Justice League: Love & Sex & Magic

Story Info
An orgy breaks out in the Hall of Justice.
7.2k words
4.41
114.7k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTCIII
JTCIII
316 Followers

Author's note:

This is probably the most ambitious fic I've written to date. Compared to some other stuff out there it's pretty tame but I'm curious to see what regular readers will make of it.

Though I haven't been too strict with continuity, I would classify this as pre-New52/DCnU, with some inspiration also taken from the DCAU.

This story is a parody. I do not own the rights to any characters in the DC Universe. I do not make any money from the writing of this story and do not intend it as a challenge to their respective copyrights. This story is adult in nature and should not be read by anyone under the age of 18.

Feedback and voting is always appreciated. Thanks.

*

The Hall of Justice glinted like a golden crown in the midday light. Tourists circulated outside, frustrated they hadn't planned their trips well enough in advance to know that the Justice League's embassy on Earth, ordinarily open to the public, was closed today for a private conference.

If they knew what was really going on inside, however, they may not be so understanding...

"Source's will!" Big Barda grunted as Superman yanked off her battle armour, her ripe breasts springing free. They were large and firm with small, erect nipples just begging to be sucked.

Her eyes burned with fiery passion as she offered herself up to the Man of Steel, happy to be acting on the desire she'd held for him for so many years now.

Superman was transfixed by the sight of her solid, womanly figure. Though he could use his x-ray vision to see any of his female compatriots naked, he never did. His parents raised him better than that. But now that Big Barda was standing before him, presenting herself to him, he thrilled at the prospect, wondering how he could have resisted all this time.

"Are you just going to stare, Kryptonian?" Barda asked him boldly. "Or are you going to act?"

Superman decided to let his actions speak louder than his words. Without saying anything, he grabbed Barda's ass with one hand and cupped an exquisite breast with the other, pulling her against him roughly, his cock swelling beneath his red briefs as he locked his mouth to hers in a passionate embrace.

The Man of Steel wasn't the only one in the room keeping busy.

Batman was demonstrating the smooth dexterity he was renowned for as he made out with both Wonder Woman and Zatanna at the same time. Neither woman felt overlooked as he slid his mouth from one to the other, his hands roaming both their bodies to their mutual moaning approval.

"Mmmm, Bruuuuce..." Zatanna murmured as Batman suckled her earlobe. "...that feels sooogooood."

"There are gods with less able lips!" Wonder Woman exclaimed, squeezing and massaging her sizeable breasts through her costume. Noticing this, Batman leaned into the Amazonian beauty and, without needing to look, sought out the clasps keeping her uniform from slipping off and effortlessly undid them, proving as stealthy in removing a woman's clothing as he was in battle.

Diana's breast plate fell away, clattering on the ground, and her magnificent tits were revealed, her rosy nipples painfully hard.

"Mmmm..." Wonder Woman moaned as Batman devoured her mouth in a hungry kiss, even as he performed the same operation on Zatanna, popping her buttons so that her breasts burst from her white collared shirt. The magician giggled in response, flicking her dark wavy hair back as she joined in the concert of hot lips and fevered tongues.

Not to be outdone by his mentor, Nightwing was contending with two women of his own. Starfire and Huntress laughed warmly as they licked at each other's lips and nibbled at Nightwing's neck, scratching their fingers along the black and blue of his skin tight uniform.

"I have to admit, Dick, I was always curious about you and Kori..." Huntress said as she placed purple-lipped kisses along Nightwing's chin and lips. "...I wonder if you both look as good fucking each other as I always imagined you did."

"Only one way to know for sure..." Nightwing replied with a wry grin, taking hold of the purple straps of Starfire's costume and pulling them from her body, exposing her breasts to the cool air.

"Mmmm, X'hal yesss!" Starfire murmured happily as Nightwing took one breast into his mouth and Huntress took the other. Kori arched her back as her two lovers suckled noisily at her titflesh, flicking her hard nipples with their tongues and swallowing as much of her mammaries as possible.

Across the way, Hawkgirl sat perched atop a prostrate Green Lantern, her wings spread wide apart, as she raked her nails over his broad chest, seeking out his mouth as a hunting bird would its prey.

Green Lantern, in turn, was massaging her body, using both hands to knead her pert breasts through her top. His ring flashed green as he used it to manifest a second pair of hands that rubbed and clutched Hawkgirl's tight little ass, spanking her to her yelping delight.

"That's it, baby," she panted. "I like it rough."

"You do, huh? Well in that case..." Green Lantern said, his eyes flashing with emerald-hued power. "Get on your hands and knees."

Power Girl and Supergirl, in the corner of the hall, moaned and muttered quietly as they lost themselves in one another. It felt so right, so natural, to be coiled in each other's embrace, tongues entwined and chests pressing against each other.

The Flash, unsure of how to insinuate himself between the two of them, opted to press himself in behind Power Girl to run his hands up along the cello-like curves of her body, doing the first thing that any man in his position would do; cupping and squeezing the massive tits that the blonde superheroine was so famous for.

His erection, trapped in the red lycra of his costume, throbbed hungrily at Power Girl's shapely rear as he fondled her soft, exquisite breasts, making her break off her kiss with Supergirl just long enough to offer the speedster an appreciative groan, her eyes drifting shut as she lost herself to the heat of the moment.

"Fuck yeah..." She muttered, before diving back into kissing the young blonde whose arms were wrapped so tightly around her.

Up on the balcony of the second floor, Green Arrow had Black Canary bent over the railing, looking out over the rest of the Hall. The couple, already so intimately familiar with one another, had been the first to strip each other free of everything, leaving Ollie dressed only in his mask and Dinah with nothing but her stockings and jacket.

With three of Green Arrow's long, thin archer's fingers now buried in the bubbling seam of her hot slit, Black Canary groaned and cursed with excitement.

"Oh, fuck, Ollie! Fuck!" She spat as she pressed her crotch down on his finely honed digits, her sun-kissed breasts heaving in time with his fingers.

Meanwhile, hundreds of miles away, Oracle sat monitoring the feed from the Hall on her high-def computer monitor. She watched in shock as the heroes that made up the Justice League began to suck and fuck each other's brains out. The more she watched, however, the more she felt a tingle building in her loins...

Superman had now stripped Big Barda of everything but her headdress, leaving the proud Apokoliptian warrior to drop to her knees before him.

"Son of Krypton!" She groaned, reaching for his yellow belt. "How I've longed for this!"

It was true. She had wanted the Man of Steel ever since the alien empath Sleez had telepathically manipulated the both of them into feeling an overriding desire for each other. In truth, all Sleez had done was amplify feelings that Barda already had for this paragon of Kryptonian perfection, and now she was free to act on them.

Unclasping his belt, Barda slid her hands down to take hold of the red briefs that bulged so promisingly before her.

"Wait..." Superman said, taking her hand in his. "What...what about Scott?"

"Scott will understand." Barda said, before tugging decidedly down on Superman's pants, his hard cock springing free.

"Man of Steel indeed!" She said with delighted approval, greedily eyeing the length and girth of his impressive member, before she opened her mouth wide to receive it, sucking it hungrily between her pursed lips.

"Gd!" Superman grunted as Big Barda started bobbing her head up and down on his shaft.

"Sappho's sweet cunt!" Wonder Woman squealed from the other side of the room as Batman licked her out with expert efficiency, Zatanna fingering her clit the entire time.

The Amazonian beauty was clutching one swollen tit in her hand and biting the fingers of the other hand to keep from screaming too loudly. Her back was against a display case holding alien battle armour and various other trophies, her muscles tightening so hard that she cracked the glass.

"Gods yessssss!" She wailed, Batman's tongue like a flickering candle in her foaming pussy, Zatanna watching with bated breath, fingers pinching at her plump breasts.

"How does that feel, Dick? Hmm?" Huntress asked as she leaned in behind Starfire to hold the former Teen Titan's bulging breasts tight as Nightwing slid his dick up and down between them, eagerly fucking her big bronze orbs.

"So! Fucking! Good!" He grunted with every thrust, his cock like the pink sausage in the middle of a golden hot dog bun.

"Mmmm..." Both Huntress and Starfire moaned as they kissed over Kori's shoulder, their lips soft and supple against one another, Starfire's cleavage rippling from the intensity of Nightwing's titfucking.

Having complied with Green Lantern's command, Hawkgirl was now on all fours as her lover slipped his cock between her thighs, positioning himself to give her the fucking of a lifetime. Hawkgirl, however, was amply distracted by the womanly figure that was staked out and shimmering green beneath her.

Using his ring's abilities, Green Lantern had generated a simulacrum of Star Sapphire who squirmed contentedly beneath Hawkgirl, raising her thigh for Hawkgirl to grind lasciviously against it as the two women kissed and fondled each other.

"Mmmmhhhhh! Anh!" Hawkgirl groaned, undulating her hips against Star Sapphire's thigh-length boot, her already wet pussy growing ever wetter.

"I thought...I thought you said you were going to be rough..." She said, casting a look back at Green Lantern, her hair tussled, her cheeks flushed.

"Oh, he's just getting started!" The Star Sapphire construct surprised Hawkgirl by speaking in a teasing, ghostly voice.

And on cue, with the winged redhead amply distracted, Green Lantern thrust forward, piercing Hawkgirl's swollen labia with his thick shaft

"Nnnhhhhhh!! Hellzzz!" Hawkgirl screamed out in sudden, overwhelmed pleasure.

Despite how loud she was, the Flash was far too busy to even notice her.

He was now little more than a red blur as he sped between Power Girl and Supergirl, the two blondes writhing on the floor. The infamously busty Power Girl had removed her white top, allowing her giant, gelatinous breasts to bounce freely as she gobbled down the Girl of Steel's grateful clit.

"Unnfhhh! Mmmhhhfff!" Supergirl huffed and panted, unable to truly express every rush of pleasure she was feeling as the Flash was busily turbo-fucking her mouth, forcing her to suck in air through her flared nostrils.

She barely registered the brief break between thrusts as the Scarlet Speedster raced between having her suck his cock and plunging his dick into Power Girl's moist mound, PeeGee's big tits swaying as he fucked her from behind fast and furious.

"Hhunnf! Mmmnnhhh! Rrnnhhh!" Both blondes grunted and groaned, both happy to have the attention of the speedster's pulsating penis.

On the balcony overhead, Ollie worked Dinah's quim with nimble dexterity, fingering her like a fletched arrow, while his goatee tickled her labia with every juicy lick he took.

"Ollie! Ollie! Ollll-eeeeeeeee!" The Black Canary squealed, barely keeping her sonic scream in check.

Down the other end of a wireless connection, with the light of her computer monitor glowing on her face, Oracle watched the events unfolding in the Hall of Justice with heart-pounding awe, her fingers twisting in her damp mound.

"Mm!" She muttered, biting her lip, as she took to lightly rubbing her clit, switching from the sight of Green Arrow and Black Canary and back to Big Barda and the Man of Steel...

Superman, ever the gentleman, was returning Big Barda's earlier oral favour, licking her out with a super-speedy tongue that whirled with the speed of a motor boat propeller, splashing drops of pussy juice all over the floor as the former Female Fury tugged at his hair and punched the ground in uncontrolled ecstasy.

"Darkseidscock that feels so! Fucking! Good!" She growled, pressing her hips up into Superman's mouth and uncharacteristically squealing like a little girl as he added his heat vision to the mix, applying just enough energy to warm her clit and turn her cunt to frothing goo.

"Yes! Yeeesssss!" She screamed, buffeted by the hurricane of her first orgasm, riding through it just enough to demand, "Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

"Yes, ma'am." Superman said, ever the Boy Scout and only too happy to oblige...

Batman's scalloped cape was spread out like a blanket on the floor as he lay back, watching with stoic interest as Zatanna and Wonder Woman shared his dick between them, suckling at his nuts and slurping around the head of his straining shaft.

"Hh." He grunted simply, allowing himself a brief lapse in control by closing his eyes and surrendering to the sensations of the two heroine's mouths. When Wonder Woman added her bulging breasts to the mix, slipping his cock between them with a mischievous smile, Zatanna angled herself to lap at his balls.

"Do you like that, Bruce?" Diana asked as she held tight to her tits, sliding them up and down the length of him. "Do you like the feel of your manhood lost between my breasts? Hmm?"

"Hnnn!" Batman groaned in reply, pressing his pelvis closer to Wonder Woman's tits, lost to the soft, smooth, fleshy warmth of them.

"Don't get too carried away, girls," a new voice in the room rang out. "Leave some for me."

Batman, Wonder Woman and Zatanna all looked up to see Catwoman crawling towards them on all fours, her ass swaying in the air.

She was dressed head to toe in sheeny black leather, her goggles pushed up to reveal her beautiful face and arched eyebrows. The zipper on the front of her costume was already zipped all the way down to her navel, revealing a scandalous amount of cleavage.

Brushing past Wonder Woman and Zatanna, Catwoman showed no hesitation in crawling up along Batman's body and straddling his lap, his cock twitching readily at her ass.

Under normal circumstances, the Dark Knight would question her presence here. But with his head swimming and blood thundering in his veins, he simply grabbed her by the waist and kissed her.

"Meeeeoowwwwwwww...!" Catwoman breathed huskily, licking her tongue along his as she pulled her top wide open, exposing her sumptuous breasts to her lover's grateful attention. He nuzzled, nibbled and licked at her already hard nipples as she cooed and mewled in approval.

"Mmmm....that's ittt.....yyyyeeess..." Catwoman purred, pressing herself closer.

"OOOOOUUUUHHHHHH!!" There was a sudden howl of ecstasy across the room as Starfire pressed her crotch up into Huntress's mouth.

Nightwing, drawn by the exotic notes of Starfire's love cries, leaned in over the Huntress's back to kiss Kori's lips. Though he was busy fucking Helena from behind, he proved highly adept in doing two things at once, never losing speed as he curled his mouth around Starfire's.

Not one to be overlooked, Huntress stole back Nightwing's attention by pulling her lips from Starfire's pussy long enough to exclaim,

"Fl---flip me on my back, Dick...umnh! Please!"

Panting and sweaty, Nightwing paused long enough to look at the Huntress in confusion.

"Wh...Why?"

"Because, " she replied, looking up at Starfire with a dark gleam in her eye. "I want our princess here to earn her reward."

Kori, still writhing from Helena's ministrations, returned the look with a curious, excited smile.

"NN! NN! NN!" Hawkgirl grunted with every lunge of Green Lantern's cock, the Star Sapphire construct squirming beneath her, licking at her nipples and sucking on her breasts.

"Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy!Fuck it!" Hawkgirl demanded, bucking like a mount that needed breaking.

"Fuck your pussy?" Green Lantern said, sliding his dick from Hawkgirl's molten cunt. "Why don't I do you one better?"

Hawkgirl's eyes bulged beneath her mask as he pressed the fleshy head of shaft up against her cherry pink asshole, skewering it in one clean stroke.

"HO! LEE! SSSHHHHHIITTTTT!!!" She screamed.

The Flash, meanwhile, had proven to truly be the fastest man alive. With both Power Girl and Supergirl lying on their sides and with their legs scissored open, he'd sped from one to the other in a constant blur of motion, hyper-fucking the both of them.

Mortal women would have been overwhelmed by the super-powered friction and long ago spontaneously combusted. But not so for these two blonde dynamos.

"Is that...hnfff!...is that all you've got??!" Power Girl asked defiantly, blowing her hair out of her face with a super-powered puff of breath, before leaning back in to have another taste of Supergirl's sweet tongue.

"Mmmm! Pllp!Nnmmmm! Plp!" Dinah had found a way to keep from unleashing her sonic scream by slipping Ollie's arrowhead between her lips and delving up and down on it, lathering it in a thick coat of saliva as she twisted her fingers in her fishnet stockings.

"Aw shit, Dinah!" Green Arrow grunted. "Oh, babe...that's it!"

"That's it!" Oracle's speakers crackled with Ollie's words as she pulled her wheelchair up alongside her desk again, having left just long enough to retrieve her vibrator. Cranking up the speed setting on the device, she toggled the webcam between Batman and Nightwing, watching the two men she'd wanted so badly for so long fuck their respective partners to heaven and back.

VVVVVNNN The vibrator buzzed.

"Oh God!" Oracle breathed, running the sex toy down along her strawberry red pubic hair, her labia growing twice as moist. She felt a moment of exquisite anticipation as she hovered the device over the slick entrance to her body, before pushing it up inside her.

"Yes! Mmmmm!"

As much pleasure as Barbara was experiencing, however, it was nothing compared to Big Barda, who had her long legs hooked around Superman's waist as he laid her out and sank his rigid dick inside her sizzling cunt.

"Fuck. Yes." Barda grunted, pressing her black thatch up against the Man of Steel's unyielding shaft, one arm circled behind her as she squelched her Mega-Rod in and out of her rock-hard ass. Kal-El didn't go in for backdoor shenanigans himself, but if that was what did it for Barda then who was he to stop her?

"Mmmm, don'tstopdon'tstopdon'tstop!" She pleaded with Superman as he paused with his cock lodged deep within her. As if to demonstrate what she wanted from him, Barda started to speedily thrust her Mega-Rod in her asshole, the ridges and nodules rasping in and out of her rubbery sphincter.

Not to be outdone, Superman once more brought his powers to bear. Targeting her clitoris, he alternated blasts of heat vision with gusts of freezing cold super-breath.

"UNNNNHH!"

Losing her grip, the Mega-Rod was left sticking halfway out of Big Barda's ass as she thrashed and convulsed from the assault Superman was waging on her clit.

"Yes! Yes! By the Old Gods yes!" She cried, every muscle in her body straining like high-tensile steel cable as he started to fuck her with long, driving strokes, the ground shaking beneath them...

JTCIII
JTCIII
316 Followers