Just Two Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
On the beach, all hell breaks loose.
1.9k words
4.19
13.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just barely back from my aborted overseas trip, within an hour Sally and I were soaking naked in the hot tub. It felt good, almost a month in airplanes and hotel rooms is rough on a woman.

It was still hot as hell outside, even with the fast approaching evening darkness. I set up one of the portable air conditioners. Blowing right across us it felt good beyond belief.

We sat there and chatted, sipping water. I had looked Sally up and down as she peeled off her sweat soaked T-shirt and shorts.

"Damn, Girl!" I exclaimed as her once ample fanny came into view. 30 days of pounding herself in my home gym had worked wonders. She still had the dimples and some little lumps here and there, but she had lost a good two inches off her behind. The wisp thin strip of pubic hair did nothing to hide her. I commented on that, she grinned and said, "All the better to get attention!"

Even her arms were buffed up. I suddenly felt fat and soft, sitting on airplanes and eating in restaurants don't help a girl's figure at all.

I looked at myself in the full length mirror, I could see the spackles of gray in my hair, my face was a bit puffy from being tired. No makeup, no breasts, and now MY fanny was bulging a little. At 119 pounds, I weighed more than I ever had.

I felt fat. 51, old, and fat!

Time to do some work.

Self conscious, I hurriedly jumped in the hot tub, then laid back and basked in the sensation. It never fails when I soak. Memories of my late husband and our times on this same deck just pour into my mind.

Sally broke my fast building mood with, "What are we going to do over the holiday?"

Right at the moment, I didn't want to do anything, but I suggested maybe taking in the fireworks show out at the park.

"Cool. There should be cute guys around." I just grinned knowingly at her. Hell I could use some fun.

Later, I curled up in my familiar bed, slept the sleep of the dead.

I woke up to all sorts of racket, Sally was raising hell in the kitchen. You would need to watch her cook to understand, this woman will use 3 pans to fry two egs.

I stumbled downstairs, grabbed a bottle of Orange juice to wash away the dryness of the few drinks of the night before.

"Wanna go to the beach today?" Sally asked as she dumped two broken eggs and a half burned pancake on a plate, handing it to me. "The fireworks won't start until dark."

"Sure." I answered, a bit less than enthusiastic, then I waded into the surprisingly tasty breakfast. There was a couple of strips of Bacon, somehow Sally does know how to cook Bacon. Not greasy the way it always comes out for me, I made a mental note to watch her sometime as she busied herself washing the abundance of dishes and pans she had used.

I stifled a giggle, then asked, "Which Beach?"

There is a beach just a few miles from my house, it is secluded, soft sand at one stretch, rocks reaching high where the river makes a tight bend. The younger crowd is usually up on the rocks, diving in and creating a fuss in the exhuberance of youth.

The older people sunbathe farther down on the sandy stretch. Most are clothed in various stages, the younger girls often end up topless as the beer flows.

I threw some sandwiches and drinks, blankets and oils in a basket. I grabbed a pair of levi cutoffs and a halter top, Sally came out carrying a bag, off we went.

There were just a few people there, it was early in the day. I knew more would arrive so we picked a spot far down the beach and spread our gear.

Sally pulled a tiny green top and thong out of her bag, I looked at it and laughed.

She had me hold up a blanket while she stripped and slid on the outfit. I looked her up and down, "Good Grief!" I laughed.

Her breasts hung out both sides of the tiny top, the thong was a piece of string with a patch in front.

I suddenly felt overdressed in my yellow halter top and cutoffs. We lay back to soak, people were going back and forth. I could see the odd glances, but other than that, no one was paying much attention.

I flipped over on my stomach, Sally reached over and tripped my halter top so the sun could get to my back. I had started to doze off when I heard voices.

Looking up, here was a young man about 25 or so talking to Sally. She grinned and introduced him as Kerry. I realized that this must be the Kerry from her story.

Sitting up, I grabbed my top against my breasts. There was another young men standing back a ways, carrying a big cooler.

"Join us." Sally said. They didn't need to be asked twice.

Kerry did introductions. Martin was a muscular looking guy, easily over six feet. Less than half my age, too. Suddenly self conscious, I asked Sally to retie my top.

Kerry said, "I'll do it." He stepped behind me, pulled the thin strings back and tied them loosely.

Grinning, he sat down on the blanket and popped a beer. His eyes looked me up and down, sending a little tingle of expectation through me.

Too long without a man, the brief interlude with Jon in Reno had only taken the edge off.

Sally was sitting cross legged, the crotch of her suit snugged up in her. Outlined clearly and knowing it. Poor Martin was trying very hard to not look and failing completely. When Sally reached down and absentmindedly scratched her inner thigh I knew the game was on. She already had managed to get half the nipple of her right breast out of her tiny suit top, and the material was losing the battle to stay in place.

Kerry had tied my top so loose that it only lay across me, I could feel the knot in the back hanging low almost to the top of my cutoffs.

The cutoff jeans I wore were tight before, and tighter now, I had a good 3 pounds on my behind that wasn't there before I left on the trip.

I hadn't even thought about it when I grabbed them, they were a pair that my late husband had loved. I had trimmed the legs very high, and all that remained of the crotch was just the seam.

I thought of the times that Ted and I had laid out in the sun, I could simply move a bit with one cheek pressed against the ground and the crotch of this pair would slide sideways. Ted delighted in watching me drive men nuts in the outfit.

I decided to have some fun.

Martin was still sending glances at Sally, who now had leaned forward even more. One wiggle and she would be topless, conversation was getting thin.

I did a big stretch and a fake yawn, then moved my legs apart, turning to my left. This pointed the crotch of my cutoffs right at Martin, just 3 feet away. I felt the sunlight hit me. His eyes looked down, got bigger, and locked on me.

I sighed and lay back, one knee up, the other stretched. I sensed that Kerry got up and walked around the blanket to get another beer, he could have simply reached for it.

He wanted a peek, I knew. I kept my eyes closed.

I knew they were both looking, and the tingling that I get when this happens started right up.

Delicious, delightful, I lay there in the warm sun, Sally and the guys were talking. I awoke with a start, too hot. No one was around.

I had dozed off. I looked around just as Sally and Kerry walked up and sat down. She glanced at me with a grin.

"We have to get you out of the sun!" she said, looking at the bright red skin of my shoulders.

We gathered up and headed towards the van, Kerry tagging along behind.

"Martin took off a half hour ago." Sally said, reading my mind.

I felt a flash of disappointment, then shrugged.

Oh, all right, that pissed me off.

Kerry gave Sally a kiss on the cheek, muttered something about calling her. "Yeah, sure!" I thought.

We were almost back to town when Sally suggested Ice Cream, now that sounded just like what I needed. There was a small store on the way, I pulled in and parked.

Sally got out to go inside, I sat there with the engine running, the cool blast from the air conditioning felt good on my overheated skin.

I saw a motion out of the corner of my left eye, started to turn my head, something coming.

A flash of color.

Everything went black.

It was two days later I woke up. My left arm felt funny, I tried to move it and it wouldn't. Feeling, I realized there was a bulky cast on it, the same on my leg.

Just then a nurse came in and smiled.

"You are awake, good."

"Where am I?"

"You were in an accident, they brought you in Sunday evening."

"What day is today?"

"It's Tuesday. We were beginning to wonder about you."

"How bad am I?"

"I will get the Doctor." She left the room.

It wasn't more than 10 minutes, this young man in a white smock came in. He looked to be about 14 to me.

"I'm Doctor Taviani." he said.

I just groaned.

"You have been unconscious for over 50 hours." he said.

I happened to know that wasn't good news, I am a Doctor too.

"We are reading just a bit of abnormal, the rest of you is fine."

"Great." I thought, not answering. "Abnormal?" No shit.

"How soon before I can get out of here?"

"Oh, three, maybe four days. Then some followup."

He went over the mess, broken left arm in thirteen places, broken shoulder, broken left leg in two, four broken ribs, concussion, fractured cheekbone, nose rather badly messed up from the airbag, plus the usual rotator cuff injury.

I asked for a mirror.

The nurse brought one, I looked and set it aside. I hated my nose all my life. Now I wanted it back!

"Plastic Surgery, right?"

"Yes, of course."

Just Fuck!

The last year of my entire life has been just crap, now this.

Sally came in a few hours later. She told me about the drunk, some jerk not even supposed to be in this Country. Drunk on his butt, no license, no insurance, borrowed car.

I just got done typing this, it took me two weeks. Try typing with just your right hand sometime when you are left-handed like me.

I get the cast off my leg soon. The one on my arm comes off, then I have surgery again. Plus my nose.

Doctor Hamiel says he can make me just like I was, we shall see.

We shall see.

Sometime, somewhere, there has to be a bottom. Once I get there, I am coming right back up.

I thought that Jon would call from Reno.

He didn't.

I asked Sally if he knew, she looked down when she said "Yes.", quietly.

That question is answered.

I am going to recover, I am going to come back.

Maybe I will buy me some breasts while I am at it!

Lol.

I put my head down and let the tears come. Sally sat and held my hand, understanding.

Lee