KA Comes to Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down and saw the black woman, asian woman, and redhead in front of her. She felt her body being sucked and licked and was loving every minute of it. She had been moaning the whole time like the whore she knew he was making her. She smiled inside when she thought of the cum that had probably dried on her tits and the two women who must have tasted it when they went to work on her tits. That thought brought her next orgasm and she collapsed against her bonds.

She let it take her, her head back again, her long hair touching the top of the head of the pretty blonde still working on her ass behind her. She almost couldn't believe it when she heard the heels again. She was too sexually exhausted to even look, and it would have been difficult because they came from directly behind her this time.

She felt the little blonde's tongue pull back from her ass. She tilted her head forward and watched as she moved around to the front. She waited patiently as the redhead's tongue also pulled back, and that woman also stood. The black girl and the asian kept at her nipples however.

She watched as the blonde walked up to her, knelt, and took the redhead's spot. She immediately felt kisses and biting of her inner thighs before a tongue sliding across her clit. This woman had great technique and she didn't expect to last long before her next orgasm.

Before she could get there, she felt something slide between her legs from behind and then slide inside her pussy, adding to the tongue already working her over. She peered over her shoulder now and saw a fifth woman with dark hair and a strap-on joining in the fun.

Her pussy was now being fucked and licked, while her nipples were still being tormented from the front. She looked up to see the redhead still standing there, waiting patiently.

Then she saw something she didn't expect. From inside the darkness, she saw another candle being lit. Then another. And another. Candle after candle began being illuminated until she could not count them all.

The fact that so many people had been watching the scene was more than her body could process and she exploded a massive orgasm all over the pretty blonde's face. She screamed loudly this time, screaming oh my God over and over again.

Her head collapsed forward now momentarily. It didn't take long until the dark-haired woman behind her grasped her long hair and yanked back, forcing her to look up and see the crowd of people watching her being ravaged.

The redhead then stepped forward, straddling the cute blonde between her legs still, and started french kissing her. She could taste her own cum all over this woman's mouth, felt her nipples being sucked roughly now, her pussy being fucked hard, and her clit being licked. It was carnal now with the redhead, she wanted to taste the cum, wanted every drop of it back. Their tongues circling so fast and deep in each other's mouths. She had never kissed a woman so passionately.

Every one of the women picked up the pace of what they were doing. She felt her body building up for one more orgasm and tried to fuck back onto the cock and grind her clit on the face between her legs as best she could.

This time when she came, she felt all the mouths and the strap-on withdraw afterward. The cute blonde was last to stand and also moved in to french kiss her and let her taste all the cum that ended up on her face and mouth.

As each woman disappeared into the darkness, she hung there against her ropes, head down with exhaustion. As the last woman left, she began to hear the sounds of men's shoes moving in her direction. She was too exhausted to even worry about them using her and just waited to see what he had in store.

One after the other, they stepped into the light, holding their lighted candles in their hand. They blew out the flame, then proceeded to pour the contents down her body. She watched as the first covered her tits in a blue, then felt the second go down her back, unsure of the color he had used.

Man after man stepped forward and her front began to look like a giant rainbow. She had lines of wax from her shoulders all the way down her legs. Some had gotten onto her still hard clit, some down between her asscheeks to cover her hole there.

Again, she lost count of the men that came forward, but she heard them all walk away behind her and the sound of the door as they all left.

Finally, he came forward. He had his candle in hand and circled her, admiring the view immensely. He blew out his flame and from behind held it over her shoulder. He pressed into her and watched the lines of wax fall down her chest and disappear between her legs.

Then he bent down and undid the spreader bar. He walked around to her front and put a hand around her waist as he undid first one wrist, then the other. She collapsed into his arms, him holding her there for a second before throwing her up and over his shoulder. Candle wax flew everywhere as she landed, bent in half over his shoulder, arms hanging down limply, still naked.

He walked them out of the building, back into the darkness of night. She saw the flash of the cars lights and knew he had just unlocked the car. She watched the ground as he walked around to the back seats, opened the door, and cautiously set her inside.

She passed out as he started the ignition and drove the car away from the warehouse.

Chapter 4

She was unaware how far they had gone or where they were even. When the back door to the car opened and the bright light flooded in, she thought for an instant that he might have let her sleep in the back of the car and it was now the following day.

She slowly opened one eye, then the next to see him looking in at her. She lay on her back, legs spread wide open, tits hanging down to either side. Her whole body was still covered in the flaking, colored candle wax that he had let all the strangers pour across her body.

She was too tired to move, recalling her day so far. She had gone to work in the morning, then taken a flight to his city. He had whipped her in the parking garage, she had sucked him off, then titty-fucked the parking attendant. He had followed that up with an all-girl gangbang in a deserted warehouse.

She had no concept of time at this point. All she knew was that her body belonged to him during this visit, and that he wasn't done with it.

She felt him grab her ankles and slide her out of the back seat, lifting her up and out of the car. Instead of slinging her over his shoulder this time, he picked her up by scooping sideways under her legs. She wrapped an arm around his shoulder as she was lifted off her feet.

He walked them directly into the wash of lights and stopped. She was wrong in assuming it was the next day, but instead they were in the lighted interior of a self-carwash stall. He had parked just outside it, gotten out and closed one of the sliding metal doors, then went to get her.

He set her down on the cold wet concrete. She took a moment to test her legs, feeling a bit wobbly from the previous session at the warehouse, but recovered enough to bare her own weight. He went back to the still open doorway between them and his car and reached up and slid that doorway shut as well.

"Down on your hands and knees, Slut," he ordered.

She did as she was told, dropping to all fours in the center of the stall.

They were alone now and she watched as he went over to the coin-operated machine. He reached into his pocket and began extracting a handful of coins. One by one he deposited them into the slot, her hearing them clank to the bottom and metal striking metal.

Then she heard the machine beep and looked over to see him grab the sprayer. He aimed it at her and unleashed a torrent of stinging cold water across her back. The force of the water immediately wiped all the candle wax from her back. He circled her, swaying the nozzle up and down, then side to side across her skin.

She dropped her head and looked down at the concrete, enjoying the new sensation of stinging that the cold, fast-sprayed water was having on her skin. Her nipples began poking through the layer of wax on them and she began to whimper a bit as he continued the assault.

He was off to the side of her now and she felt the spray of water moving across her ass and then down the side of her thighs. He directed the water until her lower half was cleaned of the wax, then moved the flow back up her leg, across her hip and started up her torso. The cold water struck her breast from the side and she lifted her head back now to get her face away from the mist. He worked the cold discharge right across her erect nipple and the sting was intense. She could feel the heat begin to rise again between her legs as he moved the cold water up and down across her sensitive breast.

The water pressure died down as he spent an excess of time on that side of her body. He backed up to the machine again, reached back into his pocket, and deposited more coins into the machine. The sprayer came to life again as he walked around to the opposite side. He mirrored the pattern he had taken on her previously, washing her back again, then her ass and thighs, followed by ample time on her sensitive breast and nipple.

That nipple was hardened nicely as the water pressure died down once again. She could feel the moisture of her juices leaking out of her pussy now, watched her own body as the water dripped off of it, and began hoping that he would finally fuck her. She needed a real cock inside her, it was the one thing she had not had tonight yet.

She looked up as he walked back towards the machine again and blurted out, "Please fuck me, Sir."

He stopped momentarily, looked over her wet, raw, reddened flesh and smiled.

"Very soon, whore."

Then he went back to depositing coins for a third time. He had gotten almost all the candle wax off her body, but she knew there were a few spots where the water hadn't touched yet. As the realization began to take hold that he was walking directly behind her now, she mentally prepared herself for the shock of having the water directly on her holes.

As the sprayer came to life, she first felt the sting of water not across her pussy, but against her bare feet. The sensation was so unexpected that she shifted slightly.

She heard the sprayer stop and the flow of water cease. Not long after, she felt the hard impact of his leather belt right across her left ass cheek. She screamed out as the impact was rougher than any she had gotten that night. He came back across delivering another strike to her other side. Four more left and right combinations ensued until she wondered if she would be bleeding from the impact.

The sprayer leapt back to life and she felt the sting on her feet again. She refused to budge as the water moved all across them, tickling her slightly while also enacting the cold sting. It was painful in a way she had never imagined and she made a note to experiment with other toys across that area when this visit had ended and she was on her own again.

He then moved the jet of water up her legs, moving it from side to side. She felt him zigzag across her calves and work his way up to her inner thighs, the mist of the spray arriving at her soaked pussy. After spending a few moments moving up and down her inner thighs, he angled the sprayer up a bit more. The hard force of water touched her pussy lips and she gasped loudly. He went up to her asshole right away and worked the flow side to side across it.

Then he moved the sprayer back down and aimed the cold water right to her clit. As the water struck it, stinging it sharply with both force and temperature, she let out a stream of curses.

"Holy fucking shit!" she exclaimed over and over again.

He slowly circled the stream of water around her pussy and clit, using the spray to spread her open, then arriving back at her clit and varying the speed with which he moved across it.

As the forced of the water began to die down, she could no longer tell if her pussy was wet from the water or her own juices. She suddenly heard the clank of the sprayer falling to the ground, heard a splash behind her and then felt his hands on her hips pulling her back to him.

She looked back to see him kneeling between her legs, pants down, cock out. She heard him spit, felt the hot liquid touch her bare pussy, then felt his cock head circle it. Now lubed, he forced himself in her roughly, burying himself to the hilt on the opening thrust.

She gasped again, finally getting a real cock inside her pussy. It had been too long with only her toys and hands, her stinging pussy welcoming the rock-hard flesh of the man behind her. He slid back and out of her before slamming himself fully inside her again. He fucked her like this for a few minutes, proving to her that she was open wide enough to accept him on each thrust.

She felt him reach up her back, knot her long brown hair in one of his hands, yank back to force her head up, and then begin pounding into her with long even strokes that no longer exited her pussy. She felt the flesh on her ass jiggling as his hips struck hers and heard the sounds of their bodies making contact on the powerful thrusts.

"Mmmmmmm, Yes, Sir. Fuck my pussy," she cooed.

"You wanted a good fucking, Slut," he replied, "now you've got one."

"Thank you, Sir."

And with that, he fucked into her long and hard for untold minutes. He released the grip on her hair, then she felt the belt he had used earlier circle her throat. He ran the end through the buckle and tightened it, limiting the air she was getting. She felt him drop down and rest both elbows on her thoroughly beaten back, holding her tight now and really laying into her pussy from behind.

She struggled against the leather, keeping her hands on the ground like an obedient slut, but trying to angle her head in different positions to gain a little more oxygen. She would normally be panting heavily, but now she heard more of a wheeze as he kept very little air in circulation for her.

She was getting close now, to both passing out and cumming. She could sense he was near as well as he had really picked up his pace and was jackhammering her hard. She was loving every second of it and could feel her tits bouncing forward and back with each hard thrust he took.

She felt him drive himself deeply into her and hold himself there as the stars began to form in her mind and the dizziness hit her. She felt his hot cum enter her and she came immediately as well, wanting to mix her juices with his.

She slipped forward, unable to hold herself up any longer due to the lack of air and the arrival of her orgasm, falling forward into the cold water that had pooled in the middle of the stall and was waiting to find the drain directly below her. He was still buried in her pussy and collapsed down on her, forearms still buried into her back. He released the tightness around her neck however and she gasped deeply for fresh air, inhaling as much as she could.

He laid there filling her pussy with his seed, her focusing on keeping her legs spread for him and getting enough air to not pass out. Her thoughts began to clear up a bit now as he pulled out of her with pop. She looked up to see him shift around her body and kneel in front of her, pointing his half-limp cock towards her mouth.

She went forward and began licking him clean, tasting their combined climax on his cock. She loved both, his and hers, and was thankful for the opportunity to taste them. Once he was completely clean, she kissed the head of his cock to let him know she was done.

He stood, pulled up his pants, water stains evident all across them, and helped her to her feet. She wobbled again from a massive head rush as the air flowed into her system now. She also sensed the soreness all across her body from the punishment he had inflicted on her.

Once she was stable, he walked over and opened the metal door leading to his car. He came back and swooped her up again from the side and walked her back over to the car. He set her down outside the passenger seat, went to the trunk and came back with a blanket. He wrapped it around her, drying her off and covering her completely.

He opened the door and helped her inside the car before coming around and climbing in his side. He started the ignition as she reclined her seat back and fell into a deep and penetrating sleep.

12