Just What The Doctor Ordered

Story Info
Reunion with psychotherapist brings back erotic memories.
2.1k words
4.38
61.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a rush to get what I needed and get home. The weatherman had predicted at least 12-18 inches of snow to fall overnight, so I needed to stock up on food in case I couldn't get out for a few days. I went down the dairy aisle and wasn't paying attention to where I was going. Next thing I knew, I had slammed into the person coming toward me. The sound of our carts smashing together startled us both.

"Oh...I'm really sorry" I said. I bent down to help pick up the items that had fallen to the floor.

"That's OK," the other shopper said. The voice sounded very familiar, so I looked up to see if I knew this person. I smiled as I saw her face.

"I didn't know it was you"

I said, smiling brightly, "It's been a long time hasn't it?" She looked at me and smiled, "Sure has...5 years" she said. I couldn't forget her. Her name was Joanne and she was a psychotherapist. I went to see her once a week for 4 years, starting when I was 16. I had been having problems in school and my parents thought I should talk to someone. They had chosen Joanne and I at first was skeptical about telling my problems to a woman. But, she turned out to be really cool and I was able to tell her anything. I also fantasized about her a lot. I used to run home after our sessions and masturbate thinking about the short skirts she wore. I would picture us on her desk sweating and grunting in passion, my cock pistoning in and out of her.

Part 2 ----------

She was pretty hot. About 35 (at the time we first met), with curly, shoulder length brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a great figure. She looked a little like actress Rene Russo, which was fine with me. We stopped our sessions when I had turned 20, and I hadn't thought of her since then. Now, here we were 5 years later. "So how have you been?" she asked. "Pretty good. How about you?" She smiled, "Doing OK. How's your parents and family?"

"Great" I said, rearranging the items in my cart. "How's your family been?" I asked. She rolled her eyes, "My daughter's at college now and my husband goes out of town a lot." We talked for about 5 minutes and then I told her I needed to go. "Maybe we can set up an appointment sometime" I said. "It would give us a chance to talk some more." She laughed, "Sure. Let me give you my office number." She jotted it down and I placed it in my pocket. "Give me a call tomorrow and we can set it up" she said. "I will" was my reply as we parted company. I thought about her for the first time in a while that night. Seeing her had brought back all those erotic memories, and I thought of her as I masturbated. I moaned her name loudly as my load shot forth from my cock and splashed against my stomach.

Part 3 -----------

"Come on in Scott" she said, motioning from behind her desk. "I can't believe you came out in this weather" she said, referring to the foot of snow that had fallen overnight. She stood up to greet me and I jumped when I saw her outfit. Tight purple sweater, short black leather skirt, and black high heels. At 40 years old she made many girls half her age look like old ladies. I sat down and we began chatting about the past 5 years of our lives. The conversation was going great, but I couldn't help and stare at her gorgeous body. I looked down at my watch and sighed. "I can't believe a whole hour has passed already" I said, the disappointment in my voice very noticeable.

She looked at her appointment book and said, "Well, my 3 o'clock canceled and that was my last appointment of the day so if you want to stay longer, that's fine with me." I smiled and sat back down. We resumed our talk, bringing up old memories and such. Eventually the conversation turned to relationships. I told her that I had 3 girlfriends in the past 5 years, but none were very serious. She then took our talk in another direction. "What about sex?" she asked, "Did you sleep with these girls?" I shifted in my chair and ran my hand across my face. She could sense that I was uneasy and she stammered, "Y-you don't have to answer that if you don't feel up to it." I swallowed hard and chuckled, "I had sex with all 3 of them" I said. She crossed her legs and spoke again, "Do you masturbate a lot?" she asked. I had no idea my answer would lead to what it did.

Part 4 --------------

I was squirming around in my seat at this point. My mouth had gone dry, and I could feel my cock start to twitch. She looked at me with those gorgeous eyes and said,"It's OK Scott, you know that nothing between you and me leaves this room." I cleared my throat and spoke through almost clenched teeth, "Yes I masturbate." She crossed her legs once more and this time I got a look at her dark blue panties. My cock jumped up and got hard in a flash. "How many times a day do you masturbate?" she asked almost breathlessly. I was jittery by now and sweating like crazy. I stared at her and responded, "2 or 3 times a day" I said. She seemed intrigued by this answer. Her eyes wandered and I noticed that she had set them right on my crotch, which by now had formed a noticeable tent in my jeans. She sat back and asked me "Would you like to do it here?"

I was taken aback by her comment. I was dying to free my cock from it's confines and splatter the walls with cum. But could I do it here, in front of her? I must have hesitated because I saw a look of sadness on her face. "I guess...I could." I said sheepishly. She reached behind her and pulled out a box of tissue, which she then handed to me. I took them and wriggled around in my chair, still feeling weird about the whole thing. "Hold on a sec" she said, rising from her chair and reaching for her purse. "Here, you might want to use this" she said, handing me a bottle of hand lotion. I squeezed some out on my right palm and rubbed it into my hands. I went to undo my pants when she stopped me and said "You don't want to dirty your pants" referring to the lotion on my hands. "Let me do this" she said, squatting before me and undoing the button of my jeans. I leaned back and closed my eyes as she slowly unzipped my pants. I lifted my ass in the air so she could slide my jeans to my ankles. Then I felt her warm hands slide inside my underpants and she slowly pulled those down as well. My throbbing cock sprung free and Joanne stared at it for a few seconds before getting up and walking back to her seat.

Part 5 ----------

I wrapped my right hand firmly around my pulsing organ and began to stroke slowly. I closed my eyes as I pumped my rigid cock. Suddenly, Joanne broke the silence, "Tell me what you're thinking about" she said. I opened my eyes and looked right at her. My hand flew up and down my swollen prick as I panted out the words, "I'm thinking of you...naked and laying across the desk." She watched intently as I continued, "I slide my cock inside you and we fuck like 2 animals until I cum deep inside your pussy." I was getting hotter and hotter and knew I would cum soon. Joanne sensed this and told me to stop. I pulled my hand off my cock and wondered why she stopped me. I soon got my answer as she walked to me and got down on her knees before me. She slowly started to stroke my cock and then ran her tongue around the head and up and down the shaft. My breathing became more rapid. She lowered her mouth and wrapped it around my aching cock. She took me all the way into her mouth and began pumping me and suck me hard. "Oh Joanne...oh fuck" I moaned. I looked down into her eyes and lost it. I grabbed her head and pushed her down, "I'm cumming Joanne" I moaned as my semen shot hard out of my cock. I continued to shoot and Joanne swallowed every single drop. She pulled back and licked her lips, and then cleaned my cock. I looked down at her and smiled.

Part 6 -------------

We began to kiss passionately as we shed every stitch of clothing between us. I tore her red lace bra off, exposing her firm, supple breasts. I slid my hand down into her panties and started to finger her hot, wet pussy. My tongue went down to her breasts and I began to lick and suck on her hard nipples while she moaned. I dropped to my knees and tore her panties away, causing her to shudder with delight. I rose and picked her up, tossing the items off her desk and laying her down upon it. I spread her legs apart and brought my head down between them. I started with light flicks on her swollen lips as my fingers traced the outside of her cunt. "Oh Scott...please baby...please eat me" Joanne moaned. I obliged her and slipped my tongue deep inside her. She moaned and began to squirm as my tongue rolled around inside her.

She pushed my face as close to her snatch as it would go, and I responded by flicking my tongue against her clit. I pulled it into my mouth and began to suck it, making it harder then it was. Joanne was screaming by now as my mouth continued to work on her pussy. My finger found it's way inside her and I was giving her all I had. She was thrashing about and screaming as my double penetration continued. Finally, she screamed at the top of her lungs, "I'M CUMMMMINNGGGGGGG SCOTTTTT...OH FUCK I-I-I'MMMM CUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!" She pulled me into her and I felt her warm juices flow out of her. I lapped up every drop of her and licked her softly as her orgasm subsided.

Part 7 ----------

I slid up her body and our lips met with passion. We sucked our tongues into each other's mouths as my hard cock rubbed up and down against her moist pussy. She pulled me away and spoke softly, "Fuck me Scott...please fuck me...it's been too long." That was all I needed to hear. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit, and then slowly slid it inside her. We both moaned as my cock pushed all the way in. I started with long, slow thrusts. Joanne looked so beautiful underneath me. I bent down to kiss her and our tongues intertwined. She broke the kiss and ran her tongue up the side of my face. I pushed deep inside her, feeling my balls slap against her ass. Joanne moaned as I picked up the pace and began to ram her harder.

"OH Scott...fuck me baby...don't stop" she moaned as she planted the heels of her feet into my ass and drove me deeper into her. Our bodies thrust against each other and I knew that I would not last much longer. We were both dripping with sweat as I fucked her as hard as I possibly could. Joanne's pussy tightened around me and I could feel my balls tighten as well. I leaned down and slipped my tongue into her ear and then whispered, "I'm gonna cum." Joanne looked into my eyes and said "Cum in me sweetie...I need your cum inside me." That was all I needed as the cum shot out of me and deep into her womb. Stream after stream of my hot liquid poured into her. Joanne let out a low moan and once again had a powerful orgasm. We both came down from our high as she whispered "Stay inside me." We lay together on the desk, my cock still inside her. She kissed me on the cheek and we closed our eyes.