Justice Ch. 04: Old Scores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Short, sweet and to the point, huh?" she asked, facing him directly. "I can appreciate that. As a matter of fact, yes, I wanna fuck. But not after a line like that. You want a piece of this ass, cowboy, you're gonna have to do a lot better than that. Here, let me give you something to think about."

As he watched, she pulled her tiny panties down over her legs. Pulling them off her feet, she held them to his nose. He could smell her arousal on them and took them out of her hand.

"Think about it, cowboy," she said. "But don't wait too long." She smiled, took her drink off the bar and turned away, flipping the back of her skirt up so he could see her bare ass. Damn, he thought to himself. He watched as she went to a table where she began talking to a couple other women. They glanced his way and he saw they were smiling. He turned back and saw the bartender looking at him.

"What's her story?" Jack asked.

"Her husband travels a lot," the bartender said. "She comes in here when he's gone, trolls the place looking for a bit of strange."

"Strange what?" Jack asked. The bartender chuckled and shook his head.

"You from a different planet or something?" he asked. "Strange dick. You know, something on the side."

"Oh," Jack said.

"Let me give ya a little piece of advise, pal," the bartender said. "This is probably the best place in the world to get laid tonight, what with the convention in town and all. But if you really wanna score, you're gonna have to up your game a bit. Use a little finesse. Know what I mean?"

"Reckon so," Jack said, realizing that Johnson probably wasn't the sharpest tool in the box. The bartender walked off to take care of another customer. Jack took a sip of his drink and turned back around. The woman was still at her table, talking to her friends. He quickly finished his drink and set the shot glass back on the bar, then walked over to the woman's table. She looked up as he approached.

"Excuse me, miss," he said. "I'm sorry if I came on a bit too strong. It's been a while since I've frequented establishments like this. My name's Jack, by the way," he added, extending his hand. She smiled and held her hand out. He accepted it, lightly kissing the back of her hand, causing her smile to widen.

"Well, Jack, apology accepted," she said. "My name is Stephanie. This is Nadine and Linda." Jack nodded and tipped his hat.

"A pleasure to meet you ladies," he told them before turning back to Stephanie. "Would you care to dance?"

"Of course I would," she said, standing.

"It's been a while since I've danced with a lovely lady such as yourself, so I may be a bit rusty," he said.

"No problem," she said. "Just follow me." He followed her onto the dance floor and did his best to emulate her moves. He finally decided to let her make her moves while he simply copied what he saw some of the other guys doing. Eventually, she was rubbing herself against him and he could feel his enhanced manhood begin to respond. It helped that he could see her nipples poking through the material of her dress and the shaved junction between her legs.

"What is this monster you're packing?" she whispered in his ear as she brushed her hand over his crotch. "Is this all for real?"

"Yes, ma'am, it's all real," he said.

"I gotta see this," she said with a sultry smile. "Wanna come see my bedroom?"

"Sure," Jack said. They walked back to her table where she told her friends she was leaving and had already gotten a lift home. She grabbed her purse and the two of them walked out of the club. Looking back, Jack saw the bartender give him a thumbs-up. He returned the gesture.

"You're gonna have to give me directions," he said after they got in the car. "I'm fairly new in town."

"No problem," she said. He followed her directions and found that he had gotten used to driving this "Camaro" enough that no one honked their horn or yelled at him the way they did earlier. It wasn't easy to do, given that Stephanie had opened her dress, revealing her naked body in the seat. One hand rubbed a breast as the other worked between her legs.

When they got to her house, she jumped out of the car, her open dress flying around her body. He got out of the car, his jeans stretched from his growing cock. He followed her upstairs into the bedroom she shared with her husband. She tossed her dress on the floor and kicked her shoes off. He took his clothes off as fast as he could.

He marveled at her naked body, having never seen a shaved pussy in real life. He found it highly erotic and his huge erect cock jutted out in front of him. Stephanie gazed at it before taking it in her hands.

"I gotta have this," she said as she tried to fit it into her mouth. She was barely able to get much more than the head inside her mouth, so she simply licked the length of it, moaning with delight. "How big is this thing?" she asked.

"I don't know," Jack said. "Never measured it."

"It must be at least 10 inches," she said. "I've never seen one this big. It's certainly a lot bigger than my husband's. C'mon, let's do it. Fuck me in my marital bed. Don't worry about my husband. He's out of town and won't be back for a couple days. He'll never know, anyway."

He climbed on the bed with her and was soon buried to his balls in the hottest, wettest pussy he had ever experienced. 165 years of pent-up sexual frustration overwhelmed him as he began working into her. As he drove deeper, she cried and moaned in ecstasy.

"Oh yes, fuck me," she moaned as he pumped into her. "Keep fucking my married pussy." She tossed her head from side to side, crying out as he fucked her. He found that not only was he much larger and more virile than ever before, but his mind had been infused with numerous sexual techniques from the ages. He used those techniques to prolong his pleasure, and hers.

Her constant stream of dirty talk kept him aroused and wanting more. Additionally, he got a perverse sense of pleasure from the fact that he was fucking this beautiful woman in the very same bed she shared with her husband.

He wanted to take her every way he could, and he did. By the time it was over, several hours later, he had filled her womb with several large loads of his very potent seed and she was nothing more than a quivering pile of naked female flesh, having experienced a number of toe-curling wet orgasms.

His now flaccid cock dropped out of her gaping pussy, and he could see a veritable river of semen pouring out and into the crack of her ass. He knew that she was now ruined for her husband forever and he wondered if the poor sap would ever feel the inside of her now very-well fucked pussy. He laughed to himself when he thought about it. He didn't even care if he got her pregnant. He would be long gone and her husband would be stuck with the kid -- and the bills.

He laid down next to her and watched as she got on her knees, licking their combined juices off his cock.

"This tastes so fucking good," she said. "I swear, this thing is bigger soft than my husband's is hard." She straddled him, sliding her wet pussy along the length of his cock. "Maybe I ought to have you come over and show my husband how to fuck. Would you like that?" He smiled at the thought of cuckolding the puny mortal in person.

"That sounds delightful," he said.

"Maybe I'll have him clean me out with his tongue after you cum inside me," she said. They both laughed at that. Eventually, she fell back on the bed next to him, drained. "I'm so tired," she whispered. "You literally fucked my brains out, Jack. I swear, I've never been fucked so damn good in my whole life."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," he said.

"Oh yes, I did," she murmured as she drifted off to sleep. He didn't need sleep, but he liked the way her bed felt, so he laid there with her and closed his eyes. As good as this was, he knew that he had to stay focused on the job he had been sent to do. According to his benefactor, the wife of Eli's descendant was supposed to be in town, looking over the old Jones place. He knew that in order to get Eli, he had to first get her. But how?

Eventually, his mind drifted off. The next thing he knew, it was getting light outside, and Stephanie was on her knees over his cock, trying her best to fit it all into her mouth. He savored her warm wet mouth as she licked and sucked. Finally, she got on top of him and impaled herself on his fully-erect penis. He looked down and could see her juices covering him as she lifted herself up. He watched as her gaping pussy went up and down on him.

He bucked up and down as she rode him, her head back, her eyes closed. Her nasty talk egged him on even further. Finally, he erupted inside her yet again and he could see some of his thick semen coating his cock as she raised herself up. As she climbed off, he saw globs of cum dripping out of her gaping pussy. She got on her knees and eagerly cleaned him with her tongue, swallowing everything she could.

"Good morning," she said when she finally finished.

"Good morning yourself," he said. She got up and went into her bathroom. She came out a bit later, wearing a short robe.

"Care for some breakfast?" she asked. What the hell, he thought. I fucked a man's wife and now I'm going to eat his food, he said to himself.

"Sounds wonderful," he said. After doing his business, he dressed and went downstairs where she was preparing bacon and eggs. Ahh, the smell of bacon, he thought. Thankfully, some things never change.

"So, what's on your agenda for the day?" Stephanie asked as they ate.

"I have some work I need to get done today," he said.

"Oh," she said. "Will you be coming back by tonight?"

"You want me to?" he asked.

"I'd like it if you could," she said. "I'm still tingling from last night and this morning." He smiled at that.

"Let me see how things go today," he said. After they finished eating, he helped clear the table, took his leave and headed for the door. She called out to him before he left.

"I hope last night wasn't a one-time thing," she said. "I really enjoyed it."

"I'm glad," he said. "I enjoyed it as well. Haven't felt that good in ages."

"Feel free to come by any time," she said. "And I do mean ANY time. If I'm not here, I'll probably be at the club."

"I'll remember that," he said before leaving. As he went to his car, Stephanie slipped a hand under her robe and gently stroked herself. There was something different about this guy, but she couldn't quite place it. Still, she found herself missing him already. It had been years since she felt like this about any man, even her husband. God, I hope Jack comes back, she thought.

...

I woke up a few minutes before my alarm went off. That wasn't unusual when Danni wasn't around. I rolled over and turned the clock off before getting up. I did my morning routine and got dressed. Suddenly my phone rang. Seeing it was Danni, I answered.

"Good morning, sunshine," I said. "About time you woke up."

"Ha ha," she said. "Good morning to you as well. What's going on? You said you wanted me to call first thing, so that's what I did."

"Grandpa came by last night," I said.

"Oh?" she asked. "What did he want? Besides playing with the kids?" I told her what Grandpa relayed to me. When I finished, I waited for Danni to respond. "Are you there?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm here," she said. "Sorry, I was just thinking about what you told me. So, he's coming here? To Hard Rock? And he thinks I may be in danger?"

"Yes, yes and I don't know," I told her. "He's on his way there, or is probably already there. And we don't know if you're in danger or not. The bottom line is that you need to be extra careful. I want you to stick as close as you can to either Grandpa or Sheriff Caldwell."

"Well, some of my work involves research at the public library," she said. "I can't expect them to watch over me every minute of the day. Besides, I'm a big girl and I can handle myself just fine, thank you very much."

"I know, but I'm concerned about you. I almost lost you once before and I don't want to go through that again. Maybe the sheriff can assign a deputy or something to keep an eye on you," I said. "You remember that code we set up after the incident in Mexico?" After she and the kids were kidnapped and taken to Mexico by Enrique Castillo's goons, we came up with a "911" phone code she could send if she was in trouble. We had practiced it many times until she got to the point that she could surreptitiously send it with one hand.

"Yeah," she said.

"Use that if need be," I said. "We still have the phone finder app set up so I can at least track where your phone is and can report that to the sheriff. Will you do that?"

"Okay, Amos," she said. "I will. And I'll tell Grandpa when he gets here."

"Good," I said. "I think I'll take the kids and head over to your folks' place after I tend to the horses. There's safety in numbers and I think the kids would like to spend the day with their grandparents anyway."

"That's a good idea," she said.

"Alright, well, I'd better get the kids' breakfast going," I said. "I'll text you when I get to your parents' house. Do me a another favor and text me so I know where you are and where you're heading. That way, I'll have an idea of what's going on just in case I need to get in contact with the sheriff."

"I will," she said. Danni is a smart woman and I know she can handle herself, but I wanted to cover all our bases. We ended the call, expressing our love for each other as we always did. I headed downstairs to start breakfast. I knew they would be up soon, eager to watch their Saturday morning cartoons. I figured I would take care of the horses while they watched television, then take them over to see their Grandpa Bill and Grandma Kate.

"Come and get it!!" I yelled as I finished the bacon and eggs.

...

After ending the call, Danni climbed out of bed, put on a robe, then grabbed her things and went into the upstairs bathroom to shower and dress. Ryan and Beverly were already up and Danni could smell breakfast cooking downstairs.

"Good morning," Beverly said as Danni came downstairs. "Care for some coffee?"

"Coffee would be terrific right about now, thanks," she said.

"I hope we didn't wake you up this morning," Bev said. "I'm always up early to tend to the chickens and Ryan comes with me most days. We've got a young couple that live in my old house now and they take care of the chickens in the mornings, but I usually go over anyway. They're my babies, I guess and I reckon old habits are just hard to break."

"I understand that," Danni said. "I grew up on a ranch and my husband and I have a couple horses, so I know all about getting up early."

"I'll bet you do," she said. "That can be hard work."

"It can," Danni said. "But it can also be a lot of fun. So, how many chickens do you have?"

"Well, we just increased our flock, so we're now up to 150 hens," Beverly said.

"Wow," Danni said. "That's a lot of chickens. You sell the eggs?"

"Sure do," Beverly told her. "I've been doing it for years. At first it was just a way to bring in a little extra money, but lately, it's turned into a real business, thanks to Ryan. I even had to lease a truck and the guy who lives in my old house makes deliveries every day."

"She's done a real good job with that little venture of hers," Ryan said. "Mighty proud of her, by the way." Beverly smiled as he said that. They sat down and ate a hearty breakfast as they discussed the day's agenda.

"So you wanna head back over to see those two paranormal investigators?" Ryan asked.

"Yes," Danni said. "My husband sent me a copy of his grandmother's journals and scanned in some old photos."

"You think there's anything to what those girls found out there?" Ryan asked.

"I don't know," Danni said. "I've seen a lot of strange things in my life that I can't explain. Once I'm done there, I'd like to go to the library. Is it open on Saturdays?"

"Yes, it is," Ryan said. Just then, his phone rang. He looked at it to see who was calling, then answered. "Sheriff Caldwell," he said.

"Sheriff, this is Sergeant Meyers," the woman on the other end said.

"Yes, Rhonda, what can I do for you?" Ryan asked. Rhonda Meyers was the weekend desk sergeant and she rarely called, so Ryan knew this had to be important.

"Sheriff, there's a Texas Ranger here looking for you," she said. Ryan had a feeling he knew who it was.

"This Ranger, does he look like something that just stepped out of an old movie?" Ryan asked.

"As a matter of fact, yes," Rhonda said. "Should I have him come out to your place?" Ryan thought for a moment before answering.

"Sure, Rhonda, have him do that," Ryan said.

"Okay, I will," she said. He heard her cover the mouthpiece as she spoke to the Ranger. After a few moments, she came back on. "He says he knows where you live, and he'll be out directly. He's on horseback, by the way."

"Horseback?" Ryan asked. "Well, I guess he won't be here for a couple hours yet. Thanks, Rhonda."

"No problem, Sheriff," she said. "Talk to you later." Ryan ended the call and looked at Danni before speaking.

"Got a visitor heading out," he said. "He's on horseback, so it'll be a while before he gets here." Just then, they all heard the sound of a galloping horse coming to a stop in front of the house. "What the hell?" Ryan asked as he went to the front door. Danni followed him onto the front porch.

They saw the tall man climb off the horse and wrap the reins around a decorative hitching post Beverly had Ryan install by the front fence. He came through the front gate and approached Ryan and Danni.

"How the hell did you get here so fast?" Ryan asked. "Didn't you just leave my office?"

"It's a Ranger thing as my grandson might say, Sheriff," Eli said as he extended a hand. "Good to see you again." Ryan shook his hand and introduced him to Danni, not knowing the man already knew her.

"Please have a seat, Ranger," Ryan said as they stood on the porch. "Mind if I smoke?"

"Not at all, Sheriff," Eli said. "Mind if I join ya?"

"Help yerself," Ryan said. "Care for something to drink? Tea? Coffee?"

"Coffee sounds good, thank ye," Eli said. Ryan looked at Danni and nodded his head. She got the message and went inside, coming back out with two cups of coffee.

"You know, I did some checking the last time you were out," Ryan said. "I found no reference to a 'Justice O. Peace' anywhere. You do know it's illegal to impersonate an officer of the law." Eli nodded his head.

"Interesting you should mention the law, Sheriff," Eli said quietly. Ryan looked at Danni before responding.

"Maybe you should go inside, Mrs. Jones," he told her. Eli waved his hand.

"No need," he said. "What needs to be said can be said in front of her. I have no secrets from my grandson's wife."

"You know this man?" Ryan asked Danni, surprised.

"Yes, I do, Sheriff," she said. "And I suggest you listen to what he has to say." Ryan nodded his head.

"Were you thinking about the law when you, your son-in-law, your wife and a small group of mercenaries went into New Mexico to rescue your daughter and grandson?" Eli asked. "Were you thinking of the law when you took out Elmer Jenkins? You were going to do the same to Jacob Knight in that restroom, but he had the gall to die before you could do anything." Ryan's one good eye went wide.

"How do you know about that?" he asked.

"It's my job to know," Eli said. "I know all about you. I know what you did for nine years after your first wife left you. I also know what you did for that woman in there," he added, nodding his head toward the house.

"The FBI report said," Ryan began.

"I know what the FBI report says, Sheriff," Eli said, cutting him off. "Do you remember that chapel you went into the day you left Central City? Do you remember what you prayed for?"