[K][T] and Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck!" I had never heard Elspeth raise her voice or use coarse language. Her cuts are more subtle. "You have to be wearing over $1500. Are you saying there was a lot more?" I nodded. She started muttering under her breath. I caught a reference to luck. She went on a while.

After a bit I said, "Today I am paying retail. I just need two outfits, some more sensible shoes and a start on hair and makeup. Francine's professional will be upset if I do too much." This time, when Elspeth laughed, it had a different sound, more like resignation. She promised me two outfits from the mall, with shoes to match, and a hair styling, with nails. Then she pulled out her phone and accessed her network of hair care people.

It was not nearly as much fun as with Sheila and Francine, but the one I really missed was Christine. Go figure. On the way home, a much more relaxed and likable Elspeth asked if I was serious about fucking her brains out. I waited for a light, then grabbed her shirt and pulled her into a kiss. I let some of my sexual frustration out and almost all of my inner bitch. Elspeth did not say another word.

Our trip to Union had taken all morning. Rather than put up with catering sandwiches, I stopped at a deli. Elspeth ate like Sheila, which made me laugh. At the mall, I had asked Elspeth to tighten my corset, so that cat was out of the bag. I merely explained that Sheila had lived in a corset for years. To Elspeth's disbelief, I recounted the story of Sheila's Hong Kong tailored suit, which still fit after five years. I am not sure Elspeth believed me, but Sheila could take care of herself.

On return, I discovered that Elspeth had designated herself my aide. Wherever I went, she followed, with a notepad in hand. Occasionally I would ask her to run errands. It proved useful. I found myself thinking of Pedro de la Garza and his aide, Deirdre. For some reason, that relationship made much more sense. Christine is uneducated, but Deirdre was very scholastic. I could see Elspeth in her role.

Speaking of roles, I needed to talk to Evaine, so I went up to the Amish area. As expected, some of the older wives were holding court, with Evaine in attendance. When I came up, Evaine rose and approached me. Her deference alerted me to the politics involved. I acknowledged Evaine with a nod, then turned to speak to Mother Lapp, who seemed to be the one in charge. I was suddenly glad to have two young women attending me.

Mother Lapp prolonged the moment almost to the point of insult. It was purely a power play, and I allowed a small smile to acknowledge it. When Mother Lapp spoke first, I earned another point. She asked what I wanted, because everything was going well. It was almost to good. I was able to say that I had come to offer assistance, but it appeared to be unneeded. On impulse, I asked if some gloves would be helpful, for handling frozen food. Frau Lapp allowed that they would be welcome. I asked to borrow Evaine to fetch the gloves.

That all goes into a paragraph, but the actual negotiations took almost twenty minutes. As I turned to go, Evaine and Elspeth trailed side by side, as equals. I wondered what the Amish made of that, but I would never know. I do know that when we passed through the rabbit hole, into the more modern environment, Evaine let out a big sigh of relief. I turned and offered a hug, which she returned in full.

Evaine's story was much what I was expected. She got along well with other girls her age, provided there were no boys present. However, she had to kowtow to the older women, of whom Mother Lapp was the most influential. Mother Neufeld, the wife of Elder Neufeld, had the most status, but she was a quiet woman, who usually deferred to Mother Lapp. Evaine found the politics both interesting and stifling. She would have a great dissertation when the time came.

More to my interest, things really were going well. The grounds were now fully laid out and all the booths were erected. The carousel was being tested as we spoke. Another thing which caused a great deal of discussion was the ice cream churn. The churn itself was familiar. The boys had often needed to crank one for ice cream at church socials. However, Sean had dug up a WW I vintage, single piston diesel motor. The sound was very distinctive and could be heard all over the grounds. One of the projects of the day was rigging the motor to churn the ice cream.

The Amish were distressed that the motor was not plain. After all, they declined to use motorcars. Evaine had explained that the motor was very old, because it was well made and durable. It would save the boys from needing to crank hours on end, to make ice cream for the English. The Elders allowed that this was suitable for the English. After much debate, it was decided that they could also eat the ice cream, since it was already going to be made. Elder Isaiah pronounced the decision most wise, which brought a scowl from Elder Josiah. At that point the discussion turned to ice cream recipes.

In other news, Evaine told me that there was a photographer getting into everything. The Amish were very familiar with cameras—from tourists. I told Evaine to pass on that I was aware and would take what steps I was able to take. I told her that most people considered Justin a pest, including Sheila. There was more news and gossip, but it was small stuff.

I took Evaine to the new main kitchen. A little poking in the pantry produced a bundle of cheap cotton gloves. I also took one Kevlar glove. I explained that it would resist a knife, which could save a nasty cut. Hence, it was for the left hand, which would hold the meat. While I was at it, I included a frozen food knife and two ice cream scoops. This was getting a bit unwieldy, so I wrapped them all in a waterproofed apron. Evaine thought that the women would be very thankful. I told Evaine that everyone forgets things when they travel. I would leave word that the kitchen was to loan anything but personal knives.

After asking her to warn the Amish that I would be staying on the floor, I had released Evaine. Next, I checked with Security. They let me know that Sean and Sheila were meeting with the minister. I wondered how that would go. I had met the current pastor, but that was the extent of my knowledge. Sheila might be hard to take if he was the wrong sort. If he was the right sort, he might gain a valuable convert. I wondered if either Sean or Sheila would give him a clue before he committed himself. I resolved to see him myself, since I was revisiting other things.

On that subject, "Elspeth, would you like to see my childhood room? I will warn you that it led to the old me." Elspeth's face lit up with the first sentence, then clouded at the second. I did not wait to see more. Off we went into the past.

Chapter 8—Appointments

Interlude: 25th Anniversary

Cindy:

The big event that everyone points to is Geoffry Winston on the Today show. The NBC spot was first, but it was a quick hitter, last on the program. By Thursday morning, the media had had several hours to open things up. Mr. Winston is no longer with us, but he was the Vice President of Events, Catering and Convention Services. I doubt he expected anything but questions about the circus Mom had started. We do know that he did not prepare to speak about the new division or his new co-VP.

Thursday, 6:55 AM—The Today Show

Host: We now go to Sandy O'Neal at the so called "Amish Wedding" in New Jersey. With Sandy is Geoffry Winston, Vice President of Richards Enterprises. Sandy.

Sandra O'Neal: Mister Winston, there has been a lot of attention paid to this wedding. Tell me about what you are doing.

Geoffry Winston: Well, it is not every day that the CEO gets married. Sean Richards has headed Richards Enterprises since he graduated business school, thirteen years ago. We at R.E. have a variety of businesses that can support the preparations. I head the Special Events Division, which is providing much of the outdoor staging and catering services. TempWorks, our temporary employment division is providing manpower. It is going to be quite a party.

Sandra O'Neal: Speaking of divisions, I understand Richards Enterprises has a new one: Digital Arts, headed by the bride, Sheila Schwartz. What can you tell me about that.

Geoffry Winston: Well, uh, I, uh... I was aware that the Board had formed a new division, and that Miss Schwartz would head it. It was all put together rather quickly. I understand there is a high profile client. I look forward to working with Mrs. Schwartz-Richards.

Sandra O'Neal: I take it this situation is a bit unusual.

Geoffry Winston: That would characterize the entire business under Sean Richards. He has become well known for dropping surprises in our lap. Frankly, I was taken aback when he wanted us to set up a carousel in his back yard. It will be part of the wedding festivities.

Sandra O'Neal: There will be a carousel at the wedding?

Geoffry Winston: Yes Ma'am. A whole carnival side show, with skill booths, face painting, clowns and jugglers. JB Productions of New York is providing the performers.

Sandra O'Neal: Well. Matt, I don't think this will be your typical wedding.

Host: Indeed not. We will try to get more on this story. Next...

Sean:

I do not know why I do some of the things I do, especially when it comes to Sheila. I once told her that I only follow the map she gives me. What I did not say is that my more extreme actions are ones I could not explain. They were simply what I needed to do for her at that point in time. Seeing Sheila as she was that morning made me question my instincts. She had been kneeling, naked, for over six hours. I doubted that a camera would have shown any movement in that time. By rights, she should need medical attention.

Considering the depth of her trance—call it what it was—Sheila was surprisingly easy to rouse. Given the level to which she had already bound herself to me, I suspect my voice is the only thing that would have called her. Perhaps CC's voice. That was another area where I wrought what I knew not. Their depth of mutual loyalty was amazing.

But time moves on. I had warned the office that I was going to be out most of the day, but I did want to touch base. First, I wanted to see how Jeff Winston had done. DVRs are a wonderful thing—except the spot had not run yet. So, I set my PDA to the channel and went to shower.

I found Sheila waiting for me. She seemed to be floating and a little detached. Well, duh. She just did an all night vigil. I turned off the PDA and took care of my girl. She was already naked, so I led her into the shower. I love Sheila's hair and she loves me washing it. I took my time and gave her a scalp massage in the process.

After I had rinsed out the shampoo, I worked in the conditioner. While that did its job, I poured some body wash directly into my hand and soaped Sheila all over, spending extra time on her breasts and belly. By the time I was ready to rinse, Sheila was squirming. I had not told her to not touch herself, but it had been understood. Sheila earned a point for that. I had her shave her snatch, but told her not to come yet. I wish I had video. Sheila could fix me up some.

I pulled Sheila under the water flow. I was behind, with my arms wrapped around her. I nuzzled her neck in a way that sets her off. I told her that I forgave anything that she had done against me, but I was not her higher authority. Then I put my hand over her labia and said, "Come." Sheila filled my hand, then sagged into my arms.

I was prepared to catch her, so Sheila did not fall. The next few minutes was like walking a zombie through the house. I air dried us to save time, then walked her to the bed. I was tempted to attached things to her nipples and soft places, but she needed restful sleep. Instead, I left a note that she was not to wear the corset. Sheila could face the minister with only me for support. Then I added a PS. Cum all you want, any way you want. It will be the last til the honeymoon.

After that, Jeff Winston's little bobble was child's play.

Francine:

I was in a hell of a mood. I had just flown across the country, twice, and had more issues than I started with. On top of that, I had acquired a shadow. Roxanna could not be left in California, so I brought her back with me. We were standing in the baggage check in Atlanta. It was almost seven in the morning and I had not been to bed. Instead I was watching one of Sean's VPs stub his toe on national TV.

The fact that Sean and Sheila's wedding was on a national morning show was surprising, but not my concern. What was my concern was that I would be linked to the wedding. Every reporter would have my name in their notes. My plan of going to my fourplex and grabbing some sleep was out the window. There was now a good chance that I would not make it out of the airport before the questions started.

What a pickle. If I had a direct number, I would contact Sean. Instead, I would have to be using the same phone book as all the reporters. There was no guarantee I would get through. I did not have Sheila's number either. I only had.... Doh. I pulled out my phone and called Siobhan. Wonder of wonders, she was already up.

Phone: Francine?

"Yeah. What's left of me at least. I haven't been to bed and I never could sleep on a plane. Anyway, I am standing in Atlanta International and one of Sean's VPs drops the ball. He made a nice recovery, but the headhunters will be out looking for Sheila. God help us if they see her studio."

Phone: Calm down. Security is still tight here. What is your itinerary?

"I was going to fly to Philadelphia and take the commuter back to town."

Phone: Fine. Go on to Philly. I will have you picked up. What's a good name to use?

"Easy. Maggie Brogan."

Phone: That's bad. I will get you a place to crash. For an empty house, it seems to be getting full fast.

That made me feel a bit better. I would have to do some interviews, but I needed to clean up first. Even I cannot live on caffeine alone. I told Roxie that she would be going to a wedding. With any luck she might meet a guy. Maybe Sean could find her a... Didn't Today say something about new Digital Arts Division? I called Siobhan back and asked her to get my number to Sheila. If nothing else, Roxie had experience as a Hollywood receptionist. From what AAA indicated, Sheila would need one soon.

That made me feel much better. I found Roxanna. "Let's go get something to eat."

Sheila:

I do not believe I ever felt like I did that morning. After intentionally channeling Christine's ability to use an extreme posture for meditation, I realized there were drawbacks to sitting on heels for several hours straight. I was just glad I did not live through them. I would have asked Sean how he knew I could do that, but he would not have an answer. Rather, his answer was that he read it in my tea leaves, or whatever.

That brought back the night before. In all the time I had known Sean, he was easily at his most demanding. Our formal sessions did not come close. In the morning, he was still distant, as if intentionally isolating me. Perhaps he was. He used the word vigil, which was an accurate description of what I had done. All that said, Sean saw to my needs. He washed my hair, took me to the bed and left instructions to follow. Just how loopy was I?

When I woke (again?) I felt more connected. I was shocked to see that it was late morning. Sean's instructions said that I had permission to cum, but that was the furthest thing from my mind. I wanted to see Christine. Then Sean's instructions made more sense. Christine would want to get me off. I picked up the phone.

Phone: Security.

"Gerald, Sheila. I have been up all night on vigil, followed by three hours of real sleep. I am not at my best. Give me an update, let Siobhan know that I am vertical and order me some food. I have to see the priest in an hour and a half."

Phone: Ma'am, I wish I was so coherent when "not my best." Geoffry Winston was on the Today Show. It was not bad, but it could have been better. There was a question about the new division, which he did not answer. Instead he mentioned the carousel. The whole Circus is now public knowledge. Helen reports that interview requests are going through the roof, with you as the guest of honor.

In other news, we have elected to admit a few of the earliest requests. One of them is from Unique Bride magazine. He might be the one to talk to. Bloomberg and Wall Street Journal have sent credentials. Those two seem to be together. Their interest is genuinely in the business side of things. Miss Jo has been in contact with Miss Martel. I am sending a car to pick her up at the airport in Philadelphia. Is there any significance in the name Maggie Brogan?"

I snorted at that. "She is just a lady the three of us met. You could cut the brogue with a knife. Continue."

"Yes, Ma'am. Sean said to let you sleep, but remind you of the appointment with the minister. Miss Jo went shopping for "housewife" clothes. They are returning from Union now. Jason Peters is at your apartment with Miss CC. There is a crowd camped at the gym." Oi vey.

"Thank you. I need food. Sean tells me you have a way with cold cuts. I'll meet you there in five. I have some calls to make."

"A pleasure Ma'am."

Helen's morning update was more of the same. Her big news was that Columbia Pictures was moving forward with contract negotiations. I told her to get with Sean and arrange a sit down with the Bloomberg/WSJ couple. On impulse I said to include the local paper, provided it was not How Jones. I asked if I had an office yet. Helen said yes, but it was being renovated. My official first day was not for two weeks. Perfect. I told her to set me up an obviously temporary office in the same part of the building.

I called Siobhan. She was driving back from Union with one of her grad students. She gave me more details on Francine's long day. I text Christine. She was with Jason, outside my apartment. Jason was talking to reporters. I told Christine to pull Jason out, but not to use Cynthia's name. Sometimes being non-verbal has advantages.

When I reached the little kitchen, I could smell bread toasting. Laid out on the counter were an onion, already sliced, braunschweiger, cream cheese, olives, horseradish, worcestershire sauce and soy sauce. Gerald was getting ready to add horseradish and the sauces to the cream cheese. That was nicely balanced. The sweetness of the onion, umami of the fish sauce and the saltiness of the olives and soy would go well with the smokiness of the liver sausage. I was smelling rye bread in the toaster. No wonder Sean said Gerald could earn a living making sandwiches.

Once I had eaten all I could manage of my sandwich and beer (alcohol at lunch!), Gerald gave me a few pointers and a detailed schedule. I would meet Sean at the church. The senior minister was on vacation, so we would be meeting a Pastor Mueller. Gerald said he was the youth minister and fairly young himself.

After that, we would go to the main office and do the financial interview. Sean had seconded my suggestion. The Beacon was sending Francis Costello, who was their political reporter. In addition Bloomberg, the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and PBS would be represented. That was a group of heavy hitters. Gerald said that Sean had culled the list by using a small room.