Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the car, after a period of silence, Andy turned to her and said, "What's this all about?! Are you in love with Carlos!"

"I'm not in love with Carlos but I want to make love with Carlos. You know, I've been thinking about this. Last week three men - four counting you - got off on my body. I've never had anyone but you. I really liked it, now that I think about it."

Andy's jaw was clenched tight. He looked straight ahead.

"I got curious, I'll admit," she said. "I spent some time on the Internet this week looking around. I saw pictures of things I hadn't even imagined could happen. It looks interesting and I want to try some of them. I'll need more than one person to do it." Her voice was matter-of-fact.

"You mean I'm not enough for you?"

"Hey! This was your idea. Remember?!"

Andy was angry. "I didn't want it to take over our whole life," he said. "I didn't want you to go crazy!"

"I'm not going crazy. I just want to explore some things," she said.

"This isn't good," Andy said. "I don't like where this is going."

She turned to him and smiled. "It's going to the barn," she said. "I have to thank you for opening my eyes. I feel like I've been dead between the legs too long. Last week was a revelation to me. I hope we can enjoy this together." She tried to snuggle up against him but he pulled away.

Silence.

"Did you find somebody?" she said.

"I watched you," he said.

"I saw you being sucked off by some woman," she said. "I saw you masturbating over me and Carlos. Did you like that?"

Silence.

"Come on!" she said. "You got off on it!"

Silence.

"You got off watching me fucked by another man. Isn't that what you always wanted?"

Silence.

"You know, the problem is .... you're not calling the shots here now. Well, I can tell you, this is now a 50/50 thing as far as I'm concerned. I want to include you. I want to help you with your fantasies. Let's do this together so we both have fun, but if I have to I'll do it alone. Laura will let me in without you, I'm sure.....especially after last week."

Silence.

Andy looked straight ahead. "I'll try it as long as it stays in control."

"Whose control? Yours or ours?" There was no reply. "I can't believe how easy it was," she said. "I never would have thought it would be that easy."

That night at the barn set the pattern. Angie was going to do what she wanted to do. Week after week she orchestrated her curiosity. She had Laurie lick her cunt. She was on her hands and knees with a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy. (She liked using those words now. They said it best!) She had three men stand in a row and she sucked them all off. She went around the room brushing her large tits against everyone in greeting. She came up behind seated men and threw her hair over their faces and teased their cocks with it. She sucked on a woman's nipples for the first time and tasted her juices. There was no reserve and the rest of those present reveled in her enthusiasm and sexual energy. She was like a breath of fresh air.

She looked on the Internet for more ideas and each week at the barn she appeared in different clothing. She cut openings so her nipples would show through and she would invite everyone to pinch them. Her inventiveness spread to the other women as well. The group became more and more united and compassionate. They were becoming one body, one mind. It was Angie who did it.

But there was no Andy.

12