Just Working

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew! Now that we got that out of the way." She bent down and kissed Kathy a very deep and lingering kiss that took her breath away. "You're so beautiful. I thought that from the moment I first saw you at work."

"I think you are too. I've been fantasizing about you for a couple of days."

Becca bent down again and they began to kiss, gently and sweetly. Their lips touched so softly and they began exploring each others' mouths. Becca's hands slide down Kathy's sides to her tight little ass. As Becca squeezed her smooth ass, Kathy's hands reached up for those amazing breasts and gently squeezed them. Becca moaned into Kathy's mouth as her hands squeezed and stroked the smooth skin of Becca's marvelous tits. Kathy broke their kiss and pulled Becca up so that her tits were right in Kathy's face. She brought her right nipple to her mouth and lightly flicked her tongue across it. Becca gasped with pleasure as Kathy sucked her full nipple into her mouth. As she enjoyed rolling her tongue across the sweet nub, her other hand reached up and tweaked Becca's other nipple. Becca pressed her chest into Kathy's face forcing more of her succulent tit deeper into her sucking mouth. Becca slid her hand around from Kathy's ass and slowly sunk a single digit deep into Kathy's steaming tunnel. As she pulled it slowly from Kathy's gripping pussy, her finger was covered with Kathy's wet thick juices. Becca brought her finger to her lips and lapped the juice up with her tongue.

"You're so wet. I am going to love sucking your sweet pussy," Becca purred as she looked down at Kathy's face. She reached her hand down again and took more juice from Kathy's flowing cunt. She spread the juice over both her nipples and tits then placed one of her nipples at Kathy's waiting mouth.

"Taste yourself. Taste yourself on my tit, baby. Suck my tit."

As Kathy hungrily suckled on Becca's big hard nipples tasting her own essence, her friend's hand stroked the wet lips of Kathy's gushing cunt. Slowly she pushed her index finger into Kathy's burning slit probing deeper into her cunt. The pleasure of Becca's light touch was magic for Kathy, even as she sucked on Becca's tits; she arched her back as her body began to shake from this forbidden desire.

Becca broke Kathy's lip lock on her huge taut nipples and kissed down Kathy's body till her head was between Kathy's thighs. She leaned her head down and nuzzled Kathy's steaming pie. "You smell so good and you taste even better." she purred as she dove into Kathy's muff. Using the flat of her tongue, she slowly slid up and down the length of Kathy's fiery vagina, rimming her leaking hole and making her belly quiver with pleasure. It seemed like her tongue wanted to inspect every part of Kathy's pulsating pussy, probing and licking to find out what places made her gasp the most. The lapping and sucking sounds of her mouth along with Kathy's intense groans filled the room. One of her fingers began slipping up Kathy's tight sheath, while her mouth clamped down on Kathy's hard throbbing clit. She arched her back and spread her legs wider. Kathy put her hands on the back of Becca's head, pulling her tongue deeper into Kathy's churning cunt. Becca added another finger to the one that was sliding in and out of her friend's creaming hole and began stroking her g-spot as she sucked her slick clit. Kathy began to buck her hips, overcome with lust and need to fuck her pussy up and down Becca's hard thrusting fingers. As her hand continued to pump into Kathy's clutching pussy, Becca raised her head from Kathy's famished cunt and looked at her friend's face etched in delicious pleasure. Her hand continued to pump inside of her.

"Fuck those fingers!!" She encouraged as Kathy plunged up and down, Kathy's juices coating her fingers. "God, that is so hot! You are such a nasty girl. FUCK MY FINGERS."

Kathy was right on the edge as her cunt drove up and down Becca's long probing fingers. She brought her hands up and began to pull and yank on her hard nipples, driven wild by desire of this woman's touch. Her pussy was dripping, and hot cunt juice poured from her and drenched her inner thighs and ran down the crack of her ass.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," was all Kathy could manage to grunt out as her orgasm built from deep inside her. Higher and higher she flipped her hips up to meet Becca's plunging fingers trying to get them deeper into her burning love tunnel. Her breaths become shallower and shallower as the edge came creeping slowly closer. Her hands continued to reach and pull at her swollen nipples. Becca again began to gently lick her clit and she felt Kathy shiver. Kathy began grinding her hips, and pressing her raging clit against Becca's tongue. When Becca wrapped her lips around Kathy's clit and suck it into her mouth, Kathy's cunt exploded.

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GGGGOOODDDDD!!!!" She screamed out as her hips went into overtime driving harder and harder into Becca's face. Becca's fingers worked in and out of her gushing pussy getting wetter and wetter with each thrust, as she continued to suck harder and longer. Kathy's pussy muscles clench Becca's fingers over and over as her cunt explodes and explodes creaming all over Becca's fingers and tongue.

"AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Finally, her hips quit moving and she collapses onto the floor exhausted. Becca leans down and kisses her ear lobe and whispers, "Do you like toys?"

*

To Be Continued!

Hope You Enjoyed. Please vote, and as always, if you can't comment without a personal attack on me or my friend -- please do not comment at all. All constructive comments welcome.

12