Just What The Doctor Ordered

Story Info
Jill's doctor prescribes the perfect cure!
3k words
4.35
178.1k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill Stevens is the office manager at a local insurance agency. She's 31 years old, dark blonde hair, 5'9" and 143 pounds which she carries well on her larger frame.

Jill has average looks, not 'pretty' but not unattractive either. Her one outstanding physical feature is her 36DD breasts. However, she doesn't consider her chest size to be an asset in the workplace so she always dresses very businesslike, (you might even say severely), in order to avoid calling attention to her endowment.

Jill was a handsome woman, but few people would ever think of her as sexy. In fact, she does not consider herself sexy. Unfortunately sex had never been very exciting for Jill. Dan (her husband)was a boring lover. "In out and asleep" is how she thought of him. And the few experiences Jill had before marriage hadn't been any better. The only orgasms she had ever experienced were from a shower wand or her own fingers. No, Jill had long since concluded that sex was just something women were supposed to pretend to like.

One day at work Jill was reviewing some new policies when her phone rang. It was Jill's OB/GYN's office. "Mrs. Stevens will you hold for the doctor please?" The caller asked. Jill's doctor, Dr. Diane Westbrook, was fairly new in town and the only female OB/GYN.

Finally the doctor came on the line. "Good morning Jill this is Dr. Westbrook. How are you this morning?"

"Uh, fine", Jill hesitantly replied.

The doctor chuckled as she said, "Don't worry Jill, this isn't anything bad. But I would like to meet with you. Could you come in tonight about 5:30? You'll be my last appointment of the day."

Jill got off at 5:00 and she had no after work plans so she said, "Ok I'll be there."

At 5:15 pm, Jill entered her doctor's office. The receptionist was just gathering her things to leave when Jill walked in. "I have an appointment with the doctor," Jill said.

The receptionist said the doctor would be right out and that she should have a seat. With that, the receptionist left.

A couple of minutes later Dr. Westbrook came out. "Hi Jill," the doctor said as she walked around the corner. "I appreciate you taking time to come see me this evening. Please let's go to my office."

Jill followed Dr. Westbrook to her office and they both sat down. Dr. Diane Westbrook was a woman in her mid forty's, reasonably attractive and petite.

"Was there a problem with my examination?" Jill anxiously asked.

"No, nothing serious," Dr. Westbrook replied. " I did notice that your blood pressure was just a little on the high side. And your stress levels are high. When you were in last week you told me your husband was out of work and you were experiencing serious financial problems. Is that still the case?"

"Yes it is," Jill replied.

The doctor went on, "I suppose that could be the cause."

Jill joking said, "All I have to do is find a rich benefactor and I'd be in perfect health!"

To that the doctor just smiled.

"Jill, I need to ask you some personal questions. And please just bear with me, ok?" The doctor asked.

"Ok," Jill replied.

"First of all," the doctor began. "How often do you and your husband make love?"

"Not very often," she replied. " And we don't make love anyway - he has sex. If you know what I mean."

The doctor nodded and continued, "How would you describe your sex drive?"

Jill answered, "I think I'd describe it as; what's the use?"

Dr. Westbrook looked at Jill for a few moments before continuing. "Jill let me tell you a little something about myself. A couple of years ago I had vaginal surgery. The surgery left some nerve damage that makes it unbearably painful for me to have sex."

"On the other hand," the doctor continued, "When I examined you last week, I found that you are one of those women who are uniquely built for sexual intercourse. Your vagina is deep and you can accept a large penis. And your reaction to stimuli is very high indicating the ability to have powerful orgasms."

"Doctor, where is this leading?" Jill asked.

Dr. Westbrook continued, "My husband and I haven't had sex in over two years. I do what I can but oral and hands aren't enough for a healthy man like him. Jill, I've examined several women and you are, by far the best candidate."

"For what?" Jill demanded.

The doctor hesitated then said, "For servicing my husband's needs. In other words Jill, I'm asking if you'd consider letting my husband have sexual intercourse with you. In return, we can help you with your difficulties."

WHAT"?" Jill said, not believing her ears! Jill shot up out of her seat. "What kind of woman do you think I am?" she said.

"But Jill," the doctor began, "Let me explain."

Jill shot back, "Explain it to the AMA after I report this." Jill stormed out to the waiting room and practically ran for the elevator.

Jill was furious as she began the drive home and was thinking of the complaint she was going to write. However, by the time she was pulling in her driveway she was thinking, "What good would it do? I have no proof – and without proof, who would believe such a fantastic claim?"

Dan met Jill at the door. Jill started to tell him about this when he cut her off. "I just got off the phone with your sister. "She's really pushing us for the money we borrowed a couple of months ago," Dan said.

Jill told Dan, "I'll call her later."

"By the way", Dan went on, "The bank called again. They said if we don't get the car payments caught up by the end of the month they're going to repossess it."

Jill just shook her head as she walked toward their bedroom, deciding not to bother telling him about the meeting with Dr. Westbrook.

During the night Jill tossed and turned, thinking about their financial problems. She also found herself thinking about the doctor's offer.

"How bad can it be?" She thought. "I could just lay there and take it. Pretty much like I do with him," she said to herself, looking at Dan's sleeping figure.

As Jill drove to work the next morning, she came to a decision. Promptly at 9:00am, she went on break and called her doctor. "Is Dr. Westbrook in yet?" Jill asked.

"Oh Mrs. Stevens, doctor said if you were to call I was to put you through immediately," the receptionist said.

Jill heard the click of the hold button and then the doctor came on the line, "Good morning Jill," the doctor said.

"Doctor, can we meet, uh, to talk about, uh..." Jill stammered.

The doctor cut in, "Jill, why don't you stop by the office tonight about 6? I'll be waiting on you."

"Thanks," Jill said. The phone went dead.

After work Jill again found herself sitting across from the doctor. "About your offer," Jill began. "Why don't you two just hire a prostitute?"

The doctor replied, "Quite simply because my husband has no desire to have sex with, to put it bluntly, a whore."

"You, on the other hand are a decent, proper woman , who isn't even aware of her own sexuality, right?" Jill nodded.

"Your passion would be real, and most important to me, the kind of woman I'd be ok seeing my husband with. And of course, you are someone who we can actually help in return," the doctor explained.

"Exactly what would I have to do?" Jill asked nervously.

The doctor answered, "We'll do it right here in the office." You'll lie down on the exam table and my husband basically will... well, have sex with you. I've already tested you both so I know you're both clean. And you're on the pill, so there is no risk to him entering you bareback, as they say."

"You said that you'd be able to help me?" Jill said.

Dr. Westbrook smiled and wrote a figure on a pad. "The conditions are that my husband has sex with you once, and if everything works out, maybe more later on. In return we give you this." And the doctor slid the pad over to Jill.

Jill gasped at the amount. She looked up and saw the doctor writing a check.

"Jill, I'm giving you a part of this now, to show good faith. I'll give you the rest after the, 'session,' so to speak. Do we have a deal?" the doctor asked, holding out her hand.

Jill took her hand barely whispering "Yes."

"By the way," the doctor said. "Why don't you start calling me Diane?"

The next morning Jill told Dan she had some things to do after work and didn't know how late she'd be getting home. Dan muttered, "OK." He was seldom interested in anything that didn't concern him.

Jill could barely concentrate on her work that day. She actually considered calling it off, but she'd already spent the money on their past due car payments. So when quitting time came, for the third night in a row, she drove to the doctor's office.

"Hi Jill," Diane said as she met Jill at the door. "If you'll just come with me, we'll get you ready."

Jill followed Diane to the exam room.

"Now take off all your clothes, and get on the table." The doctor handed Jill a gown. "You can put this on temporarily, to stay warm. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Jill removed her jacket and laid it on the chair. She kicked off her shoes as she was unbuttoning her blouse. After removing her blouse she laid it with the jacket. Next she unzipped her pants and stepped out of them, also putting them on the chair. She slipped her half slip over her head and was now standing in just her bra and panties.

Jill reached behind herself and unsnapped her bra, letting it drop down her arms, her heavy breasts bouncing free. Lastly, Jill hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her panties and pushed them down her legs,kicking them off her ankle.

Standing there completely naked she wondered, "Can I really go through with this?" But then she thought of the money and their dire situation and knew she had little choice.

Jill was sitting on the side of the exam table when Diane re-entered. Diane told her to remove the gown, lay down and put her feet in the stirrups. Diane extended arm rests out from the table and told Jill to lay her arms on them. Diane then began strapping her wrists down. She walked to the end of the table and also strapped her ankles to the stirrups.

"Why are you doing that?" Jill asked.

Diane said to her, "This is for your own benefit Jill. Being helpless and unable to resist will help ease any feeling of guilt you may have. That's important to a good girl like yourself. Don't worry dear, everything is going to be fine."

Diane covered Jill with a sheet and then opened the door. "She's ready now," Diane said.

It was then that Diane's husband entered. Ethan Westbrook was a very handsome man, 49, 6', 190 pounds of solid muscle, slight graying at the temples. "Jill, this is Ethan. Ethan, this is Jill." Diane introduced them.

Ethan smiled then began undressing. Jill saw his hard abs as he took his shirt off, and when he turned his back to her she saw his tight butt.

Ethan removed his briefs and then turned to face Jill. Jill gasped at the sight of his penis. It was at least 9" and only partly erect.

"That's too big," Jill said to the doctor, who was sitting on a stool where she could watch everything.

"No Jill," the doctor replied, "When I examined you I made a point to see if your vagina could accept a large penis. You'll be fine."

Ethan approached the table and Jill closed her eyes expecting him to immediately start fucking her like Dan does. But instead, Ethan took hold of both of her outstreatched hands and began lightly kissing her forehead and her cheeks, even kissing her tenderly on her mouth.

Ethan outlined her lips with his tongue until she involuntarily opened her mouth and allowed his tongue to enter. He sucked her tongue into his mouth sending shivers all the way down to her toes.

Ethan circled her ear with his tongue, causing an arousal in her she'd never felt before. Slowly his mouth worked down to her neck. She couldn't help bending her head sideways to give his amazing lips more access to it.

Jill felt the sheet being slowly lowered to her waist, exposing her large breasts. She felt herself blushing when he said, "Oh my, they're beautiful." Then Ethan's hands went to work, rubbing and squeezing her titties, massaging them thoroughly.

Jill gasped just a little when she felt a nipple being sucked into his hot, wet mouth. Ethan paid equal attention to both nipples, sucking and gently biting one while caressing her other breast.

His hand moved down her body, massaging her tummy. Then, instead of moving the sheet, he started rubbing her pussy through it. Jill had not expected this kind of attention. She felt stirrings of excitement forming in the pit of her stomach and she was afraid there would be a wet spot on the sheet where he was rubbing it between her legs.

Ethan walked around to the end of the table and stepped between her spread legs. He ran his hands up and down her calves causing her to shiver as he traced his fingertips over them. Jill felt the cool air of the room as he pulled the sheet completely off of her.

Ethan leaned forward and ran his tongue over the outer folds of her pussy. Jill couldn't stop herself from raising her hips to his tongue. Then Ethan started licking her clit. When he sucked it into his mouth, Jill arched her back as the thrill shot through her.

Ethan sucked and nibbled her clit in a way she had never felt before. He continued licking her as he inserted first two fingers,then three into her.

Jill hadn't expected to necessarily enjoy this so she was surprised to feel an orgasm building. Ethan's fingers pumped into her faster and faster until Jill could no longer hold back and she started cumming hard, covering his face and hands with her juices.

Jill was shocked at her wanton behavior. As she came down from her high she felt Ethan licking her juices from her pussy and thighs. She uncontrollably let out a loud sigh.

Ethan smiled at the pleasure she was feeling and continued bathing her thighs with his tongue.

Jill wanted the sensation to go on forever.

When she felt him stop, she opened her eyes to see what he was doing. He was standing up now, with his fully erect penis pointing right at her pussy. He smiled at her lovingly as he rubbed his cock head up and down her slit, getting it very wet from her lubrication. then Ethan began slowly pushing his cock into her.

Jill strained against the straps as she felt herself being filled with his big cock. Deeper and deeper it penetrated her, touching her deeply where she had never been touched before. When he had it all the way in he paused, giving her a chance to get ready for what was to come.

Holding onto her hips, Ethan started pushing his cock in and out. Soon Jill was rocking her head back and forth and her large tits were bouncing as the penetration continued. She had never had a cock this large in her and certainly no one other than her husband's since her marriage.

Over and over Ethan's cock pounded into Jill's pussy, his balls slapping her ass each time. Ethan's grip on her hips tightened as he continued giving her the fucking that he had been denied for two years.

Every time Ethan got close to cumming, he'd stop, allowing himself to calm down. This also pulled Jill back from the edge of her own climax again and again. The fucking seemed to go on forever.

Finally Jill could sense his orgasm building again and whispered, "Don't stop".

And he didn't stop. The tempo of the fucking increased to a fevered pace until Ethan pushed his cock deeply into her and began emptying his aching balls.

Stream after stream of his hot cum shot inside her. Jill was delirious with passion as an orgasm more intense than any she'd ever experienced racked her body.

Her wrists and ankles strained painfully against the straps as her body tensed. She blurted out: "YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM!!YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM ON YOUR COCK!"

After what seemed an eternity of being filled with his seed, Jill felt Ethan pull out of her. Ethan bent over her and gave each breast a tender kiss on the nipples. Then he gathered up his clothes and left the room.

Diane began unstrapping Jill and said, "You can get dressed now dear. I'll be back in a minute."

As the door shut, Jill was again alone on the exam table. Only this time hot cum was leaking out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass. Her nipples were pleasantly sore. Aftershocks from that amazing orgasm were still tingling deep within her womb. Red strap marks outlined her wrists and ankles from where she had been straining against the restraints, apparently harder than she realized.

For the very first time in her life, sex causd her to be consumed with lust.

Diane reentered the room just as Jill was finishing dressing. "Well Jill," she began. "I would say our first session was a success. Would you like to meet again, same time next week?"

Jill embarrassingly replied, "How about same time tomorrow?"

Diane smiled broadly, "Ethan was hoping you'd say that!"