Justin's Secret Ch. 09

Story Info
Justin makes progress. Jason has a plan.
7.3k words
19.3k
14

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin's heart rate picked up as the familiar car came into view, the one that was about to pick him up from outside his college. It was the following Friday afternoon from the night he'd spent with his drunken boyfriend, and he found himself actually spending time with someone that wasn't Jason for once. He made sure to make plans with Jason because of his sister coming down, so Justin was seeing his boyfriend when his sister went home on the Saturday. Justin would be tired, but he wanted to see his man.

The car parked up in front of him. Justin started grinning and pulled the door open, immediately heaving himself on the passenger seat to grab and cuddle the perky blonde that was his sister.

"Rach! I have missed you so much!" Justin exclaimed into her shoulder, tears springing to his eyes.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't come last weekend." The just turned twenty year old was in the same state as her brother, tears of happiness threatening to fall.

"No I get it, it's fine." Justin calmed himself and pulled back from his sister.

He'd left his bags outside and left the car quickly to put them in the back seats -- the pair were going to stay in a hotel for the night to make sure they'd had enough time together until the next visit.

"So, how's the family?" Justin asked with a smile as they got going to the hotel. They were going to go Christmas shopping the next day, as it was barely a month away. It was always good to go early, so that the malls weren't completely mobbed -- also why they were going at ten in the morning much to Justin's dislike.

"Boring. Annoying. As usual..." She mumbled monotone. "Mom wants to go away for Christmas. Just her and Dad for like the whole vacation." Rachel was clearly annoyed. "And because Jamie lives with them he's going with them too cause they don't want him to be alone for Christmas."

Justin huffed. "What about me? Us! He's always been the favorite!" He bitched, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I know, right?" Rachel agreed with a scoff. "But yeah. You can stay with me and Liam if you need to."

"No... ew. You're always all over each other." Justin laughed but inside he was upset. He'd definitely have to stay at his sister and her boyfriend's house if his parents decided to go away -- he could stay at the college for Christmas vacation but there wasn't a chance he'd do that.

"Yeah well, what are your other options?" Rachel asked rhetorically, shooting her brother a sympathetic look.

"Only if you don't mind." Justin replied numbly.

"Of course not." Rachel frowned, hurting for her brother. He'd never had it easy, he'd definitely had the worst luck out of the three siblings. "Anyway." She mumbled. "Any good news?"

The hurt went away when she saw Justin smiling. "Um, well, I have a boyfriend." He admitted shyly, looking down at his fiddling fingers with a blush on his cheeks.

"You could have started with that!" She gushed, grinning for her brother. She hadn't actually expected him to come out with anything good -- nothing had ever gone right for him, but this was really something. "Tell me absolutely everything! I will be meeting this boy."

Justin let himself giggle. "It's Jason... we've been properly together for a week but we've been seeing each other for like two months."

"What, Jason Anderson? You used to go on about him all the time." Rachel laughed loudly, very happy that the odds were in her brother's favor for once. In her eyes, he really did deserve it. She loved her little brother more than anything.

"I know... I just can't believe he's mine." Justin grinned.

"Is he who you're texting?"

Justin nodded, tapping away at his phone. "Yeah. It's nonstop. I've never had something like this before..."

"Because you were too busy being a little slut." Rachel laughed, raising an eyebrow at her brother.

"Oh, shut up!" Justin giggled. "I can't be a slut when I'm still a virgin."

"You wouldn't be if you had a dick though, would you?" Rachel teased. She was the only one that Justin was okay with teasing him about his situation -- her comments just made him laugh because she was family rather than a friend, so it wasn't patronizing.

"You're probably right." Justin laughed. "I won't be a virgin for long though, hopefully." He spoke quietly, blushing while thinking of the previous weekend and what had happened.

Rachel raised her eyebrows. "You think you guys are that serious?"

"Well, he kind of, knows about the thing..." Justin trailed off, balancing his concentration between his boyfriend and his sister.

"What is it with you and not telling me stuff?" Rachel called out loudly. "This is so big Justin. What did he say about it?" She was ecstatic for her brother now -- she was so excited that he'd finally found someone to trust so much, even as just a friend than Brent. The fact it's his boyfriend made it even better.

"It's like I'm actually normal." He smiled all the way through telling his sister how Jason found out and reacted. "I feel at peace with myself."

Rachel slapped him playfully on the thigh before returning her hand to the wheel. "You are normal! But I'm very happy for you. If you're that serious I'll definitely have to meet him." She smiled at her brother. "Be careful about your virginity though. You haven't been together very long. I know it's all exciting and stuff, but wait a few more months, okay?"

"Gosh, I don't know if I can..." Justin giggled, the blush returning. He was nonstop thinking about it, the day he'd finally lose his virginity. He knew it would be with Jason, he was so in love with him.

"Please? Try... I don't want to see you get hurt."

"Jason won't hurt me." Justin smiled confidently. "I trust him. I love him."

Rachel just smiled at her naïve brother. "After two months?"

"I've known it for years. Please don't. I know I sound stupid, but I really do."

"Are you saying it yet?"

Justin sighed. "No. I don't know if he feels the same."

"Well, from what you've told me he sounds very nice." Rachel was grinning -- it was one thing that Justin had a boyfriend, but it was on a complete other level that he actually knew about the situation. Rachel always thought he'd somehow end up with Brent. She knew they'd had a couple encounters two years before, and thought that may have been the start of something.

"He pays for everything, it's so annoying." Justin giggled, and continued to talk about his man.

The rest of the car journey consisted of conversation about the little things in Jason that he admired. When they came to a stop, Justin got up the photo that the pair took when he first went to Jason's dorm after the Mark situation. He explained how they got together and most things after that. Rachel was in awe, watching how happy her little brother was. Seeing her brother so elated was very rare.

Rachel also managed to pry about Justin's sex life. She knew he always gave in, otherwise he wouldn't have the vibrator he cherished so much. As expected, he gave in again and spilled from their first encounter, to how big Jason was, to their latest encounter and just about anything in between. Justin was embarrassed the whole time, but there was no denying he didn't like talking about it. Anything about his man he liked to talk about. He was still in disbelief that they were even together.

"I bet it will end soon though, I'm never this lucky." Justin mumbled. "Sorry. Enough about myself." He stated as they got out of the car. "What about you? How's Liam and stuff?" He asked as they walked towards the hotel's entrance. He was glad his sister was small too -- they were about the same height and he didn't have to talk up to her like everyone else.

"Oh be quiet, it sounds like he really likes you." Rachel smiled. "And yeah we're good. Same as usual. It's kind of weird to be out of the house though..."

"Gosh, it sounds it." Justin laughed. "I can't wait though. Mom and Dad and Jamie all just suck."

Rachel snickered. "Don't they just? I'm happy to not spend Christmas with them. Too judgmental."

"Eugh, right?"

The pair checked in while talking and laughing, and carried their luggage with them up to the room. They spent the evening gossiping, laughing, watching TV and of course ordered room service. They stuffed their faces with ice cream as they watched a crappy movie the hotel provided, having a good time making fun of the poor production. And of course, most of the time Justin was texting his man who was out with his friends. The drunk 'I miss you' texts warmed his heart, so much so that the next day he made sure to go all out on getting him a Christmas present, hoping badly they'd still be together by then.

***

"I got you something for Christmas today." Justin admitted, breaking the comfortable silence after swallowing a bite of the food he'd ordered -- his boyfriend had taken him out to dinner after his sister left. Justin was a little moody, missing his sister already and had already eaten so he'd only gotten a salad, but the main thing on his mind was his plans for Christmas. It hadn't bugged him too much -- he had expected something like this to happen, but he wasn't being as talkative as usual due to thinking about what he was going to do for Christmas (correction -- daydreaming about spending Christmas with Jason).

"You didn't have to babe. What did you get?" Jason asked warmly, looking down at his boy that was tucked into his side while they ate.

"Well that'd ruin the surprise." Justin smiled a little. He hadn't really smiled since his sister left.

"If it's less than a hundred dollars then I don't want it." Jason joked, gently tickling and tracing the bare skin of his boyfriend's side from his shirt riding up with the tips of his fingers.

Justin found the light sensation comforting, giggling softly at Jason's comment for the first time since his sister left.

When he didn't reply, Jason had to ask. "Babe, what's wrong?" Although Justin didn't have a terribly big change in mood, Jason picked up on the fact that he wasn't as talkative as normal. Usually he couldn't get a word in until Justin realized what he was doing and got embarrassed about it.

"Nothin'." Justin replied, prodding his fork around the salad.

Jason frowned and turned Justin's face up to him by cupping his cheek. "You and your sister alright?"

"We're fine -- good actually. We had a nice time." Justin pulled his face away from his boyfriend's hand to go back to his salad. He took Jason's hand in his, as if thanking him for showing concern and caring.

Justin got a sweet kiss on his jawline in return. He smiled at the comfort, feeling Jason squeeze his hand.

'I love you' -- the words were so close out of Justin's mouth that he bit down painfully onto his tongue to stop them from coming out. He tasted blood but he didn't loosen his grip, just in case.

The pair finished their meals mostly in comfortable silence, sitting happily in each others company.

"Brent's at the dorm." Justin mumbled, breaking the silence of the car as the two drove back to the college. He wanted to be alone with Jason. He wanted cuddles and kisses, maybe more so he could forget, but he couldn't have that with his best friend there.

"Yeah?" Jason replied, clenching his jaw. He also wanted to be alone with his boy in hopes to pry what was making him upset. Jason fished out his phone and placed it in Justin's lap. "Text my roommate and ask him if he's out please?"

"Oh, sure..." Justin mumbled. He smiled small at the trust Jason put in him with his phone that most people don't with anyone. "Under Sam, right?"

"Right."

Justin sent a text, hoping that it sounded somewhat like Jason just asking if he was back at the dorm and if he'd be back at all if he wasn't.

"So you talk to him now?" Justin surprisingly ignited conversation, referring to the awkward stage Jason and his roommate went through.

"Yeah, we drink together sometimes. He's alright."

Justin frowned. "You seem to drink a lot." He almost whispered, not wanting to come off as offensive. He didn't want Jason to damage himself by the amount of alcohol he seemed to consume -- compared to Justin's encounters with alcohol, limited to only one, it seemed like a lot.

"It's only a few drinks babe. It's college." Jason smirked.

Justin was about to reply but Jason received a message. "He said 'out pretty late, I'll text you when I'm coming back if I do. Have Justin over?'" He read aloud, giggling and blushing at the last bit. "With a wink face." He clarified.

"Well that's our plans sorted then?" Jason laughed too.

"Sounds good." Justin agreed quietly, smiling away.

The drive was quiet after that, and while the couple walked hand in hand to Jason's dorm there wasn't much conversation there either. It wasn't uncomfortable but Jason hated it, being used to his Justin being so full of life and talkative.

Jason left Justin's touch only to unlock his dorm. Then his hand fell to Justin's lower back, leading him in the empty dorm.

"Still messy." Justin remarked with a small smile. Although he liked things to be tidy, he loved how the room reflected his boyfriend's masculine side.

He also loved the smell of the dorm, it smelled like his boyfriend and he found comfort in that. He knew his roommate was out a lot of the time and it showed; the only thing Justin could smell in the room was Jason's cologne.

Jason shut the door behind him. "Still perfect." He remarked, his eyes on his boyfriend's ass.

Justin cracked up for the first time since his sister left. "Cheap shot, but nice try." He smiled at his man.

"I mean it." Jason grinned at his boyfriend's slight increase of good in his mood, and took the opportunity to grab the ass he was staring at as a gesture to what he was talking about.

Justin let out an unsatisfied whimper from the cold room and wriggled out of his coat. He cheekily left it in Jason's hands, kicking off his shoes before lurching towards the bed, climbing underneath the covers in search for warmth.

Jason laughed at his boy, folding the coat over the chair by his desk, kicking off his shoes also. He slid in next to Justin who snuggled up quickly, greedily absorbing all of the warmth, his teeth chattering a little.

"I hate winter." Justin remarked, sliding his hands up Jason's shirt to feel his warm skin with an exaggerated pout. He still found it strange that he was in this situation with Jason -- he thought it would only happen in his imagination, but he wasn't complaining.

"Mm, wanna tell me what's been bugging you now babe?" Jason prodded quietly, smoothing his warm, comforting hands under his boy's sweater.

"Nothing's wrong, I said that." Justin said, a little too snappy than he had actually intended.

"Yeah but you didn't mean it, did you?" Jason retorted, again, gently.

Justin closed his eyes in frustration. "No." He muttered. Justin took a deep breath and clenched his fists tight. "My parents are booking a holiday for the whole of the Christmas vacation." He spat.

Jason almost laughed. "What's wrong with that? It'll be cool, where are you going?" He asked, misunderstanding. He felt sad though -- he'd miss his boy over Christmas. He knew in the first place that they'd both be separate due to being at home, but at least Justin was only a five minute drive away. He didn't like that they'd be in different countries -- he wouldn't be able to see his boy at all, probably not even text him.

"No, just them. And my brother." Justin dug his face into Jason's chest, feeling the hurt and rejection strongly.

Jason was almost shocked. "What, why? What the Hell?"

"I don't know. I think they like, hate me because of what happened." Justin mumbled. "My sister said I could stay with her but she has a boyfriend and that'll be awkward..."

"What the fuck kind of parents do that?" Jason spat, growing annoyed.

"Mine. Obviously."

Jason frowned, pecking his boys lips. "Baby..." He felt terrible that he couldn't do anything about it.

"But yeah. my sister will be with her boyfriend the whole time so sucks for me." Justin grumbled. "I love Rachel but I know she will. She's obsessed with him and I barely even know him -- I'll have to sleep on the couch and everything."

"Have you not spoke to your parents about it?"

"No." Justin muttered. "But it doesn't matter -- just the fact they even planned going without me is enough." He squeezed his eyes shut. "They're so awful Jason -- they kicked Rachel out just because she had sex before marriage, they even called her a slut. But Jamie lost his virginity at sixteen and they don't even care." He mumbled, sighing with frustration.

"Jamie's your brother?" Jason intervened with furrowed brows, just so he understood the shocking story. He was almost happy that Justin trusted him enough to tell him all of this personal stuff, but listening to him talk easily about what they'd done was painful. He then felt bad for not telling him about his medication for depression, but he'd never found a right time to say -- he figured it wasn't something you could just randomly bring up.

"And the favorite." Justin spat. "I'm the only virgin and they hate me, even though they pushed staying one until marriage so hard on us while growing up. I try my best for them and they don't even care. I don't even want to be at college, I'm doing it for them." he grumbled.

Jason wondered how he could talk about his parents and what they'd done so calmly. He knew if his mother ever did anything like that he'd be absolutely devastated -- it seemed like Justin didn't expect anything less, and it was so strange to him. His boy was visibly frustrated, but that was all Jason could detect; he expected him to be crying, but there was no emotion in that sense in his voice.

"You talk about it so easily, like what they've done is nothing." Jason stated, appearing more annoyed out of the pair while he stroked his boy tenderly. He hated that he didn't know what to do or say to make things better, but Justin seemed strangely alright. "I think I'm more pissed off than you." He tried to laugh it off but he really was irritated, maybe more so than his twink.

"I honestly expected it." Justin looked up into his man's eyes, seeing that he was indeed as annoyed as his tone had portrayed him to be. "I knew once I'd go to college they'd see it as one less kid to deal with. I wouldn't be surprised if they made my room into some sort of storage or some shit." He sighed. "I don't want to talk about it anymore." He decided, hugging closer to his man.

"You can't brush it off just like that -- just... what the fuck?" Jason was still in disbelief. 'How could you do that to someone so sweet, let alone your own child?' he thought. Jason hated anything and anyone that upset his twink, and the fact he couldn't do anything about this particular thing was pissing him off even more than the actual situation, which was enough on its own. He huffed loudly, massaging his now almost painfully throbbing temple. He didn't see how anyone could mistreat someone so wonderful.

There was a pause while Justin analyzed his frustrated man. "You're hot when you're mad." In Justin's mind, the conversation was over and the sex was going to begin as simply as that, like a switch. But Jason, being so frustrated, took it differently.

"Can't we have one serious conversation without you trying to avoid it with sex?" Jason didn't mean to snap, but he was annoyed. But before he could take it back, his boy spoke up;

"I'm not avoiding it! I mean it!" Justin defended while secretly loving that he'd accidentally wound him up a little more. His tone was more aggressive and rough than he'd heard it before, and it made him throb between his legs. He was hoping they could do it dry again -- that felt really good for him. "And how is this serious? It's my douche-bag parents. Big deal -- I'll stay on a couch for Christmas. So?" He was trying to push the conversation quickly away, thinking with something else other than his brain.