Justine's Initiation

Story Info
Stunning wife enjoys her first threesome.
1.8k words
4.2
250.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first met and fell in love with my wanton wife, Justine, I told her that I would never hurt her nor would I ever lie to her. Beyond that, I assured her, I was a total degenerate. If you ask her today, she will tell you that I have kept those promises for over 20 years and still going. The Justine stories are all true and are some of the more sensuous times we have experienced. They are by no means the only ones. Between her lovers and me, she gets laid 135 to 155 times a year.

My ex-wife Tyra and I were into swinging. For 10 years, there wasn’t a week that went by that we weren’t having a threesome or some other erotic experience. The lifestyle was not new to me, however, Justine confessed that although she had been with many men on an individual basis, I was the first one she knew that had ever experienced such things.

One night, early in our relationship when Justine was sucking my cock and I was eating her sweet pussy, I asked her how she would like to have a big cock in her cunt and one in her mouth at the same time. She started to climax almost immediately. “Oh my God, James, just the thought of that is making me cum,” she said as her undulating hips rapidly moved her pussy up and down on my mouth. One major shudder followed by many smaller ones and the release of her juices confirmed that it was an idea whose time had come.

Not long after that night, we were driving home from the city on a Sunday Summer evening when the opportunity presented itself. Unknown to Justine, a plush private club had recently opened catering exclusively to the swinging crowd. Justine, at my request, never wore underwear when we were out together. Wearing her many mini skirts and short dresses, she came to enjoy my fingers bringing her to multiple climaxes as we drove to and from the evenings events.

She was on the verge of one such orgasm when I pulled into the club parking lot. “Why are we stopping here? What is this place? I was about to cum, James,” she said breathlessly.

“It’s a new swinging club. Let’s go in, have a drink and check it out,” I replied. She expressed some trepidation. I assured her that she did not have to do anything that she did not want to do. “You can just observe if you wish,” I said as I removed my fingers from her wet pussy.

We were greeted in the foyer by Rick, the manager. He had recently competed in our state’s Mr. America contest. Tall, blond, built, bright smile and blue eyes, he came in third in a field of 22. Justine could hardly speak. He couldn’t keep his eyes of her, as I paid our cover charge. She was dressed in a low cut mini dress that showed off her full D cup breasts.

Stiletto heels and shapely legs sheathed with thigh high stockings presented a sight that would bring any man to his knees. It was obvious she wore nothing under it. He then took us on a tour of the facility pointing out the billiard room, sun room, cocktail lounge and Jacuzzi area. The club was empty. Other than Rick and a pretty 18 year old receptionist, the club was empty. We ended our tour in the locker room. He handed us two short terrycloth robes and locker keys, then left. I suggested we hit the sun room first and then the Jacuzzi.

Justine was initially shy about wearing only a small cover up around the club. It barely covered her pussy. It barely covered my cock. After 15 minutes in the sunroom, we left our robes and slid into the Jacuzzi. Justine’s supple breasts bobbed on the surface of the water bringing my cock to full staff. Rick, wearing a robe like ours, entered the room and asked if he could get us a drink from the bar. We ordered and I said, “ Why don’t you bring one for yourself and join us.” He answered “Thank you. I’d love too.” She looked at me with concern in her eyes. “Relax, sweetheart. Nothing will happen unless it’s OK with you,” I reassured. Her big brown eyes grew even bigger when Rick returned with our drinks. Sans the robe, his cock was full, hard and erect. He looked like a Greek statue. We later agreed that with that his 9” cock, he should have won some kind of title. After handing us our drinks, he settled in the Jacuzzi on the other side of my wife. We conversed about our backgrounds and got acquainted.

Rick asked her how long she had been swinging. “This is my first time,” she said shyly. “ You are exquisite, he replied. “I can’t remember seeing a woman as beautiful as you and I’d be honored to be the first one.” I nodded my agreement and began to caress Justine’s breasts. He followed suit and placed her hand on his swollen cock causing her lips to part in a sigh of ecstasy. Rick gently lifted her chin and began exploring her mouth with his tongue. My wife groaned and allowed her tongue to reciprocate. She settled back allowing us both to caress her voluptuous body. It was apparent she was quickly becoming aroused as her concerns were rapidly disappearing

Soon, Justine slowly swung her leg over Rick’s lap, facing him, and gently guided his massive shaft to her love hole. “I’ve got to do this slowly, Rick. You’ve got quite a large member,” she said lowering her hips. They resumed kissing and rocking in rhythm as his shaft gradually disappeared up inside her. Justine purred. Turning her head to me she said, “Rick has his cock buried deep in your wife’s cunt, James. Do you love watching an other man fuck me? My pussy has never felt so full.”

After a short time their bucking became a frenzy. My erection was now experiencing new heights as I watched Rick fuck my sultry wife. Her face was a picture of wanton lust. Suddenly, she gave out with a long low moan and began to climax. They both let the sensation sweep over them as they fucked with unbridled passion. Rick immediately shot a massive load of hot cum into her hungry cunt. They clung to each other and became lost in a world of their own.

After resting a bit, Rick went to get us another round. Justine and I sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi. Having just witnessed my wife get a good fucking in her first swinging experience, I was stroking my 7” hard on to beat the band. “Here, darling, let me take care of that monster,” she said standing up in the water. Bending over, she placed her pouting lips around my organ and began sucking it in her expert manner. Meanwhile, Rick had returned and was watching us. His cock regained its erect position almost immediately. Stepping into the water and placing his hands on her shapely ass, he once again gently eased his love tool deep into Justine’s cum filled pussy. She was in seventh heaven. We all were in seventh heaven. Rick and I heaped praise upon praise as Justine deep throated my cock and squeezed his plunging organ with her exceptional cuntal muscles.

She later told me that she had so many wild sensations sweeping through her body, that she almost lost consciousness. A groan from Rick signaled his release. I held Justine’s head as I unloaded my reservoir of spunk down her throat. She swallowed it all. It was more than she could stand. Lifting her head, she gazed into my eyes as she convulsed into one orgasm after another. “I love you so much,” she moaned.

Her legs were like rubber. Rick held her hips as we all settled down and caught our breath. Taking the full drinks that Rick had brought us, we moved to the bar. He instructed the receptionist to put up the CLOSED sign and lock the door. He then asked her if she would like to join us. She declined but said she would like to have a drink and watch if it was OK with us. It was.

Still nude, we relaxed and discussed the club and its many amenities. As the hour was getting late, we thought we would be going. Rick begged us to stay and taste a new liqueur the bar had recently received. We agreed and moved to the big leather couch in the center of the lounge. Justine, who has the body of a porno star, glowed as Rick and I complimented her on her soft skin and fabulous figure. One can not be in the presents of such stunning naked beauty without becoming aroused. Many men can attest to that.

It wasn’t long before I was licking her leaking cum filled pussy. She reached for Rick’s stiff cock and began sucking its bulbous head. The young receptionist took a seat at the bar and with ever widening eyes, watched the show. She had removed her panties, opened her legs and was slowly rubbing her moist pussy. Justine locked her long legs around my waist as I moved up her succulent body. Plunging my rock hard erection deep into her steaming cunt, I fucked her like a man possessed and shot my final load deep in her lush wetness.

The excitement of fucking your wife with her pussy full of her lover’s cum, is one erotic experience. I still love it to this day. When I stood up, she took Rick’s rod out of her mouth and said, “Next, please.” We all laughed. He quickly sunk his stiff meat into her full wet hole. I sat down in a large leather chair opposite the couch and watched as Rick and my wife fucked in wanton abandon. At the bar the receptionist was driving three fingers into her pussy as deep as she could.

Justine broke her kiss with Rick, turned her head and moaned to me, “I'm going to love swinging, darling.” She began to climax as he pumped his sperm deep into the bottom of her love tunnel for the third time. In the background, we heard a small whimper as an orgasm swept over the receptionist. Our evening was complete. We were all fully satiated as we bid Rick a fond goodbye.

The days and weeks following Justine’s first experience were filled with an insatiable round of love making and just good old hard fucking. She will always remember her first time and thanks to a considerate guy named Rick, it was a beautiful memory for us all with many more to follow.