Justin Thyme Ch. 06

Story Info
Fun with a twin sister and two of her friends
11.2k words
4.79
158.4k
127

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,836 Followers

This is part 6 of a multi-part story. If you have not read the prior chapters, this will not make much sense. I suggest you read them first. As always, your comments are welcomed.


My room felt lonely when the alarm finally went off Saturday morning. I had tossed and turned all night after Rosemary left my room to go to bed. I had never been lonesome in here before, but now it seemed I was lonely all the time if she wasn't around. Tired and edgy from lack of sleep, I wandered to the bathroom to grab a quick shower before Rosemary for a change. I knew it would take an act of Congress to get her moving this early, and thought I'd be ahead of the game to get mine while she was waking up. Imagine my surprise when the door opened and Rosemary slipped in as I was dropping my robe to the floor. Grouchy though I was, I couldn't help noticing how good that thin tee shirt looked on her, especially since it was all she had on! Mom's scolding obviously hadn't changed her dress habits in front of me, not that I would complain, mind you! "What are you doing in here?"

"I'm going to take a shower, what else?" She gave me a cheeky grin, and pulled the shirt over her head before placing a hand on her hip, striking a pose. "Mom and Dad are taking one together. I heard them talking when I walked past their door on the way to start the coffee. If we hurry we can take one together, too."

"Are you sure we're safe? I'm nervous about this."

"Relax. Mom promised Dad a . . . ," blushing furiously she paused. "I can't believe I'm telling you this, but then I can't believe I heard her saying it. She obviously didn't know I was at the door. She promised him a blow job. I can't believe our parents are doing that!"

"Well, I guess they get to have fun, too, don't they? And Dad was gone all week."

Rosemary stepped into my arms for a hug, and the feeling of her soft skin on mine did nothing to make my cock go back down. "If we hurry, we'll be OK, and if we hurry fast enough, who knows. I might be nice to you, too." She broke away from our embrace and quickly started the water, while I brushed my teeth. I figured I might as well save all the time possible. I certainly didn't want to get caught in the shower with my sister.

I must say, brushing my teeth while watching my sister getting into the shower was the most enjoyable time I've ever spent in personal hygiene. I quickly rinsed my teeth, and dropped my brush into the container and got into the shower with Rosemary. While she was shampooing her hair I grabbed a washcloth and liberally applied some body wash and started soaping her back, paying particular attention to her ass, and then I knelt and did homage to her legs. A little shampoo, and of course water kept getting into my eyes, but that was a very minor price to pay for the pleasure. Rosemary turned around to rinse her hair, and once again I was overwhelmed by her beauty. I knelt at her feet and just looked up at her body, disregarding the water as it cascaded into my face.

On impulse, I suddenly leaned forward and planted my face at the vee of her legs, feeling her tiny landing strip on the bridge of my nose as I placed a gentle kiss on the top outer edge of her pussy. Slowly I stood to my feet and pulled her into my arms and kissed her wet face. Rosemary's eyes twinkled as she looked at me. "That was nice, Justin. That was very nice." Quickly, remembering the time factor, I reloaded the washcloth with body wash and began washing the front of her body. I could get used to doing this every day for the rest of my life! The curling streaks of suds around her breasts, and the swirling lines they left across her belly, and the way they accented her awesome figure were stunning, and I had to step back to admire my handiwork!

Again, I knelt to wash her legs, but I paid particular attention to her landing strip and pussy before I regretfully rinsed out the cloth and began my own ablutions. I had shampoo suds in my hair and eyes when I suddenly felt soft hands returning the favor, with the feeling of the soft washcloth spreading body wash over me, and a soft hand caressing it into the skin. I personally never use body wash myself, just opting for the bar soap, but if it came with an applicator like this morning's I would be fully in favor! When I turned to rinse my hair I found a soft, warm, body caressing me from behind, and a pair of hands around on the front side gently stroking my rampant cock. Rosemary had sufficient body wash on her hands to provide lubrication as she quickly stroked me and caressed my balls.

The stimuli from the night before, as well as all that happened this morning, plus her soft boobs rubbing against my back while she stroked my cock had me cumming in just a matter of a couple of minutes. I had to grab at the towel bar in the shower to keep from falling, the sensations were so great. When I was able to catch my breath I turned to see a big smile on Rosemary's face. "Did you like that, big brother?" All I could manage was a nod and a kiss.

"I didn't do anything like that for you," I said. "That wasn't fair."

"Oh, I didn't expect anything. I just did that because it was fun. Maybe another time I'll give you what Mom is giving Dad." She gave me a big grin, and then a little peck on the cheek. "Why don't you grab a towel and hurry to your room. You can come back and shave when I'm done in just a minute. We'll just tell them you came in first, but let me take care of my shower before you came back to shave, if anybody asks." I just nodded my head, grabbed a towel and slipped out the door and into my room.

We needn't have worried, because both of us were sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal when Mom and Dad came from their room, ready to go, but with a very satisfied look on their faces. It looked like the day started off well all the way around!

We all got into the Denali, and headed off to pick up Grandpa and Grandma for the trip. Rosemary and I climbed into the back seats, leaving the middle ones for the G'parents. Actually, I was happy they were going along, because that left the two of us where we could talk and not be under the direct eye of Mom the whole time. Rosemary was wearing a tight pair of shorts and a snug tank top that, while not as tight as those old volleyball shorts and shirt she had been wearing to tease me, had garnered a disapproving eye from Mom, although she didn't tell her to go change.

While Grandma and Grandpa were getting settled in the car, and a lot of confusion was going on, I put my hand on Rosemary's knee and slid it up her leg to the bottom of her shorts. She shivered from the contact, especially from my fingertips, which were on the inside of her leg. "You should have worn a gunny sack or something. You're going to have me hard all day," I whispered. "Thank you for this morning. That was dangerous, but I needed it."

Rosemary just smiled at me, and put her hand on top of mine, effectively trapping it at the very top of her thigh. The way the seats were configured, Grandma would have to really turn around to see my hand on her leg. Rosemary, feeling full of herself, just started up a conversation with Grandma as if I wasn't even in the car. Her fingers kept caressing my hand, though.

The house in Scottsdale was huge! There is no other way to describe it, and had it not been for my mother's real estate connections we never would have been able to find it at the price we did. The economy had driven the insurance company out of business, and business office space was a glut on the market. If my parents had not had the presence of mind to think outside the box and creatively about student housing the place would have remained empty for quite some time. To restore the house to its original glory for a single family would have taken a very special type of person who was into antiques. There would be potential for a Bed and Breakfast, except the community was trending more toward business, and would not have the draw other areas would have. It fit our purposes perfectly, though.

Rosemary squealed with delight as soon as she saw the place. The Victorian construction was different than the rest of the area, which of course has a very Southwestern/Mexican flavor in architectural styles. The size of the grounds was impressive, with plenty of parking for our needs. In fact we had more spaces available than would be needed on a regular basis. There was a large coach house that I looked at as having potential, but that would be down the road. How it would tie in I would find out quite a bit later, but that is for another time.

The local realtor, who had the listing for the bank drove up as we were looking over the grounds and exterior of the house. It needed paint, but the roof looked to be in good condition. Before the realtor could get out of her car I edged over to Rosemary and cocked an eyebrow at her questioningly. "It's ours, Justin. I just love it."

"Good. That was my thought exactly. It will be a lot of work, but if we do it right we will not only put ourselves through school, but this can be the beginning of building our wealth." I looked over at Dad, who was watching our responses. I just nodded, and he smiled and nodded back. Rosemary and I walked over by him and Mom and I just said quietly, "Unless there is something inside that nixes it, and I know you two have already looked it over, I'd say do it."

Dad smiled again and said, "I see a lot of potential here, potential beyond just getting you two through school."

"That's what I was just telling Rosemary. I see this as just a start, with a lot of potential for growth."

"Grandpa came walking over just then. "Is the inside as good as the outside, Pete?" Dad just nodded. "I'd like to get involved then. I've been looking for a place to put my 401k, and I would like to finance the purchase. I think it would be a good investment opportunity for me, and I'm not really happy about what my broker has been doing with my moneys the last few years. What do you say?"

Dad stuck out his hand. "Welcome aboard. We can work out the details later if you really want a part."

"Hi, folks, I'm Donna Wilkinson, your realtor for this property. I'm sorry you beat me here!"

"Hello, Donna. That really is no problem. We got here early, and had an opportunity to look around the exterior. You aren't late." Mom was being every inch the realtor in return, acting almost as if she was selling the property to Donna, instead of vice-versa. I knew Donna had the authority to accept or reject the deal on behalf of the bank, and recognized right away what Mom was doing. Mom would never cheat anyone, but she was adept at maneuvering the situation to her vantage. "Just for the record, I am not acting in capacity as a realtor in this matter, as I am one of the principals."

"Right. I remember. Shall we go inside?"

Rosemary gasped when she saw the ceiling { frieze (check word)} in the foyer. Designs were inlaid into the plaster that looked like a ribbon that looped and curled around an intricately detailed rose. Whoever did the plasterwork was a real master of his craft. "Oh, Justin. I love it!" She squeezed my arm and snuggled close. I was afraid someone would wonder about us, but they seemed to mark it down to excitement and exuberance, since we would be both living there.

Donna, though, almost tumbled to it, saying, "Not bad for a starter home, right?" with a big smile at Rosemary. I felt things go cold inside, but it passed over and no one thought anything of it, but just laughed.

The lower floor had twelve foot ceilings, with dark walnut trim around the floorboards and windows that was milled in an ornate style not seen in a hundred years. The original owner had spared no expense in the house, but yet managed not to leave an overbearing impression. Dated opulence, but I found it to be beautiful. It didn't leave an impression of a museum, but had a warmth and comfort that felt like 'home'. So many times the balance is not struck when building such an edifice, but they managed it this time. I know Rosemary felt it as well, as she held to my arm and constantly squeezed it as each new feature was seen.

I could go on and on about the features of the house, but that is beyond the bounds of this story. Suffice it to say the rest of the lower floor matched up, with a large dining room, a smaller cozy breakfast area, and a library/office, complete with floor to ceiling bookshelves and a rolling ladder encircling the room, giving access to the upper shelves. Tech geek that I am, I am also a voracious reader, and my mouth watered at the idea of the room filled with leather bound tomes.

An antiques walnut desk, obviously built for the room, was the focal point of the far wall, centered between wide, nearly floor to ceiling windows that overlooked the back portion of the estate. When one looked at the desk it was obvious why it had been left with the property. It was massive, and quite heavy. It would be out of place in any room less magnificent than this. Looking at Rosemary, I said, "I claim the desk." She squeezed my arm and giggled excitedly. There was more than ample space in the room to set up several small study tables, and the room would lend itself, with the ambiance to encourage it, to a quiet room for doing homework.

The kitchen was spacious, and could be adapted for multiple users with some work, but that was what we expected. Though it was not designed as an eat-in kitchen it looked to me like we could install a counter with seats to take some of the pressure off the breakfast area if everyone wanted to eat at once, which should not be a problem. There was a large pantry area, which would work well for segregating shelves, giving storage space for food stuffs for each of the tenants as well. Off the pantry was a stairway, which Mom told me was the private stairs to the turret room, which would allow me access to my room without having to go through the other areas.

We made our way back to the foyer to the wide, curving stairs that led to the second floor. Ornate carved walnut bannisters rimmed the edge, with a large carved rearing horse forming the newel post. An antique oriental carpet runner marked the stair treads. The second floor was not as opulent as the lower, but the appointments, also all walnut, accented the hallways. The ceilings were all ten feet high, lower than the first floor, but gave a much more spacious feeling than in most modern homes.

It was when we looked into the individual rooms, which had been converted to office space that we found things had been modernized significantly. The ceilings had all been lowered with drop ceiling, and florescent lighting installed. The electrical system had been upgraded, and each room had internet access hardwired, which would provide options, although wireless access was also in place. I was going to take a good look at it, but it looked to me like there wasn't a lot for me to do with it.

Converting these rooms back to bedrooms would not be difficult, and they were all large enough to install twin beds and make double occupancy. Being of the age it was, the house did not have a lot of closet space, but armoires could easily be installed in the rooms to provide ample storage without interfering with the antique ambiance. Even with the drop ceilings the rooms still had the flavor of the era.

Bathrooms were going to be a little difficult to make work. Each wing of the house had a bathroom; that I was glad to see the insurance company, in its upgrades, had not altered significantly. Each one had an antique claw tub with high sides. We were going to have to install surround shower curtains and some and held shower heads. At least, these were minor upgrades and would not take much work or expense. The only issue was they would be shared by four girls. At least they had double sinks and wide mirrors installed in each room.

When we went up to the third level we found smaller rooms that would lend themselves well to single occupancy, having been used either as servant's quarters or a nursery. There were also two extra rooms, giving a total of ten rooms available. Two of the rooms had not been counted as bedrooms in the write-up on the property because they did not have closet space, but as with the others we would install an armoire. At the end was a small stair that led to the turret room, above this floor, with access also to the attic.

Immediately, I knew I was going to like this room due to its size. Unlike the rooms on the lower floors it did not have a hallway, but was the width of the house, less the roof incline. In England it would be called a garret, but I was more than satisfied as it was at least half larger than the rooms on the lower levels. The turret itself had a great view over the front and rear of the property, plus a great skyline view of Scottsdale. It had a bit of a strange configuration, with built in bookshelves blocking about half of the expected rear window area that projected into the turret. It was the only thing in the house that did not appear to be symmetrical, taking up nearly a fourth of the circumference of the area. One would normally expect such a thing to follow the rounded shape of the turret, but it wasn't a serious issue, but rather a curiosity. I puzzled over it for a few minutes, but then disregarded it as inconsequential and moved on.

Mom and Donna were in the library slash office going over the contract when we returned to the main floor. That we were going to purchase the property was a foregone conclusion, and Grandpa coming in with the financing made it a much quicker matter since we didn't have to go to the bank for a mortgage. Mom was able to negotiate a little lower price as a result, and we were able to move the closing up to the next week. Rosemary gave Dad a big hug and said "Thank you," followed by a hug for Grandpa and Grandma. Neither of them had felt up to climbing the stairs, so they had not seen the upstairs, but what they saw on the lower level was more than enough for them. Rosemary came back over to me and gave me a hug as well. "Can you really believe we got to live here instead of a dorm? This is beautiful, Justin. I just love it, and I can't wait to have it, and you, alone. It is better than I ever dreamed possible!" Everything was too good to be true.

Dad and I started discussing work that needed to be done. Of course, the interior needed to be painted throughout, and a good portion of the exterior as well. Security needed to be upgraded, and we discussed electronic locks with card readers for each of the tenants, as well as security cameras at the doors. Rosemary and I would try to do as much of this work as we could, hiring out some minor plumbing upgrades and renovating the kitchen to make it more user friendly for multiple users. Carpeting needed to be replaced in all of the bedrooms, the dining room and library. The hardwood floors in the rest of the first level would be left alone. We would see what we thought we could accomplish in the first couple of months, and then see if we needed to bring in outside help. One thing is for sure, we were going to have our hands full trying to get everything ready for occupancy before school started in the fall.

I needed to give Jim my notice Saturday for sure. I couldn't leave him until I completed Hulvey's theater room, but would have to have weekends free from then on, and would not be available during the summer at all. I really hated to leave him because he had been so good to me for so many years now, but life goes on. I knew he would not fault me for it and in fact I knew he would be happy for me, but it felt almost as bad as leaving home. As a sop to my conscience I would order all electronics through Jim. I owed him at least that much. Perhaps, if he was interested we could talk later about opening a second store in Scottsdale, with me running it for him, but that was miles down the road yet.

Callicious
Callicious
1,836 Followers