K.A.M.A. Combat

Story Info
A new card game has been invented. By the Pi Mu Sigma girls?
4.4k words
3.87
14.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xelover
Xelover
56 Followers

Synopsis: A brilliant scientist invents two prototype Alternate-Reality card game machines that are stolen before he could finish them. Can the girls of Pi Mu Sigma perfect the game for him?

Author's Note: This is the first part of a two-part story. The entire database of cards I've thought up will hopefully have been used or mentioned by the end of the second part. I've spent many hours perfecting and improving the details of this game, since it's an idea that's been stuck in my head for years. Hopefully, I've gotten it right this time. The prequel to this story is Pi Mu Sigma, though this story can be read on its own if need be.

This story contains graphic representations of sexual acts in a fictional parallel world to ours, including female-on-female sex, bondage, and double-insertion. If this material offends you in any way, or if you are not of legal age to read this, discontinue reading and consult your physician immediately. All characters are 18 years of age or older within this story.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I've finally completed my device!" exclaims the scientist as he holds up one of his two prototype machines. "I've finally created a card game capable of taking place in an alternate dimension!"

He straps the wristband onto himself and looks over his invention. Perfectly round, with deck slots in the front and the back. There's a giant red hemisphere on top with a slightly smaller diameter than the silver base.

"I shall call it the 'Cyclone,'" the scientist says to himself, then immediately jots down his notes on a piece of paper.

Another scientist walks into the laboratory and stands beside him.

"Is everything going well with your latest invention, Dr. White?" asked the scientist that just walked in.

"Ah! I'm glad you're here, Dr. Lester! You see, I've just finished the basic product!" says a gleeful Dr. White.

"Sounds good, but what's it supposed to do?" asks Dr. Lester, confused.

"I call it the Kinetic Alternative Motion Accelerator, or Cyclone for short," explains Dr. White. "When it is in range of the other Cyclone I've built, and the words 'It's on' are shouted into it, the interface that is programmed into it will tell you to choose a destination to travel to in order to play the card game that it's programmed for. Whenever a player draws a card, the base of the Cyclone spins 180 degrees to make it easy to discard the card that was just drawn. Once a card is either discarded or played, the Cyclone will spin 180 degrees once more to allow the player the ability of drawing and discarding repeatedly."

"It sounds like your last 12 years making it didn't go to waste," smiles Dr. Lester.

"I'm afraid they did," groans Dr. White, "since there is still no plot to the game, no theme. Even though I've written down how to make the cards that would be compatible with each Cyclone, I have no idea what kind of cards I'm supposed to create for the game."

"Well, don't feel too bad," soothes Dr. Lester. "It's almost midnight. Try to sleep on it, and you should figure something out."

"You may be right," reasons Dr. White. "I am feeling a bit exhausted. I shall continue my work in the morning."

Dr. White stores both Cyclones into a box which also contains all of the data that had been compiled for it. He slides the box under the table and walks with Dr. Lester out into the parking lot where they part ways and go home.

- - -

Brittany checked her watch as she landed on the floor of the laboratory.

"Wow, it's only 1:04 in the morning. We're making great time," she says to herself.

"Hurry up and grab it!" shouts Amy from above. "Ms. Destiny's going to kill us if we come back to Pi Mu Sigma empty-handed!"

"Alright! I'm getting it!" Brittany responds, searching for Dr. White's new invention.

"Found it! Let's get out of here!"

- - -

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" screams Dr. White.

"What's the matter?" worries Dr. Lester.

"The Cyclones are missing, and so is the box!" yells Dr. White. "All of my work! Gone!"

- - -

"So, can you complete it?" asks Brittany as she hands the box to Ms. Destiny.

"Yes, I should," Ms. Destiny tells her. "It will take quite a while, but I should be able to give it the edge it needs to become popular around the world."

- - -

Years later, just after the funeral of Dr. White, Ms. Destiny completes both Cyclones and an entire edition of cards, twelve decks in all.

"For now," explains Ms. Destiny to Brittany and Amy, "these two Cyclones, as Dr. White called them, will have to do, at least until more can be manufactured. With the blueprints that he created, however, producing more should be no problem."

"Cool!" blurted Amy. "Can Brittany and I try 'em out?"

"No," declared Ms. Destiny, and an instant whine of disapproval was emitted by the two girls. "However, you may each play against me."

Smiles appeared on both of their faces, and they played Rock, Paper, Scissors to decide who goes first.

Brittany won.

"Okay, Brittany," announces Ms. Destiny, "have you already read Dr. White's rules?"

"Only, like, ten times!" she affirmed, strapping the Cyclone onto her left wrist.

"Good, then I only have to tell you that this game is going to be based on sex. I'll explain the rest as we go along. Are you ready?"

"Let's do this!" nodded Brittany.

"At the same time now, okay?" commands Ms. Destiny.

"It's on!"

- - -

Time seemed to stop completely in the room they were in. Suddenly, the Cyclone talks to them.

"PLAYERS, SELECT THE SCENE."

"I'll let you choose," winked Ms. Destiny to Brittany.

"Uh... what do I say?" she asks.

"Just shout out a place," Ms. Destiny explained. "Whether it's a bedroom, a closet, anywhere you want to have sex, just say it, whether it's real or make-believe."

"How about a classroom?" Brittany wonders.

"Sure! But don't talk to me, talk to your Cyclone," suggested Ms. Destiny.

"Uh... classroom?" stammered Brittany.

"... CLASSROOM CONFIRMED. COMBAT START."

The office that Brittany and Ms. Destiny were both standing in faded away and was replaced by a classroom setting with desks, chairs, and a chalkboard up front. At the same time, all of their clothes faded away and Ms. Destiny floats over to the desk in front of Brittany and is forcefully bent over, the hills of her butt sticking straight out towards Brittany. A ruler then appears in Brittany's right hand.

"What's going on?" cries Brittany. "What happened?"

"I thought you said you read the rules," uttered Ms. Destiny from the desk.

"I did, but the rules never said anything about you being bent over or a ruler appearing magically in my hand."

"That's just a little extra that I added into the game. Whenever a player selects a specific scene, a few cards activate automatically, like the Item card you have in your hand or the Motion card that I'm in right now," directed Ms. Destiny.

"Item card? Motion card?" asks Brittany.

"There are four different kinds of cards in this game," Ms. Destiny explains. "Item cards are the most basic, creating items to use during the game. Next in line would be Event cards, which directly alter the flow of the game. Third are Scene cards, which change the room that the game is played in. Scene cards may also activate multiple other cards as a side-effect, but the most powerful cards would be Motion cards. Motion cards force the moves and actions of your opponent, which puts a serious dent in any strategy."

"How do I win the game?" questions Brittany.

"There are no winners," Ms. Destiny admitted. "The game ends when we want it to, or if neither of us plays a card for 20 minutes. Now come on! I can't move my body until you play your first card. Or, you can just use the ruler you have to tease me for a bit, but that would make you a very naughty girl."

Brittany laughed quietly, then approached Ms. Destiny's bent figure. She rubs the side of the ruler along Ms. Destiny's outer pussy lips, causing Ms. Destiny to gasp and breathe heavily. Brittany continues this torture for a while before she drops the ruler and draws her first card. The Cyclone spins around and waits for Brittany to do something.

Brittany has drawn the '9-in. Glass Dildo' card.

"9 inch Glass Dildo!" shouts Brittany. Suddenly the card itself glows bright, and a shiny glass dildo replaces the card in her hand. The Cyclone spins again, and Brittany quickly runs over to slide the dildo deep into Ms. Destiny's pussy.

Ms. Destiny tries to draw a card while she can still think straight, but her next card refused to come out. She quickly remembered her own rule that says once Brittany plays a card, she must wait 60 seconds before she may draw a card of her own.

Ms. Destiny grasps the sides of the desk and wiggles her hips as Brittany continues pumping the glass rod inside her. After a while, Ms. Destiny is finally free to draw her first card. She reaches for a card, but her muscles lock up for a second from the feelings of the dildo inside her. She pulls a card out and her Cyclone spins around. She drew one of her personal favorites, the "Bondage" Motion card, but she doesn't want to play it, for it would mean that Brittany would be forced to quit penetrating her. She discards it, and the Cyclone spins once more.

Ms. Destiny draws another card, and this time she immediately tosses it on the floor in front of her.

"Guest! Female!" Ms. Destiny moans, and suddenly the card disappears. Rising up from the floor in its place is a beautiful, naked, 18-year-old brunette girl.

The brunette guest walks over behind Brittany and kneels down, opening her mouth and wrapping her lips around Brittany's pussy lips, licking her out. Brittany gasps and temporarily stops fucking Ms. Destiny until the wonderful feelings happening in her loins calms down a bit.

It takes a minute for Brittany to force herself to continue fucking Ms. Destiny with her Cyclone hand, but she finally draws a card from it with her other hand. She points it at Ms. Destiny.

"I play the 'Anal Beads' Item card!" Brittany announces, and the card in her hand lights up. The card reforms into a string of anal beads, hanging between her fingers. She takes the first bead of the unholy rosary and places it just on the rim of the asshole of her head counselor, applying just enough pressure to insert the first bead.

Ms. Destiny feels the cold metal of the first bead and cringes at the strange feeling of the foreign object sliding inside her sphincter, stretching its walls. However, that was just the first bead, and all of the beads are slightly bigger than the ones before it.

The next bead is pushed into Ms. Destiny, and Brittany's hand shakes a bit from the trouble she is having as the unnamed woman behind Brittany eats her out without stopping. It takes her a moment to fully insert the bead.

Ms. Destiny quickly begins drawing and discarding cards, searching for the perfect card to play. After many attempts, she finds the card that will give her the advantage.

"Dungeon Hold!" shouts Ms. Destiny, and immediately Brittany's limbs go lifeless.

Brittany's arms swing above her head, making her drop the dildo and beads, both hanging from Ms. Destiny's nether holes, motionless. Brittany floats up gently and chains appear from above, wrapping around her wrists. Brittany struggles against the effects of the Motion card, but her body hangs helplessly from the ceiling.

Ms. Destiny takes advantage of Brittany's restraint and stands up, stretching her legs for the first time since the game started, also causing the glass dildo and anal beads to emerge from her orifices and drop to the floor. She walks over to Brittany and runs her hands along the sides of Brittany's body, squeezing when her hands meet Brittany's hips, bending down to get a small taste of her wet nether lips. Ms. Destiny backs away and the female guest walks up instead, spreading the legs of the hanging Brittany, and continues eating her pussy. Brittany wraps her legs around the woman's head, and Ms. Destiny ends her turn.

Brittany struggles a bit, but eventually is able to stretch her hand far enough over to draw her next card. She tries to discard it, but it is surprisingly much harder to discard in her current state than to draw, so she shouts out it's name anyway.

"Stage!" yells Brittany, and suddenly the classroom setting disappears, for she played a Scene card.

With the new scene, Ms. Destiny looks like the host of the show, holding the microphone, as the brunette guest cluelessly continues eating Brittany's pussy at center-stage, in front of a full crowd with men and women, of all shapes and sizes.

The audience gasps, the reality of it stunning, but Ms. Destiny's expression never changes until she brings the microphone up to her face, grinning widely as she utters the dialogue she'd been practicing for the past few nights.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" declares Ms. Destiny. "Come one, come all, to the greatest show on Earth! Witness the very sexy young girl being thoroughly pleasured by a complete stranger! Come forth and be a part of this dazzling spectacle that only one worthy of the act shall manage! Anyone who wishes to take part in this deliciously dirty deed, simply come up and join in!"

Ms. Destiny turns around and smiles a wicked smile at Brittany before she raises both of her hands up into the air and immediately the entire crowd swarms on-stage. The female guest gets pushed out of the way as many other mouths fight for their chance to taste Brittany's pussy. Tongues also dance along every inch of Brittany's skin as mouths seem to engulf her breasts. With Brittany suspended helplessly from the ceiling, she is unable to do anything about the pleasure she is feeling from the audience.

Ms. Destiny is standing off to the side as the female guest tends to her pussy instead, and she soon begins drawing and discarding, searching for the perfect card for this situation, her favorite card in the whole game. She finds it after giving up about eight cards. She tosses the card towards the middle of the crowd and shouts out it's name.

"Masturbate!"

The entire crowd instantly stops working to please Brittany and begins jacking themselves off on-the-spot. Men, women, all of their hands working furiously to bring themselves to orgasm. Ms. Destiny pushes the brunette guest away from her pussy and nudges her towards Brittany, who looks satisfied simply from looking at all of the moving hands. It is such an erotic sight for all to see.

The guest bends down just enough to place her mouth on Brittany's horny pussy and she finishes what she started, again feeling Brittany's legs wrap around her head, just like before. Ms. Destiny bends down and picks up the glass dildo from the floor and begins fucking herself in sync with the audience.

After a few minutes, everyone except for the female guest had an orgasm within a few seconds of each other. The entire audience simultaneously dropped satisfied to the floor, while Ms. Destiny walked up and fingered the brunette guest to the orgasm she never got. Brittany wanted to stop the game just then and Ms. Destiny reluctantly agreed to quit as well.

The stage flashed, Brittany dropped from the ceiling, and time seemed to rewind along with the events that had happened throughout the game. When the two ladies opened their eyes, they were standing in the exact same spots they were in before, fully dressed, with Amy standing next to them. Before time returned to normal, both of the Cyclones glowed and the decks returned to their proper positions and were shuffled automatically by the Cyclone itself.

"...COMBAT COMPLETE."

"Well, was that it?" asked Amy to nobody in particular. "All I saw was a flash!"

"What do you mean?" responded a shocked Brittany. "We were playing for way longer than just a flash!"

"Girls!" Ms. Destiny interrupted. "When we go to the dimension that this game takes place in, time completely stops here on Earth. What seems like a flash here can last years or more while playing the game."

A quiet "Wow" was elicited from both girls, and immediately Amy squeaked "Let me go next, Ms. Destiny!"

"Okay, okay," the head counselor sighed, and Brittany handed Amy her Cyclone, helping her strap it on her left wrist, same as Brittany. She joyfully pointed the red hemisphere at Ms. Destiny and shouted the words to activate the game.

"It's on!"

The flow of time paused and the Cyclone asked for the scene.

"I'll pick the scene this time," explained Ms. Destiny. "How does that sound?"

"That sounds terrific!" chimed a very excited Amy.

Ms. Destiny speaks directly into the Cyclone. "Game Room!"

"...GAME ROOM CONFIRMED. COMBAT START."

The office disappears again, and instead a Billiards table rises up from the carpet, which turns green to match the table. An Air Hockey table and a dart board appear elsewhere. Amy's body floats up from the floor and over atop the Billiards table, where she is forced into a spread-eagle position, laying on the center of the table. The wall behind her stretches out and becomes a bowling alley.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" yells Amy, way too loud. "Like, why can't I move?"

"Well, I guess I should tell you just like I told Brittany," Ms. Destiny explained. "Whenever specific scenes are selected, a few bonus cards are activated that take effect automatically as soon as the scene is played. For this room, the game tables and bowling alley are all created by Item cards and you have been affected by the 'Spread-Eagle' Motion card."

"Item card? Motion card?" Amy asks.

Ms. Destiny sighs. "I'll just explain to you the same things I told Brittany, okay?"

"Sounds fantastic!" bursts Amy.

It took quite a while, but Ms. Destiny finally got Amy caught up with the rules of the game, even though she was uncomfortable for the entire explanation with her body spread out across a Billiards table, but she stuck through to the end of the description.

"Do you get it now, Amy?" Ms. Destiny exhaled.

"Yes, now play your first card already!" Amy urged.

"Not yet," Ms. Destiny insisted. "I want to have a little fun with you before I draw my first card." She walked over to the rack beside the table and pulled a cue stick from the wooden setup. She unscrewed the smallest half off of the stick and tossed it aside, since her plans didn't involve the complete stick, only the thick end.

Ms. Destiny walked over to Amy's right and reached over her leg to rub her outer pussy lips with one finger. Amy cooed, and Ms. Destiny began rubbing inward, up and down, slowly peeling apart Amy's moistening petals with her pointer finger. Once Amy's pussy fully bloomed, it was quickly ravaged by the thick, rounded cue stick end. In and out pumped the cue stick, hard and fast, and Ms. Destiny used the fingers on her other hand to rub Amy's nipples.

The torture continued until Amy's first orgasm of the game was discharged all over the cue stick and the table beneath her. Only then did Ms. Destiny step back and draw her first card, holding it in front of her face and smiling behind it.

"Do you like the position you're in?" smirked Ms. Destiny. "Because when I play this card, you'll be in yet another compromising position. I activate my 'Doggy Style' Motion card!"

Amy's body rose above the table and flipped over, forcing Amy onto all fours before she was dropped back onto the table.

"Why?" asked Amy. "What's the point of putting me in these positions?"

"You'll see," Ms. Destiny promised, and soon she grabbed another cue stick and again unscrewed the slender half off, until all she was left with were the two thick ends of the two cue sticks. She kept the first cue stick inside Amy's dripping, shivering pussy, and she then inserted the rounded end of the other cue stick into Amy's puckered brown tunnel, pushing it far and deep, making Amy grunt and moan at the same time.

Xelover
Xelover
56 Followers
12