Just What I Needed

Story Info
Husband watches as wife is picked up by a woman.
2.1k words
4.18
162k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blueday
blueday
8 Followers

Rick smiled as I walked in the door. After a day of work, I was ready to relax beside him on the sofa for awhile. From the mischievous smile on his face, the smile that I have loved since they met, I knew there was something on his mind.

"Ok," I asked. "What is going on in the head of yours?"

"Nothing much," he replied, "I just thought since it's Friday night and you've had such a long week, that I would take you out tonight."

"That sounds wonderful!" I said enthusiastically. "You know just what I need! Let's get showered and we can head out."

As was our custom, we headed for the shower together. That had been a pleasure of ours since moving in together. We both loved the feeling of closeness that came with that.

Undressing in the bedroom, I padded across the hallway and into the warm, inviting shower. Rick took my hand as he steadied me to step in.

"Oh, you look good tonight," he said. He gave me a light kiss, his tongue just brushing my lips. "Let me help you with that."

He took the shampoo from my hands and applied it to my hair. The warm water and his hands felt relaxing. He lightly worked the suds through my hair, massaging my scalp with his fingertips. Rinsing it off, he squirted some body wash onto the sponge and became softly washing my body. He slowly circled my breasts, following the soaping with soft kisses on my nipples.

He worked the sponge lower, gently cleaning the outer lips of my pussy. He began to squat down lower to taste me there.

"Whoa big boy!" I said as I stopped his descent. "We don't have time for that right now!"

"You're right," his cute pout forming. He gave my ass a slap as I stepped out of the shower.

A short time later we stepped out into the car and headed for a night on the town. Tonight's outfit was one of Rick's favorites. I wore a form fitted sweater with my small cleavage peaking out, and a short denim skirt over bare legs.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," he replied. His eyes wandered from the road to my legs.

Half an hour later, he pulled up in front of a bar. The neon lights in the windows blinking Miller Time and shining onto the parked cars in front.

"This is it?" I asked incredulously? "This is my night on the town?" I tried unsuccessfully to hide my disappointment.

"Oh come on," Rick said. "It'll be fun. Now this is the surprise part. I am going to walk in alone. You wait five minutes, and then you come in. But don't look for me. Find a table or seat by yourself." His grin continued to grow. "Tonight is your night. Anything goes. Absolutely anything you desire."

He opened the car door and stepped out. He didn't look back as he walked away. I watched as the heavy door to the bar opened, just for a moment the loud noise from inside escaping into the night air.

Checking my clothes and reapplying my red lipstick, I waited my allotted time nervously. Just what did he think was going to happen here tonight?

As I stepped into the crowded bar, the first thing that hit me was the music blaring from the flashing jukebox in the corner. The bar was filled with workers off from an evening of work. Some played pool, while others just nursed their drinks.

All of the bar stools were taken and I finally spotted a small corner table that was recently vacated. The bartender appeared, wiped the table clean, and took the beer bottles into his hand.

"What can I get for you?" he asked. I watched his eyes as they followed the scoop of my sweater.

"How 'bout a Margarita, frozen with salt?" I answered.

"Coming up!"

Without meeting my eyes, I caught my husband sitting at the bar, looking my direction. The beer bottle in his hands tipping up to his lips. The wink he gave did not escape my notice.

"Here you go, miss." The bartender set the drink down in front of me. "The guy at the end of the bar bought this for you."

I looked up in the direction he pointed. A tall, dark-headed man looked back at me with a smile. How lucky could I be? I smiled back, a smile that beckoned him to come sit with me.

His eyes met mine, and then quickly turned away as the restroom door opened and the lady coming out seated herself beside him.

Maybe this isn't my lucky day after all, I thought to myself.

I continued nursing my drink and watching the action around me. I got looks from a lot of men and women. The men would smile and the women looked jealously, holding tighter to their men afraid I was after each and every one.

"Mind if I sit down here?"

The voice came from a leggy redhead walking past my table.

"I hate to bother you, but there aren't any empty table here tonight," she said.

"Sure, go ahead." I answered. "Nothing much going on here for me anyway."

"My name is Eva. It's nice to meet you." She smiled as she spoke. "Can I buy you a drink? I see yours is getting low."

"Sure," I answered. "That would be great. My name is Laurie, by the way."

Eva ordered us each a refill, and winked as the bartender sat them down.

"I've never seen you here before." She said.

"Nope, first time here," I replied. "This isn't normally something I get into."

Eva turned out to be a fun person to chat with, and I barely thought about my husband sitting at the bar alone. Occasionally, I would glance his way, without giving any indication that I even knew him.

As an hour passed, one more drink was under my belt. I am not a drinker, and I was already feeling giddy after the first one. As Eva and I talked, she spilled the contents of her purse on the floor as she was purchasing her latest drink.

"Here, let me help you." I reached down to help her pick up the scattered contents. As our heads bent below the table to pick up the errant items, her hand reached out and stroked my breast through the fabric.

Shocked, I sat up again, but not a word was spoken between us. She held her glass, took a slow sip, then reached her cold, moist hand under the table and onto my bare leg. She inched her fingers up under the hem of my skirt, her eyes never leaving mine. Her fingers touched the quickly moistening crotch of my lace panties.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" she asked.

Still flustered by something that had never happened to me before, I nodded my answer.

Picking up my purse and straightening my skirt, I left behind Eva, darting a look at Rick while he sipped his drink.

"My car is here," Eva said.

"Well, let's go to my house, if you don't mind." I answered shakily.

The drive to the house was quiet as I contemplated what I was about to do. What was I thinking? I had never been with a woman before. But the effect of the drinks were making my head spin, and I have to admit that Eva's touch was intoxicating to me.

I slipped the key in the lock as Eva's lips brushed the back of my neck. I felt a tingle go through me, and could feel the dampness of my panties which were now clinging to my pussy lips.

Eva took charge as I motioned the way to the bedroom. I stood facing her as she lightly kissed my lips. I opened my mouth slightly, allowing the tip of her tongue to touch mine. Her touch was so unlike my husband's, so light and soft. I let my tongue reach out to hers as our lips began exploring.

She reached for the hem of my sweater, and lifted it over my head, tossing it to the floor. Unbuttoning the waist of my denim skirt, it dropped down my bare legs. I stepped out away from the skirt, and Eva reached behind me and unsnapped my bra. She worked her fingers into the lace panties and so slowly pulled them down my legs, until they fell to the floor.

Completely naked now, she stepped me back to the bed as she began to unbutton her shirt. I sat mesmerized as she opened the shirt to reveal her beautiful breasts which had been uncontained all evening. She shimmied out of the jeans that fit her ass so well, taking her thong panties off at the same time.

I laid back on the bed as Eva climbed across to straddle my body. Our pussies touching and her breasts grazing mine, she began to finger my hair and kiss my lips. Without resisting now, I let myself kiss her back, my tongue exploring hers.

She slipped down to my breasts, slowing tracing each nipple with a polished nail. Alternating between kissing and tonguing my nipples, she let one hand wander down to my now wet pussy. I felt one finger slip inside my pussy lips, only to withdraw and be followed by two fingers. She slowly rotated the fingers in a circle, brushing my pussy lips with each stroke.

Eva concentrated her fingers on my clit, and I gasped at the feeling. As I gasped, she kissed me into a stifled silence. I could feel an orgasm building inside me, and Eva must have also, causing her to stop the motions she was using to please me.

I let out a cry as she slid the length of her body down my tummy and used her fingertips to gently spread my legs apart. Flicking her tongue against my clit, she made me strain to actually feel she was there, so light was her touch. Her tongue slipped inside my pussy and took over where her fingers had left off.

Her tongue lapped at my pussy while she put one finger back inside. As she fucked my cunt with her finger, her tongue pressed and flicked against my clit, building me up more and more to a certain orgasm.

I put my fingers into her long red strands, pulling her closer into my pussy. I could smell the odor I was giving off as my pussy began to drench both of us. I tensed up as I felt myself finally giving in to what had been building up.

I screamed and bucked as the intense orgasm overtook my body. Eva's lips and tongue continued lapping at the juices that exploded from my pussy, even after the orgasm stopped.

"May I join you?" came a voice from the door.

"Sure," I said dreamily. "Eva, meet Rick. My husband."

How long he had been standing there I was uncertain, but it was long enough that his cock was hard and thick.

Rick pulled me to the center of the bed, turning me over and drove his hard cock into my cunt from behind. At first startled, Eva reached out and began playing with my nipples, then moved her fingers once again to rub my clit as Rick fucked me. Eva moved around me, and managed to get her pussy underneath my face. I touched her clit lightly with my tongue and instinctively started lapping at her pussy, my tongue moving in and around her pussy lips.

Rick continued to drive his hard cock into me, his full balls slapping against my ass. Eva began to raise her hips up towards me as her own orgasm began to build.

In unison, Rick fucked me as I licked and sucked Eva's pussy, each of us moaning our pleasure. I could feel Rick's orgasm beginning, as he reached around and began stroking my aching clit. As I sucked harder against Eva's clit, she began to buck against me as her orgasm started and her juices flowed out.

She laid still and watched as Rick fingered my clit and pumped harder against my ass, his rock hard cock slamming into my pussy. I screamed as my orgasm hit, and Rick cried out as he too began to empty his load into my soaked pussy.

All three of us laid down to catch our breath, his hand reaching across to tease Eva's stiffened nipples.

"I think I will leave you two alone now," Eva said after catching her breath.

Rick and I both watched as she dressed, picked up her purse and smiled before heading for the door. We listened to the door come together and were alone again.

"I told you I knew what you needed," Rick said with that mischievous smile again. "Now, where were we?"

blueday
blueday
8 Followers