Just You and I - Sam's Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Step-Sibling Love.
2k words
4.56
21.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam and Red continue to share their forbidden love and discover a few things about themselves along the way.

**************

About an hour later, I woke up with Red's head still on my chest and my arm fast asleep. I sighed with the realization that I was going to have to get up to answer nature's call. I lay there for a moment longer, fighting the need, but had to give up in the end.

Carefully sliding my arm out from under her soft hair, I grabbed a pillow to slip under her head. She sighed sweetly and rolled over, away from me. I stood there for a minute admiring the curve of her back down to where the sheet covered her from my eyes.

I quickly took care of business, and slid back into bed with her. I figured she'd rested enough and I was going to wake her in the most delicious ways. I ran my hand up her arm to her shoulder and pulled her hair gently back away from her neck so I could place soft kisses below her ear. My hand slipped back down her arm and around to her chest to cup her breast and tease her nipple with my thumb. She moaned softly and pressed her buttocks against me.

I pulled her more firmly to my chest and caressed her skin with the tips of my fingers, lightly skipping over the flat plane of her stomach to the apex of her thighs. I tickled the short, neat hair there and she reached her arm back to slip her fingers into my hair. She started to roll toward me, but I stopped her and nudged her legs open and pulled one up over my leg so her foot rested atop my knee. I cupped her sex, letting the heat from my hand radiate into her before pressing the meat of my palm against her mound.

She arched her back with pleasure and rotated her hips to increase the contact, "Please, play with my clit."

"Not yet." I answered, then asked, "Are you sore?"

"Uh huh." She murmured grinding herself into my palm.

"Does it hurt when I do this?" I asked, bending my fingers down and slipping the tip of my middle one into her. She was already so wet, so ready for me. So ready for more.

"A little, but I don't care." She answered, inhaling sharply, "It feels good too."

"And this?" I asked slipping another finger into the wet warmth of her body.

She moaned her reply and I started sliding my fingers in and out her awakening pussy. I was mystified as to how she could be so wet, so fast. I didn't spend much time wondering about it though, I could only think of sinking my cock into her soft depths again. I slipped my fingers out of her and rubbed tip of my cock between her waiting lips. I wanted nothing more than to slam myself into her. But I held myself in check and slowly, agonizingly, pushed into that tight channel once more.

She cried out as I did so, in a little pain and a lot of pleasure, I thought. When I was buried to the hilt, I waited for her. It was torture, I wanted so badly to just pound away until I came, but the thought that I might hurt her held me back. Finally, after what seemed like a decade, she moved. She pushed herself downward in an effort to force me in deeper. I held her stomach, pulling her against me to keep her still as I finally began to slowly slide out and back in again.

It was torture, but it was the most pleasant torture a man could endure. I wanted to come. I wanted to fill her with my seed again, but I wanted this to last forever too. So, I tortured myself. I made myself go slow. I took in every sensation my muddled brain could: the smell of her hair, every little moan and whimper she made, the softness of her skin, the way her breasts bounced as I thrust into her, and most of all, the soft, warm slickness of her pussy as it clenched tightly around my cock. I wanted to come, yet I wanted this feeling to last.

Nature and need began to take over and I had to thrust faster. I needed, more than my own climax, to feel those strong muscles of her vagina clamp down on me again. This, more than anything, is what made me quicken my pace. As I became more and more desperate for this conclusion, I flipped her roughly over onto her stomach eliciting a cry of protest when I pulled out for a moment. It quickly changed to a gasp of surprise as I pulled her hips up toward me and her up onto her knees.

I drove myself home again, into the sweet depths of her and she shouted, "Fuck!" as I did.

I leaned over her and said in her ear, "Say that again. I love watching your sweet mouth say that word."

"Fuck!" she shouted, quickly followed by, "Fuck me Sam! Oh god! It hurts so good!" I pulled out and slammed into her as hard as she could gratified by her answering moan, "Oh," she gasped, "Oh fuck, Sam! Do it again. Fuck me hard, as hard as you can!" She had her head turned to the side so I could watch those pretty, innocent lips say such harsh words. The drove my fervor to a point beyond my control.

I pounded her from behind, my hands grasping the fleshy globes of her sweet, tiny ass as I watched my cock disappear into her. She had her head buried between her arms now, her ass sticking up in the air. I stopped briefly to move first one leg, then the other to the outside and pressed her thighs together and ratcheted my hips back and forth, slapping her hard on the ass saying, "Tell me what you want!"

She moaned loudly before answering in a wavering voice, "I want you to make me come!"

I smacked her ass again, on the other cheek this time, "And what else?"

"Uh!" she moaned as my hand made contact with her creamy flesh, "Fuck me, Sam! Make me yours."

"And?" I swatted her once on each cheek this time before she finally said what I was waiting to hear.

"Make it hurt so good!", she cried.

I reached down and grabbed her breasts enjoying the heaviness of them for a moment before taking each nipple between my thumbs and forefingers and pinching hard, then pulling and twisting them. She gasped in surprise and pleasure and a wave of unbridled lust surged through me. I pushed her down, flat on her stomach and, with my legs still on the outside, slammed into her again and again until she came, loudly and calling my name. Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock and I thrust myself as deep inside her as I could, shooting out load after load of cum into her pussy, bumping her cervix as I did so.

Her body shook under me and after a moment I began to roll off of her, "No," she said, "I want to feel your weight on me forever. I want to feel this close to you" she paused panting, "forever."

"Well," I answered, "If I don't give my arms a break, they'll collapse and I'll crush you." She laughed and I continued, "But, I have a solution." I wrapped my arm around her stomach and rolled us over so I was on my back and she lay on top of me. I switched the position of our legs so mine were together beneath her and hers fell to either side of me, her feet resting on the bed, her head resting on my chest.

"Well," she said, "That was intense."

"Yeah. Who knew you liked having your ass smacked."

"I'm just as surprised as you," Red replied, "But, fuck, it was so good. The pleasure, the pain. Wow."

"How are your nipples? I didn't hurt you did I." I asked suddenly remembering the way I pinched and twisted them in the throes of my passion.

"No. Yes." She laughed again, "It was good, I liked it. You can 'hurt' me like that whenever you want. I came so hard. So. Hard."

"I know," I said, "I could feel it, your pussy muscles are so strong."

My fingers began tracing lazy circles around her nipples as though they had a mind of their own. But now, instead of being hard and punishing, they were soft and soothing. Her nipples hardened again and although it was too soon for me to do the same, I was content to let my hands roam over her body. I couldn't get enough of her silky skin and soft gasps of pleasure.

I stroked my hands up and down her legs and up over her hipbones across her belly and back up to her breasts. This time, I pinched them just a little harder hearing her whisper a soft, "Yes!".

She placed her hands on my hips and moved herself up and down, my cock nestled between her soft buttocks. Her steady movement and soft sighs redirecting the blood from my brain to points decidedly southward.

I pinched her nipples harder and gave them a small twist bringing a cry to her full lips, I couldn't barely even think as I breathed out, "Play with your clit." I watched over her shoulder as she took two fingers and slid them into her mouth before reaching down to tease that little nub. She arched her back with pleasure and I took advantage of the movement to thrust my cock downward so when her body came back down to meet mine it was now between her legs.

Wrapping her other hand around my cock she slipped it between her warm, wet lips. Not into her pussy, but just thrusting upward between her lips, dividing the folds and enveloping me with their heat. She moved her hips faster as my fingers continued to pull and twist her nipples harder now.

Red was crying out loudly now, from pleasure or pain, or maybe both. Her hips moved faster massaging my cock with both her pussy and her hand while the other swirled around her clit. Her excitement was evident as my cock slide easily along her slit, wet with her juices.

"Fuck Red, you're gonna make me come again." I moaned ready for another delicious orgasm.

"Uh! Yeah," she panted, "Me too! I'm gonna cum too! Fuck! Twist them! Harder!"

I did as she asked, pulling her breasts away from her body by the nipples and twisting them hard. Her movement increase in speed and I could feel myself careening toward orgasm again.

"Oooooh fuck, Sam!", Red cried pressing my cock against her body shuddering violently as she reached the heights she so desperately sought. I followed a mere moment later shooting cum into the air. She started pump her fist over my cock catching some of it in her hand. She rubbed it up and down my cock and all over her pussy moaning wildly all the while.

"Oh," she breathed, "I want your cum all over me!"

I watched in fascination as she pumped every last drop out of my quickly softening member. She rubbed it on her belly and up and over her tits soothing the soreness there with a creamy layer of semen.

We lay the for a long while, not speaking, just basking in the afterglow of the sensual experience we had shared. I thought she had fallen asleep when she rolled off me and looking up at me with those big, blue eyes, said, "Bath, food, and more of this." before hopping off the bed and heading toward the bathroom.

I let her go watching those smooth globes undulate as they went. I heard the water turn on and, catching the scent of the lavender bath oil, thought for a moment about joining her. I lay there instead marvelling over what I had found in her and smiling to myself as I did.

Eventually, I rolled off the bed, grabbed my boxers off the floor and headed to take a quick shower before going downstairs to see what I could fix us for breakfast.

****To Be Continued