Justin Ch. 01

Story Info
The story of a first date and a first fuck.
1.7k words
3.82
45k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin and I met on a singles website. I had given up hope since I had met and went out with so many damn losers from the site. So I read the profile f a man who in his profile said that he had been called a DILF. Well I had to meet him. I had been called a MILF many times so I wanted to see what a DILF would look and act like. We met at a bar that was easy for both of us to go to. We sat on the patio and sucked down beer like it was water. The conversation was so very easy. It flowed from us like we were old friends. Finally he looked at me and I did all that I could not to look into his baby blue eyes. He had a smile that would stop a woman in her tracks and make her wet in a New York minute.

"You want to kiss me don't you?"

I did the very best that I could to not look into his eyes. I want to kiss him. I wanted to do so much to him. He stood up and came towards me. He leaned over and took my head in his hand. He pulled my head back and before I knew it his mouth was enveloping mine. I could taste him and I like what I tasted. I began to feel my pussy getting wet and the twinge of total excitement taking over me. I wanted him. I was craving his cock. What the hell was I thinking! This was our first date. We had known each other for about two hours. Maybe that is what made it so naughty and so very very desirable.

"Follow me home." I was running my finger down the side of his face.

"I will. I am not expecting anything. I will even sleep on the couch if you want to." He smiled and it made me weak in the knees.

"Ok. If that is truly what you would like to do." I kissed him softly again on the mouth. I loved the way that he kissed me.

The drive home was pure torture. I was hot, wet and bothered; and now he says he was going to sleep on the fucking couch! My pussy was starting to ache. I touched myself soft at first. The thought of Justin's kiss fresh in my mind made me begin to rub myself even harder and faster. I could feel the warmth between my legs. I wanted him so bad. I wanted to feel his hard, hot cock inside of me. It was all I could think as I tried feverishly to keep my eyes on the road and both hands on the wheel. Finally at my house I pulled into the driveway and slammed the car into park. As I descended from my car I felt y legs give out slightly. Justin came up behind me and hugged me as I unlocked the door. I could feel his hard cock against the small of my back. His hands slid over my bare mid-drift and up into my white tank top. I felt him slide his large soft hands under my bra. His fingertips began to squeeze and tug at my nipples. His lips found my neck and he began to bite me softly. It took everything I had just to stay upright.

"So you are sleeping on the couch, right?"

He pushed me into the side door and spun me around. Forcefully he shoved me up against the wall. "Fuck no I am not going to sleep on your fucking couch. I am going to fuck you, hard." He pulled my tank top over my head and before I realized it my bra was off and on the floor. "You have the biggest most beautiful tits! " His mouth found my erect pink nipples and he began to suck, hard. I held his head close to my chest and began to slowly push his head down. He kissed me and nibbled all the way down, stopping to tongue my belly ring gently tugging at it with his teeth. I unbuttoned my jeans and they slid own my thighs. He rubbed his faced against my red silk panties. "I can smell you, and you smell delicious."

Feeling his warm breath on my pussy I knew what I wanted. Pulling my panties to one side with one hand and shoving his face into my crotch with the other I began to feel him softly stroke my lips with his warm soft tongue. That's when he found my clit. Flicking it back an fourth, gently sucking on it. "God, baby you taste so good."

I let out a moan and slowly slid down the wall bringing him down with me. I stripped off his shirt. His chest was tan and toned. Not an ounce of fat on his perfect body. "Get up baby." He pulled me to my feet. As he led me to the kitchen he stopped and lent up against the counter. He crossed his arms over his chest. He looked so hot. "I want you to suck my cock." His pants dropped to the floor. His cock sticking out hard in front of him it was begging to be touched, I could tell by the way that it twitched.

"If that is your idea of a line, it needs work." I went to walk by him and he grabbed me by the back of my neck.

"Maybe you didn't hear me, I want you to suck on my cock!" he shoved me down onto my knees, His strong hand pushing my head closer into him.

I let out a nervous laugh. "What are you doing?" I tried to stand up but his grip was firm and full of purpose. "Justin!"

"Listen you listen slut, you brought me home and now you are going to stay on your knees and you are going to suck on my fucking cock. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Good girl, now I suggest that you get started." He pushed my head in close to him. I could smell his musk. As scared as I was I had began to get extremely turned on.

I licked my lips and slowly began to lick the tip of his cock. I slowly circled the tip of him with my tongue. I took just the head of his cock into my mouth and gave it a gentle suck. I began to taste the sweetness of him. He gave a soft moan and I took more of him into my mouth. I sucked him hard as I ran my tongue up and down his shaft, faster and harder, his hips moving with every stroke. I took him deep into my mouth and his cock touched the back of my throat. I heard him gasp. "Baby, you love my cock don't you?" I let out a soft moan. "I own you." His legs began to shake as I felt his cock start to convulse and pulsate. At that moment he shot his hot cum filling up my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I swallowed hard; I picked up every sweet drop of it with my tongue. "Good girl." He picked me up off of the floor.

I went to speak and he placed his mouth over mine. "I can taste myself on your tongue." He pulled his head back and licked his lips.

"I can taste myself on your lips." I smiled coyly at him.

"I own you. Your pussy is mine now. And I am going to take what is mine."

Justin turned me around and ripped my panties off of my ass in one hard tug. He leaned me over till my head rested on the kitchen counter. He parted my legs with his knee and I felt the tip of his cock touch my lips. I was hot, wet and swollen with desire. I felt him try to plunge into me but my tight pussy wasn't going to let him go in easily. I let out a scream of pain.

"Why are you so fucking tight?"

"It's been a while; I tend to tighten back up."

"You feel like a fucking virgin! I like it! "

Slowly he began to work his cock into me. I became wet making it easier for him to slide into me. My eyes began to roll back into my head; the ecstasy I was feeling was beyond anything I had felt in such a long time. He grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him. "Say my name."

"What?"

"Say my name Andrea."

"Justin." My tone was breathy and quiet.

"Louder. Scream my name." He plunged his cock so deep into me I felt it hit spots that have never been reached before."

"Justin!" my pussy began to clench hard around him.

"Tell me that you love me Andrea! Tell me that you fucking love me! I want you obsessed with me. I want you to think about me and my cock 24 hours a day 7 days a week."

"Oh god Justin I am going to cum!"

"Tell me you love me!!!" He smacked me hard on the ass.

"I love you baby." I could feel the orgasm begin to peak. "I love your cock baby!" My pussy tensed up around him and I could feel the orgasm begin to take over my head.

"I knew you loved me. I knew that you loved my cock! You are a freak baby! I love your pussy. My pussy! You are never to fuck another guy now that you have fucked me. I own you."

The orgasm began to hit me hard. I couldn't speak. I was forgetting to breath. My head began to spin and my pussy began to contract hard. At that moment I felt his cock begin to contract inside of me. "I am going to cum inside of you. Fuck I am going to cum inside if you baby."

"Tell me you love me Justin!"

His nails dug into my hips. I felt his juices fill up my vaginal vault. I could feel cum dripping down my thighs. I could barely catch my breath; my head was spinning so fast I felt like I was drunk. "Tell me you love me you asshole!"

I felt his lips on the small of my back, "I love you."

I smiled to myself. "Do you really?"

"I own you so of course I do."

And we have been fucking ever since!