Justine Ch. 14

Story Info
The search is on.
12.3k words
4.83
24.3k
22

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,663 Followers

****************************

Josephine

"Josephine?" David called jumping out of his chair. "Are you alright? Where are you?"

"I'm fine." Josephine replied, "They haven't hurt me."

"Can you tell me where you are?"

Josephine looked at Freddie who stood ready to snatch the phone out of her hands if she said too much. She closed her eyes and sent a mental picture of the last street sign that she remembered seeing and waited for confirmation that he had received it.

"I love you and I'm coming for you." David said letting her know that he had gotten her message. "Let me talk to one of them." he said his voice intense and businesslike.

"He wants to talk to you." Josephine said handing Freddie the phone with a small smile on her face.

Freddie took the phone from her not liking the way that Josephine was smiling at him. He put the phone to his ear but didn't say anything. A few minutes later, he put the phone away, his color considerably paler than it had been.

"What did he say?" Josephine asked already having a good idea of what David said to him.

Freddie didn't answer her but walked away.

****************************

As soon as David hung up, his cell phone rang.

"Sheffield." he said his tone curt. He listened as Maurice gave him the information that he had requested.

"The vampires that have your mate have done this before. The difference is that this kidnapping is one of opportunity; Josephine was at the wrong place at the wrong time. The kidnappings are always very well planned out and the mates are returned unharmed. The vampires involved are cousins named Joshua and Frank Archer and until now haven't even been close to being apprehended. Word has it that the new queen has a list of criminals that she has plans to apprehend and I'm sure that these two are near the top of the list.

As far as the wards go, Joshua Archer learned to construct them from a friend, relative or someone that he worked for named Walter Abercrombe and we're still trying to locate him so that we can find out how to break the wards. As soon as we find him, we'll go see him and call you with the information. Have you heard from them yet?"

"I just talked with Josephine." David replied, "She managed to send me a mental picture of the last street sign that she saw. She's somewhere in the warehouse district and although she could be anywhere down there, it narrows down the search."

"Are you sure that you don't want us to come? My mate says that my hovering is driving her crazy." Maurice said.

David chuckled and then had another thought.

"I'm sure and I thank you for the offer but could I ask you for yet another favor?"

"Of course."

David gave Maurice a quick synopsis of how he found Josephine.

"I want to start the search for her family. It will in no way change what has already transpired but I want to do something. Once this is over, I'll take over."

There was a long silence on the other end of the phone and David could only imagine what Maurice was thinking.

"I'll email any information that I find to you, where did they live?" he asked, his tone cool.

David felt Maurice's displeasure at what he had done and it didn't surprise him. The Maurice Delgado he knew would never have done what he did. He would have laid the cards on the table as soon as possible and then let the chips fall where they may. If his mate had been angry, he would have wooed her until he won her over and would have helped her find her child.

"Thank you again for your help." David said.

"You're welcome and I'll let you know as soon as we find Walter Abercrombe."

David made a few calls to vampires from his personal security team that he knew weren't mated and instructed them to meet him in the warehouse district that evening. His hope was that now that he and Josephine had communicated with him, that she might find a way to tell him exactly where she was. He also wanted to be there when he got the call from Maurice.

Although he wasn't hungry, David made himself eat and feed just in case it would be a few days before he could do so again. He could only hope that Josephine was being fed blood at least. She could do without human food as long as they were giving her blood. Guilt and anger at himself washed over him but he pushed it aside and focused on Josephine.

"I am so sorry." he murmured under his breath as he made several more phone calls.

*****************************

Jeremiah found it hard to believe that his reprieve was almost over. In the two days that had passed, he hadn't seen anyone other than the guards with whom he didn't speak. One more day of peace but it really wouldn't be peaceful, the anxiety of what was to come was already growing and by the next evening, he would be a nervous wreck.

As he lay on his cot looking up at the ceiling, he thought about the night that he took Josephine Graves. He remembered how much it had taken to compel her to drive to his house and then how quickly he had lost control of the situation once they reached the bedroom.

He cursed himself for his shortsightedness in not asking Malcolm for information about where he took Josephine but how in the hell was he supposed to know that she was the mother of the future queen? Had he known that, he would have kept her alive and raised the brat as his own. He would have been in the inner circle just because he was married to her mother.... Maybe.

There was too much about the stories that he didn't know or remember. It was entirely possible that he would still be exactly where he was, alone and waiting for the next woman to dole out her punishment. Now Mikhail was looking for Josephine and that told him something, Justine believed that her mother was alive.

The thought of being alone with Josephine terrified him almost more than facing the thousands of women that wanted a piece of him. He closed his eyes and tried to think about something else. Nevertheless, the more he tried the more certain he became that Josephine Graves was indeed alive and well.

*****************************

Mikhail hung up after talking to Dante. The house was still there and remained in Jeremiah's name even though it was no longer his. In a few weeks, it would be redone, any of Jeremiah's victims who had no place to go or simply because they wanted to could live there rent free until they decided to leave.

Justine had already taken control of Jeremiah's law offices and placed Zoe and Pam in charge. Their primary job would be to do all of the legal work that would ensure that the women got what was coming to them financially, medically and psychologically, even those who chose to stay with the vampires who bough them. Anyone who had knowledge about and was involved in Jeremiah's other business was sent to Justine.

As it turned out, half of those involved were other women.

"I don't understand." Justine said to one woman, "why would you do something like this?"

It was a question that she asked every woman who stood before her and Quinn. Some of the reasons were understandable. Malcolm turned a few of the women for his and Jeremiah's use and they felt as though they had no choice but to comply.

"Who could we have gone to?" one of the women asked, "we were always watched and our phone calls monitored. One woman did try to get away and we never saw her again."

These ten women were considered victims and offered a chance to face their rapist and to punish him. Almost all of them said no saying that they never wanted to see Jeremiah Mather's again. The remaining three wanted to see and talk to him but had no desire to hurt him. Each of these women was given enough money that they never had to work another day in their lives and knew that help would always be available.

The women who willingly helped Jeremiah and Malcolm were an entirely different story. They had no good reason for helping other than monetary gain. Justine took control of all of these women's assets and put them toward the care of the women who were in need of psychological and physical help. The women themselves would be sent to prison. Their release would be determined on a case-by-case basis.

Of everything that she had been through, Justine found the day that she confronted the women to be the most difficult. It had always been her belief that all women regardless of race, nationality, religion, age or size were sisters that needed and were supposed to help and protect each other against the likes of Jeremiah Mathers and Napoleon. It hurt her to realize for the first time that not everyone felt as she did. Her anger was evident as she pronounced sentence on Jeremiah's conspirators.

Each of the women had the sense to cringe as they looked into Justine's black, red-flamed rimmed eyes as she spoke.

"You are not women. I don't know what to call you except traitors to your sisters and for what? Money? You will all be imprisoned until I deem that a sufficient amount of time has passed, now get the fuck out of my sight!"

Quinn put an arm around Justine's waist and pulled her tight into his side.

"Are you alright?" he asked as he kissed her temple.

"I will be." she replied. "But I just don't get it. Maybe I was naïve to think that women couldn't do what these women have done but damn it Quinn! They betrayed their sisters!"

"I know but sweetheart, not everyone believes as you do and money is a powerful tool."

Justine didn't reply, she knew that there would be more women who had helped Jeremiah and she would deal with those as she had just dealt with these women, one case at a time.

Quinn had given some thought to telling her about the conversation that he had with Edward and decided to hold off. As formidable as she was, she still needed a respite from their new world and roles. He also knew how deeply it had hurt her to punish the women even though she knew that it had to be done.

"Come on sweetheart." He said as be begun to lead her away.

"We're not done yet." she protested.

"Yes we are." Quinn said firmly as he led her away. "Tomorrow is another day and besides, it'll do them good to stew in their juices."

He was right and she knew it. Justine allowed herself to be led away to their rooms where the tub was already waiting for them. The scent of lavender greeted them when they went into the bathroom. Quinn undressed Justine in the human way wanting her to know how much he cared for her and then undressed himself before helping her into the tub and getting in behind her.

When he was settled, Justine relaxed back against him and sighed contentedly.

"I think that I got the better end of this deal." she said as she stroked the arms around her.

"I don't agree." Quinn replied kissing the side of her neck, "and even if that were true, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but where I am."

"Do you think that she's alright? My mother I mean?" Justine asked.

"I think that if she's anything like you that she's fine and I also think that you would know." Quinn replied.

He said it with such certainty that Justine questioned him.

"Do you know something?"

"Not anymore than you do, it's just a feeling that she's alright. What were you and Violet talking about?" he asked changing the subject.

"The gala and how it and the wedding won't happen until we find my mother." Justine replied. "What were you and Edward talking about?"

"He's glad that they're staying, he didn't want to go to the realm although he would have." Quinn replied.

"And what else? And before you say nothing, I felt your worry."

"Let's make an agreement." Quinn said not answering the question. "Let's agree that once we're in our rooms that any and all discussion about business stops outside of the door. The only exception to that will be talking about your mother and I don't consider her business." he added.

Justine sat up, turned around, put her legs on either side of Quinn's hips, and looked at him. Quinn's gaze went from her face to her breasts that were bobbing in the water and licked his lips already feeling them in his mouth and hands. From there his eyes traveled downward and didn't stop until they were resting between her legs. He reached for her and drew her so close that his cock was trapped between them.

"Was that a yes?" he asked as he took a breast into his hands, brought it to his lips and kissed the hardened nipple before taking it into his mouth and sucking on it.

"If you're trying to bribe me." Justine breathed, "It won't work but I'll let you try."

Quinn didn't reply but put her breast together until the nipple were almost touching and took both of them into his mouth and sucked hard.

Justine felt a gush between her legs and rubbed herself against his cock seeking relief.

"This is our place." Quinn said after releasing her nipples from his mouth and grinding back against her. "This is where we come to regroup and to care for each other. In these rooms we aren't the king and queen but two people who love each other, are we agreed?"

Justine nodded. She realized that Quinn was right about the respite and that she was doing the same thing she did when she was in college. She pushed until she couldn't push anymore because she thought that she had to. The other difference was there hadn't been a Quinn in her life to tell her to stop and to keep her grounded. She loved the fact that he wasn't threatened by her role and had no problems with telling her what she needed and taking the steps to make it happen, even if she objected.

"I want to hear you say that these rooms are sacred ground and that the only business we talk about is your mother and I don't consider that business but a family matter," he said grinding against her even harder. "Say it Justine." he commanded.

"I... agree under one condition." she panted.

"What is it?"

"Peppermint Patties."

Quinn grinned at her, "I thought you couldn't be bribed." he teased as he took a nipple back into his mouth and sucked as he lifted her up and eased her down onto his cock. "Say yes." he mumbled with a mouthful of nipple.

"I agree." she moaned, "Do I get my Peppermint Pattie?"

"Deal." Quinn said as he crushed her to him so that her breasts were smashed against his face. He pounded into her as he rubbed his face against the softness of her breasts before taking a nipple into his mouth and biting hard enough to draw blood.

Justine clung to him, her arms around his head holding him close as he drank from her. She put her lips against the top of his head and cried out. This time the windows rattled but didn't break prompting her to make a mental note about checking into Plexiglas.

After the bath, Quinn carried her from the tub to the bed where he gave her all of the 'Peppermint Patties' she wanted. When she was sated and recuperated, she pushed Quinn onto his back.

"My turn to take care of you." she said as she kissed his lips and then made a trail down his body. When she got to his cock, she bypassed it and made her way to his feet and then back up to his waiting cock. Slowly, she took the head into her mouth and sucked with varying degrees of speed and pressure. When his moans increased in intensity, she stopped.

"Jussie? What are you doing?" Quinn asked. He had been so close to coming.

"What's your favorite temperature?" she asked and then licked the length of his cock.

"I.... I... warm, I like warm!" Quinn cried out as his cock was enveloped inside of Justine's mouth that felt warmer than usual then cold and back to warm.

"Do you like that?" Justine asked as her mouth cooled to its normal temperature.

"I like it... a lot." Quinn gasped.

"How about this?" Justine asked as she took one of his sacs in her mouth and rolled it around.

His loud moan was all that she needed to hear. She released the sac and took the neglected on into her mouth and sucked on it lightly before releasing it and taking his cock back into her mouth. She felt him tense and knew that he was close to coming. His cock became even harder as she took him deeper into her throat and swallowed allowing her throat muscles to squeeze until suddenly he was coming. His shouts made the windows shake but they didn't shatter.

He was still hard when Justine released him. He pulled her up to him until she was straddling him and rammed up into her. His cock was still sensitive from the orgasm he had just had and he screamed out when he entered her. He came again calling her name not hearing the windows as they shattered once again.

**************************

It occurred to Mikhail that if Josephine were still alive that she wouldn't be in Pennsylvania and that she might note even be in the one to find her, he would have gotten her out of the country as soon as possible. The same would have applied no matter what country he found her in but then the question became what country would she have been taken to? Dante had been thorough in his inspection of the house and of the surrounding area. He had his people search in a one-hour radius of the house. Of all of the possible directions, there were only that Malcolm could have taken Josephine where she would have been found.

One of them was a hotel that catered to vampires and other beings and the other was a hotel meant for humans.

"The hotel for vampires, is it still in operation?" Mikhail asked.

"Yes, why?" Dante replied.

Mikhail gave Dante the date that Josephine went missing.

"Go there and see if there was anything major happening at the hotel on that date and week. If so, get the guests lists get it even if nothing special was happening. If you run into problems call me and I'll handle it."

Mikhail was almost certain that whoever took Josephine was staying at the hotel that night or week. It was the only thing that made sense but what he didn't know was why Josephine did not attempt to find Justine unless she really was dead. He believed that no more than Quinn and Justine did, there was no definitive proof to indicate that she was dead and like Quinn, Mikhail believed that Justine would have known.

He wondered about the women who were in the basement and wondered if any of them would have information that he could use. He was standing back in a corner watching the women as Justine interviewed them; he discounted the women that she released, they were too traumatized and they were nothing more than pawns. The woman who would have the information wouldn't be traumatized, she would be one of the stronger ones, one who could and would have been able to keep her mouth shut.

None of the women Justine released fit that profile which meant that it had to be one of the women in the basement, but which one? He closed his eyes and replayed the interviews in his head. At the end of two hours, he had eliminated half of the remaining ten women. Of the remaining five, he eliminated two, replayed the interviews of the remaining three and eliminated one more.

By early evening, he knew whom he needed to speak with.

****************************

Jeremiah looked across the room at the one person who could know something that could either hurt or help him. The woman had been one that he had turned and then wished that he had let her die. The woman, Olivia Lipton had worked for him for a long time before he finally decided to do the right thing and to claim her for what she was, his mate.

After he claimed and turned her, he lost interest in her, as she became the kind of female that he detested- submissive, clingy and needy. She did whatever he wanted whenever he wanted it including helping him find other women even though she knew what he and Malcolm were going to do to them. It was something that she offered to do of her own free will even before he turned her. Afterwards, he offered to release her from their bond such as it was but she refused his offer in the hopes that he would come to love her.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,663 Followers