Justine Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your arms are healed." Justine said softly as she ran her finger tips up the arm closest to her.

"How?" Quinn asked as he flexed his fingers and rolled his shoulders at the same time, "did you do it?"

"Guilty." Justine replied, "are you in any pain?"

"No, you didn't give me anything did you?"

"No, I just put you to sleep.....:"

"Yeah, about that, don't do it again." Quinn said cutting her off. "I don't like not knowing what's going on around me. I've had too many days like that."

"I'm not going to promise you that I won't do it again." Justine replied, " if I have to do it to keep you safe then I will and I could give a rat's ass about how mad you get but FYI, the last time was so that I could fix your arms without causing you pain but hey, the next time I'll let you suffer."

"I get it and I'm sorry." Quinn said. "It's just that in the past it wasn't a good thing for me not to know what was happening."

"I understand and I promise not to put you out unless I absolutely have to and you have to promise the same to me." Justine said as she moved closer to him.

"I can't put you to sleep!" Quinn said.

"Not now but you'll be able to after we mate." Justine replied as she planted a kiss on Quinn's chest, "as a matter of fact, Violet says that you'll be able to do everything that I can."

Quinn hesitated, "I'm going to be a vampire?"

"Yes." Justine replied as she took a nipple into her mouth and nicked it with a fang before sucking on it gently.

"That feels.... Good," Quinn breathed. "But.... Stop a minute."

Justine released the nipple and looked at him.

"Amanda and the girls?"

"They're fine, I erased their memories and they will always be cared for." Justine replied.

"That bastard Jeremiah Mathers?"

"Is downstairs imagining what we're going to do to him."

"Violet?"

"Reunited with Edward and doing what I want to be doing right now." Justine replied as she took his nipple back into her mouth and sucked as she nicked it again with the tip of her fang.

"Do I get the fangs too?" Quinn asked as he took her hand and put it on his cock.

"umm humm" Justine replied without missing a beat and stroking Quinn's leaking cock.

In a surprise move, Quinn had Justine on her back and looking up at him, "I used to wrestle." he said to her unspoken question. He took her lower lip in his teeth and bit hard enough for it to sting but not cause real pain and then sucked on it before kissing her and using the tip of his tongue to touch the razor sharp fangs.

Justine lay still not wanting to cut Quinn's tongue but was pleasantly surprised when he nicked his own tongue and offered it to her.

As Justine sucked and lapped from his tongue, the need to finish what they started at Bone's house hit him, but he resisted the urge to rush. He knew that there was some kind of time restriction but they had plenty of time. He used his nose to caress her cheek inhaling her scent as he did it. He tried to think of what her scent reminded him of and it came to him, it was his favorite fruit- apples, the sweet but tart kind. He stuck out his tongue and licked her cheek, relishing the taste of her.

Apples.

Justine lay still and let him explore her although she was getting impatient. Her pussy was soaked and her clit throbbed with the need for attention. Even though she could have taken control from him she didn't because as impatient as she was, she loved the teasing and the feeling of not being fucked but being made love to. When she thought about it, she couldn't remember ever really being made love to, not like this.

She jumped when Quinn nipped at her neck and then kissed it, his instincts were already awakening even though he hadn't been turned yet. When he got to her nipples, he sucked, nipped and played with one and then the other for so long that she was beginning to wonder if he had forgotten that she had other parts that needed attention. She was just about to say something when he moved on. He kissed her soft stomach leaving a wet trail of kisses that stopped when he reached her mound.

Quinn stopped, looked at it and then buried his nose in her pubic hair grateful that it wasn't shaved. To his way if thinking, if a woman's pussy was meant to be bald then it wouldn't grow hair. He inhaled deeply and once again smelled apples. He wanted to stop and tell her how good she smelled but didn't want to stop what he was doing. He moved down letting his nose guide him until it was between her lips, using the tip of his nose, he rubbed her clit while inserting a finger deep inside of her and thrusting in and out.

Justine writhed on the bed trying to communicate her need but Quinn was in his own world, he was claiming her in a way that he had never claimed Amanda, he was loving her in a way that he had never loved Amanda or anyone else for that matter.

As he rubbed his nose through her pubic hair and between her pussy lips the word "mine" resonated through his brain. Any doubts that she belonged to him and he to her were gone by the time he slipped his tongue between her lips and took his first taste of her.

Justine bucked so hard that she almost threw Quinn off, the intensity of her emotions combined with the sensation of him licking her took her by surprise. She let out a high pitched scream that made the windows shake. When he finally took her clit into his mouth, he took long hard pulls from it while flicking his tongue over it as fast as he could. The intensity of her scream increased when he pressed his mouth tighter against her and sucked harder. The throbbing in her clit increased and then exploded and even then he didn't stop. His heart soared when he heard Justine scream for him, he likened what he was feeling as a high that he never wanted to come down from.

Justine tenderly touched Quinn's head which was now lying on her mound and called his name. Instead of answering, he slid his body along the top of hers, looked down at her not at all fazed by the fact that her brown eyes were black and ringed with warm red colored flames.

"You belong to me." Justine said as Quinn rammed himself into her so hard that her head hit the headboard. "You are my king." she said with the second thrust, "There will never be another." she said with the third thrust, "I love you." she said with the fourth.

Quinn pumped in and out of her like a man possessed, it was time to complete this. His head flew back as his mouth opened wide to let out a scream that rivaled Justine's. He felt as though his entire being was being emptied into her as he came but that he was being filled at the same time.

Justine wrapped her legs around him and held him fast as she gyrated her self against him, her vaginal muscles milking him dry as her scream intermingled with his. Neither of them heard the windows crack when they came together, it wouldn't be noticed until later.

Quinn rolled off of Justine while still holding her close to him. They lay still for several minutes not talking. Both of them could honestly say that neither of them had experienced anything as intense as what just happened.

"Jesus Justine." Quinn said when he could speak. "I don't know about you but that was way beyond intense."

"I agree but we're not finished yet." Justine said softly, "we still have to exchange blood."

Quinn looked over at the clock, "it's getting late so let's do this." he said and turned on his back. Justine sat on top of him, looked down at him and ran a finger along his cheek. She began a slow but steady grind to music that she heard in her head grinding even harder when she felt Quinn begin to harden beneath her.

Quinn reached up and took her breasts into his hands looking at them with longing. Using them, he pulled Justine down to him so that he could take a nipple into his mouth moaning happily when the first turgid tip was in his mouth. Justine pulled back, sat up, rose to her knees and slid onto Quinn's fully erect cock.

"Come back down here." Quinn said as he reached for her swaying breasts.

Justine smiled at him as she leaned forward to give him what he wanted. It wasn't long before she felt his cock stiffen and swell, he was going to come. She moved so that the nipple that he had been nibbling on popped out of his mouth, gently turned his head to the side, kissed the throbbing pulse point and bit just as Quinn's orgasm began.

She drank until she heard his heart beat slow. Since he was her mate there was no need to drain him to the point of death, all he needed to do was to drink the same amount of blood that she took from him. He would have an uncomfortable night with chills and fever but by tomorrow evening it would be over.

As soon as Quinn's heart beat slowed, Justine stopped drinking and licked the wound closed. The mark would never disappear as it was the equivalent to a wedding band. She looked down at Quinn who was looking back at her with a silly grin on his face.

"My turn?" he asked.

"Your turn" Justine replied as she considered where he would take from.

"I love your nipples!" he said as he reached up and tweaked one and then the other.

"Yeah?" she teased as she took a fingernail that hadn't been there a moment before and cut across her right nipple before leaning down to offer it to her mate.

Quinn wasted no time in accepting the offering making sounds of pleasure as Justine ground against him moaning at the sensation of his sucking on her nipple and her clit rubbing against his pelvic bone. Quinn came with his mouth full of nipple and blood but kept drinking. It wasn't until Justine came again that she stopped him. With a touch of her finger, the bleeding from her nipple stopped.

She moved to Quinn's side and lay her head over his heart sighing when felt a warm hand on her back.

"Justine?" he called sleepily.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

***********

The moment the mating was completed, every vampire enemy or ally knew that there was a new queen. Those who were allies had nothing to fear, those who were enemies began feeling the anxiety that lasted until they had they had either figured the queen herself out or her agenda.

**********

Jeremiah sat up on his cot the moment power changed from Violet to Justine. He took consolation in the fact that Violet was more than likely gone and he would only have to deal with Justine. The guards on duty smiled and congratulated each other and began to talk about the big gala that would occur in celebration of the ascension of the new queen. All of the queens of the past and their mates would also be in attendance making it a very big deal indeed.

Jeremiah had always wanted to attend one of these things but it had never happened. It now looked like he would be attending one and not in the way that he wanted. He heard that whoever happened to be in a cell at the time was taken to the gala in the cell for others to look at. It wasn't just about humiliation, it was about recognition. If in the unlikely event that he should escape, everyone would know who he was and there wouldn't be the excuse that he wasn't' recognized. Anyone caught helping him would be at the very least imprisoned. By now even the lowliest of vampires knew about him and would just as soon turn him in for a reward as help him.

He was royally fucked.

********

Quinn slept like the dead until the next afternoon. When he woke up he realized something, he didn't have to go to the bathroom and that he had a very beautiful woman in his arms. He looked down to see that his cock was hard and throbbing. He looked over at Justine, turned on his side and rubbed the head of his cock against her thigh in an effort to get a little relief.

Suddenly he was looking into black eyes that were circled with warm red flames. He wondered what his eyes looked like and decided to ask.

"What do my eyes look like?"

Justine touched his face, "They're green/hazel with light green flames going around them, they're beautiful." she breathed.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah" Justine replied as Quinn pulled her on top of him with an ease that he hadn't had the night before and slid into her.

**********

They had dinner with Violet and Edward and found that they liked the couple very much. So much in fact that Justine gave them an open invitation. A first. Edward offered to explain to Quinn what his responsibilities as king were, another first.

Violet was pleased. Justine was bringing much needed change to the office of queen and she was going to set the vampire world on its ear.

"Justine." Edward said during dessert, " I cannot thank you enough for what you did for us. I along with Violet offer you my service in anyway that you might need."

"You're welcome, I'm glad that I was able to help." Justine replied. "Violet, how about we go check on our guest while the men chat?"

They made their way down the stairs chatting as if they'd known each other forever. They stopped at the bottom of the stairs and listened.

" All you have to do is...."

"Is what?" Justine asked as she walked into the room.

"My queen!" four guards said in unison and dropped to their knees.

As much as she wanted to tell them not to bow and not to call her "my queen" she didn't. Violet had made a valid point.

"It's alright to have your inner circle address you by your first name but even they must address you by title at any formal or informal gathering and as much as you may not like it, the servants must address you by title at all times. If you don't, it will give the impression that you are lax when we all know that you are anything but."

"You may stand." Justine said with her eyes glued to Jeremiah she took a deep breath and smiled, "Ah the sweet smell of fear." she said as she took a step forward.

Jeremiah didn't speak, he was relieved that Violet was gone. The last thing he needed was for her to be giving Justine ideas for his punishment. His relief was short lived when a short time later he heard Violet's voice.

"Fuck..."

"I'm sorry did you say something?" Violet asked sweetly.

Jeremiah was speechless, what was Violet still doing here?

"Oh, I know." Violet said, "you thought that I was gone!"

Jeremiah's face was coated in a fine sheen of sweat as he looked from one woman to the other.

"What's wrong Jeremiah?" Justine asked, "it doesn't feel good to be locked up and waiting to find out your fate does it? Just imagine, that's what you and your nephew did to hundreds of thousands of women some of whom live in this house."

Jeremiah backed up so that his back was against the back bars of the cell.

"You even know one of them." Justine continued as she crooked a finger at him forcing him to leave the back of the cell. "Remember my friend Pam? She's here as well as a few others who would just love to rip your ass apart and let's not forget my mate and king Quinn, he was asking about you."

Justine was now standing directly in front of Jeremiah. "Tell me, when you had that poor human woman and her daughters captive, did you stand this close to them and smell them?" she took a deep whiff and smiled. "And did you lick them like this?" she licked the side of his face with the tip of his tongue and watched as it smoked making a welt along the side of his face.

The guards watched wide eyed and made a mental note not to piss off this queen. Jeremiah to his credit didn't scream but tears ran down his face.

"Speaking of humans," Justine continued, "what in the hell were you thinking to involve them in vampire affairs? Speak!"

"I... it was the only way to get you and your mate to come to me."

"Do you remember the speech you gave to all new hires?" Justine asked.

"Yes."

"There was one piece of advice that you always stressed, what was it?"

She was toying with him and he knew it but it didn't change anything, he was afraid of her but what he didn't understand is why she hadn't attacked him, he could smell the strong odor of his own fear so why was he still alive? For that matter, why hadn't Violet attacked?

The guards were in fact wondering the same thing. Instead of four hours shifts, they had gone down to two hour shifts and judging by the way he was smelling, they would have to go to every hour. If they didn't, it would be only a matter of time before the prisoner was dead. And once word got out about what the queen could do with a touch of her tongue....

"I'm waiting." Justine said.

"Research, I said to make sure that you did your research." he whispered.

"And did you do yours?" Violet asked.

"Y.... Yes."

"I'm thinking not." Justine replied, "because if you had, you wouldn't be here but I'm going to let Violet explain that to you."

"You know Jeremiah, your greatest weakness is your greed." Violet said as she stepped up to the cell. "I think that once you got to the part of the story about the king, you either stopped reading or stopped listening. What do you know of the black widow spider?" she asked.

"They kill their mates." Jeremiah replied not seeing the significance.

"Let me make this easy for you, if you had killed Quinn and mated with Justine... you would have been dead by morning. Her blood would have killed you because it would have treated you as a foreign object which in fact you would have been. It wouldn't have been a pleasant death so you see, you did all of this for nothing."

"But she would have died!" Jeremiah exclaimed.

"Maybe but maybe not." Violet replied. "I must admit that I thought the same thing but Justine is something special and I believe that she would have been given another king and you would still be dead."

Jeremiah remembered his mother trying to tell him something but he cut her off before she could tell him what it was. Justine was right, had he known that one piece of information he wouldn't have continued to pursue her once he knew who she was.

"I know that I am in no position to ask for anything but my mother...."

"Will not be harmed." Justine said "but let's talk about mothers." Justine said softly.

"I never really got to know mine. She disappeared when I was three and fortunately, she was close to her sister who raised me."

"Why are you telling me this?" Jeremiah asked.

"My mother was a nurse a nursing home in North East Philadelphia up by Roosevelt Boulevard, you know the area don't you?" she asked as she looked around the room, spotted two chairs and willed them over to her. When the chairs arrived, she sat down in one and Violet sat down in the other.

"I know the area, so?" Jeremiah asked irritably.

A guard started to discipline him but Justine stopped him with a wave of her hand.

"One afternoon, twenty-seven years ago, my mother Josephine, Josie to friends and family went to work after taking me to my Aunt Belinda's house. She was supposed to pick me up the next morning and take me over to my grandmother's house so she could go shopping for my birthday party the following week."

Jeremiah sifted through his memory, there was something about that name that niggled at him.

"She never came to get me and do you know why?" Justine asked, her voice calm.

"I... I don't know." Jeremiah replied.

"My mother was a very attractive woman, I know this because I still have pictures of her. So how did you find her?

"Me? I don't know your mother!" Jeremiah exclaimed.

"Actually you do, you may not remember her specifically but I'm betting if I show you a picture, you will." Justine pulled a picture out of her pocket and held it up, "remember her now?"

Jeremiah's mouth went dry as he looked at the picture. Josephine had been one of the last ones that he had tried to train before Malcolm wouldn't allow him to train anymore. The memories of that night flashed through his head.

The vampire who had wanted her was attracted to her because of her looks, her personality didn't matter. Josephine had been tall at five -feet seven and built much like Justine was but was a little more curvy and that was all that mattered. When Jeremiah found out that there was a child involved, he tried to talk the vampire out of it.