Just Us Girls: The Storm

Info
Things get wildly sexy on our girls camping weekend.
19 words
4.46
107.1k
64
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/11/2017
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Graces_Grove
Graces_Grove
669 Followers

We head into the woods for a girls camping weekend, and things get wildly sexy during a thunderstorm.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Graces_Grove
Graces_Grove
Graces_Grove
669 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
HunnyInHeatHunnyInHeatabout 2 years ago

Fuck this was soooo hot! You made me cum! You’re so fucking sexy! …KISSES!

SpreadingFlowerSpreadingFlowerover 5 years ago
Stormy weather cumming

Oh, wow! Thank you for this. In my mind I was the scared friend you seduced and it was incredible feeling you touching me, fingering me, kissing me. I felt wanted and desired, cared for and loved. What an intense orgasm I had! I can feel another storm moving in. ;) Wanting to listen to this again...

PolyacrylatePolyacrylateabout 6 years ago
I keep coming back to this one...

Around 15:45 or so (I think), you start in with "There you go, there you go..." There's just something about your voice there (among many other parts of the audio) that is just outstanding. I'm a cis-het male, but with the way you performed this, I would have loved to be her. This is an audio I return to often. In my opinion, it's one of the best.

Graces_GroveGraces_Groveover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments!

Unfortunately, Literotica does not have an audio only category, so voice artists have to post audios to the "Text With Audio" category even though there is no text. I apologize for any confusion it may have caused members.

EarlGrey1070EarlGrey1070over 6 years ago
1st time

This is the first time I've listened to text with audio. Guess it's worth saying that I didn't see any text either, as one of the other commenters ovbserved. Actually, I don't care, either I'm going to read or I'm going to listen. So it matters not.

Anyway, I don't have anything but my enjoyment to compare this one to, cause it's my first. I gave it 3 stars. The voice actor is talented. She was very believable. My wife doesn't do that well sometimes and she's been practicing talking dirty to me for 25 years. The one sided writing must be very difficult (I'm sure it's got some fancy titer art name). But to convey an intimant encounter between two people using the spoken words of one person has to be hard to do well. I thought this one did pretty dang good. It drew me in and held me with out breaking down the 4th wall (tv analogy). Don't get me wrong it was strained in places but like I said this must be crazy difficult to write. I really apreaxhiate the 19 minutes of pleasure I received. I'm grateful for all of the contributors it took to get this work to my ears. I'll defiantly be listening to more. Sincerely, thank you.

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

I Dare You Secret admirer's naughty dares turn into exciting seduction.in Lesbian Sex
A Sleepover Confession Getting taken while everyone's watching a movie...in Lesbian Sex
In Denial It's not sinful masturbation if she doesn't orgasm.in Lesbian Sex
Her Best Friend For Christmas Heather receives a special gift from her best friend Holly.in Lesbian Sex
Her Best Friend's Daughter Karen helps her friend's daughter explore the softer sex.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories