Justice League Quickies

Story Info
Wonder Woman and Catwoman share the Bat.
765 words
4.26
28.1k
36

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers

There were few foes that could bring the Dark Knight down to his knees, or knock him flat on his back. And at the moment, there were two of them.

Selina Kyle, the infamous Catwoman, purred at the sight of the naked Batman in front of her. Bound against a headboard of a bed with indestructible rope, the Dark Knight was stark naked all except for his mask. Selina liked it when he kept the mask on, as did the other woman in the room. Selina slid her hands along Batman's bare naked chest, feeling his rockhard abs, and proceeding down to his pulsing member. She gripped the stiff member with one hand, as she lowered her head to give it a long and tantalizing lick up the underside of the shaft. Batman's cock twitched at the touch of her sensuous tongue.

"May I?" a voice called out from behind her. A pair of strong feminine hands reached out from behind Selina, and took hold of the zipper holding up her latex catsuit. Diana, Princess of the Amazons, had already stripped down to her birthday suit. Even naked, Wonder Woman looked as regal as ever. This was clearly someone who enjoyed being naked.

Diana certainly knew her way around a woman's body, as the royal princess undressed the sly seductress in front of her. After all, she had learned everything there was to know about female pleasure living with the Amazons, and had made every woman in the Justice League into her playtoy. She slid her hands along the thief's smooth naked skin, massaging her breasts, as the catsuit came off, followed by a pair of thin panties. Effortlessly, Diana lifted up the flexible cat thief, and dropped her, ass first, onto Batman's face. The Dark Knight eagerly licked and sucked on Selina's open crotch, as she bent down to take in his erect shaft in her mouth. She sucked hungrily on it, while her hands fondled his balls. Diana, always the dom, grasped the back of Selina's head, by her cat eyes, and gently forced her head downward, until the entirety of Batman's fleshy tool was deep in her throat. Selina gagged. She was no stranger to sucking cock, especially Batman's, but rarely was she the one not in control.

After a few pumps, Diana loosened her grip, allowing the cat thief to come up for air. Batman's mouth continued to lap at Catwoman's hungry cunt, as Wonder Woman majestically hopped onto the bed, approaching the well-lubricated cock. She gazed into Selina's eyes, detecting a slight hint of jealousy, as she played with the mushroom tip of the engorged cock, nonchalantly rubbing its tip. She rose up, positioning herself over the rigid member, and sank down onto it in one swift motion. The cock penetrated deep within her tight Amazon tunnel.

Continuing to take charge, Diana grabbed ahold of Selina's legs, pulling them apart so that her cunt, dripping with Batman's saliva, faced her. Batman himself had turned his attention to moistening the cat burgler's tight rear hole. Asserting herself as she grinding on the Caped Crusader's fleshy tool, Diana stared hard into Selina's widened eyes as she pulled one leg up to her chest, and thrust two fingers into between the thief's quivering lower lips.

Selina cried out as she felt the sudden intrusion, and her cries quickly turned into moans of pleasure, as the Amazon princess pumped her fingers in and out of one wet hole, while Batman's tongue worked the other. Selina melted in Diana's arms, the collapsing into the larger woman's voluptuous breasts, as the Amazon made short work of the anti-heroine. Selina came, and she came hard, her muscles clenching and spasming around the Amazon princess's talented fingers.

Diana herself was not far from her own climax. She slammed her hips down onto Batman's powerful cock, with more force each time. Watching the cat burgler fall apart like putty was the catalyst for her own orgasm. She savored the intense pleasure as she reamed the cock once more inside of her, and then pulled herself off, just as Batman was close to his own orgasm. She grabbed Selina's hands, and the two lustful women worked to finish off the bound Dark Knight. Batman let out a raspy moan, and he let out several spurts of his hot spunk, one splattering over Diana's large breasts, and another splashing across Selina's gorgeous face. Finally, the two women embraced in a kiss, with Diana directing Selina to lick the semen off of her chest, cleaning her like a cat cleaned itself off.

Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers