Just Who Was It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within seconds, I feel a warm convulsing sensation on top of my dick and a wet pussy pressed against my mouth. Me being ridden is not part of the dare, but I am not going to argue, not that I can with a pussy on my mouth anyways. With my hands still being held to the floor above my head, I start licking up and down the pussy pressed against my mouth. My hips instictively start thrusting up against the pussy riding me. Just above me, I can hear the sounds of passionate kissing and deduct that the person holding my hands and the person I am licking must be making out. Listening intently, I try to figure out who's moans are coming from where. I wondered if my sister is riding me, sitting on my face or holding my hands. I have only tasted Emily and knew this is not her sitting on my face so it has to either be Ariana or my sister. This means that either Emily or my sister are riding my dick. I pray to God that it is Emily.

After a few minutes, I feel the wet pussy pull away from my face only to feel the wetness and warmth return a few seconds later. This time however, the person is facing in the opposite direction so that their vagina is by my nose and their clit is by my chin. My hands are released and movement begins to take place around my lower body, but the person who was riding me hasn't changed. Over and over I hear moans of the girls filling the room. I listen intently to see if I can hear my sister moans and where it is coming from. I am positive that she is one of the two girls moanind down by my lower body.

Is my sister riding my dick? Is that the reason I am blindfolded? Was it her that was doing all of this to me all along? It is the only logical explanation to me. Based off the moans, I can tell that Ariana is riding my face. Her pussy is grinding against my tongue and chin, faster and faster. My hips are moving at the same speed as her hips. My moans are pressing against her clit as I do my best to suck on it.

I can feel the inner walls of the mystery vagina squeezing my rock hard, throbbing dick. My hips smacking against the person's hips. I hear my sister moaning over and over, but I can also hear Emily moaning in the same general vicinity. I was too far along to care anymore. My brain us starting to go foggy. All I can concentrate on are the joyous senses driving me crazy as my newly formed semen rushes toward the head of my dick.

I feel both Ariana and the women riding me orgasm, on top of me, around the same time I have my second orgasm of the night. I lay on the ground exhausted, blindfolded and ready for sleep. I can hear the panting of the three women around me. After a few minutes, I pull the blindfold off my eyes to reveal that I am in the living room alone. I wonder if I had fallen asleep on the floor as I made my way up to my room.

The next day I sleep in late into the morning. When I wake, I have a hard on from hell and have to piss like a race horse. I hop out of bed and hear the shower running in the bathroom down the hallway. The door is left open a couple of inches and I can't wait so I open the bathroom door and am shocked to find my sister standing in front of me naked, facing the opposite direction.

I walk up to my sister and reach around her body, grabbing hold of her breasts with my hands while pressing my hard dick against her butt. My sister immediately slaps my hands away and turns to face me. The look on her face is a look of rage.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she asks me.

"What do you mean?" I ask, totally perplexed. After all, I know it was her that was riding me last night or at least I believe that to be true.

"Why in the hell would you think that it is okay to grab your sister's breasts? When have I ever given you permission to walk into the bathroom when I am in here for that matter? What the hell are you thinking?"

"I am thinking that you straddled and rode me last night so it should be fine for me to grab your breasts this morning." I answer, explaining myself.

"You are a sick bastard!" she screams at me. "I did no such thing. That was Emily who rode your dick last night and it was Ariana who rode your face. I had no part of that and you can ask both of them if you don't believe me."

"So who rode me the first time and who stroked me? Are you telling me you had no part of that at all?"

Her face is still fuming and I am starting to think that I had read the entire situation totally wrong. Had I just crossed a line that I should not have crossed? I look at the fire in my sister's eyes, trying not to look down at her naked body which is standing in front of me. No matter how hard I try, I can't pass up the chance to see what my sister's breasts look like. My eyes slowly drift down her body. My sister's breasts are firm and perky, her nipples standing out straight like the eraser on the end of a pencil.

"I am telling you none of that was me. Get out of here this instant you sick bastard and stop staring at your sister's body! Go on, get out of here!"

I leave the bathroom in total confusion, almost completely positive that it was my sister who performed at least some of the acts last night. If it wasn't my sister, then who was it and why did I hear my sister moaning below me while I was being ridden last night? Furthermore, why would they have blindfolded me? I had to get more answers and find out what really happened.

12