Justice Deserved

Story Info
Eroticism magnified
2.9k words
3.33
14.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the last installment of a real set of encounters that had been going on for several months. What started out as very erotic had turned very nasty and my "escape" from this situation was fortuitous.


I was sitting at home, looking at porn as I usually do on such an evening, but it just wasn't doing it for me tonight. Then I had an awesome idea!!! I haven't made the short trip to spy on my gentleman friend in quite a while, since the first snows anyway. It was around seven o'clock, and at this time of the year it was dark, so I got ready to go out. The weather had been mild, so it wasn't too cold for my adventure.

I decided on black leggings, a black zip up hoodie, no bra or panties, black insulated boots. I was ready. I was very excited about the prospect of what the night would hold for me. I stopped at the convenience store at the corner; my cashier friend had just started his shift. He was talking with a couple of guys. I stopped at the counter and made some small talk with them. We were laughing and having fun. Both guys were checking me out in my tight fitting clothes. One of the guys said he would love to have a look to see what I had on under my leggings. I smiled at him and told him for an extra-large hot chocolate and a king size Hershey bar he could have that wish.

As he walked to the back corner of the store I looked at the other man. "Well," I said, "I'll let you see it early for free." I unzipped the hoodie far enough for both breasts to pop free, and pulled my leggings down to mid-thigh. I hurried and replaced my clothing before his friend could return with my payment.

The cashier and the man were both laughing pretty heartedly as the other paid for my things. He set them on the edge of the counter and announced that he was ready for his purchase to be revealed. "Don't you want to do it?" I asked. He was very excited by this gesture on my part. He placed his hands on my shoulders and ran them down my arms, sides of my hips and around to my cheeks. He searched my cheeks and mentioned he didn't think I had panties on.

"Only one way to find out," I said. With that he grabbed my waist band and pulled my leggings down. His face was mere inches from my vagina. I laughed and unzipped my hoodie. He took his time looking at his purchase. After a few minutes I told them I was in a hurry. I looked at my cashier friend and asked him if he wanted a quick blow job. I received a, "HELL YES," for my troubles.

We went to the blind spot of the store and while I was there I just blew all three of them. I was leaving a little later than I wanted to but it was worth it. I only had a six or seven minute drive to my destination anyway.

I parked up the street next to the vacant lot, like always, and then worked my way down the street. I usually cut across the corner of the neighbor's yard, entering behind the high thorny bushes. Now with all the snow I had the realization that my tracks would be fully visible. Hey I'm blonde, what can I say. I was horny - I wasn't thinking things through. I entered the thorny bushes and made my
way to my vantage point. Yes I got poked several times by those bushes.

Getting into position, I noticed my gentleman friend had purchased a new television - a nice, large, flat screen. He was enjoying himself while watching a porn video. His long, fat, stiff, cock completely upright and protruding from his lap. He was using both hands to stroke it and he was doing it hard! I had been watching about five minutes and the distinct spot if light appeared out front signaling a car had arrived.

My friend got up when his doorbell rang and went to the door. Looking through the corner of the front side window I noticed two figures enter the house. They made their way to the back of the house; once in the room, both men noticed the movie and were instantly consumed with watching it. My friend being the gentleman he is, took their coats and hung them up. He returned and entered the room rubbing the tip of his mostly flaccid penis; he said something and made a
gesture with his arm. The two men quickly undressed as well and took places to watch the video. My friend sat between them on the couch.

Both men were in their late forties I would guess, both with dark hair and fairly hairy bodies as well. One was taller but chubbier, the other more muscular. Both men were soon erect, neither as large as my friend, but both had more than average length and girth. I was still fully clothed, sipping my hot cocoa as I watched the sausage fest. Ironically the video was of lesbians. Three men pleasuring themselves to porn; it was going to be a good night for me. The taller man was paying more attention to my friend than the video. He said something to my friend and my friend removed his hands from his erection. Now both men were looking at my friend. All three were in conversation with one another when the taller of the two moved to the floor between my friend's legs.

It wasn't long before he was giving my friend head. I thought about that thick shaft sliding in and out of my mouth and I got worked up.

I unzipped my hoodie and released my breasts into the cold air. I watched my nipples grow, in size and hardness, in the cold air. The muscled guy was rubbing the base of my friend's shaft. He leaned into my friend and they started kissing, full on tongues. My friend reached for his lover's penis and was returning the favor of molestation. Several minutes of this and I was refraining from cumming, just letting my nipples stimulate me as they grew harder. The muscled guy pulled away and positioned himself at the end of the couch, one leg over the back the other on the floor. My friend leaned on his side and started to suck his lover. This was shocking to me; I had seen him allow his penis to be sucked by men but never thought he would suck another man's penis. It was obvious he was enjoying it. He worked his head up and down the shaft of his guest while his arm caressed his chest.

The taller man stood up and placed his penis on top of my friend's. He gripped both cocks and started rubbing them together. This was getting fucking hot. My mind started thinking of different scenarios. I knew his front door was open - I could walk in and join them, three large cocks ravaging me. I had several other scenes playing out in my head when my orgasm ruined my fantasy. Both of my hands were still holding my cup of cooling cocoa, my hips grinding the air, my pussy leaking her fluid. "Nasty mother fucker," I whispered out loud. I again looked into the window and my friend was sucking the cock of the taller man, the more muscular man was not in the room.

I heard shuffling out on the back deck and I could see a shadow that wasn't being produced from the men inside, moving around. He carefully moved towards the deck. I got far enough to see the man and I stopped. He was having a cigarette, nude, outside. Holding the cigarette between his lips he fondled his genitals while watching the other two. With the back door open I could hear the groans of the other two men. I enjoyed this very much, but moving too much was risky. I couldn't pull my pants down. My friend stopped sucking and asked the man outside a question. It wasn't fully audible to me; however, the reply he received was. They said they would be here by nine, so I expect them anytime. Do you have your surprise? I could see my friend nodding as he answered his guest.

My friend got up and moved to the open door. Instantly the muscular guy let his cock go and began stroking my friend as he finished his cigarette. The taller man was standing beside my friend. My friend asked the shorter fellow who he had coming over. He replied his wife and at least one friend; he hoped two friends. The taller man asked my friend what his surprise was. My friend replied that it would cost his ass over the bench to find out early. The taller man moved past my friend out on the deck and bent over the bench. The muscular guy was rubbing saliva on my friends cock. At this point the doorbell rang. All three of them quickly moved inside, which allowed me to move back to my original position and get my leggings down. I pinched my clit and came instantly.

Peeking through the corner of the front window I again saw two people in the doorway. It took several seconds from them to enter but eventually they made their way to the back room. Two nude, full figured females enter with the three men. My friend pushed one of the women to the couch and mounted her roughly. The other three people watched and seemed to cheer him on. Both women were in their forties as well, each over two hundred pounds. Each had massive breasts with large nipples. Unshaved full bushed pussies were visible between their massive thighs. I was fairly certain that this lady getting fucked had been with my friend before because she really didn't react to his advances. She had a fairly large orgasm and he climbed off her. He rolled her off the couch and with the same motion grabbed her friend. She was far more nervous. My friend spread her legs and slapped his erection on her stomach folds. He then rubbed it down her pelvis and shoved it inside her pussy. She flinched. I knew what that meant for her and he thrust into her harder. The more she struggled the harder she was taken. I think she knew she was stuck and started to relax.

The other lady was glad to fuck the other two on the floor. My friend was giving his date all he had, his full penis disappearing in her opening. She took his pounding for several minutes before he stopped. She was smiling and laughing as she sat up; I think she was amazed she took it all. He was talking with her and making motions with his arms. She rolled over and got on her knees, one leg on the floor. I had a good view of between her legs now. Her pussy was enormous. My friend delighted as she took slap after slap to her cunt. Seeing that she wasn't being used, the taller man jumped up behind her and started using her pussy. My friend happily stroked himself and slapped her ass with his cock.

Seeing the first woman on the floor riding the muscular man (I assumed it was her husband), my friend stood over the man and straddled his head while the woman serviced his penis. It finally was too much for him and he flooded the both of them with his cum. I was on my ninth or tenth orgasm. He told the woman on the couch to help clean them up. All four people enjoyed their meal. My friend left the room stroking the tip of his cock as he walked down the hallway away from me. The muscular man stepped back outside for another cigarette. By this time I was wearing only my boots, having hung my leggings and jacket on a tree branch. The cold wasn't affecting me too badly.

The muscular man was taking deep inhalations on his smoke as he was joined outside by the lady that wasn't his wife. She was hefting his cock as they talked. She was talking about how she was nervous knowing he was going to get rougher with her. The man degraded her with several foul words telling her she would be well compensated for her troubles. She started to make excuses and was rewarded with a slap. "Just shut up and be the cum dump you will be paid for being," he said crisply. "We are all paid to do what we are told, we take it, ok?..ok?!" She nodded while still rubbing her cheek. He told her to go get a big handful of snow. She walked across the deck with a large amount scooped in her hands. He told her to pack it in her pussy so he had a chilled cunt to fuck. She sat on the bench and stuffed snow in her vagina until it was full. She then stood up and turned around. The muscular man entered her and sent the snow to the deck around their feet. She seemed to be enjoying it because I think she climaxed.

All of the cocoa had been working on me and I need to pee really bad. I carefully backed away under the tree and squatted on the far side of the trunk. I looked at my swollen clit in the faint light protruding over my urine stream. I masturbated lightly as I urinated and was able to climax before I finished peeing. I moved carefully around the tree and the couple was still on the deck enjoying their outdoor frolic. Coming towards the room from the hallway were three figures covered in bed sheets. They were guided by my friend down the hall. They entered the room and stopped. They were told to remove their sheets and they complied. Standing in the room were three Latin females. They were obviously a mother and two daughters. The mother was nude and crusty, well used previously. The daughters were both dressed still. The mother was shorter, just over five feet tall, but shapely. She was very attractive, natural breasts with dark nipples. Her pussy was bald and her lips were swollen and parted, her clit poking through her lips. The taller man let out a yelp that brought to other two in from the deck.

They forgot to close the door behind them. My friend had left the room again and was now returning with the father, tied down in a wheel chair. He had a penis pump attached to his genitals and by the dark purple color of his organ it had been there for some time. The taller man called the mother over to him, he sat her on his lap and she eagerly took his cock and was grinding on it. My friend removed the penis pump from the father and bent over, sucking it a couple of times. Then he stood up and pushed his penis into the fathers face. He was reluctant but opened up to accommodate his master. The other two ladies started to pinch and pull at the younger girls. They used the girls' hands to masturbate themselves with. Then they undressed the girls.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed many shadows moving around on the street and I had a very bad feeling. I moved swiftly towards the back of the yard, taking my clothes with me. I zipped up my hoodie and quickly put my leggings back on. I was trapped where I was; I couldn't move across the yard and risk being seen and I was scared about moving out towards the street. Several shadows appeared and approached the front of the house, a couple more were making their way towards me. They were within 30 feet of me and I realized what was going on. Within a few seconds the shadows jumped up on the deck while others came in the front door. My friend demanded to know what was going on but was received by a rifle butt to the forehead. They were busted. I made my way through the line of trees to the yard behind my friend's house. I thought I might be able to get out that way, walk around and get my car.....maybe.

I made it to the trees that lined the backyard and I heard a voice. "Miss? Police Officers, Miss. Please step over here." I noticed the five men after I heard the voice that damn near gave me a heart attack. "I take it you knew I was there the whole time," I asked. "Yes," they said, "but it's not you we want." I told them about the videos he had and said that they should look for those as well.

I was then taken to the police station and asked many questions. Not the ending to my night I had been hoping for, but in some ways I know a monster, regardless how erotic, is off the street now. I have answers to several questions that I was always wondering about. I didn't make him a monster he has always been a predator.