Justin's Secret Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sugar in the dessert had Justin alert until nearing half eight, when they had decided they were finished. He was in disbelief they'd managed to talk for two and a half hours, but he loved every second of it.

Jason pulled out his wallet, along with a couple notes that looked too much for just his meal.

"If you think you're paying you are wrong." Justin raised his eyebrows at Jason, somewhat hoping now that's what he was doing or else he'd feel pretty stupid.

Jason rolled his eyes. "Relax, it's nothing."

"Don't be cheesy!" Justin laughed, getting out his own money.

"I asked you out, doesn't that mean I should pay?" Jason grinned, putting his money down on the bill.

Justin shook his head. "Nope." He stated, laughing as he removed half of it, replacing it with his own money, handing the notes back to Jason. Just when Jason was about to disagree, Justin grabbed the other boy's wallet, shoving it back into his pocket. "No." He said, trying to be stern, but ended up giggling away.

"I can pay!" Jason protested, laughing with Justin.

"So can I! Don't be corny." He warned, pushing the bill and the money to the other side of the table, hoping it would stay untouched.

"I feel cheap though." Jason pouted. Justin thought it was adorable, almost giving in, but held his ground.

"Half." Justin pushed, still grinning. "Okay?" Jason just continued to pout, making Justin giggle again as he pushed him playfully. "I'm going to the bathroom before we go." Justin decided, getting up from their booth. He'd ordered a second drink of juice before dessert and he was paying for it with a full bladder.

He was confused as he watched Jason get up too. "Same." He added nonchalantly, like it was nothing.

And it was nothing -- two guys going to the bathroom, usually that was no big deal. But Justin was freaking out the entire short journey. He cringed as Jason walked in first and headed to one of the urinals, standing in front of it and unzipping his pants, seeming as natural as anything.

A blush was on Justin's face as he went to one of the cubicles instead. 'How embarrassing!' He thought as he pulled his pants down to his ankles, trying to be as quickly as possible so Jason wouldn't think he was doing anything more than just peeing. Justin was mortified at the thought of that, and quickly finished up, rushing to try and get out in a time that was impossible for anything more than peeing.

He was almost out of breath as he flushed the chain and exited the cubicle. He watched Jason washing his hands (Justin was pleasantly surprised that he was even doing so), and he stood at the sink next to him to do the same.

"How come you went to a cubicle to just piss?" Jason asked with a laugh.

Justin almost let out a breath of relief. "I... bottom shy." He admitted quietly. Jason thought it was adorable.

Justin was thrilled that Jason replaced his arm around his waist as they walked out of the toilets and to the vehicle, still happy even though they had to part their ways to get into the car. Justin didn't even mind that the cold wind was still blowing -- he was just happy it all had gone so well.

They both buckled up before Jason started the car, and Justin was suddenly sad in realization that they were going back to the college. Justin really didn't want to have to part with him so soon, and becoming almost desperate in wanting to spend more time with him, he laid his hand gently on Jason's thigh barely a minute into the journey.

He almost smirked as he saw Jason look at him for only a split second before concentrating back on the empty road. Justin spared no time, sliding his hand up the denim of Jason's pants until he got to his crotch. He almost moaned himself, feeling what he'd wanted all these years twitch under the surprise of Justin's touch. He smiled as he gently massaged the growing bulge, satisfied that he was having such an affect on Jason.

"Justin." Jason finally spoke. "What are you..."

"Pull over." Justin almost commanded in his ear, nipping at his lobe. He felt confident all of a sudden, now that he'd gotten to know Jason more. The nerves he felt while in this position yesterday were thankfully not present.

Jason pulled over as soon as he could, shivering at Justin's demanding tone. He flicked his eyes off of the road, looking at the smaller male. He wasn't looking back though -- Justin was too busy focusing on his crotch, and that excited Jason.

Justin's hands moved over to unbutton and unzip his pants, and Jason almost sighed in relief as it released some of the pressure on his semi-erection. He lifted a little to help the twink take his pants down, and Justin almost moaned at the sight -- Jason wasn't wearing underwear underneath his jeans, and that turned him on more than he could comprehend.

He didn't let that distract him from the matter at hand. Immediately after he pulled the jeans down, he reached for the thick base of Jason's shaft and pulled it out for him to see.

Justin was not disappointed. It wasn't the biggest he'd had, but it was only beaten by one, which was Brent's, and that was only because it was a little thicker.

Jason's cock was perfect -- thick, long, veiny, and to Justin's delight, uncut. He could tell Jason was proud of it, and he could definitely see why.

Justin let himself moan at the sight. On top of being the perfect size, Jason shaved -- Justin expected at least a trimmed bush but there was no hair. He loved it.

'I can't believe this is happening' Justin thought as he jerked the shaft to it's full size, watching the head hide under the foreskin on the upstroke. Jason let himself moan while watching, loving the way he made Justin's already small hand look so tiny. Jason could see a drop of pre-cum at the tip at Justin's movements, and he could already tell he wasn't going to last long.

"Fuck." Jason groaned as Justin bent down, gently licking the pearl of pre-cum up with his tongue, grasping onto the base with his hand tight. Justin didn't want to ever let go, and drew out what he was doing as long as possible, just licking at Jason's cock lightly. He didn't want it to ever end.

Justin moaned involuntary as he let his lips stretch over the cock head, pushing the foreskin back and gently flicking the sensitive slit with his tongue. As he was doing this, he was jerking the twitching shaft with his hand, barely believing that he couldn't touch his fingers and thumb together around the large girth.

"Justin." Jason grunted, taking a hold of Justin's hair, trying gently to get his mouth on more of his cock.

The smaller male complied, sucking more of the thick length into his mouth, stopping when the head hit his throat. He then backed off to the tip before taking it back down again, doing that repeatedly while his tongue was swirling around the shaft. Justin let himself moan continually to create vibrations, but most of the time, he couldn't help it.

When Justin felt Jason was getting really worked up judging by the amount of groans escaping his mouth, he moved the hand jerking his cock down to the base. He then positioned himself more over Jason's lap, before preparing to take more of it down. Jason hadn't realized until it was happening, feeling the head of his dick push down Justin's throat.

"No one's ever done this, oh fuck..." Jason moaned loudly. "Ah! Oh shit! Justin!" He cried out, bucking his hips up and holding Justin's head down. He loved the slurping and choking noises Justin made on his dick, letting go after almost fifteen hot seconds.

Justin came up for air, breathing heavily but hardly affected. Jason loved how Justin looked like he'd been face fucked hard, saliva coating his now red, swollen lips, strings of it still attached to his cock -- which was also coated in Justin's spit, and the scene looked so hot he could've came there and then.

Justin then jerked the shaft a little bit while he caught his breath, and then went back down on Jason again. With his free hand, Justin moved to play with Jason's balls gently, rolling them around in his fingers almost lovingly.

"So good..." Jason groaned, watching Justin's full lips touch his fingers that were holding the base. 'The boy has a gift' Jason thought. He never would have thought that he'd have his cock deep throated because of how big it was, but Justin had really surprised him, especially since how tiny he is.

Justin repeated that a few times, varying between letting Jason's cock stay in his throat for about ten seconds before he pulled off for air and bobbing up to the head then all the way down to the base quickly. He was forever grateful Brent let him practice on his when they were sixteen; he could tell Jason was surprised and very appreciative of his gift.

"Gonna cum." Jason grunted, closing his eyes for the first time, leaning back on the headrest.

"Yeah, cum in my mouth Jason." Justin urged, jerking the shaft while he spoke before slipping the head through his lips again.

Instead of deep throating, Justin concentrated on what he knew was the most sensitive part, pulling his lips up and back down on the head. He licked and tickled the underside with his tongue while he jacked the rest of the impressive length, moaning all the while, creating the most delicious vibration.

"Take it, take it!" Jason grunted, his hands on Justin's head, keeping him in place. "Oh, fuck!"

Justin moaned over and over while the white splatter of Jason's cum coated the inside of his mouth. He had to keep swallowing in order to make room for it all. It seemed like it would never end, and Justin hoped it wouldn't.

"Oh, God, Justin..."

Jason groaned one last time while he finished, letting himself relax against his chair with a sigh of pure satisfaction. His grip on Justin's head loosened, and after one final swallow, Justin cleaned up his cock with his mouth and backed off. He looked one last time at the deflating cock he'd already grown to love so much, and tucked it back gently into his jeans.

Jason laughed lightly, zipping and buttoning them up himself once he got them over his hips again. Justin only realized how wet he was when he stopped concentrating on Jason's crotch. He'd definitely leaked through with how wet he was, and he was right in his decision to wear dark jeans. He decided to sit on his hands on the way back, not wanting to make the seat wet. 'How embarrassing would that be?' He thought while cringing.

"No one's ever deep throated me before." Jason admitted, sounding amazed. "I thought it was too big, you have a fucking gift."

Justin smiled at both the compliment and the lingering taste of cum. "You liked?" His voice was raspy from the abuse to his throat.

"Liked? Loved. That was the best."

Justin let himself giggle, feeling almost high. "Was I good enough for you to take out then?" He asked, referring back to their conversation before.

Jason chuckled tiredly. "Definitely. No regrets." His face then contorted from content to unsure. "I've never... do you want..." Justin wasn't sure what he was asking. "You know like, return the favor?" He asked.

Justin was surprised. "You mean like, what I just did?"

Jason almost cringed. "Not a blow job, but..."

"Oh, no, I -- it's fine..." Justin furrowed his eyebrows. He'd never had a guy ask if he wanted a favor in return, it took him by surprise. He was also confused as Jason obviously didn't want to do it, and obviously hadn't done it before either. "Why ask?" He felt strangely flattered.

Jason breathed a sigh of relief. "I've never taken a guy out before. I would've felt selfish if I didn't at least ask." He smiled, starting the engine.

"So I'm different from your one night stands?" Justin asked in a teasing manner, a sly smile on his swollen lips which only showed he'd been up to no good.

Jason just smiled almost shyly, concentrating on the road.

***

"How did your date go?" Brent asked teasingly as soon as Justin stepped through the door.

"Need a shower. Talk later." Justin replied in desperate need of a release as he went to fetch his towel.

"That good huh?" Brent laughed.

Justin nodded, letting himself smile. "We talked a lot. It was nice." Though he was being blunt now, he knew he'd tell Brent just about everything after his needed shower.

"That it?" Brent sounded almost confused.

"Then I sucked him off in his car." Justin almost moaned at the memory.

"Ah, there's the Justin I know." He laughed, getting only a scowl and the middle finger from his friend.

Justin quickly made his way to the bathroom, locking the door behind him and turning on the shower. He couldn't of gotten his clothes off any faster, but when he took off his jeans, he noticed something like paper fall out of the pocket and onto the floor.

Confused, he picked it up, seeing it was money -- coincidentally, exactly half of what their meal had been and what Justin had thought he paid. His mouth opened almost in shock and he let himself laugh a little at how sweet it was. He knew then that Jason had found a way to pay for the dinner himself, and had sneaked the money into his pocket at some point. Justin was grinning like a fool, not being able to stop himself if he tried.

***

Jason entered his dorm with a sigh. It was of satisfaction until he saw his roommate there -- he was pretty much always out, so it was always disappointing to see him in the dorm. Two small greetings passed each other before Jason stated he was showering -- he'd wanted a bit of alone time to think, and his roommate being there would be a distraction.

He closed the bathroom door behind him and turned on the shower, wondering what Justin was doing at that moment. As he stripped himself of his clothes, he thought about how the date had went and smiled. There wasn't one awkward silence the whole time, which was unusual on first dates. Hell, he never even really went on first dates unless he thought he'd get laid afterwards.

He stepped in the shower. 'Justin's more than that though', he thought, letting the warm, relaxing water run over him. The blow job in the car had definitely perfected the date (being honestly the best he'd ever had), but it still would have been a nice time without it. He really did like Justin, and it was confusing and messing with him. He never really had romantic feelings for anyone a part from the girl he'd lost his virginity to at almost sixteen, and had been with for two more years after. After that, he decided a relationship wasn't worth it.

He hadn't meant to, but he started to think about Justin's lips wrapped around his cock. The whole point of having a shower was to think about his feelings towards the twink, but he couldn't stop thinking about the events that happened right in his car. The way Justin was so eager to please sent a chill down his spine.

Jason groaned to himself out of dissatisfaction, jerking his hand away that was traveling down to his crotch as if it had it's own mind. He tried to take his mind off of his hardening shaft, thinking back to his feelings. He was turned off already. He sighed.

He got his thoughts on track, thinking about how the closest thing to a relationship since was 'friends with benefits' with a few people, so it was strange to be taking someone on dates and spoiling them again. It was also strange to him that it was a male. He knew since he started puberty he was at least bisexual, but he never saw himself in a relationship with a guy.

'A guy' -- the two words pondered around Jason's head. Justin acted so feminine, it was so unusual yet so familiar. The way he picked at his burger instead of biting into it, the giggling, the ability to cross his legs, being grossed out by anal and the strangest of all was that he didn't use the urinals. He hadn't yet met a guy that was 'bottom shy' as he'd stated, and along with all of those other things, it didn't really add up in his mind.

'He's just gay' Jason thought with a sigh as he dismissed all of it, reaching down to take care of the large issue between his legs.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loving it!!!

Keep up the good work, the story is going great. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Saved By My Mate She-wolf is saved by a human who needs her.in NonHuman
911, What is Your Emergency? A younger man reunites with a woman who once cared for him.in Mature
The Rehab Following one's dreams.in Romance
Mia Mine A chance encounter gives him his first taste of transgenderin Transgender & Crossdressers
A Girl Like Victoria A first date with a special girl, they get what they wantin Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories