Just Touch Me

Story Info
She asks to him to stroke her to climax.
1.5k words
4.42
76.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elrod
elrod
4 Followers

'Just touch me sweet lover – please – just touch me... '

You whispered, as we lay – side-by-side, replete, sated, satisfied. Our longing and lust diminished but our bodies, voluptuously, lazily remembering the sensuous, urgent driving of our desires as we had so recently feasted on each other's needs and appetites. Gorging on our erotic responses to each other – urging each other on to greater erotic heights. Now our passions smoldered, dormant yet waiting to be rekindled with new and even greater vigor.

We knew each other's bodies – knew them well. The secret erotic places where simply a touch or a suggestion of lips could arouse and excite. We had confidence in our ability to stimulate, turn on and sometimes violently - other times gently, excite and encourage each other to sensual climax. We fucked well – oh so well.

Touch me you whispered – in a way that I will remember, in a way that I can do myself, to remind me of you – just your hands and fingers, not you lips or your cock, touch me to orgasm – stir me as only you can – as only you do. Oh I need more. – Please.

I leant over you, smiled and blew gently on the side of your neck just behind your ear. You wriggled. You body stirred. Warm, welcoming, abandoned – yet also private, secret, erotically charged – yearning with almost insatiable need. I ran fingers down your back - from the nape of your neck to the base of your spine, firmly, definitely, knowingly, stopping and pressing that dimple where you always arched - signaling. Ummmmm – was your response. My hands now moved across your shoulders – Warm, wide long fingered hands – musicians hands – but strong and supportive. You moved your shoulders against their massage, increasing their pressure, you stretched and relaxed – waiting. My fingers at the nape of your neck, spreading through your hair, tugging and caressing massaging your scalp sensuously. You knew their journey - where they would go – they had traveled this familiar heady path before – down the side of your ribs – pushing inwards. Hands sliding under your breasts, cupping their lush fullness - pulling you towards me, lifting you slightly on your elbows so that I could sooth, hold, massage and caress. They filled my hands, enticing, promising, exciting me. Your the nipples awakened – burning for my touch.

My hands moved forcefully down your side, rolling you over onto your back - breasts heavy, nipples tightening, yearning for stimulation. You remembered a time I had stroked them with a soft feather - you had almost come with the exotic agony of such imperceptible caresses. Now the very tips of my fingers teased them too – circling the nipples pinching them slightly – my fingers trail between the cleft where my cock has rested and risen so many times in this valley of your womanhood. My hands massage and push against your breasts urgently, remembering the sensations – you feel the hot passion of my own mounting desire in the heat of my palms. Your belly tightens and your clit swells in response as though one stimulated the other – flushing hot and moist in anticipation and need. – streams of erotic sensations stir your senses. Your body writhes. Putting your hands above your head you stretch languidly across the pillows sensuously feeling open, wanting to be stimulated, taken, fucked – satisfied – oh yes 'deeply satisfied'.

My hands flow down your body, sadly leaving your breasts lonely and aching - firmly following your curves – transmitting my mounting need for you,. Urgently my hands seek your thighs – steamy with desire - your legs squeezed together clamping on the orgasm that is to come – holding it in but at the same time – aching to open, to be spread wide and to feel my hands plunder and stimulate your very being. Looking knowingly at each other –we see deep in our eyes, the smoldering erotic needs we have - to take, to give, to overwhelm, to satiate each others carnal appetites. To gorge on each other's voluptuous desires. You shiver excitedly in anticipation,

My right hand pressed against your thighs sliding between them and moving sideways to the knee while the other cupped your pussy, as though protecting and warming it. I squeezed your outer mound – silky soft – feeling your heat and moistness. Fresh juices mingling with the essences of our earlier heady love making – the tastes still lingering on our lips. My hand squeezes in a regular rhythm, massaging, encouraging your pussy lips to full lush arousal.

Fingers of my other hand now move up your thigh and while the one massaged you, fingers of the other began to gently part and stroke your outer lips. Opening your legs, you pushed down slightly to gain a deeper sensation from the teasing fingers. Not far enough to enter, but sufficient to excite the wanting lips.

I am stroking your clit - one finger, hard yet softly curved - fluttering and beating to stimulate you– following its ridge to its tingling tip – rubbing and pulsing. Other fingers slide together along each side of your clit–stroking and milking – encouraging it to swell, harden and become the very centre of all sensation. You cry out as nerve endings tingle with pent up need.

Pushing down harder on my other hand you opened hungrily to my two fingers, which slowly but knowingly began to stroke the inside of your pussy pausing and moving from entrance to deep inside you – building waves of sensation. I crouched over you - the better to use both my hands to stroke and encourage every erotic nuance that I can for your pleasure. Your hips move up against my hands and you quiver a little – bucking, moving faster against them, as if to urge them on, to stimulate and arouse you inside, stroking and vibrating the fingers moved with their familiar sensual rhythm. How many can I put in I ask – one more at least -you giggle breathlessly through re-awakened lust, anticipating erotic storms that will overcome you. My fingers are filling and firm like a consuming cock, they move with confident and deep strokes and at the same time pass the tip of your swollen clit, stimulating it too. My thumb vibrates it urgently as my fingers move. Your pussy creams with silken juices moistening us and adding to the rising sensations. Your senses swirl as your body is born on currents and eddies of gut churning desire – oh god - you must come soon, you must come.

Now we move to our own familiar exotic beat, rocking and grinding against each other urging each other forward with words, sounds and movements – my fingers stimulating, dancing inside you as I feel the velvet enveloping lushness of your squeezing pussy. Hungry, demanding passions - feasting on our lust for each other.

You raised your hips more against my hand and I whisper you to roll onto your tummy. You ground down, writhing and circling - fucking on my hand and fingers. I could feel the moistness streaming from your now wanton pussy. I need your ass cheeks, round, soft full and welcoming, you muscles clench on my fingers as you rocked. I push you down harder onto my fingers deep inside and at the same time stroke the lower folds of your gushing pussy. My fingers caress the bud of your ass, softening and moistening it with your exotic juices. You move - signaling against my fingers to stimulate you further. Oh baby – fuck my ass too. My finger eases through your tight opening – gently yet urgently - filling you, you tense and then relax – sighing as I bury myself– stoking the tender silken passage finding nerve endings to fire you. Your body feasts on its voluptuous desires – insatiable, yet at the same time – filled and satisfied. You luxuriate in the mounting tide of erotic sensuality. Soon you wont hold - it will burst, flowing overcoming, all consuming – oh yes soon will come – will come!

We are hot, sweating, aroused, flushed with our need and carnal sensuality – we are fucking hard – urging each other – there are no inhibitions, just the joy of each other's wantonness. You know I am aroused, excited – from our breathing we are close – we give encouragement and endearments to each other – oh my god – that is so good baby– keep moving, don't stop, come with me my darling. I whisper in your ear, shhhhhhhhhhh, just come for me baby just come – let it build and flow. Feel me in you, I want you to always remember how I fuck you, I am your cock, your dick, your very being - ride me hard. Good girl, ride me hard – come with me - come now. Good girl come!

We erupt in waves of orgasm, pumping –clutching – groaning - writhing in ecstasy - our dams burst and flow in delicious indescribable torrents of release and euphoria. Has it ever felt this wonderful before...

Gently we subside – rolling into each other. Hands resting where they are, cuddling, not wanting to release easily and familiarly relaxing in each other's sensuous embrace.

Quietly – you stir beneath me and smilingly whisper – 'next time my love – just your lips!'

elrod
elrod
4 Followers