Just What She Needed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Adam followed her down as she fell back with a squeak of surprise, the backs of her legs hitting the side of the bed, and she ended up spread-eagled beneath his gaze. "Hmmm," he murmured, "it's almost like you WANT to be tied down and have your hot body be used in any way possible." As the breath of his words stole across her skin, he watched as her pussy clenched, ever-so-slightly, and realized that was what she wanted right at this moment. "Ok then," he said, "you're body's wish is my command." And with that he slowly trailed the fingers of both hands up her legs, from her still-stockinged feet, past her ankles, caressing and massaging her calves, then past her knees, until he reached the tops of her stockings.

Then, with the thrill of anticipation of what he could and would do to her, he peeled the stockings off, taking care to rub his fingertips over the soft and sensitive skin of her inner thighs as he did so. Mandy's eyes half-closed, goose bumps puckering her skin, as he oh-so-slowly rolled the stockings down her legs, her pussy again clenching in what she knew, or hoped, was to come. Lost as she was in her imaginings, she was brought back to reality when she felt Adam using her stockings to tie a knot around each ankle, and then gently directing her legs wider, and tying them off with her left leg anchored to the right side of the footboard, and her right leg similarly tied to the opposite end.

Adam again gazed down at his handiwork, admiring the woman with her legs spread widely on the bed, her blonde hair and creamy skin looking irresistible on the red, satin sheets. Her hands were still free, but with what he was intending to do, she wouldn't be able to release the bonds, even if she was of the mind to do so.

He dropped down to his knees at the foot of the bed, Mandy's body opened like a feast before his greedy eyes, and he again trailed his hands up her legs, this time on her bare skin, and languidly took his time to touch and caress every soft inch that he could reach. He started with the soles of her feet, the soft touches tickling them, but since she was tied down, she couldn't do much more than try to jerk her feet away from his questing fingers. Mandy hiccupped a laugh; the unexpected feelings bring a bubble of mirth to her lips, as he started to tickle her feet in earnest. "Stop," she said between fits of laughter, "Stop! Adam, please stop!!" He continued on, knowing that if she really wanted him to stop, she would say 'Gold' to slow down, or 'Blue' if she was truly out of the scene, but she didn't.

Taking pity on her, and understanding that she was still comfortable and trusting enough to allow him to tickle her, he moved up past her delectable feet, needing to now get on the bed between her spread legs, as his hands continued to touch, massage, and caress her soft skin. Mandy's laughter died away as she saw the look in his eyes, his hands coming closer and closer to where she wanted him to touch, to where she could see he very much wanted to be, to taste, his dark eyes turning even darker with his own need. She could almost feel the heat of his gaze, feel his eyes on her body as they followed his hands over her inner thighs, and then watched them darken even further as he brushed the knuckles of his right hand over her hot and wet opening.

Mandy moaned then, willing Adam to put his mouth on her skin, to have his tongue lick and lap up the liquid that trickled out of her, to give to her what she had given him, using his lips, tongue, and fingers to drive her wild, to really let herself and this day go. With an answering groan, she saw him lower his head, her very essence tensing as he placed a light kiss right at the juncture of her right leg. Mandy whimpered in frustration, knowing he was teasing her, knowing that he could sense how she wanted him to devour her and give her the release she wanted. Adam shifted then, kissing the top of her left leg, as his left hand slowly trailed up her inner thigh, tantalizingly close to the treasure she was offering to him.

Adam reached under and around her right leg, and grabbed her hip, pulling her down toward the edge of the bed, bending her knees slightly and presenting her glistening sex to him. The sudden movement almost shocked Mandy, but any thoughts flew out of her mind as he quickly covered her slit with his mouth, his long tongue finally tasting the fluid that had been leaking out of her. Mandy groaned anew, her body now at the end of the bed, Adam's mouth on her sex and his strong hands holding her still. She wanted to close her thighs, to grind up into his face, as his tongue now stabbed deep inside her.

Adam felt her buck beneath him as he tongue-fucked her, her unbound hands fisting in his hair as she tried get some leverage so she could grind her pussy against his lips. He brought his right hand up from her where it was gripping her ass, replacing his tongue with his fingers, now turning his hand over so that he could curl them upward. He started to lick and nip at her clit then, drawing a cry of lust from Mandy, and doubled his efforts to bring her to a hard and quick orgasm.

Mandy was losing her mind from the exquisite things Adam was doing to her body. His long fingers were thrusting in and out of her wet channel, the tips now rubbing the front wall of her pussy, to the sensitive spot that had her clenching tight around his intrusion. Adam latched his mouth around her clit, alternating between fast licks and flicks of the tongue, then sucking and nibbling it with his lips. The swell of sensation started to roll out from her center, in time with his tongue on her sensitive nub, as he continued to finger-fuck her in earnest.

Adam finally wrapped his lips around her clit, sucking on it like he would her nipple, and then bit down softly, which set Mandy off like a rocket. The pressure that had steadily been building suddenly focused down to a point, the bundle of nerves that Adam now had between his teeth, and then exploded from that spot to the tips of her being. Mandy cried his name, as she tried to hold his head tight against her mound, her fluids gushing out to coat his fingers and hand, her inner muscles now trembling and squeezing around him.

Mandy was in blissful agony, wanting to either squeeze her legs tight or straighten them out, as she continued to cum from the ministrations of his mouth and fingers. She felt him slow then, Adam now planting kisses around her swollen and flushed lips, as he withdrew his hand and reached to the side of the bed. Mandy's body continued to spasm, small aftershocks of pleasure still running through it, as she saw a wild gleam come to his lust-darkened eyes. "Now that you've gotten a bit of relief, I can start to really use your body," he said softly, standing up and slowly stroking his now-hard cock, rubbing her moistness up and down his length.

"Yes, Sir, use me any way you want," Mandy replied huskily, "I am here for your every pleasure." She was still trembling, but now in anticipation, as he stepped closer. She could see his thick member now slick with the juices that he had wrung out of her, and she wanted nothing more than to have that inside of her, filling her with his satin-covered length. Adam surprised her, reaching down to untie first one, and then the other foot from her stocking restraints. "Turn over," he commanded gruffly, "and get on your knees." Mandy murmured, "Yes, Sir", the surprise turning into anticipation as she did so, seeing him reach over to the assortment of toys she had glimpsed what seemed like hours ago.

As Adam watched Mandy follow his directions, seeing her ass waving seductively in front of him as she went to her hands and knees on the bed. He grabbed first one, and then another, set of fur-lined cuffs, and then fastened them, one end of each to an ankle. After attaching both sets, he went to the head of the bed and pulled a pillow under Mandy's magnificent breasts and brushing over her nipples, the cool silk sending twin bolts of arousal to her still-shuddering slit.. Adam then took her right hand down to her right ankle, attaching it to the other end of the handcuff, and did the same with her left hand and ankle.

Mandy was in seventh heaven, on her knees with her ass in the air, and loving the feeling of being exposed and restrained, of being at his mercy. And for Adam, the sight of Mandy trussed up like this, knowing that she trusted him enough to be so vulnerable, made him want to freeze this moment in time. She was glowing, their most recent activity resulting in a sheen of sweat on her body, as she lay panting and waiting for him to take her in any way that he wished.

Mandy, seeing the look in Adam's eyes, whispered softly, "Take me, Sir, use me, fuck me. I want you in me, your skin on mine, your seed inside me. I am yours to use, I just ask that you use me now," she finished in rush. She glanced up at him then, being right where she wanted to be, begging him with her eyes to give her what she needed...

Chapter 5

Adam didn't think he could get any harder, but Mandy's entreaty sent him into overdrive. Without breaking eye contact, he just stepped forward, rubbed his cock up and down her slit, and thrust deep into her soft heat. Adam grabbed her by the hips, bearing down on her as he kept a steady, pounding rhythm, using Mandy's body as she had begged him to do.

Mandy continued to grunt and moan, loving the feeling of being used, taking pleasure in the feel of Adam's cock driving into her relentlessly. Shackled as she was, Mandy just groaned as she just took him all the way inside. She wished she could reach behind her, to fondle and feel him as he took claim of every inch of her, but she could only lay there, her breasts rubbing tantalizingly on the silk-covered pillow, as Adam continued to thrust inside her.

Adam's hands changed their grip, pulling out of her and tipping her over and around, arms and legs now in the air. He climbed on the bed then, on his knees now as he pulled her up and onto him, wanting to see her eyes as he filled her once again... (to be continued)

12