Justine Makes a New Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And when we tracked down Justine by using the GPS feature on her phone, we find her naked and begging to be rescued."

"She was modeling for me and..."

"That's right," added Sasha. "She was posing when I got here."

Jasmine went on as neither girl had spoken. "And now you and your little friend there are going to prison for a very long time."

"What? No. No. It's not like what you said..." said Elaine.

Jasmine stood up with such force that her chair fell backward. She drew back her hand and stood over Elaine.

Talwar stepped over and stood beside Jasmine and spoke in a matter of fact manner, "You have the right to remain silent. If you give up that right, anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law. You have.."

"Wait, wait, waitttt!" shouted Elaine. "I'm sorry, really, I just wanted to have her model for me really. You gotta believe me."

Jasmine held up her hand. "Detective, wait a moment please."

Talwar looked at her for a second then stepped back. Jasmine looked back at her overturned chair. Talwar stooped and sat it upright. Jasmine resumed her seat and looked at Elaine as she squirmed and looked from Jasmine to the cops and back to Jasmine as if she couldn't decide which was the more menacing. "So tell me, Miss West," Jasmine said. "Did you make any pictures of Justine while she was modeling?"

"Yes. Yes I did. There, there's my camera. On the table there. You can see, she was just modeling. That's all. I was even going to pay her. Really."

Jasmine held up her hand and Elaine stopped babbling. Jasmine turned to Talwar and said, "Please hand the camera."

Talwar picked up the camera and handed it to Jasmine. She turned the camera over examining it casually. "Hmm, a Panasonic." She opened the door to the storage card compartment and pulled the card out. "I prefer the Hasselblad medium format myself." She handed the card to Talwar who dropped into his coat pocket. Jasmine clicked through the menus, ensuring that there were no pictures in the local memory of the camera and tossed it to Elaine.

"Now, here is the situation," she said. "You and," she looked toward the black girl, who had sat hugging herself and sobbing quietly. Jasmine slapped her knee and repeated, "And..."

The black girl looked up at Jasmine and said softly, "Sasha."

"Right," Jasmine turned back to Elaine and continued. "You and Sasha now belong to me."

"What? Belong to you?" Elaine said. "Are you're insane?"

Jasmine sighed. "You belong to me, or you will belong to the women's auxiliary of the Aryan Brotherhood in the federal prison in Chowchilla."

Elaine just stared at Jasmine. Her lower lip began to tremble as she shook her head.

"Or maybe the women of the Mexican Mafia will have, shall we say, a position for you." Jasmine said.

Elaine still didn't speak. Jasmine stood and took a step toward the door where Justine still sat on the floor.

Talwar began reciting the Miranda rights again.

"Wait, wait," Elaine said. "Wait, Jasmine, wait. What do you mean I, I mean, we belong to you?"

Jasmine sat down again in front of Elaine and began to speak. As she did so, Elaine color went from red to bloodless pale. Finally she leaned forward with her face in her hands. Sasha simply stared with her mouth open, shaking her head from side to side. Jasmine finished speaking, smiled and stood. She reached out and stroked Elaine's hair. She looked at Sasha, licked her lips and turned away from the two distraught girls.

Justine looked up at Jasmine as she stopped in front of her. "It's time to go, pet." Jasmine said.

"Yes, Mistress." Justine replied. "Um, Mistress, my, my clothes are over there." She pointed across the room where her clothes were scattered about on the floor.

"Well, pet," Jasmine said. "If you can't keep your clothes on, then maybe you should just spend the rest of the day naked."

"Mistress, no, please," Jasmine wailed. "It wasn't my fault. I owwwww!"

Jasmine grabbed Justine's hair and pulled her to her feet. "Be quiet, pet. Now, we're leaving. You will ride with me, Detective Talwar will drive your car." She pushed Justine gently out the door ahead of her. With Talwar's partner leading the way, Jasmine, the naked Justine, and Talwar walked down the steps, through the hall and into the parking lot. On the steps they met two young girls that stopped and stared wide eyed at the group of people. After they watched them get into two cars and drive away, the two girls rushed up to their apartment. They opened the door and the older of the two shouted, "Elaine, Sasha, you'll never believe what we just saw."

12