Justin Thyme Ch. 14

Story Info
Avoiding the media. Susie teases Michael.
19.6k words
4.8
80.7k
84

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,841 Followers

A note to my readers:

First of all, thank you for your loyal support! I certainly appreciate the way you have stayed with my tale as it has grown far beyond my original intent. I most certainly appreciate the comments and emails I've received. If you leave an address on emails I try to respond to them right away.

Secondly, a correction: Michael is only 19 years of age, not 22. I experienced a bit of brain flatulence and totally messed up. I apologize, and I thank you who pointed it out. I appreciate your paying attention to what I've written!

A note about the characters and locations: Yes, Al's Restaurant does exist. However, it is in South Carolina, not in Tucson. Sorry! It is a great place to eat, and I try to get by there every time I get an opportunity to be back in SC. Bill's Restaurant is also real, but in IL. Unfortunately, it closed two years ago upon Bill's death, and it is greatly missed in the community.

I have had a few comments from anonymous readers about Michael and Justin, wishing for conflict. Sorry, but it won't happen. As with the restaurants, I based my characters on people I know or have known well during my lifetime. "Michael" is a devoutly religious person, albeit not Mormon in real life, and he would not like to be portrayed in an erotic story, but I can assure you his temperament, religious convictions, and personal conduct is very like the Michael in the story. In nearly 50 years I've known him I've never heard him raise his voice in anger. Justin is much the same, although not actively religious. He does have a twin sister, although I really don't believe they are involved in an incestuous relationship. If he knew I wrote about him I know I would lose a valued friend, so I have made his character much different than is he, although each character's real character shows through. I cannot change their character and remain true to the person, and I don't have a good enough imagination to make up characters to that extent out of whole cloth. Grandpa and Grandma Thompson are real people also, although not of the same family as Justin in real life. They are wonderful people, and Ben is a retired attorney. Jeff and Joanne Thibodeaux also are real, are not really related to Michael, and they are actually Mormon, coincidentally. That was not intended when I began the story, but they fit the narrative when it was time to develop Michael further.

For those who wish to see more conflict as is the norm in fiction, I'm sorry, but as I said, I write about characters I know, and I cannot change them that much and remain true to their character.

I have been asked if I am quitting this story. No, I will not quit until it is completed, and I don't at this time know for sure where it will end. Please be patient! It takes significant time to write segments of the length I have been writing, and I have a life and a family. I assure you I am putting them out as quickly as I possibly can. I realize 4, 5, or 6 pages on here don't look like much, but if put in a paperback format, each segment is longer than some paperbacks on the news rack. Mind you, I'm not complaining, just 'splainin'.

Thanks so much for your continued encouragement and for reading!

Jc

*****

Everything seemed rather anti-climactic by the time we reached home. After all of the excitement, and the discoveries of the day I felt quite let down, and actually rather tired. I guess all of the anticipation, the number of trips up to the house, and the excitement of trying to get out before the TV people caught us burned more energy than I had thought. Even though I was with the two loves of my life all I wanted was a nap; a nap and some music. I had been missing my music lately. There just hadn't been time!

Steph had her shirt pulled back down, and my pants were zipped again, but we still snuggled together in the back seat as Rosemary drove. She had the mirror back down in proper position, and I caught her looking back at me with a little grin on her face a number of times.

When Rosemary pulled into our drive Stephanie leaned into me with a nice hug and a contented sigh. "Justin," she said looking up at me, "would you make love to me? Only this time, could we do it in your bed, and would you play some of that music for me? Especially that last song you played, you know; the Russian one?"

"I would love to, Sweetheart. I was just thinking I've been missing my music." She hugged me to her again with almost a childish jealousy, as if she didn't want to share me with anyone else. It was kind of cute.

"Afterward, would you please tell me what is going on up at the house?" I nodded. "But first things first. I've really missed you."

We no more than had the door to the house closed and Steph started pulling her shirt over her head, and dropped her shorts to the floor. "At last! I've wanted to get out of those clothes all day!" Rosemary laughed at her, but I notice she was right behind in shucking her clothes. "Don't laugh at me! You're the one who corrupted me, remember? Now I have to be careful that I don't forget and surprise Mom!" I have to say she definitely looks better without clothes, but then, I'm a guy, so you have to expect my mind to work that way. Her curves flow so nicely, and the way her pussy nestles in between her legs is beauty in and of itself. Seeing Rosemary next to her did nothing to diminish the view either!

Both girls decided I was to slow, so while I was pulling my shirt over my head they attacked my pants. "No underwear! I like!" crowed Steph as my cock popped out, already standing at attention. "Come on, Rosie. Let's go have some fun."

"You'll have to ask him why no underwear!" Rosemary gave me a wink and blew me a kiss.

Rosemary surprised me with her thoughtfulness. She pulled Steph and me into a hug. "You two go and have some alone time. I get him when you aren't around, and I had him last night and this morning. You two need some time without me around, although I love it when we are all together. I'm going to go get some sun." She gave me a nice kiss and a swat on the ass. "You take real good care of her, Big Brother," and with another three-way hug she was gone.

Stephanie stepped into another hug as soon as Rosemary walked out the patio door. "Rosie is really sweet isn't she? I know why you love her so much. I do, too. I've never really had you all to myself before. Do you mind?" That childlike jealousy was back in her eyes, and a possessiveness that was uncharacteristic of Steph. "Maybe I'm just being a baby, but I don't feel like sharing right now. I love you, Justin, with all I have. It grows more every day till it almost hurts. Do you understand?" The funny thing is, I really understood.

I picked her up suddenly and started for the stairs, but I made sure I rolled her up in my arms high enough to nibble on a nipple a little bit to her delight. Once in my room I set up Shostakovich's Romance from 'The Gadfly', then I picked a new one to Stephanie, a more modern piece, 'Ballade pour Adeline', made famous by Richard Claydermann. I chose the Andre Rieu version though, because I like the orchestration with the piano better. I thought it a bit more romantic, and I felt from Stephanie the need for romance today. Those two pieces I followed with Pacelbel's 'Canon', Bach's 'Air on a G String', and then Barber's 'Adagio for Strings.'

When I had them all sequenced I turned to see Steph closing the door, and then walking toward me, with a huge smile and shining eyes. "I love the feeling of being alone with the man that I love," she whispered as she took my hand. The look of total trust and love on her face will stay with me the rest of my life, and I never want to do anything to take it away. As the violin began its haunting melody I led her to my bed and we continued with our lovemaking. A lot of people call sex 'making love', but I never quit making love to Stephanie in the way I look at her, hold her, kiss her, think of her, and sex is just the ultimate expression of that love.

I'm not going to tell what all we did. The door was closed, and it was just us, and it was tender, passionate, and wonderful. If you love someone you know what happened, and if you don't, you wouldn't understand anyway.

Afterward as we cuddled closely on my twin-sized bed, with Stephie's hair tickling my nose as I nuzzled her, and the final few measures of Barber's Adagio playing, Stephie whispered, "I never understood your music before, but then I never really listened to it. It isn't just that it is beautiful, but it tells a story, doesn't it. Thank you, Justin. I love you." I'll never hear words or music that sound sweeter, and with them in mind I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Due to the nature of their cargo nobody wanted to use a handtruck or any other such device to move the chests from the parking area to the aircraft, so Ben Jorgenson called ahead and made arrangements for a "follow me" truck to meet them at the ramp gate and escort them to the airplane.

Michael and the Union Pacific's pilot loaded and secured the two crates of gold as Grandpa and Charlie Weigle continued talking with each other. Ben and Pete watched carefully to be certain the chests would not come loose in flight in case of turbulence, and then they shook Michael's hand warmly before walking over to Grandpa and shaking his hand as well. Charlie turned to Michael and also shook hands with the admonition to be certain to talk with their IT chief as soon as possible. Ben Jorgenson said, "I don't know how to thank you people for what you've done. Your integrity speaks for you. Thank you very much," and with that he turned and boarded the plane, closely followed by the other two company officers.

Susie had been standing off to the side, next to the car silently watching what transpired. As much as she wanted to ask, she knew Michael would tell her as soon as they got going. Her curiosity was piqued by the obviously heavy chests, as was the driver of the "follow me" truck.

Michael and Grandpa turned to walk back to the Escalade, but Grandpa paused long enough to reach out an arm and pull Michael to him in a one-armed hug. "Well done, Son. I want you to know I couldn't be prouder of you! Your parents have every right to be proud, and I'll be happy to tell them so, next time I get to see them."

"Thank you, sir, but I just did what was right."

"So what did you do, Michael? Can you tell me now?"

Grandpa just laughed and pushed Michael toward the driver's side. "Load up, Son, and let's get this thing on the road before curiosity eats this young lady alive. Lord only knows how Justin is faring!"

Michael got in the car and made a production of putting on his seatbelt, and then very carefully following the "follow me" truck off the ramp. His eyes twinkled and a smile spread across his face as he saw Susie trying valiantly to contain her curiosity. Just as soon as he had the car out onto the road though, she could wait no longer. "All right, Michael Thibodeaux. Stop teasing me. What is going on?"

Michael laughed out loud at her explosion, and Grandpa gave him a big grin. "You'd better watch out there, son. You don't want to get her mad at you."

Susie turned around. "I'm not really mad." She gave him a grin. "Mikey is just teasing me. He knows I'm curious."

Michael glanced over at Susie and was struck by the look of her legs as she was turned in the seat looking back at Grandpa. As careful as he was about keeping himself chaste he couldn't help the stir of excitement within himself, and he tore his eyes away from her even as he felt himself hardening. He needed to ask her to marry him for sure this weekend, and hope it could be sometime in the summer. He didn't know how much more temptation he could withstand. What made it even more frustrating is after talking with his Mom Susie had taken to dressing much more conservatively, but contrary to what one would think, it actually was making things more difficult! He could feel his cock lengthening within his pants even after looking away.

"OK, Little One. Try to keep your britches on. I'll tell you." Even that old saying brought a throb to his cock and a tightening in his belly. Just the thought of her taking off those shorts! He would need a very cold shower as soon as he could get home.

Michael looked into the back seat and said, "Ben, if I leave anything out please speak up." Michael went on to tell Susie in general terms of finding the latch for the first secret door, and the ensuing discovery of the two skeletons, to her horrified shiver. He went on to tell of the discovery of the gold in the locked storeroom, and of Ben Thompson and Justin's discovery of the railroad gold. Michael shook his head almost disgustedly as he told her of their insistence that he share in the reward and the discovered gold.

"I know you were curious as to why you had to leave so suddenly, but the Sheriff released the news of the discovery of the two skeletons and the secret room. We don't know if he said anything about any of the gold or anything else. We tried hard to play that down when he was at the house, but I'm sure he could put two and two together. That's why the TV truck was setting up when we left. I'm hoping he didn't get a picture of you girls leaving in the car." Michael shook his head. "I've tried so hard to get out of the limelight, and now it looks like I've ended up right back in the middle of it all over again, because I had to tell the Sheriff my last name. I just want to live like a regular person. Is that too much to ask?"

"But you aren't a regular person, Michael. You're my hero, whether you like it or not, and I don't care if you have a nickel to your name or all of the gold in Arizona." She squeezed the hand she held and then lifted it to her lips and kissed it. "So there!"

Grandpa laughed out loud as Michael rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was rudely awakened after about fifteen minutes by the doorbell ringing. Whoever it was wasn't satisfied with just ringing the bell, but thought it would work better if he pressed it three times. I quickly threw on some shorts and a tee-shirt and ran down the stairs to see who was at the door. I knew Rosemary couldn't possibly answer it, nor could she come back inside the house without being seen if someone was looking in the window in the door or from the porch.

I had no more than opened the door and I knew my life as I knew it was over, at least for the foreseeable future. A reporter was standing there and a cameraman right behind him with a mini-cam pointed at me, and I could see a TV truck across the street with a camera on a tripod pointed at the house. Two other TV trucks were coming down the street as well.

The reporter stuck a microphone in my face as soon as the door was open more than a crack and said, "Are you Justin Thyme, by any chance? What is your comment on the events that have transpired at your property in Scottsdale, of the finding of Samuel Johnson and Henry Murray and the discovery of the missing gold from the railroad merger?"

I was stunned! I know I had a deer in the headlights look on my face as all I could think of was to say, "No comment!" and quickly try to shut the door. The reporter though was quicker, and he stuck his foot in the door before I could get it closed.

"The Sheriff tells us it was in a secret room beneath the house, and that you have entrances in the house as well as through the carriage house. What can you tell us about them?"

"Sir, I have no comment, and I must ask you to leave now."

"But what about the reports that . . . " I threw my shoulder against the door, smashing his foot and making him pull it back with a howl of pain, and I was able to close and lock the door before he could finish his question. Before I could even turn away from the door the phone started ringing. I knew what it was before I even got there to answer it. While answering the phone, saying "No comment," and hanging it back up to hear the doorbell ring again I texted Stephie and asked her to bring a robe down for Rosemary, and to be sure to be dressed when she came down, then I called Grandpa.

While I waited for Grandpa to answer the phone I started making my way around the house closing blinds on all of the windows on the first floor. By now I could see four TV trucks across the street, each with the requisite camera pointed at the house, and of course neighbors out gathering on their lawns gawking, wondering what was happening. I saw at least three reporters and cameramen making their way from person to person interviewing them, asking their opinions of a situation they knew nothing of at all. My opinion of reporters, never very high, really plummeted.

"Hey Justin. What's on your mind?"

"I just thought you ought to know we have four TV trucks across the street from the house, and I had to slam the door on a reporter's foot when he wouldn't take 'No comment,' as an answer."

I could hear a groan in the background, so I knew Michael had heard at least part of the exchange.

The house phone rang again, and I gave my "No comment," answer and hung up even as I could hear Grandpa saying, "I'm not surprised. You just became a celebrity. What all did he ask you?"

"Well, that's the thing. The Sheriff must have said a lot more than he said he would, because the second question was about us finding the gold, plus about all of the secret entrances throughout the house."

"Uhm hmm. I'm not terribly surprised. I didn't think the Sheriff was missing much, even though he didn't ask a lot of questions to things we didn't volunteer information. He saw the ladder and put two and two together, plus he had time to look into the history of Johnson's disappearance, and it didn't take much of a leap of imagination to guess the gold was on the premises. You kids stay put there in the house, and let me come over and take care of the press for you as your attorney. I'll give your folks a call and suggest they stay away an extra night as well. There is no point in them walking into the middle of this. You kids will be OK there by yourselves, won't you?"

"Oh, sure. We'll be fine. Stephanie is here, and it looks like she's going to have to stay the night. There's no way I'm sending her out to face the wolves." The house phone rang again, and I answered, said "No comment," and hung it up. I could think of no one I needed to talk with that didn't have my cell number anyway, and if Mom missed a call about real estate it would not be the end of the world, at least to my mind.

Grandpa chuckled. "I'm sure you and Stephanie will behave, and I'd unplug that phone if I were you." The doorbell rang again, but I ignored it. "You might want to disconnect that doorbell as well. I'll give the reporters a bit of a statement when I arrive, but that will be a little bit as we aren't quite back to Tucson yet. I'll talk with you later."

Rosemary walked in the patio door wrapped in a robe with Stephie right behind. "I'm sure glad you had Steph bring me my robe! I no more than had it on and some guy with a TV camera half climbed over the fence! What is going on here?"

"Give me a minute and I'll try to tell you." I stopped to answer the phone, but then thought better of it and let it go to the answering machine. "Steph, you'd better call your Mom and tell her you are spending the night here. I don't think you want to try to get through that bunch out there."

Stephanie pulled out her cell phone and texted her mother telling her she needed to stay over with Rosemary, and asked her to please give her a call at her earliest chance for an explanation. That done she looked at me for the explanation, as did Rosemary. Motioning for them to follow me I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a Coke from the fridge, cocking an eyebrow to ask if they wanted one as well. I grabbed one for Steph and then sat down at the table. Hardly had I begun explaining all that transpired up at the house and Steph's phone rang. I paused for her to answer her mother.

Callicious
Callicious
1,841 Followers