Justice League Quickies Ch. 04

Story Info
Starfire teaches rookie Green Lantern Jessica Cruz.
1k words
4.3
9.2k
14

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers

"So uh... do you think you can help? L-like, help me meet some guys? Because uh... you're clearly good at that and uh... I haven't gotten any, like, in forever and..."

Jessica Cruz, the newest Green Lantern of Earth, had to stop herself from talking as looked up sheepishly at the glowing buxom beauty in front of her. Starfire, the Tamaranean princess, with fiery red hair that draped over her body, covering more skin than her actual clothing, which consisted of little more than a purple bikini. Usually someone like Starfire out of her jurisdiction, but Jessica had heard that Starfire was the one to help with her... "problems".

Starfire took a step forward into Jessica's personal space, and Jessica stumbled back against her kitchen wall.

"Is this why you asked me to come over?" Starfire asked, smirking, as the cute Latina melted into a nervous wreck.

"I-I've just been so lonely for so long, and I-I thought maybe you can help and..."

"You don't have to be lonely, Jessica," Starfire reassured, continuing to step into Jessica's space. "You don't even have to be lonely right now."

"Oh no, I mean, I'm not into girls, or I don't think, well I've never, well Starfire..." Jessica stammered, unsure of her own statements. As the alien princess leaned closer, Jessica couldn't help but stare at her heavy cleavage, and her long, smooth legs.

"Please, call me Kori." The buxom alien leaned in against her ear, and whispered, "If you want, you can even scream it all night long."

"I... well, okay Kori."

"Tell me, who do you like to fantasize about? Your Green Lantern partner? The Flash? My Nightwing?"

Jessica's eyes widened, as Kori took hold of Jessica's hands and placed them on her purple top.

"Do you fantasize about me?" Kori asked. "It's okay, I don't mind. You can have the real thing if you want. That's why you really asked me to come, is that right?"

Jessica froze, unsure what to do. She had never done anything remotely like this before. Her partner Simon had suggested that she open herself up to new experiences, but she never thought she'd be in this position, backed up against the wall, with an alien bombshell that towered over her. She knew that she could just end it by telling Kori no.

Jessica kissed Kori on her succulent red lips. She didn't want to tell her no. She wanted to get laid, and boy, was now a good as time as any.

Kori took charge, and pushed the rookie Lantern against the wall. Her mouth assaulted Jessica's, and then made its way down, sucking at her neck. She opened up her purple top, allowing Jessica to feel those massive globes of flesh. God, they felt nice in her hands. She closed her eyes and moaned out loud as Kori bit down on her flesh.

Jessica needed to be naked. Acting as if she were a mind reader, Kori's hand slipped underneath Jessica's shirt. Her other hand pinned both of Jessica's arms against the wall, as Kori effortlessly lifted her tight t-shirt over her head. Earlier, Jessica felt awkward about not dressing up before inviting the alien princess in her home. Now, she wanted to be wearing less. Her bra covered up a pair of C-cup breasts. They did not last long against Kori's probing fingers.

"You take very good care of your body," Kori complimented. "It should be enjoyed more often. You haven't had many lovers, have you?"

Jessica shook her head.

"No shame in that. We will just have to fix that, starting now. You have no lived, Jessica Cruz, until you have had a screaming orgasm at the hands of a Tamaranean."

Their naked bodies rubbed up against each other. Kori's hand undid Jessica's jeans, and slipped in beneath her damp underwear to touch the beautiful Latina in a place where no other person had touched in a long time. Two fingers pushed against her tight entrance. Jessica panted heavily, and her heart beat faster. Her body spasmed against that first penetration, and her legs instinctively closed around Kori's waist, holding onto her for leverage. She stared longingly into Kori's eyes as the princess thrusted her hand into her wet tunnel, their fit bodies grinding up against one another with each penetration. Every time Kori's talented fingers went inside her, it was like fireworks. After the first few penetrations, Kori inserted an additional finger, and then another, until nearly her entire hand was in. Just as Kori foretold, Jessica screamed her name each time the redhead's hand ravaged her delicate cunt.

Jessica's arms clung tightly around Kori's back, as she exploded in pleasure. She squirted all over Kori's hand as her legs shook uncontrollably. As Kori let her down, Jessica could barely stand, her body still shaken.

"Wow... that was... wow," Jessica let out, blushing. "Can I... return the favor? I've never... with another girl, but-"

"Shhhh" Kori interrupted, sticking her fingers into Jessica's open mouth, giving her a taste of herself. "Of course you can."

Kori seated herself on Jessica's kitchen counter, parting her legs an inch. Jessica got the hint.

"Oh god I don't even know how to start, I..."

Jessica approached Kori's inviting legs slowly, hesitantly reaching for her skimpy purple bottoms, and pulling them off. Kori's shaven cunt was wet and perfect, like a porn star's.

"You know to do," Kori encouraged, placing her hands on the back of Jessica's head, and nudging her in between her legs. "Your heart knows exactly where to go. Just try it, and you'll enjoy it."

Jessica placed her hands on Kori's thighs, and stuck her tongue out nervously, licking along Kori's outer labia, and then inside. She curled her tongue upwards, until she reached the princess's clitoris. Acting without thinking, she pressed the flat of her tongue against the engorged bud, and flicked her tongue upwards. A twitch of Kori's body told her that Jessica had found her mark. With her confidence reaffirmed, she did it again, and again.

Two hours later, Jessica realized that Kori was right, as her face remained buired between the legs of the beautiful princess. This really was enjoyable.

Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers