Just What They Needed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to take advantage of you, so you have to tell me to stop if you change your mind." Mr. Clark's words came out like a growl. He was psyching himself up.

"I promise you're not taking advantage. I'm really turned on, Mr. Clark." Lauren reached out her hand to touch his neck, surprised at her own boldness at both her spoken words and initiating the physical contact this time. The touch seemed to calm him, though, because Mr. Clark smiled his beautiful smile once more.

"You're gorgeous, you know. You can't wear an outfit like that and not expect me to notice. I'm a man, after all." Mr. Clark set down his wine. "And call me Mitch."

Lauren had butterflies in her stomach, flattered again by the compliment. Mitch was moving towards her with sudden haste, so she put down her own wine and turned herself toward him, receiving him. He placed his left hand on her right thigh, and his right hand found her face and turned her chin up for the kiss she'd been longing for since their first in the driveway. It didn't take long for Mitch's tongue to seek out hers. The kiss was so hard that even their noses were pressed against the other's face. It made it difficult to breathe, so Lauren broke free to gasp for a breath. Mitch took the broken kiss as an opportunity to readjust. He, too, was out of breath, but he reached out for Lauren, pulling her back with him, coaxing her body to straddle him on the couch.

It was a good position. Mitch's hands quickly found and squeezed Lauren's supple ass. It felt tight in her jeans. Lauren braced herself by grasping the back of the couch on either side of Mitch's head. This positioned her breasts perfectly in front of his face. He roughly pulled the girl towards him by the butt and lightly, but with purpose, scraped his teeth on the soft flesh of her right breast, just above her bra. The image was so tantalizing he couldn't help but then tongue and kiss the spot he'd just bitten. Lauren moaned with pleasure. Her reaction drove him wild. He roared into sensory overload, as though he didn't know where to begin. His hands began to roam her body, moving from her butt to her back and her waist. He wanted to touch her everywhere at once.

Lauren knew what to do. She balanced herself on his lap. She crisscrossed her arms and grabbed the hem of her tee shirt and pulled it up over her head. she then reached behind her to undo the clasp of her bra. While she was struggling with the hook, Mr. Clark looked as though he was struggling with keeping himself contained. His hands were squeezing her hips so hard she thought she might bruise, but it was a good, energizing kind of pain. She ground her butt in a circle over his crotch to tease him, and he threw his head back in frustration. He couldn't take his eyes off her smooth stomach and heaping bosom. As soon as the clasp released and her bra fell away, Mr. Clark's breaths got deeper and more pronounced. Lauren loved to see him so lustful towards her. His hands, again, began to roam. This time they swept up the front of her body and grasped each of her breasts.

Lauren grabbed his hands on her breasts and squeezed them along with him. Mitch had hunger in his eyes and still could not control his breathing. She bent down for another kiss on the lips and he gladly took over. He passionately invaded her mouth with his strong, wet tongue. Again, his hands sought her ass. They seemed the most at home there. This time, though, he held her ass against him and stood up halfway, twisting his torso and the girl along with him, and tossed her onto the couch on her back.

Lauren landed with a bounce and looked back up to witness Mr. Clark climbing on top of her. His weight felt good, solid. He continued to kiss her lips and neck, alternating biting and kissing softly there. Meanwhile he placed his groin between her legs and ground their hips together. She could feel his member large and hard within. She saw him wince once or twice as this went on. Lauren made it a new goal to release some tension. She reached to undo his belt but couldn't quite reach until Mitch realized what she was trying to do. He sat back onto his knees to let her continue. He took off his own shirt and Lauren was briefly distracted by his physically fit chest covered with some soft, curly grey hair. She liked it and wanted to explore it, but bit her lip and continued with his belt. The buckle clinked free but she didn't stop there. The button of his jeans was ready to explode, so she just helped it along it's way. It burst open and the zipper practically undid itself. Mitch exhaled with relief. He was ready to continue kissing, but Lauren didn't stop there either. She crawled forward to place her head closer to his penis. This, in turn, put her in a kneeling position with her ass up behind her. Mitch didn't complain at the change of pace. Instead, his hands found the back of her head, and he tangled his fingers in her hair.

Lauren took that as a sign of encouragement and reached into Mitch's boxer-briefs. The cock she retrieved was thick and heavy and drenched in precum. She ran her palm down the length of it, starting at the base, and Mitch moaned when she reached the tip. She wrapped her fingers around it completely and stroked it several more times, each time was greeted with an "agh" from Mitch. She arched her neck to look up at him and was happy to notice he had his head back in pleasure. He sensed that she had paused, though, and looked down at her to see why this pleasure had ceased. She just smiled up at him and he produced an exhale that was also a laugh.

"You have no idea how good that feels," he said through a smile.

His hands were still wrapped into her hair, but he wasn't putting any pressure on her to continue. Lauren did anyway, though. Her tongue found the very tip of his penis. She barely had to touch it and Mitch was moaning again. His cock stood straight out, probably 8 whole inches from his body, and Lauren wanted to fit all of it down her throat whether her throat wanted it or not. She started slow, making a seal around the head and bobbing her way down, wetting it with her tongue all the way. With every inch she took into her warm mouth, Mitch's grasp became tighter and tighter into her hair. Before long, whether he meant to or not, Mitch was putting pressure on the back of her head to take in more of his cock.

"Fuuuck," he sighed in pleasure.

She only got about three quarters of the way down before her gag reflex took over. She did not want to pull away, but he did it for her. He pulled her off to check that she was okay. A thick rope of saliva connected her swollen lips to the tip of his cock. She was sure it was a sight to behold.

"I can take it," she reassured him. She sucked him back in until she could feel the head of his penis again poking the back of her throat, and this time she pressed on. Mitch roared in pleasure at the girl now deep-throating his neglected penis. It was a sensation he'd never experienced before, and he ground his his hips into the pleasure, inadvertently fucking Lauren's pretty face. Lauren moaned, which egged him on and he began fucking her throat on purpose. After a decent length of time, Lauren threw her head off, gasping for air again. This left his cock completely slick and dripping wet. Once she'd caught her breath, Mitch thrust back into her face, hungry for more. He loved it. She loved that he loved it. Once again, she threw her head off in search of oxygen. This time Mitch bent down to kiss her. They locked lips again and again. Lauren broke the kiss to return her lips to Mitch's waiting cock, but he stopped her and shoved her back.

"I won't last much longer if you keep doing that," he said, good-naturedly. "And I really want to fuck you.

Lauren didn't speak, but she understood that she should remove her pants. She leaned back onto the couch. With her feet planted on the floor, she arched her pelvis forward to pull down her jeans, and she hooked her thumbs into her underwear to roll them down as well. Meanwhile, Mr. Clark stood to take his pants completely off. The whole time he never took his eyes off the girl. After she untangled her feet from her skinny jeans, she sat back on the couch and spread her legs. Mitch enjoyed her eagerness, but he had something else in mind.

He reached down to pull Lauren to her feet, and the two stood, kissing deeply again. This time their bodies intertwined. Their chests were glued together, and Mr. Clark's hard member was pressed, hard, into Lauren's tummy. They kissed like that for a few minutes, loving every moment. Lauren felt his cock throb whenever she dug her fingernails across Mr. Clark's strong back.

Mitch knew what he wanted when their embrace finally released. He kindly and purposefully turned her around and bent her over the couch. She found herself kneeling on the cushions, legs apart, with her hands braced against the back of the couch once again. She arched her back and stuck her butt out and shook it a little, teasingly.

"Oh you're asking for it," he said roughly, but Lauren could tell he was happy with her.

Facing away, she couldn't tell where he was, so she was surprised when the next thing she felt was Mitch grasping hold of her hair into a makeshift ponytail. He tugged on it a little, and her yelp got caught in her throat.

One hand still grasping her hair, she was frozen in this position. She felt a finger start behind her neck and drag down the entire curve of her spine. The sensation gave her chills and made her pussy even wetter. She wanted him so badly. She still could not see exactly where he was, and the anticipation was agonizing.

She felt him press his heavy member against the fullest part of her ass cheek. Mitch tapped her with it a few times, teasing her. She enjoyed his play, so she giggled happily. This drove him to increase his hold on her hair and make her body rigid again. A hand came hard across the same buttcheek he'd just been playing with. Lauren audibly gasped.

"You like that?" He growled.

"Yesss," she moaned without thinking.

He spanked her a few more times. She squealed each time. After the fourth spank he held on and gave her ass a little squeeze. He ran his fingers between her legs from the back and happily found her pussy lips dripping wet. Lauren bit her lip to keep from moaning.

"Mmm... you are a good girl, aren't you?" It was a rhetorical question. He gave her ass one last smack that was more of a pat and dropped his hold on her hair. Instead, he placed both of his hands on her little waist and positioned his cock at her moist opening. Lauren peeked back at him. Mitch caught on to her curiosity and gave her a little wink before entering her at a forceful rate. The thrust knocked her slightly off balance and she had to sturdy herself again against the couch. After the first lunge, Mitch humped a little more gently, yet with equal purpose.

Lauren couldn't help from moaning at this point. His cock filled her so completely, and yet she wanted more. She began enjoying it so much, that her body melted into the back of the couch, completely relinquishing control to the man pounding her pussy from behind. He felt her opening up to him and made the most of his dominance.

Mitch grasped at Lauren's hair once more, pulling it more forcefully than before. His other hand pressed down hard onto her back so that she arched so far back he could almost look into her upside-down eyes. Her body was completely his. Mitch moved the hand that had been pressing into her back so that it was now wrapped around the front of her neck. He was choking her, but she could still breathe. By now Lauren was practically screaming with every thrust. She had completely given herself up to this man and was rejoicing in the submission. All she could think of was the wholesome feeling of his cock filling her over and over.

Mitch quickened his pace and shortened his stroke. Lauren knew what was coming. "Use me...use me how you want...use me to make you cum," she managed to squeak out, breathily. This turned Mitch on. All that came out of his mouth after that were growls of satisfaction. He let her go, and she knew what that meant. He pulled his cock out of her pussy.

Lauren wasn't sure where he would want to cum, but she knew she wanted to watch, so she flipped herself over. He pushed her back down on the couch and straddled her stomach. He looked into her eyes as he kneeled over her, stroking his cock and aiming it over her breasts. She nodded encouragement at him, never breaking eye contact.

The first rope of cum attacked her face. The second hit her chin and neck, and the third smothered her breast. Mitch wiped the last few drops on the tip of her right nipple. He then inched forward to suggest she should suck the rest off. Lauren happily licked his cock clean.

Mitch dismounted the girl and reached out an arm to help her up, too. With his aid, she stood up slightly shakily, gaining her bearings again after receiving quite a pounding. Mitch took a freshly folded hand towel from a nearby stack of laundry and handed it over to Lauren. She promptly wiped up the dripping cum from her smooth skin, first from her breasts and lastly attempting to smudge off the spots she could feel on her face.

She did not even need to ask, and Mitch, who had been contentedly watching the beautiful girl pass the towel over her sensual breasts and neck, helped her catch the last few spots on her face that she could not, herself, see. They wiped together for just a moment before Lauren, once again, relinquished control and let her hand drop, leaving the remaining task in Mitch's capable hands.

He got the last bit into the towel and folded the wetness inside. "There," he said, his tone soft. He looked at the towel in his hand, now holding it low in front of him, and then back at Lauren.

She was smiling softly at him. She felt exactly how his face looked: satisfied, yet longing. She could tell by his fidgeting with the towel and no further moves to get dressed that he, too, did not want their session to end. They both stood before each other, committing to memory the adrenaline and excitement of the taboo act they had participated in, and the passion and lust that lingered on, because they both knew it would be unlikely to happen again.

Mitch gently felt Lauren's flushed, warm cheek with the back of his hand. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the touch. He pulled his hand away too soon and she was left crestfallen by it's departure. She had hoped, for a second, that he might kiss her again, but when she opened her eyes, she instead saw Mitch staring at his hands, fidgeting with the towel again. He looked unsure as far as what to say, and that the towel might give him some guidance.

"I am at a loss for words," Mitch chuckled, shaking his head back and forth without looking at her. "That was amazing," he continued, in a sarcastically under-enthused way. "I don't know if there's enough room in here for both me and my ego right now," he said, laughing again.

Those words sounded weird, as they did not match her perception of the obvious humbleness in his body language, so Lauren laughed, pleased that she was able to give him that boost of manly pride. And she also felt satisfied to have given up all of her worries and uncertainties to be dominated for a little while. It was the lightest and freest she'd felt in weeks.

"Thanks for taking care of me," she said to Mitch's handsome face.

"Anytime," he responded, even though they both knew it may never happen again.

They both stood there smiling as the sex high wore off and unwelcome reality began to sink in. Like finishing a good novel, their story had ended and yet their characters begged for a sequel that may never come.

Lauren gathered her clothes and headed for the bathroom to get dressed. The time for no inhibitions was over, and it was again time for her to be cautiously innocent in front of her friend's dad. When she emerged from the bathroom, Mitch was leaning on the wall directly across from her with his arms folded. He was completely dressed and looked just as he had when Lauren first knocked on the door earlier that day. "I'll walk you out," he said, and gestured toward the door so he could follow behind. They then walked, side by side, all the way to her car without saying a word.

Lauren stood in front of the driver's side door and turned around to face Mitch one more time. It was exactly where they had been standing forty-five minutes ago, except this time instead of intense lust, Lauren felt a dull bliss. Her heart was beating a slow song and she was weirdly aware of the wind blowing softly by, the rustle of the trees, and birds chirping up above. She smiled at how guiltlessly alive she felt, a true 180 from how she felt when she woke up in the morning.

"Thank you for keeping me company," Mitch said. His words were underwhelming, and yet that was all he needed to say. They hugged a cordial hug, and Lauren gave him a playful kiss on the cheek. She got in the car and backed out of the driveway, giving Mitch one last tiny wave before throwing the car in forward and accelerating toward home. Mitch waited until she was out of sight before he shuffled back inside with his head down.

12