Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Liar!" screamed Crystal as she lunged at Meth and grabbed her by the hair, yanking hard.

Meth fell to her knees, stunned by the violent move and crying out in pain.

"I'll show you who's fucking evil!" screeched Crystal, searching for something, anything, that she could use to strike at her companion.

Then Crystal's eyes lighted on the fireplace, and the heavy poker that stood nearby. In a flash Crystal's right hand grasped the handle of the poker and raised it above her head.

"No!" yelled both the Judge and his wife, Evelyn, in unison.

Too late, the heavy leaden rod crashed down on Meth's skull with lethal force, not once, but twice, and thrice, and then once again, for good measure. The screams and cries for mercy from the one who called herself an 'evil spirit' rebounded in a grim echo throughout the foyer of the home, but quickly died away, as did the little life left in Meth herself.

The crimson pool of blood from the crushed skull of Crystal's former companion now seeped slowly onto the hardwood floor near the front door of the house. It joined the paint-splotched red areas around the pentagram as if part of a grim and grisly Rorschach inkblot.

Crystal dropped the poker, collapsed exhausted next to the body of her latest victim, and then looked around in fear and wonderment.

"Are the ghosts - the specters from the graves - are they coming for me?"

"Whatever are you talking about, my dear?" asked Evelyn, waving her hand toward the window. "There's nothing there but a quiet graveyard. Ghosts, indeed. What an imagination."

As the judge rose from the couch, his bonds fell to the floor. Dazed, he rubbed his wrists for a moment, then dressed himself and moved next to his wife as she coolly erased all photos from the dead girl's cell phone. He watched as she tossed it into the roaring fireplace where it snapped, crackled and popped into a glob of messy plastic goo.

Evelyn then pulled her own cell phone from her purse and dialed the police.

"Something awful has happened here," she intoned coolly. "A break-in by two vicious criminals. Yes, we are ok, but you'd better send an ambulance and a squad car, as soon as you can. We're at 666 Cemetery Hill."

"This isn't fair," barked Crystal as Evelyn hung up the phone. "It's not right," the girl whined. "You set me up for this whole thing. I don't deserve this. Isn't there any justice?"

"Oh, I think you are going to get it, my dear. I think finally, you will see justice."

Slowly the Judge's wife began to change once again, with every passing second seeming to age Evelyn at least a month, and then, a year. At last, she appeared as she had when she first stood at the top of the stairs.

"Who would think," asked the grey-haired woman, "that my poor husband, or a sickly old woman like me could force you to do anything? You can tell any story you'd like, but the only evidence here shows you next to a dead body, with your fingerprints all over the murder weapon."

Crystal slumped, and stared straight ahead with unseeing eyes as the sirens sounded in the distance.

As the police handcuffed her and led her out to the squad car, she craned her neck and strained to look up the hill where she saw (didn't she?) those opened graves and spectral figures. The headstones, solitary sentinels of the spirit world, seemed undisturbed and unmoved. There was nothing to see as the squad car sped away, followed by the ambulance carrying her evil sister.

Evelyn moved closer to her husband and once again, and her face and figure began to change. Soon, the beautiful voluptuous woman who had stood at the foot of the stairs was now standing before her husband, slowly removing her blouse, bra, dress and panties until she stood fully naked before him.

"Are you alright?" she asked, "We do have some unfinished business to attend to."

The Judge smiled as he caressed his wife's large firm breasts and watched her sink to her knees, responding to her fingers moving inside his pants and undoing his zipper, and finally feeling the warm wetness of her mouth engulfing his throbbing manhood.

He pushed her head down and began to fuck that lovely mouth with ever-increasing urgency, thrusting in and out as she sucked his hard cock like the practiced cock-sucker she was and had been for well over two centuries. Finally, with a wicked thrust, he shot his load all over her face, and watched it drip down to her chin, then pool on her pointed breasts and hardened nipples.

"You are beautiful, my sweet, and you never looked prettier."

Evelyn smiled up at her happy husband and slowly licked his cum from her lips.

"But this house is a mess," said the Judge. "What shall we do?"

"Better just sell it," replied Evelyn. "I think it's haunted."

*

Justice is a Halloween Contest entry. Please take a moment to vote.

12