K and the Client Ch. 02

Story Info
VV preps the sub.
815 words
3.6
6.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling giddy from the champagne and already excited by the prospect of what the next few hours would hold for me, I followed K out of the cafe and onto the street.

'Thank you, VV,' she said linking my arm. 'I appreciate you taking this last assignment for me. Eddy and I want to leave this all behind as soon as we can. I am happy that you came to Paris at this time, VV. I think you will enjoy this evening.'

It was a short walk from the cafe to the house, of which K occupied the two top floors. An old square, apartment building, with all the rooms centred around an inner courtyard. The third floor was a lounge and bathing area, where clients would arrive sometime before their appointment to relax with a drink, or to smoke hashish, watch a pornographic movie, to shower and change before being escorted upstairs by one of the smoothly attired, discreet and controlling butlers. When you crossed the threshold into K's mansion, you gave up the outside world entirely and placed yourself into the hands of her staff. The third floor also had separate backstage area for the freelancers, whose arrival and departure was timed precisely to avoid meeting the clients.

When we arrived the third floor was empty apart from a handsome barman.

'Bonjour mesdames,' he offered as we walked in.

'Bon apres midi, Charles,' K replied and introduced me.

'A pleasure to meet you Madame,' said Charles. Our eyes locked for a moment too long and I wondered if all he did for K was serve drinks to her clients.

K led me to the backstage area, into a plush changing room where a fair haired woman in her late twenties, average height, slim build with fake breasts was fastening a suit jacket. She wore only a bra underneath and her breasts were delightfully sexy in the dark red lace bra she wore.

'Laure will be participating in the session with the client, VV. It is imperative that you do not use her name and you follow the instructions I have already given you. She is the submissive today and will do whatever you and the client say.'

She may have been a regular freelancer, used to submission and responding to demands, but the slight widening of her eyes belied an innocence that I was eager to explore.

I walked towards her and slid my hand up her skirt thigh across the stocking tops and slid my finger between her wet lips.She gasped and her eyes shot to mine.

'Very nice, my girl,' I said, satisfied that even if this was not a first time she would be respond appropriately..

'You have no idea what I have in mind for you. The next few hours will be a delight to watch. It's a pity however we will not see these eyes of yours widen and dilate as I tell you what to do.'

K handed me a blindfold. which I tied firmly around Laure's eyes.

'There - beautiful. Now you are ready.'

I walked over to K who was about to leave and whispered

'Send the barman in here on your way out, cherie. I will call you when we are done here.'

She gave me a wicked smile and left the room.

Laure was stood upright on heels slightly too high for her. I could see she was trembling in anticipation at what was about to happen, and we hadn't even got started yet.

'This will take some time, my dear, and you will not rest throughout.'

The door opened and in walked Charles carrying a bucket of ice. I put my finger to his lips, silencing him.

'I will see to the client,' I said to him.'Would you mind preparing this woman and bringing her up in precisely ten minutes?'

Charles looked at me and nodded, smiling as he took two handfuls of ice from the bucket.

Laure's lips parted, swollen with anticipation.

Charles rubbed the ice cubes gently on her lips and cheeks.

'Calm down, my dear, you are already heating up,' he murmured, moving down her neck and collarbone her drew the ice cubes over her chest bones and onto her breasts, careful not to touch her nipples which were visibly hardening under the thin jacket.

He dropped to his knees and, taking more ice, sliding his hands under her skirt he rubbed the cubes up the back of her thighs and over her cheeks. He brought first one hand and then the other between her legs, causing the girl to almost buckle under the pleasure coursing through her body.

I watched the girl intently throughout this test. She was perfect. Nervous, acting a little unsure, and sensitive to every touch.

'You have five minutes left with her.' I ordered, turning on my stiletto heels and into the lounge.