Just Too Much For Me

Story Info
She tries to give Big George a try, but he was just too big.
2.5k words
3.69
21.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hung back, reading the titles of the few brochures in the tired lobby he'd brought me to. Big George had promised me a room, and I guess technically the motel would provide a room. But it was not what I imagined, and I knew he knew that.

I was already not sure I wanted to go through with this, and he was lucky I didn't tell him to take me home when he turned into the driveway. Everybody I knew had heard of this motel, and it was the curiosity about what it was like more than anything that had let me get out of the car and follow him in here.

But now, seeing the condition of the lobby, I definitely had second thoughts. If this was the way the public space was kept, what the hell would the room look like?

I had real concerns about maybe catching something, but to be honest, my main concern was Big George himself, which is so shallow of me. Big George is actually a handsome guy, with pretty eyes and a big smile that made you want to smile back. He was also a nice person, and we had had many good conversations over the past two years.

But they didn't call him Big George to be ironic. His ass was big. His whole body was big, actually, and he claimed that extended to his dick.

I believed him, had even felt it a bit when he'd slid me under him in the car the weekend before. We were making out, and my friend Niecey, who was also his cousin, had a guy of her own in the back seat. George kissed me deeply, moving his hands under my shirt and undoing my bra. He had to push the tight t-shirt I had on up with both hands to get them over my breasts. I'd recently found out I was wearing the wrong bra size, as mine had grown into a d-cup.

He spent time on them, rubbing and sucking my nipples like he thought they were going to produce milk for him.

It felt good, and I looked up at the stars through the open moon roof as he suckled me harder.

But when he began to undo my pants, I stilled his hand. I just couldn't see screwing Big George in the car.

Not because Niecey and her man were in there - Niecey was my girl and we'd had sex around each other before. Once, in a pinch, we'd even been in the same bed. Not that we had sex with each other. We're girls, but don't get down like that. It was just that it was a king-sized bed, and we were trapped in the room because no one was supposed to know we were there.

The guys Niecey had us there to see were brothers, and when their mother came home early, they asked us to wait in the room until she went to bed.

But neither boy was good at waiting, and before you knew it, both couples had worked themselves back up. Nobody wanted to wait any longer, so we each picked a side of the big bed, with one couple under the sheet and the other on top of the sheet but under the cover. For good measure, the boys made sure we faced opposite ends of the bed, so one couples face was parallel to the other's feet.

It was kind of sexy, everyone's smells and sighs mingling together as we tried to be quiet.

We had to laugh later at how the brothers were so obviously trying to compete with each other, as they kept increasing the pace of their fucking to outpace the other.

"Shit, I was beginning to wonder if that mofo even remembered I was there," Niecey laughed as we walked home. "I wanted to remind him that he was supposed to be fucking me, not his brother."

I just thought it was creepy that they both made similar sounds during their orgasm. It was like a stereo, gurgling sound that freaked me out...

So privacy was not the issue. Space was. I just didn't see how Big George and I could fit into that front seat. For that matter, I was not completely convinced that Big George could fit into me at all, at least not comfortably, especially after he took my hand and placed it on his erection. He sure is proud of that thing.

Since we'd already been making out, I did let him put his fingers in me. He opened but didn't take off my pants, and worked a few fingers into me without taking down my underwear. It felt pretty good, especially when the ring he had on one finger would hit me just right.

I didn't cum, but still I liked it.

After that night, Big George kept insisting I owed him one. I didn't see it like that, since he asked me if he could finger me - I didn't ask him to do it. He kept bringing it up until I finally just told him I'd do it, but not in his car. I'd need a proper bed, and I wasn't no ho he was going to fuck in the parking lot, which is how I found myself in Room 222. The parking lot may have been more hygienic. Looking around that room, I could practically feel all the cum that had been ejaculated in there, and my skin crawled a bit.

Big George just laughed at the look on my face, and told me I'd be alright. "Just don't touch anything and put your hand in your mouth," he advised me. "Yue don't want to catch nothing."

Now that we were here, I just looked at him. This was his idea, after all, so it seemed like he needed to get it started.

But he just looked at me for a long time, like he couldn't believe I was actually there with him. After my experience in his car, I made sure to wear a skirt this time, for easier access. His finger nails had scratched my poor pussy up, making it burn like hell when I had to pee the next morning.

"Well, why you standing all the way over there? Come here," Big George finally said. He'd bought a bottle of wine, real wine with a cork. It would have been almost romantic if he'd remembered to also bring glasses, but we ended up having to pass the bottle back and forth between us.

As we drank, Big George began to get comfortable. He settled into the chair by the door, and leaned back, pulling me onto his lap. I wondered for a minute if he thought I was going to give him a lap dance or something, which I was not prepared to do. He was supposed to be showing me a good time, so if anybody was going to be bouncing their ass around for the other's amusement, I didn't see why it should be me.

But he just wanted me closer so he could touch me. As I tried my best to drain the wine bottle, he put his hands all over my body. The shirt and bra he just plain took off, and he spent some time playing with my chest from the back. I know that pinching the nipples is supposed to make them hard, but it's not my preference. My nipples did harden, but because I was cold, not aroused.

After a while, he began to kiss my neck and let his hands move lower. My skirt was inched up slowly, and I felt his hands between my legs.

I fought the urge to close them, and tried to keep an open mind as well. Maybe he was as good as he said he was; I would never know if I didn't relax and get into the moment. After all, I'd agreed to be there, so I might as well give him a chance.

So I got up and turned to face him in the chair. I wanted to straddle his lap, but there was no way. I've never been that limber, and I'd have had to do a split to get on either side of him.

Seeing the problem for himself, he hauled his body out of the chair and we went over to the bed. He laid on his back, and put me on top of him.

We kissed, and it was nice. His mouth tasted like the wine we'd drank and something else he must have eaten before he picked me up. Big George was a chef, and he always had something or other to eat that I'd never heard of.

I began to grind against him, which felt good to me. I don't know how it felt to him, since I was basically riding his belly. His thing was trapped under his own flesh, and I can't imagine he could feel me at all.

After a while, he asked if he could eat my pussy. I agreed, and he took off the rest of my clothes. I was still cold, but not enough to want to get in that bed. Big George told me the sheets were probably cleaner than the spread, because at least the sheets had to be washed. Who knew when they'd last washed the bed spread?

We kissed some more, and he explored my body again, this time with me laying kind of under him. Big George had not taken off his shirt, which I thought was considerate of him. It flashed through my mind that he could sense my attitude toward his body, that maybe I was hurting his feelings. That was not my intention...but I still didn't want to see any man titties.

He rubbed his way back down the front of me, again inserting his fingers into me. His fingers were pretty fat, of course, and with two of them in there at a time, it felt almost like he'd penetrated me with a dildo. He did know where the clitoris was, and how to stimulate it. So I was good and wet by the time he decided to move his face down there.

He gave good head, too. I figured he'd know how to eat me, and he did not disappoint. He could roll his tongue up and actually put it in me, which was not something I'd ever had done to me before.

He almost had me on the verge of an orgasm, when he decided he wanted to get in on the act too. I felt him get up, and opened my eyes to find him standing over me as I lay on the bed. He put his hand out, and I took it.

He stood me up, and put my hands on his belt. Taking the hint, I unbuckled his belt and undid his pants, which promptly fell to the floor.

He wore no underwear, and his dick just fell into my hands.

He was hard, and I have to admit it was everything he said it would be.

I mean, Big George's stomach was big, but his dick was bigger. It definitely stuck out past his mid-section, and was very big around as well.

He laughed as I widened my eyes. It wasn't really funny, and I dried right up just thinking about how to get all that girth inside me. Plus the fact that he would be slamming it in with all the power of his 300 pound body. It may be possible, but it did not sound comfortable.

If I'd had any sense, I would have just stopped there. But we had already gone so far, and I couldn't think of a reason that wouldn't be completely rude and out of order. I didn't want to hurt his feelings. I just didn't want him to hurt my pussy.

I knew he had at least two kids, so obviously he'd done this before. So I was trying to follow his lead, and waited for him to tell me what to do. He had me bend over the bed, while he took me from the back. A good practical solution, except he had to put his stomach on my back to make contact with my hole.

I was trying not to laugh, but the situation was ridiculous. I was really laughing with him, not at him, but I knew there was no way he'd see it that way.

I braced myself on the side of the bed, and spread my legs as far as I could without falling. He reached around me, bringing my pelvis up with one hand and using the other hand to guide his dick into me. Yeah, no. It was like trying to put on a shoe that's two sizes too small. It just wouldn't fit.

He didn't give up though. Next he had me lay on the bed, on my back. I was very doubtful about this, but he held himself up so that only our groins were really touching. Again he used his hand to try to stuff himself into my pussy. No, no, no. It hurt. I had to make him stop.

I suggested he try it doggy style, almost what we were doing standing up. But I figured I could arch my back more and spread my legs farther if I was on my knees.

It almost worked, and he did get the tip in before he hit the walls of my canal and got stuck.

At this point, I was ready to stop. We'd given it a try, but clearly it wasn't going to work.

But he was determined, and asked me if I would try to ride him.

He got on his back, and I climbed on, straddling his thighs, just in front of his dick. From that position, his belly kind of fell back, and his gigantic dick was clearly visible.

I had to get way up on my knees in order to position myself over him. Just as he'd done, I grabbed him with both hands and tried to work him into me.

It was just impossible. I really did try, but I couldn't let him in. It was like being a virgin all over again.

After a while, he reached up and pulled me down on his body. He looked at me, right in my eyes, and told me it was okay. I might be ready for him one day, but clearly I was not there yet.

He made it sound like it was my fault, and I was tempted to keep going just to prove him wrong. But the kitty cat was already sore, and there was no way I was going to get a thing out of this encounter. The pride points were not worth the burning between my legs.

We dressed in silence. I finished first, but insisted he go out the door ahead of me.

I was not about to give him the satisfaction of seeing me limp out of that room.