Justice for Julie... Again

Story Info
Julie is kidnapped again...
7.7k words
4.16
29.9k
22
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,070 Followers

Authors Note:

This story involves kidnapping and nonconsensual sex. If you don't like any of that, then I suggest you not read this story at all.

If you remember...last time Julie was just leaving to go be with her lover, Michelle, when she was struck from behind.

All rights reserved under the International and Pan-American Copyright Conventions. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author Zeb Carter.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously and any resemblance to any actual persons, living or dead, organizations, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

Justice for Julie...Again

* * * * Julie

I was out the door on the way to Michelle's when everything went dark. My last thought was oh no, not again.

* * * * John

I was dozing in my chair when the phone started ringing. I got up looked at the clock on the wall and wondered who was calling. Picking up the phone I saw Michelle's number on the caller ID.

"Hello darling, what do you need?" I asked thinking it was my wife Julie.

"I need your wife, has she left yet?" Michelle asked. I shook my head.

"Yes, she left..." I looked at the clock again, "...an hour ago. Isn't she there yet?"

"No. I hope nothing has happened to her," Michelle said softly.

"Well, wait just a second," I said heading for the front door. I went outside and to my astonishment, her car was still there. "Her car is still here." I walked over to the car and looked inside. She wasn't in there. "She's not in her car, nor is she outside where I can see her." I was walking back to the front door when the light from inside the house glinted off of something wet and dark. I stopped at the spot, bent down and put my finger in it. It was thick and red. "I found blood," I shouted. "Oh my god. Michelle, lock your doors."

"They are," Michelle said. "I bet it was George. He was very bitter about our breakup. He threatened me with physical violence in more than one phone conversation."

"Do you know where he might take her?" I asked worried out of my mind now.

"No. But his father has a few properties around town. I could call the asshole to see if he will give me the addresses. The old coot likes me for some reason."

"Okay, I'm going to go look at my security footage just to make sure it was him."

"Call me back," she said and hung up.

I went into the den where all the computers were. I went to the security system computer and started the playback of the camera over the door. I was black. Someone had painted it black. I started the replay farther back in time. After about five minutes, I saw George walk up and spray paint the lens. I switched to the house corner camera. I watched George sneak up behind Julie and hit her on the side of the neck. She went down like a sack of potatoes. Then Mark came around the corner and helped George carry her to a car. I wrote down the license number. It was time to get the police involved.

"911," the operator answered.

"Yes, ma'am. My wife has been assaulted and kidnapped. I have it on video and can tell you who did it."

"I'll have a patrol officer over right away. How long ago did this happen?"

"An hour and ten minutes. She was going to a girlfriends house but never arrived. I got a call from her friend that she never got there. That's when I looked at my surveillance video."

"What are the perpetrator's names?"

"George Tomlin and Mark Reynolds."

"Do you know where they live?"

"No ma'am, their wives threw them out of the house for... well they were involved in an early kidnapping and assault on my wife."

"I see. Will those women know where they are?"

"I don't know. Listen, I have to go, your patrol officer is here. I'll give him the information on the wives." The front door was open, I waved the officer inside.

"Okay sir," the 911 operator said.

"Jimmy, I was hoping it would be you."

"What happened John?"

"Julie was kidnapped by George and Mark. Again."

"You got to be kidding me?" Jimmy said in disbelief.

"No, it was them. I have them on video, come on, I'll show you."

"Sure lead the way," he said indicating I should take the lead.

Jimmy was an old friend. We had been friends since eighth grade. He went to the police academy and I went into the Air Force. He was a veteran police officer while I spent years in the service. When I got out I went back to school and became a computer software engineer. We were still friends. I showed him the video.

"Shit, I hope Julie isn't hurt bad," Jimmy told me. "What do they have against her to sneak around and club her and then kidnap her?"

"You know the story, they are seeking revenge. You will have to go talk to Michelle and Susan to find out where their husbands are staying."

"Why?"

"They were kicked out of the house."

"Okay. I'll talk to them before I report in. I'll need a copy of that video though."

"Right here buddy," I said pushing the button on the DVD play/recorder, the drawer slid out with a DVD in it. I picked it up and put it in a sleeve and handed it to Jimmy.

"All right John, I'll let you know what's going on when I can," Jimmy said.

"Right. I'll do the same," I told him winking. He laughed and left.

I called Michelle back.

"It was Mark and George," I told her right off. "I'm so sorry to have to tell you that."

"I know, but you don't have to be sorry. The dumb ass asked his dad if he could stay at one of the houses he has empty. While he told me he was staying at a hotel."

"I should warn you, the police will be stopping by to get where George is staying. I had to call them when I saw the video. They whacked her over the head. She could be badly hurt."

"Don't worry, I'll give the cop the hotel."

"Thanks, Michelle. Call Susan. Fill her in about Mark fucking up again."

"I will dear. But before you go to confront them, stop by and pick me up. I guess he didn't learn his lesson from the first kick in the nuts. I might have to do it again."

"I will dear." Of course, I would, Susan too. Why shouldn't they watch me beat the shit out of their ex-husbands?

* * * * Julie

God, my head hurt. Holy shit! I could tell I was lying on a bed or in a bed. I remember getting hit then everything going black. I could also tell my hands and feet were tied to the four corners of the bed. I turned my head to the right, the pain shooting through my brain and I moaned.

"Ah, you're up my sweet Julie," a voice said. I recognized it as George Tomlin. Fucking bastard. His voice made my head hurt even more.

"Quit shouting you moron," I told him. He hit me on the cheek. I passed out again.

Cold water was splashing on me. I was awake and now I was freezing cold.

"Wake the fuck up Bitch!" George shouted. My head was hurting so bad I was on the verge of passing out.

"Oh god, my head hurts," I groaned.

"To bad bitch. You know how bad my balls hurt?"

"I didn't kick you in the balls, your wife did asshole," I growled.

He slapped me again and the blackness closed in on me. Somewhere way far away, I felt the water again but I just sank deeper into the dark. The pain in my head finally stopped.

* * * * John

Michelle and I were on our way to Susan's to pick her up. When she got in the car, she blurted.

"I called Mark," she said meekly.

"What?" Michelle shouted.

"I wanted to rub his face in it. He's going to jail this time, for a long, long time, he knows it now."

"You stupid...Susan, we're on our way over to the place they are holding Julie. Now that you have called him, they'll move her," Michelle said.

"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry, but that asshole has been making my life miserable. He calls at all hours of the night, hangs up when I answer..."

"Turn the damn phone off," Michelle growled at her.

"Oh, yeah, that would work."

I shook my head. Susan wasn't an idiot by no means. She was in charge of a department at a very large and prestigious firm. She had a Masters in Business. But sometimes she was a complete airhead. The both of them shut up. It took twenty minutes to get to the house Michelle had got out of old man Tomlin

As I pulled around the corner, I shut the lights off. I slowly rolled into a parking stop across the street. The lights were on in the house. I watched intently as people walked around in the house.

"That's not Mark or George. I think the old man sent us on a wild goose chase."

"God damn him," Michelle shouted.

"Did you get any other addresses from him?"

"Yes, one other. I think the old man is senile." Michelle handed me the other address.

"Shit, this address in all the way on the other side of town. It will take hours to get there," I cussed.

"Well let's go," Michelle and Susan both said.

"It will be daylight by the time we get there," I told them looking at my watch.

"Go, go, go," Michelle shouted.

I started the car and drove. It would take a long time to get there.

* * * * Julie

I was awake again. George wasn't in the small room with me. The door was closed and the window had newsprint covering it. It was daylight out, the room was bathed in a yellow tint. My head was still hurting like crazy. The only thing I could do was close my eyes and try and keep my head still. I kept hearing footfalls and cracked an eye to watch the door. I also heard muted voices. One yelling the other softer.

I lie there testing my bonds. It seemed the right wrist wasn't as tight as the left. I kept wiggling my right hand to loosen the ropes. Then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I must be on the second floor. I peeked, looking at the door. It opened and in walked Mark.

"You motherfucker," I said opening both eyes.

"Be quiet or you'll wake George. He drank himself into a stupor."

"You're still a motherfucker," I said softer. He took a step toward me.

His cell phone went off. He stopped and pulled it out of his pocket.

"Hello," he said. "Oh my god, I'm glad you called...what? Shit! No, don't hang up...bitch."

He almost threw the phone at the wall but stopped himself.

"Shit, shit, shit," he repeated over and over.

"What's the matter, bad news?" I asked.

"Shut up you whore," he growled at me.

I laughed. I don't know why I was antagonizing him. Maybe I knew I wasn't getting out of this, this time. They would probably kill me, so I wanted to twist the knife as much as I could. If that meant I got hurt more than I was, so be it.

Mark stood over me an evil grin on his face. He reached down and ripped my dress off my body. It really hurt, but I didn't even flinch. I smiled up at him with hate in my eye. I only had stockings on, so now I was naked. He slapped my tits, hard. I just gritted my teeth. I hoped he tried to put his cock in my mouth. I bet myself I could bite it off. But he didn't. He slapped my pussy. That hurt enough to make me flinch. Asshole, then shoved two fingers into my dry pussy. I opened my mouth to scream, but he slapped his other hand over my mouth.

His mouth was now on my nipple, sucking as hard as he could. He seemed to be enjoying himself, so I didn't say a word. I was waiting for an opening. He stood back up and undressed. His cock was hard. How could Susan have ever loved this son of a bitch? He climbed between my legs and pressed his hard cock into my semi-wet pussy. It hurt but I clamped my jaw shut and moaned and groaned. Wait until you're stupid enough to kiss me, asshole. Just wait. But he didn't. He sucked my tits and fuck my pussy. Eventually, I got a little wet, so it wasn't hurting as much.

Fucker pumped me for a good twenty minutes without saying a word. Then when he was close he looked down at me.

"Fuck you cunt." He came in me. A lot. I spit in his face. He slapped me hard. This time I cried out. I was in pain all over now.

"You motherfucker!" I shouted. There were footsteps pounding up the stairs.

Then George was there. He looked at Mark, then at me. I had tears rolling down my cheeks. George laughed, undressed and climbed between my legs. He slipped in easily using Marks cum as lube. I just lay there grunting as he pounded into me. I lay there hating myself. I was now becoming excited. I could feel my pussy start to tingle. I was crying even more as he fucked me. I hated him. I hated Mark. I hated getting fucked by him. My body was betraying me. My pussy was coming and coming. I bit my lip to stop myself from whimpering. George came. I just closed my eyes and cried.

"You fucking son of a bitch," I cried out.

He slapped me. This time I felt no pain, anywhere. I just cried. They both left the room. As the door close I heard them both laughing. I was so ashamed. I would kill them both the first chance I got. I sighed and closed my eyes. The darkness of sleep overtook me.

I woke up again. It was light out. Whether it was still the same day or a different one, I couldn't tell...although I was a little hungry. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I closed my eyes and faked still being unconscious. The door opened and someone stepped into the room, closing the door behind them. I could tell they were standing over me at the side of the bed.

I heard the rustle of clothing. Shit, fucking assholes. Sure enough whoever it was climbed between my legs and pushed inside of me. I could feel their face close to mine. Opening my eyes, I headbutt them in the nose. It was George. His nose started to bleed and he screamed in pain. I headbutt him again. More blood started to gush from his nose. He screamed again. His head drooped, I hit it again with my forehead. It was very painful, but he was out cold and collapsed on top of me. I could hardly breathe.

I was on the verge of blacking out when my right wrist slipped free of the rope. Elation filled my mind and heart. I pushed as hard as I could on the asshole on top of me. He rolled off on to his back. I reached over and untied my left wrist. Then sat up and almost passed out again. I opened my eyes wide and took several deep breaths. That kept the darkness away. I slowly untied my ankles. I sat there on the bed trying to keep myself from blacking out. George started to moan, so I hit him as hard as I could in the nose again. He stopped. Whether he was still breathing, I could care less.

I slipped off the bed onto my feet. I was wobbly, but I could stand. I then slowly went around the bed and tied asshole to it. At least he was still breathing. He was blowing bubbles through his nose. I then walked softly down the hall to the stairs. I heard a TV blaring. Slowly I crept downstairs until I could see. Mark was passed out on one of the dirtiest couches I had ever seen. I crept farther down the stairs until I was standing over Mark. He opened his eyes. He squinted up at me. I hit him with my elbow right on the nose. He was out like a light.

Then the front door burst open. It was John. I dropped to the floor and started to cry. He was by my side in an instant. Michelle and Susan came running in and halted when they saw me. Michelle immediately was on her phone calling the police. Susan was kneeling by me and John was crying.

"They raped me again and again," I cried over and over.

"The police will be here in a couple of minutes," Michelle said kneeling behind me.

Then came yelling from upstairs. Michelle knew who it was.

"I'm going to kick him..."

"No," said John, "leave him be."

Michelle nodded and settled back down on her knees. John took his coat off and wrapped me in it. I had been shivering without realizing I was. Now I was suddenly very warm wrapped in his coat. I just leaned against him, tears rolling down my face. Two cops came charging through the door. Michelle rose and putting her hands up, told them what was going on. Susan kept nodding from where she was kneeling.

Then Mark came to yelling, "I'm going to fucking kill you."

When he opened his eyes, he looked up at two police officers. He screamed, flopped back down on the couch and started crying. Two more cops came in and went upstairs. A few minutes later they brought a screaming George down in handcuffs.

"You are dead, bitch, dead, do you understand, bitch," he yelled.

"You have the right to remain silent, use it," one cop said slamming him into the wall at the bottom of the stairs. "Now shut the fuck up and stand there."

The paramedics arrived. They took one look at me and one of them went out and brought back a stretcher. John picked me up and placed me gently on the mattress. He tossed his keys to Michelle.

"I'll be going with her," John said.

"What hospital?" Michelle asked.

"Mercy," the paramedics said.

Michelle nodded. Then I was outside. It was too bright for me. I closed my eyes and was overcome by darkness.

* * * * Michelle

I drove Susan and myself to Mercy Hospital. By the time we got to the ER, Julie was in a cube as was John. They wouldn't let us in. The only thing we could do is sit out in the waiting area and worry. Then John came out and waved us back with him. Judy was still a mess. She was hooked up to several IVs as well as oxygen. Her head was wrapped in a bandage. I moved up to the bed. I loved this woman more than I should. But I would deal with that another time. Right now she needed our support.

Then the police showed up. They took John out in the hall first. They took about an hour with him. Then his buddy Jimmy showed up and took over from the other two cops.

"Michelle," John called from the door, crooking his finger for me to follow him.

I got up and walked out into the hall. Jimmy was waiting for me. John kissed my cheek and went back in to be by Julie's side.

"Ask away Officer," I told him.

"Jimmy will be fine Michelle. Tell me what you saw?"

So I did. It wasn't much, but it was probably the most damning part. Jimmy, nodded and asked me to get Susan. I did. She looked nervous, so I stayed with her. Jimmy smiled, nodded and asked Susan to tell him what she saw. It almost matched what I said. Jimmy thanked her and walked to the nurses' station.

"That wasn't so bad," Susan said.

"Telling the truth usually isn't," I said, as we went back in to be with Julie.

About a half an hour later the doctor came in.

"If everyone could step out," he said.

"I'm her husband," John said.

Susan and I got up and stepped into the hall. We could see the doctor talking to John through the glass wall. John was just shaking his head. I watched his hands. They were clenching and unclenching as the doctor talked to him. Then Julie woke up. The doctor went to her. He pressed the nurse call button and three nurses rushed into her cubical. They weren't really doing anything but taking her vitals. The doctor was talking to her softly. John was too.

They were all in there for about fifteen minutes. Julie was still awake when Susan and I could go back in.

"Hey girl, how you doing?" I asked as I came alongside her bed.

"My head still hurts, but the doctor said he would prescribe something.

"Yeah, a ten dollar Tylenol," Susan said softly.

We all laughed at the old joke. Julie pointed at Susan, smiling. John was beside her on the other side of the bed. Susan and I stayed another fifteen minutes. We said our goodbyes and left.

* * * * John

The animals had raped my poor Julie again. Multiple times. They had only had her a short time but had inflicted more damage than the last time. I loved her so much. I would kill for her. I would die for her.

"Ah, they're here to take you up to a room," I told her as she dozed.

"Wha..."

"Miss Julie, we're going to take you upstairs to a private room, so you will be more comfortable and so your husband doesn't have to stand up," one of the nurses said.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,070 Followers