Justin and Erin - A Spark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For his part, propped up on one arm, he was happy and content, simply feeling her fingers explore his body. His own fingers were likewise exploring her petite body: dancing over her belly, caressing her breasts, stroking her cheek, and circling her rapidly hardening nipples.

He leaned forward, kissing her lips, delicate pecks mixed in with long passionate French kisses. He broke one kiss and looked her in the eyes, while she felt his fingers drift down between her breasts, across her tummy, to just above her groin. And he paused.

Smiling, he asked, "Are you ready?"

Biting her lip, she silently nodded, and Justin's hand continued to slip down between her thighs.

The first thing he noticed was that she was no longer a flaccid one inch long. As her nipples had grown, so had her tiny penis. Now a hard, stiff four inches, he stroked her slowly up and down, delighting in the silky smoothness of her cock. He ran his fingers through her pubic hair, pulling each curl gently. He cupped her penis and then slipped lower, finding her pussy, wet and leaking heavily already.

With his first touch, she moaned deeply.

He kissed down her breasts, down her belly, following his fingers with his mouth. As he moved lower, he could feel her body stiffen, but whether with anticipation or with fear, he couldn't know.

As he kissed her dark auburn curls that covered her mound, her tiny cock brushed against his cheek. Justin thought that might be the most erotic thing he had ever felt. His fingers caressing her thighs, he placed a long, sweet kiss on her cock, licking it softly from her base to her tip. Kissing it, loving it, cherishing it, and at the same time cherishing Erin, as neither had ever known. He felt his own cock at full mast, seven inches perhaps, and straining to grow more. But he paid it no heed; this was Erin's time, and he was going to see that she enjoyed it.

He paused, his mouth over her cock, and looked her in the eye, a silent question. With a rapid, jerky nod, she answered his question, and watched him take her cock into his mouth, and begin to pleasure it. The moan from Erin was long, low and full of throaty passion, her head falling back and her hair covering the pillow. Justin's own cock strained to grow as that moan filled the room, reacting to the pleasure the young woman was receiving.

With slow, deliberate movements of his head, he slid up and down her cock, wrapping it tightly with his lips, washing it with his tongue, gently, carefully nibbling at the sensitive flesh. Her hands slid through his hair, holding him, as she begin to pump her hips up and down, driving in and out of his mouth. She was feeling sensations that she knew about but had never experienced, and was so close to her orgasm!

Holding his mouth over her cock, letting her thrust in and out, his lips held just so, he let his mouth be fucked by this petite woman. A small corner of his mind laughed at the notion of this tiny beauty doing anything so uncouth as 'fucking', but he shut that off, giving all of his attention to her.

As she was getting closer, her movements grew more and more frenzied, and he wrapped his arms around her legs to hold her still. The restraint seemed to please and excite her and with a shocking suddenness, she moaned and screamed out her orgasm to the room!

Her whole body stiffened as her back arched off the bed as her cum washed over her! She cried out, and stuffed a hand in her mouth, trying to hold it in. Justin continued to easily suck her cock, pleasing it, loving it, but easing off on the intensity, letting her body come down from the euphoric high it had just experienced. Finally, she was flat on her back, her breasts heaving, as she pulled in air. He heard her murmuring to herself, soft words of wonder at what she had just experienced.

A few minutes passed, and Justin took the opportunity to slip from between her legs, and to lay beside her. He pulled her close, and she easily took his lead, resting her head on his chest, wrapping her arms around him, and laying a leg over his leg, his cock nestled easily against her thigh. Cradling her close, her wrapped his arm around her, and gently kissed the top of her head.

She murmured softly, "Oh Justin, oh my sweet Justin. What did you do to me!?"

He smiled, chuckling softly. She could hear the low rumbles deep in his chest and that made her smile as well. Almost idly, her hand swept across his chest, the soft curls of his chest hair pleasing her in a way she couldn't define, but was so enamored with.

As she regained her breath, the stiffness of Justin's cock called to her pressed against her thigh. Kissing his nipples, washing them with her tongue, she let her hand toy its way down his chest and across his belly, moving in the same way that he had moved across hers. She reached his hard manhood and was rewarded with a soft gasp as her fingers encircled it's girth. Justin was not super endowed, but he was the most endowed man she'd ever been with. She began to stroke him up and down, just as a teaser, while she continued to lick and suckle on his nipples. As she stroked him, his hips began to rise and fall with her hand.

Finally, she slowed, then stopped, and lifted herself up on one arm. She swung her leg over and straddled his hips, his cock hard and stiff, rising next to her own. As he had done with her, she looked in his eyes and asked a silent question. And he smiled and nodded in answer.

Walking on her knees, just a few inches, she moved forward, her dripping pussy sliding across Justin's cock. Just that small sensation caused her body to shake and a small orgasm to wrack her body! Recovering herself, she leaned forward, letting Justin's cock slip between her legs, pointed at her dripping opening. Carefully, but so hungrily, wanting the feeling to last, she slid backward onto Justin's cock, feeling the sweet girth, the wonderful length, slide easily into her passage. Soon, she was impaled on his cock, sitting up, loving the invasion of her pussy!

She held him there for a moment, a moment that stretched out like heaven before her. Instinctively, she squeezed her tunnel around him, wanting him tight inside of her, and he moaned softly as his cock was bathed in her wetness.

Justin watched the dear woman as she slipped down easily onto his cock. Her eyes were closed and her face a study in sweet ecstasy as she took each additional inch of his member inside of her. As she reached the bottom, she held herself there, relishing the moment, the fullness, the sweetness. In a distant corner of her mind she remembered a time in her high-school years when this would have been unthinkable.

Following her instincts, she began to rock back and forth, riding the stiff member that had so sweetly invaded her tunnel. She leaned forward, pinning her own little cock between her body and Justin's and offered her breasts for his mouth. Justin lifted himself up, opening his mouth hungrily, taking the rosy buds, sucking and nursing, first on one, then the other. He would gently nibble on them as well, pulling them with his teeth. And rolling them with his fingers.

Her moans, her motions began to be more frantic as her orgasm, already at a rolling simmer, inched closer and closer to a boil. Little waves began to hit her, little orgasms, providing scant relief as they washed over her, only to recede and build into something stronger! She wrapped her fingers around Justin's head, pulling his mouth tight to her breasts, rocking back and forth, taking his cock as deeply as she could! Faster! Faster! And faster still!

Justin could feel the movements, was moaning deeply into her breasts, knowing how close he was, hearing how close she was. He loved her breasts, nibbling and sucking for all he was worth. And just when he couldn't hold back anymore...!

"OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JUSTIN!!" she screamed to the room as her pussy spasmed around his cock, milking the seed from his body! She felt it splash deep inside her, filling her , filling her like she'd never been filled before! As the cum rippled through her, she felt her body convulsing, her back arching, her toes curling and the most amazing sensations flowing through her body!

She continued to rock back and forth on Justin's cock, keeping his seed plugged inside her. Slowly she came to a stop resting atop his cock, even though it was no longer the long rigid bar it had been. She kept her place, holding him between her legs, letting him lay back on the bed. She followed him down, kissing him gently, happily, with such sweet contentment. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close, kissing her, loving her, as she deserved to be loved. Enjoying the sweet taste of her lips, and so very happy that he could be there for her.

Erin did not wake up alone the next morning.

12