Justin's Secret

Story Info
Justin starts college still infatuated with Jason.
2.5k words
40.5k
31

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit." the first word of the surprisingly cold morning pierced the quiet bedroom, almost punishing the speaker already for sleeping in just underwear. He pushed his covers away as fast as he could while still feeling sound asleep, and was soon at his room mate's and also best friend's side, shaking him awake.

"Justin." The room mate grumbled as a way of warning, swatting his arm as if his best friend was some kind of irritating alarm clock he could switch off -- at least he'd replaced the one that hadn't done its important job that was meant to take place just over fifty minutes earlier.

"Brent, we overslept!" He called urgently yet still sleepy -- it was their first day at college as eighteen year old's and they weren't doing too well, despite the promises of working hard they knew they'd break the moment they stepped foot on the premises.

Brent was suddenly awake, his eyes wide open as he stared at his best friend who he'd known since before they could walk.

"Don't fuck with me." He spoke slowly. Usually he wouldn't care, but the first day at college is quite an important one last time he'd checked.

"We literally have ten minutes to get our asses to class!" Justin fretted, envying the fact Brent had showered the night before so he didn't really need one this morning. All he had to do was get dressed and brush his teeth, but knowing him he'd spent more time needed on his hair. Justin rolled his eyes at the thought, even though he was exactly the same.

Justin grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom, quickly turning on the shower, not even having time for a five minute one. He washed his small, 5'5 body with one hand and was brushing his teeth with the other, not having time to even shave anything like he had planned to, but couldn't tear the razor away from his armpits despite the time. How he hated hair on his body (even though it was all little blonde hairs) other than his head, eyelashes and eyebrows. Even his legs -- he didn't like the way it felt; even on lovers it was a turn off.

To others, it would be because he was gay, which was valid in his eyes and was part of it -- but he, his family and Brent only knew the real reason why he chose to make certain decisions that wasn't deemed as normal for his sex (well, the sex people thought he was), gay or not.

Barely washing the watery soap off of his slim figure, he turned the shower off and jumped out, the air cold compared to the warm water. He didn't have time to notice how it nipped at his skin before he was hiking a towel around his waist and opening the door to the bathroom, letting the steam enter the bedroom.

"Finally." Brent mumbled, ready and as handsome as always, despite only having six minutes to do it all in. He went in and brushed his teeth. Justin didn't care the door was still open, Brent had seen him nude plenty of times and vice versa -- he removed his towel (ignoring Brent's whistle) and dried off all the water droplets, leaving himself just damp before pulling on the outfit he'd thought was cute for his first day (and was forever grateful he'd laid it out the night before).

Finally almost ready with two minutes to spare, Justin looked at himself in the mirror and frowned.

"Couldn't even wash my hair!" He complained, even though he'd washed it yesterday morning.

He styled it and applied a small bit of concealer to hide the nearly visible circles under his eyes, not having time to make it barely visible around his face. He didn't like people knowing he wore makeup (even the tiniest amount just to even his skin tone -- he didn't have even a tiny pimple) and he didn't have time to perfect it so it was left to nothing.

"We could just say we were lost?" Justin offered once they'd finally left the room, getting ready in just twelve minutes. "We're only going to be five minutes late, aren't we?"

Brent nodded at his smaller friend. At 6'3, nearly a whole foot taller, and a whole lot more masculine than his feminine friend they made the odd pair, but a good one. "I just hate that we're in separate classes." He mumbled. He'd always been in all or most of Justin's classes, now he was only in just one.

"You're two doors down." Justin snickered, getting the gist of the layout of the college, quickly being able to find his way.

"Still, I don't like not being with you." As much as this made Brent seem like a lover, he was far from it; both of them knew what he meant. Since a young age, Justin never really got along with boys, and opted to be friends with girls. A lot of males found it intimidating how feminine he was -- even as youngsters, so Brent has been protecting him from bullies since day one. Justin doesn't think he could have made it this far without his best friend, given his extremely down low situation that made him more insecure than anything.

They stood outside Justin's class, which still had students arriving, and by the looks of it, the classes were very laid back since it was the first day. They were both relieved, peering in to see it was just the teacher letting people talk, getting to know their classmates for the year before starting class.

"At least my parents called up about the room -- think what would've happened if I was put in with a stranger?" Justin cringed, looking down at his shoes, new, purchased specially for college and not a speck of dirt on them. "They'd find out straight away." He mumbled sadly, but then shrugged at the look on Brent's face. "Let's get this over with then, eh?"

Brent smiled fondly down at his best friend. "Text me how it is, okay?" he asked, pulling Justin in for a hug.

Justin laughed, shaking his head. "It's college Brent -- everyone's going to be different now. How many cases of bright heads of colored hair and that new hipster fashion have we seen? I'm sure a gay kid won't be anything out of the ordinary. They don't know I'm different." He mumbled the last part quietly, pulling back from the comforting embrace. "You're more worried than me -- maybe even my parents." He snickered.

"I know. Meet me here afterwards yeah?"

Justin nodded, and with a smile, he walked into his class only just short of five minutes late. The teacher didn't mind, as stated previously it was just ice breakers. Justin all of a sudden felt his anxiety increasing -- who would he speak to? He only had two of his classes today, but he didn't know anyone well enough to speak to in these ice breakers, and suddenly he wanted Brent back while he waited for someone to approach him.

Throughout the 'lesson', a pretty girl did come up to him, sensing his shyness. Justin went bright red -- she thought it was adorable and suddenly he was invited to talk with a small group of, surprise surprise, girls. Not that he minded. He always found them much easier to talk to, and obviously not knowing them very well (but it was obvious some of them knew each other) they ended up talking about hot male celebrities. Justin noticed he got strange looks from people, mainly boys, but he was used to homophobia by now so it hardly bothered him.

"How was it?" Brent asked once it had finished.

"Okay." Justin mumbled with a sigh. "Only girls wanted to talk to me and that was about boys. What a surprise? I'm going to be single forever."

Brent just smirked at his friends usual negativity with boys, and put a comforting arm around him to rest on his shoulder. It still surprised Justin that Brent was so affectionate towards him even in public, but it was nice nonetheless. Brent was definitely straight, but he was very comfortable with himself and that was enough for him to show affection to his small friend without a care. Even if he wasn't, he had too much love for Justin to pretend they weren't friends. It didn't bother him at all, besides he found that having a gay friend that was good at talking to girls got him a good lay most of the time. Justin was the perfect wing man.

The two had an hour break before their next lesson, and decided to spend it in their dorm together, talking about their first period. "I'd rather skip to the learning." Brent mumbled, flopping down on his back on his bed. Justin followed and laid down next to his masculine friend.

"Me too. The ice breakers are awkward and horrible."

"Oh." Brent said, as if he'd just remembered something important. "Jason Anderson was in my--"

"What!" Justin screeched. "Jason was in your lesson and you didn't tell me!"

"And so it begins." Brent laughed, listening to Justin ramble on about the crush he'd had on the very handsome boy that'd lasted years. Jason and Brent were on the same basketball team in high school so Justin met him through his best friend, and had been hooked since. At 6'2, a body any male would die for, gorgeous brown eyes and hair that always seems to be perfect, girls had been falling all over him forever. If his absolutely perfect appearance wasn't enough for Justin, Jason was also always very sweet to him whenever they spoke. He had manners and he was funny, and Justin couldn't have fallen any further off a cliff than he had for Jason Anderson.

Brent listened to Justin curse him out for being a bad friend for not telling him (jokingly of course) and watched all of his insecurities, anxieties yet excitement surface blatantly from his best friend.

"Asshole!" Justin called with a smile, pushing his chest. Brent could tell he was happy but nervous, and it made him smile. Justin deserved the best in his eyes, and he knew Jason was a good guy. The part that made him sad was that he was straight as far as he knew.

"And did you know there's been rumors over the summer that he's hooked up with guys?" Justin continued to ramble on about for the millionth time.

"I know, I told you that." Brent laughed.

Justin ignored the comment. "Small guys! Like me! Oh my God. Do you know what this means?" He gushed.

Brent looked at him with a pity smile when he realized Justin was waiting for an answer. Justin sighed, and Brent watched him deflate like a balloon with a small hole.

"I know." Justin mumbled. "Even if he had done it I don't have a chance." He flopped onto his back beside Brent again.

Brent sighed, watching his best friend clearly upset by the true facts of what Justin is, and rubbed his belly which he knew he loved in an attempt to cheer him up.

"I just don't want you to get ahead of yourself. I don't want you hurt."

"I know -- too late." Justin crinkled his nose. "I hate this. Why couldn't I have just been born a boy down there as well as in my mind? I hate hiding myself--" He cut himself off before he cried. He promised he wouldn't cry about this anymore, yet he hadn't even made it through his first day of college without the tears.

Brent noticed it though, pulling Justin in for a cuddle, making him the little spoon. Justin objected and turned around so he was facing his best friend's chest that had comforted him many times before.

"Sorry." Justin mumbled, clenching his teeth and squeezing his eyes shut to stop the waterworks.

"It's fine." He comforted honestly. "It's fine."

***

Justin headed to his first class actually on time. It was now his second day at college. Yesterday, the second class worse than the first and right now Brent was on the other side of the building, so his anxieties were rising already. He'd been offered to have his best friend walk him to class, but Justin was fed up with being dependent all the time. How was he going to make friends and be himself with Brent there, caring for him all the time?

Justin swallowed and entered the class, with only about ten people in there, talking. He licked his lips anxiously and took a seat in the corner alone.

The only thing that was good about today is he had time and washed and blow-dried his hair and perfected the small makeup he was dying to wear yesterday. The steamy, relaxing thirty minute shower didn't do any harm either. He'd hoped he hadn't moaned too loud during a certain activity that had made his shower so long that Brent may have heard, but he doubted he was very quiet. He never was, and suddenly he was blushing. He wouldn't be surprised if his neighbors in the college had heard him at one point, but he couldn't help how good he could make himself feel.

That was the only downfall about sharing a room now. He couldn't think of one when he found out he was rooming with Brent, but whilst he packed his small toy the night before leaving, he couldn't see an opportunity to ever use it. It was already beginning to become a problem.

He opted to stop thinking about it before he worked himself up and took out his cell to start texting Brent and his other best friend Becca, who was in the college somewhere too.

'Bored already. No one to talk to. Mcdonalds after class? Xx' he sent to both of them after creating a group chat.

'Sure!' Becca replied incredibly fast, as usual. 'How's Matt?;)xx' Justin cringed. Becca was the friend that Justin told everything about boys to -- he didn't let his secret (that she didn't know about) hold him back from, what Becca calls it, his inner slut, which may have come out the weekend before and had treated 'Matt' to his plump lips.

Matt wasn't the first boy to get this treatment though, but that was all Justin had done with boys. He hated the thought of the secret between his legs holding him back so he got out there as much as possible. Brent knew about his tendencies due to the rumors of Justin tending to get around that flew around high school a lot, but never the details.

'Matt? Sure sounds good x' Brent added. Justin only told him things about Jason when it came to boys -- he couldn't hold that in.

'Becca be quiet! And okay, Mcdonalds it is. Meet me outside after this hell! Xx'

Justin sighed and sat back, opting to put in his earphones, when someone familiar walked in. Justin felt his face grow with embarrassment as his crush spotted him from across the room, and started to approach him.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You Should've Of Made More Chapters In How Jason Actually Fucks Justin And They Say They Love Each Other And What Happens When Jason Gets Rachel's Number What Does He Text Her ? Her Jason And Justin Having Christmas Together And Jason Meeting Justin Parents And Justin Meeting Jason Brother Rob To Talk About The Transsexual Thing I Would've Loved It More Please Consider This And Just Add Some More Chapters Or Make A New Series To This Story Just Titled Differently Becuase You An Amazing Writer I Wish I Could Hear More From You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very good start!

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 10 years ago

Great beginning! I hope that you will find the time to continue with this story.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

True Love Ch. 01 Childhood friends find love in college.in Transgender & Crossdressers
How I Became a Cheerleader Guy changes schools, life and sex to fit in.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Born to Be Ch. 01 Ashley is ready to start his new life in the big city.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Mia Mine A chance encounter gives him his first taste of transgenderin Transgender & Crossdressers
Ugly Duckling to Sissy Princess Tiny and undesirable boy discovers a new life as a sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories