Justin Down The Hall Ch. 01

Story Info
Obsession with Watching.
3.8k words
4.51
27.1k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you like my story.

More to follow. Check out my others stories under Gay Males.

Thanks for reading!

P.S All characters are over 18.

Parker3522

*****

I noticed the guest bedroom door was slightly open.

With the tips of my fingers I gently pushed the door open just a bit. I looked in and involuntarily gasped a breath of air.

Our renter 19 year old Justin was using that bedroom for his own and paying us some rent.

Justin worked the grave yard shift at the local 24 hour convenience store.

I had been in that store at my early wake up time for a cup of their coffee a couple of weeks earlier and had heard him telling a fellow employee that he needed to find a place to rent.

I introduced myself and said my wife and I had a three bedroom house not far away, and perhaps he would be interested in renting our spare bedroom.

I gave him my number and told him to call if he wanted to check it out. Several days later he did call and then came by.

A long story short, we came to an agreement and Justin moved in.

My eyes moved to the bed and all over his sleeping figure.

He was laying on his back, breathing deeply and completely asleep with his head turned away from me. He was wearing black boxers, with the sheet only covering the bottom half of those boxers.

What caught my breath was his hard manhood sticking through the opening of the boxers, extending beyond the waist band with the head resting past his belly button by at least an inch!

I was breathless! My heart was racing as I took in this magnificent young man.

As I watched him sleep, my mouth went dry as I saw his closed eyes twitching in a deep REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep, obviously dreaming about...something.

As he slept, his big cock twitched and jerked now and again, actually raising up maybe an inch from its resting place.

I had been turned to stone and couldn't move from the spot in the doorway.

I ran through my mind the fact that a half hour earlier my wife had left to do her weekly shopping and I knew she would be gone another hour at least. I also understood that after Justin got off of his shift, he came home about 6:30am, was up for a couple of hours and then sacked out and slept until at least noon. It was 9:00am.

I swallowed, with my heart in my throat, and quietly moved to the side of the bed.

Justin was a handsome young man, and I knew from the moment I saw him that I was attracted to him.

I stood beside the bed looking down on this beautiful young man, watching him sleep and dream.

I suddenly realized that my own cock was hard as a rock!

Justin, moaned softly in his sleep and moved his hips slightly while his big cock turned a darker shade filling with more blood. Some dream!

My hand reached down on its own and for the first time I touched his cock with my fingertips. It felt hot and I could feel it pulsing under my light touch.

I couldn't help myself!

I gently wrapped my fingers around its circumference . My finger and thumb could not touch each other as I gently squeezed his shaft.

I was startled when his hips raised up slightly, pressing his hard cock into my hand!

I brought my second hand down, wrapped it around his shaft directly above my first hand. The head of his cock protruded another 1-1/2" beyond the top of my second hand!

He had to have at least 9" or 9-1/2" of hard thick cock!

I slowly, gently started to stroke his length using both of my hands. He was circumcised and as I slide my upper hand past the head and back, the foreskin followed along covering and uncovering the head.

My heart was pounding, my breath ragged.

I started using my thumb to rub the head as I stroked him and soon felt some moisture coming out of the opening. Precum!

As I continued to stroke his length, his breathing got deeper as I influenced and entered the dreams he must be having.

His hips started to gently thrust up and back down in rhythm to my stroking. His cock was throbbing, my cock in my pants was throbbing with copious amounts of Precum flowing from both of us.

I was captured by what was happening!

I had to do this! I slowly lowered my head until my nostrils were just close, almost touching this magnificent cock! I inhaled deeply taking in his man scent.

My lips just barely touched the head, when they did, the cock jerked up and the head pressed against my lips firmly, painting me with his precum!

His hips pushed up and for the first time the head actually entered my mouth! I looked up into his sleeping face barely able to realize that he was still asleep, still dreaming but interacting with my mouth and hands as part of his dream!

I softly sucked the head, while my one hand continued to stroke his length. His hips found a rhythm on their own as he pushed into and out of my mouth an inch or so at a time.

This went on for a few minutes, until I heard the overhead garage door opening!

My wife was home early!

I jumped away from Justin! He moaned in his sleep and turned over on his side toward the wall.

I walked quickly out of his room, almost closing his door like I found it, went downstairs, and just barely made it into the kitchen, standing behind the Island to mask my raging hard on as my wife came in from the garage. She gave me a smile and explained that she had forgotten the shopping list, and had tried to call me but no answer.

She picked up the list, leaned over the counter and gave me a quick kiss.

I saw the slight frown on her face as she stepped back with her tongue touching her own lips, tasting what was on my lips.

She didn't follow up on that, and smiled, saying she would be back a bit later.

My eyes followed her car as it drove down the street. I turned and headed back upstairs.

The door to Justin's room was open and the adjoining door to the bathroom he used was closed. I stepped quietly toward the door and caught the sound of him urinating.

That was followed by a flushing sound and I hastily retreated around the corner in the hallway expecting him to come out and go back into his bedroom.

The bathroom door stayed closed and I picked up another sound of a rhythmic flesh on flesh sound.

Justin was in the bathroom beating his meat!

I swallowed hard and stepped quietly closer to the closed door. The sound of his jacking off continued. The rhythm steady and slightly loud in the quiet house.

I heard him moan softly as he picked up speed.

My hand dropped down to my hard cock. As I listened to Justin pleasuring himself behind the door, I rubbed my own cock through my pants.

I could only imagine him waking up, having to pee and walking out of his room to the bathroom with his big stiff cock swaying and bobbing in front of him.

I hoped he was not suspicious of the head being wet not only with his Precum, but with saliva from my mouth on it.

For the next 10 minutes or so, we both stood not very many feet apart, with the closed door between us, each pleasuring ourselves. My mind was on fire with the thoughts of what I had seen and done in the last half hour.

I heard an increase in speed and some soft moaning with a final crying out as his climax hit him. His orgasm triggered mine, and I came in my pants!

I turned and walked to my own bedroom to clean up and heard the toilet flush again, the bathroom door open and his room door close as he went back to bed.

I was shaking, sweating, and breathing like I had run a few miles in a footrace!

Nothing else happened with Justin for the next week.

There was never an opportunity of any kind as the days passed. Then My wife told me she was going to go stay with her younger sister that lived across town this upcoming Saturday night, helping her get ready for the baby her sister was having soon. My wife planned on staying overnight.

The days went by slowly and I couldn't help but think of the possibilities. At least once a day, sometimes twice, I found time at work, at home, in the garage and even once in Justin's bathroom, to beat my own meat thinking of what had happened! It seemed like my arousal could not be satisfied.

Saturday finally came around, and I was impatient for my wife to leave. Justin was sleeping as she gathered the things she needed and placed them in her car.

Finally, she gave me a quick kiss goodbye and left.

I watched her car go down the street and headed toward Justin's room.

Just as I got there it opened, Justin came out dressed, said hi, and told me he was doing some errands, would be back later on, but actually had a day off and was going out with friends for the evening.

He said he would probably be back late, but not as late as his usual work shift.

I nodded my head, and turned away so he would not see the look of disappointment on my face, much less my hard on!

The afternoon and evening dragged on endlessly.

Finally around midnight I went to bed disappointed, but hopeful that something would work out.

About 3 in the morning I heard someone else in the house, got up quietly to check, walked into the hallway, looked around the corner carefully in time to see an obviously drunk Justin staggering out of his bathroom, heading for his room.

He was undressing and dropping a trail of clothes as he staggered down the hallway. Finally at his bedroom door, he stopped, bent slightly forward, and slide his boxers down on the floor, leaving them there, and stepped into his room swinging the door almost shut.

I had the impression of his tight ass burned into my memory.

My heart was pounding, my breath was ragged, my cock felt like an throbbing iron bar.

I walked quietly to his door, bent down, picked up his discarded boxers, and brought them to my nose, inhaling his scent.

Once again I lightly pushed his door open just a little more, enough to see him settling into the bed, still naked, laying on his side, facing away from the door where I stood.

I quietly stepped back away from the door. I needed to let him go to sleep or pass out which ever came first. From what I had seen of the staggering I knew it would be quick.

I paced quietly for 5 minutes, went down stairs and paced around the house for another 5 minutes, all the while breathing deeply, working up my courage to enter his room.

Finally...I walked back upstairs and went to his door. After pushing it open gently, I realized I could have slammed it open for all the effect it would have had on him.

Justin was in a deep sleep, still on his side facing the wall, the sheets were just up to his thighs.

I slowly walked up to the bed until I stood within reach of him. I leaned over him, looking down at his crotch and found him soft, but still impressively hung.

I gently settled the palm of my hand on his bare shoulder and slowly pulled him over onto his back. As I rolled him over his flaccid cock slapped against his leg. Other than the movement I had just given him, and the flesh on flesh of his cock hitting his leg, he didn't move, he was out cold.

I swallowed as my mouth was completely dry. Here in front of me was what I wanted. I didn't understand the crazy desire that I felt for him, but I knew I had to do this!

I placed my hand on his chest, softly, gently sliding it all over his upper chest. As I pulled my palm over his nipples, I felt them harden. I spent a few minutes teasing his nipples as they turned rock hard. His arousal was transmitted to his big cock, as it started to fill and get hard.

Quickly! I leaned over and took his half hard cock into my mouth!

With my hot breath, and wet mouth his cock came to full hardness pushing my head away because of its length.

With him fully hard and his cock in my mouth touching the back of my throat, there was still at least 4 inches not in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around the lower part of his cock and started softly stroking, licking and sucking his big meat, taking as much as I could and holding it there as long as I could.

I worked him over for at least 20 minutes, just enjoying the taste, the hardness, the thickness, the softness, the size of him, again and again pushing the head into my throat until I gagged a little, then backing off, getting used to his size, determined to deep throat him.

Then slowly things changed.

I could feel his breathing getting deeper, I tasted the moisture of Precum on my tongue. I glanced at his closed eyes and again saw the twitch of the eye lids indicating a deep dream filled sleep.

He was responding to me sexually! I was thrilled!

I continued to work his big cock over and at times was able to push the head into my throat a little bit. Then finally Justin let out a soft moan and his hips started to move on their own. They would lift and fall, each rise pushing his cock into the back of my throat!

Yes!

This is what I wanted! To have my mouth fucked by this young man!

I couldn't explain it, I couldn't understand it, I just knew this was where I belonged, sucking his cock, pleasuring him.

The pace of his hips rising and falling became more steady. The thrusts were getting deeper, I was gagging a little more, trying to take as much of him into my throat as I could while breathing through my nose. My nose was getting close to his pubic hair!

His breath was becoming more rapid, he was moaning and moving around more, but still asleep, drunk and dreaming. Now as he started lifting his hips even higher each time! He was pumping more forcefully into my mouth, entering my throat with each up lift.

Half of the time I couldn't get my breath, part of the time I was even hyperventilating trying to breath through my nose and through my mouth around his thick cock.

Suddenly he cried out, arched up higher than before, his hand came up and clamped down around the back of my neck! He jammed his big cock fully into my throat, my nose was pressed hard into his pubic hair. He held my head against him and came with shot after shot of hot cum into my mouth and down my throat!

I couldn't breathe! I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything other than swallow his massive load and try not to choke!

As he emptied himself into me, little by little he relaxed, releasing his hold on the back of my neck, hips sinking down into the bed. and settled back into his deep sleep.

I was a complete wreck! I had his cum running out of my mouth, even running out of my nose! I gasped for breath and tried to get my heart beat back from over the moon where it had gone. I even realized that I was sobbing softly as I composed myself. Justin slept on.

Carefully, softly, I started licking him clean, not knowing what else to do. He had shot most of his cum down my throat, but he had plenty on his cock and in his pubic area. For the next 5 minutes I cleaned all of it up. I stood up swaying on my feet and moved away from his bed. I walked out into the hallway picking up his clothes, then returned to his room and dropped them on the floor beside the bed.

I went out of the room pulling the door almost shut.

I was shaking as I walked into my own bedroom to clean up. I took a shower, washing the cum, precum and spit off of my body.

My own cock was sticking out straight and throbbing. I stood under the spray, my eyes closed, stroking my cock slowly and reliving what had happened.

I heard myself moaning as my hand moved faster until I exploded after only a few minutes of jacking off.

I ran through my mind thoughts of what I could do to see and watch Justin without him knowing I was doing it. I realized that my wireless house camera security system could be used as a spy system and that I could plant a camera in his bedroom and bathroom where I could be a part of his intimacy.

The security system was set up to be ran and monitored on a lap top in my downstairs office. My wife very seldom went in there and anyway the system was pass word protected. The system had a video recording back up, so I could review any of the 4, (soon to be 6) cameras and play back anything I wanted to review.

Sunday morning Justin slept in. I would have liked to do a repeat of my cock sucking with him, but didn't want to press my luck.

About noon he came wandering through the house looking a little hung over. We talked briefly, and then he said he was meeting some friends that afternoon.

My wife called, and said she would be home late afternoon. Justin left for the day, and I had the house to myself for a few hours. I had already gotten the extra cameras ready and just needed the chance to put them in.

After some thought I was able to mount a small cameras in both the bedroom and the bathroom where they could not be easily seen. I checked the connection on the laptop and then adjusted each camera just a little bit.

Now, I was ready!

The day passed as I thought about my indiscretion and what it would do to my marriage if I were discovered.

Fuck it! I just had to be careful.

I needed this! I didn't understand it, but I was obsessed with the thought of this young man's big cock. It was like I was addicted to it, and now I just wanted more one way or another.

My wife came home, the afternoon rolled on. Later that evening Justin showed up, said hi, headed upstairs to shower and get ready for his work shift that night.

Later on after my wife went to bed and Justin was in the den watching some TV, I checked the security system, and rolled back the recording to the time stamp of approximately when Justin had headed into his shower.

I settled into my chair and watched him undress in the bathroom. He took his time as he pulled his clothes off. He stood naked in front of the vanity mirror, shaved, brushed his teeth, all the while his big cock was swaying back and forth in front of him. He spent some time as he was doing the other things, touching it, rubbing it, and little by little it filled with blood until it was fully erect. He leaned back against the wall facing the mirror and started stroking it. With the camera placed to the side, it was like I was in the room. I was breathless!

He varied what he was doing. At time using both hands on it, (Plenty of room). At other times, rubbing his balls with one hand while stroking his cock with the other, sliding the foreskin over the head, again and again.

At one point, he leaned over and took the head of his cock into his own mouth, while he stroked its length!

I couldn't believe it!

He sucked and licked the head for awhile, and then stood back up, leaned against the wall and continued his play. I was gasping in shock, surprise and was even jealous!

Soon I could see wetness on the head as precum formed. Finally, he stopped, turned on the shower, stepped in but as he showered I watched him continue to edge himself.

He showered, shampooed, and then leaned back against the shower wall and really went to it, stroking his big cock! He would occasionally run one hand over his chest and nipples while continuing to stroke. More than once he rinsed off the soap, leaned down and took the head of his cock back into his mouth!

I was amazed at his stamina! I was stunned at what I was seeing. My mouth was dry, I licked my lips and watched, not wanting to miss a thing.

After some time spent playing, he jacked it hard for about 5 minutes and then exploded, cum shooting out falling into the shower floor. My heart was racing, my breath coming in gasps. I stopped my view of the recording, locked the office door and then ran the time stamp recording back to where it started.

I watched again, but this time I had my own cock out and was matching his touch and fondling with my own touch. I built my arousal watching him. I tried to time my cumming with his cumming and just barely made it. I exploded as he exploded! Luckily I had some tissues to catch my load.

I slumped back in my chair, breathing deeply and thought about what I had just done. I shook my head, and wondered about this obsession of Justin and his big cock.

12