Just You and Me

Story Info
Interrupted studies for some punishment.
3.5k words
4.2
17.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, and stand before me my sweet Firebrand."

A line out of the blue, punctuated with the keyword that signals that it is a command, not a request. The moment was awkward given your frustration with homework and tests and just dealing with your hectic schedule. You are about to vocalize the protest when I repeat myself more fully, cutting off your words.

"Here, now."

Downstairs in the living room, half-light falling in through the closed blinds, you reluctantly step out of your seat by the dinning table and walk to where I am standing at the couch.

"The rest of the day is mine. Are you ready to serve?"

"But, I...", you rebutt again.

Stepping in close, eyes narrowing. "You are only to speak, in reply through yes or no, and sir, master or m' lord. Is that understood?"

You nod your agreement reluctantly, though inside your mood begins to shift to more devious ideas.

"What was that?"

"Yes m'lord."

"Good, now stand here, turn, and put your hands on the back of the couch. Do not move until I give you permission."

You take up the position with curiosity. Once I see that you're in a satisfactory stance, I go upstairs to retrieve a few things. I return with you unmoved and stand closely behind you. "You've been a bad girl with your hesitation and back-talking. For that, you will be punished." The blindfold falls over your eyes.

You can hear me walk around the room. Drawing out the tension of the moment, I think I can hear you whimper for just a moment before collecting yourself once more. I finish my circuit around the room, and my voice, my breath has returned to your ear. Your breathing catches for a moment as I speak. "How do you feel my dearest? Excited, nervous, anxious?"

"Yes m'lord."

"But we haven't even started yet. You are a bad girl." The smirk in my voice lets you know that the play of this is exciting for me as well.

You feel my fingers take hold of the bottom of your shirt. I pull it over your head and let it pool at your hands as they grip the back of the couch. Any movement on your part is admonished. "I didn't tell you to move," and you can feel my intent. The shirt helping restrict your movement. Your skin ripples with the exposure to air, and my lips along your gorgeous neck-line leaving little red teethmarks long its curve. My hands sliding forward to cup and hold your full breasts feeling the weight even as they are wrapped in your bra still. Massaging your breasts in slow steady circles, then with a flick, unfasten that front clasp. Your nipples growing harder under just this simple attention. I know how you love having your breasts played with, but it's not time for that just yet. I have more plans for them in the future, so off comes your bra, around and over to join your t-shirt around your wrists.

Next, my arms wrap around you, pulling myself close into your body. You can feel my cock hard and straining against my jeans as I press it firmly to your ass. My fingers un-fastening your own jeans, then deftly dipping into your underwear to tease your lips. But just a tease. You whimper as I leave to pull your jeans and underwear roll off your hips and down to your feet, pooling there, holding you in place just a bit more.

Taking a step back, I smile to myself admiring the view. Watching you begin to squirm under the anticipation and excitement that the blindfold helps instill. Gazing over your sensual curves with a certain hunger that the flogger in my hand will help satisfy. But you can only wonder what my next move may be. Hearing me back there, waiting. You hate the waiting, but it draws out the excitement. Get on with it you think to yourself, but dare not speak.

There's an advantage here that we don't have in other areas of the house. There's enough room for me to gather a full swing as the tails of the leather straps of our exquisite flogger fly through the air. The first strike comes as a shock and you call out, widening the smile on my face. The many red fingers leaving only a light mark upon the pale skin of your ass. But that first strike generates the momentum.

Swing... hit.

Swing... hit.

Swing... hit.

The strikes starting at but a moderate power. The rhythm sets in. Your ass shifting colors into a wonderful pink. From side to side, the strikes across your skin move with a passionate force. Your moans and cries growing as we work our way up. Slowly, moderately light at first, but with growing intent, growing need. Strikes up your back hungrily devouring the pure light skin. The massage of the leather fingers leaving their evidence in their wake. More and more.

Woosh - smack.

Woosh - smack.

Woosh - smack.

Your body squirms after each strike. Your hips rolling from side to side, and hungrily humping the air front to back. I love as the endorphins fill your head. You become the sexual beast. Needing, wanting, willing to do what I say, when I say it in the hopes that you will get fucked later. Longing for release, I can feel that desire building in you, it only gets me more excited. But I'm not ready for you yet. I'm not done, even given the wonderfully full red shade your back and rear have become for me. I'm just done with your back.

Whimpering as the swings stop coming, I speak quietly into your ear once more. "When I say, I want you to step out of your clothes that have gathered, and turn around." Your breathing at this point comes in short quick bursts. Your heart is beating a mile-a-minute, and your face and chest are flushed from your excitement. First we pull your hands out from your shirt and bra. Then using the balance of the couch, I help you step out of the puddle of denim and cotton upon the floor, and turn you around, placing your hands behind your back on the couch. "That's my good girl, but your punishment isn't over yet. Those breasts are just begging for some attention." I adjust your positioning slightly so that your tits are thrusted forward and your head is back. Your weight balanced against the couch back.

From side to side I sway the leather flogger. It's fingers moving gently to start, brushing against your nipples that quickly stiffen more than before. The swaying picks up tempo and strength. I can almost see your heart beating the way your breasts press forward, your nipples hungry for more and more. Back and forth... the straps' tips now exerting their efforts more intently, your breasts and nipples deepening in their color. The wind of the swings picking up. Your moaning growing along with it.

Smack... "Ooh" Slap... "Mmm"

"You like that don't you?"

"Y-y-yes m'lord," Your breathing labored, and the continued excitement has your head swaying.

"You love having your breasts flogged?"

"Y-y-yes... (smack)Mmmmm..." I stop swinging at this point. Your breasts turning a very nice shade of red.

"Say it. Say you love having your breasts smacked." I know how this gets to you. This is where I draw it out of you. I can already hear you hesitate because saying it is so... dirty... for you. To admit that you like these things. And this process only excites me more. "Say it..." A command.

"I-I-I love it. I love having my breasts smacked."

"Again."

"I love having my breasts smacked. M'Lord."

"Wonderful, my sweet. More to it then." And with that, a handful more of steady-rhythm strikes with the flogger. Your breasts heaving at this point. Gasping and moaning throughout them. Your legs squirming as your excitement fills the room. I love the smell of you in this state. I love as the fire of your hungry passions dances around you. Blindfolded, reddened, gorgeous, excited. A low growl for the last few, as my own excitement pushes to get the better of me. But I'm not done with you yet.

Your skin glistens and tingles from what it's just been through. Coming close to you, just my breath sends goose-bumps rippling across its surface. My hands are covered in fur, and that lingering tingling soft and gentle contrasting severely with the leather we just finished up with, and you scream outright. With you gasping, I continue my assault of gentleness upon your flesh. Grazing your nipples and breasts. Teasing your cunt lips and clit. Drawing the fur along your back side while making you stand for me. Holding you up with my other hand. Around you I walk and tease and touch with such a piece of fur to cause you to twitch and quiver for me. All the while, whispering in your ear rude things. Purring "Yess" when you twitch or moan. Gasping and sighing with you as you cry out. Hand of pain gone, hand of pleasure teasing every inch of you.

My voice once more in your ear, "Your punishment is through, but I'm not done with you. I have something very important to me, and also to you. Do you know what it is?"

Knowing that you're wearing my heart, you shake your head not really knowing what I'm thinking of. "No M'lord."

"There is a collar that has not probably been initiated to you. Nor you to it." I can hear you moan at it's mention. "You mentioned that you wanted to serve me. The collar is for those who are owned and serve their owners. Is that still your desire?" I can see your thighs spasm at the word owned and a whimper ripples inside you.

"Oh Yes M'lord." Though you are probably thinking 'I do so wish you'd fuck me - make me come.'

"Since you are blind folded, I want you to become familiar with this collar by feel. This is the start of earning the privilege of wearing it. When you wear it, I want you to want to wear it as a personal badge of pride. Now put out your hands." Your hands extend and in them is placed the collar that you know. I step back and allow you to feel it, run it around in your hands gaining a new appreciation for it with the blindfold on.

A few moments of your experience of that alone goes by before I begin whispering in your ear once more. "You've seen it, now you are feeling it without that sight. That simple symbol that you are ... mine. That lock, that collar, around your neck. Everyone will know and you will be proud to wear it and show it off because you are claimed." The claiming also happening even as I speak the words in your ear. The growl in my voice hungry for you. My breath cascading around you, seeming to pull you into me with each word. "This is the third and final time that I will ask. There is no going back from here. Can you handle what I'm asking of you? Do you truly want to be owned? For all the world to see? You *will* wear this in public when *I* desire it."

I can feel you shiver at the thought. The words then begin to tumble out, "Oh, yes, please, m'lord, please own me. I'm yours."

The wonderful feeling flows between us and is reciprocated in my own voice and touch. "Wonderful my pet." My hand coming to caress your face. "You will come to me ready to serve when ever I call for you. And when this collar graces upon your gorgeous neck, it will put you in that space. As your owner, I will need to take care of you. Ensure your safety and security, but with that responsibility comes the privilege that I can do with you what I want." Through these words whispered in your ear, the fingers of my other hand have been teasing your lips and clit. Feeling how wet you are from this entire experience. Sliding along your lips and clit slowly to make you squirm further. "Now, while you are still blind folded, I want you to undress me. Take your time, my shoes are already off. I know you are excited. I can feel your excitement."

You kneel down before me and reach around my feet, to pull off the socks. Your hands wrap around my feet and ankles as you kiss them gently. Then, sliding your slightly trembling hands up my legs, find my belt buckle. Even through the thick denim you can feel the heat of my own excitement. Loosening the buckle and un-buttoning the fly of my jeans, my cock springs forth into your hand. Swallowing hard, you grace your lips upon it. A moan of enjoyment escapes my lips upon your kiss. My fingers curling in your hair for just a moment before I remind you to move on. "I told you to undress me, not make me come in your mouth." The words said with a smile you can hear. Your hands slide slowly around, grasping my ass for a moment before pulling my underwear and jeans down to my feet. I step out of them and help you back up to stand before me once more.

You step behind me, running your hands along my chest and shoulder to use as a guide, and pull my t-shirt off and over my head. Pulling me close, you press your still warm and tingling body, hard nipples like little diamonds into my back, holding me close to you in a warm embrace. Some long moments with your arms wrapped around me, and my holding you as I can, we break and I turn around to guide you to the comfy chair.

"Sit down and tell me, show me how hungry you are." I help you sit in the chair, and instantly your hands go to that hungry dripping cunt. Your hips are rocking back and forth as your fingers turn into a flurry of motion over your clit and lips with you moaning like a banshee. After a moment of this, my hard cock, invisible to you because of your blindfold, bouncing slightly as I kneel before you, I grab your hands, pulling them away from your hungry nethers. Your whimper exclaiming your displeasure. "I said show AND tell me. Tell me how hungry you are. Tell me what my hungry pet's cunt wants. Then you may be allowed to show me again."

"Oh master, please fuck me. Please fill me. I need it so badly." Gone is your inhibitions at this point. Your hips rocking trying to get some sensation, some pleasure from the slick leather chair. Too much teasing, too much playing over all this. Where you may have hesitated before, now I have pulled the slut out of its dark corner. A growl rumbles in my chest at your words.

"That's wonderful my pet. I love hearing your wonton words of desire. It makes my cock jump at each one. I love knowing the passions of the slut that's mine, all mine." Hungry words as I hold you squirming. I let go of one of your hands for just a moment. "Don't move your hands." Returning to lash your hands to the arms of the chair. Struggling, whimpering as I restrain both of your forearms with a smile. "You will get to come my dearest. It's my turn to do make you come and scream, and then, only then will I be ready to fuck you."

I pull your ass forward along the seat, and place a kiss upon those nether lips eliciting a gasp and very satisfied groan from you. But the kiss is short lived as I shift. You ass is before me so nicely. That you hear something... a vibrator starting up. Next thing you know, the head of the vibe is pressed gently against your ass, and followed not far behind, my lips and tongue return to your cunt and clit.

"Oh mmm..." You never finish your expletive. You hungry gasps and moans are all that come forth vocally. That tell-tale tension ripples through your body as you as so close already. The pulsing vibe sending tingling from behind, as my tongue and lips send it from the front. Drawing you up and up towards climax. As you get more and more excited, the hand holding the vibe varies the pressure against your ass, the small head teasing you as my lips and tongue suck and flick against your hungry clit.

I draw you into my mouth sucking on that little bud, flicking it with my tongue hungrily. More and more you start moaning. I know your very close now, I press the vibe against your ass hole and pick up the pace with my tongue. Your body stretched out like a bow. And you scream as the release comes. "Oh god don't stop." Sucking and flicking you through your orgasm. You cunt clutching, and honey spread over my face.

Your head is swimming at this point, blinded and tied down, fingers and toes tingling. Hips squirming as your body glows from the experience. My own hunger at this point is exceptional. Your orgasm having fed it on further. Nevermind all the build-up leading to this point including just the vision of you in this state: hyper- sexed, freshly orgasm'd and dying to be filled. When it comes to our sexuality. There are few things that can top this.

"I want you now." Untying your hands to free you from the binds that make fucking you difficult. Rubbing your wrists, you hazily revel in the after effects from the ropes. Those sensations made more prominent from your climax. I help you to your feet, taking you back to the couch back, and bend you over at the waist to expose you perfectly to be taken from behind. "But you'll have to wait for another few moments." Another whimper.

The anticipation once more hits you as you sit there with your ass in the air, hands forward on the seat of the couch helping stabilize. I love this part. The wanting, the needing that courses through you when the space of time separates one movement segment from the next. The time it takes comes from the sounds of me taking my own time to walk around you again. I almost think you can smell me and my own special smell as I walk in front of the couch rather than hearing the movements. I can hear the words curling in your head, almost dribbling out of your lips much like your honey from your cunt. "please fuck me... fuck me... master fuck me..."

My own desires are getting the better of me at this point. I can't make it more than once around when I stand at the entrance to your cunt, my cock throbbing in my hand. You're so wet that I slide through your velvet vice all the way to the hilt in one movement. Our groans echoing in the house in mutual satisfaction and relief. It feels always so right like this. Your back arching and hips pressing back against me, despite being pinned to the couch by my body weight. A couple slow strokes, in and out, in and out, illiciting wonderful gasps of "mmmm Ooohh," from your lips. Then as I pick up the pace, I reach out and pull your head back with my fingers through your hair. Your wonderfully arched back and my hands don't stay still, their job only drives my cock to piston you harder, and faster. Your whimpering cries matching the pace and rising in volume. The soreness from the flogging sending tendrils of a new type of sensation along with the driving of our sex. The hungry thrusts of my hips with the clawed fingers pulling your whole body into mine trying to fuse us that much closer together.

Writhing and pulsing our moans and cries resonate through the whole house, probably even disturbing the neighbors. All that lost in the very animal needs of our coupling. Fingers in your hair arching your back up to me. My voice in your ear incoherently claiming you in the vocalizations. Almost catching me by surprise, but in no way mildly, I begin to twitch and shake with my climax. Your gasping and wonderfully cry out thanking me for my own orgasm. How you love making me come. How you love feeling those spasms. And how light-headed we are from them. Using the couch for support, I stand you up and pull you close to me. My arms wrapped up, and the twitching dying down as our breathing settles. Eventually growing soft as we catch our breath, sighing and cooing together in wonderful afterglow. I pull the blindfold off. Holding your head in my hands, "You are my wonderful love and pet. You make me so happy."