Kachina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sucked and fondled with increasing vigor, the Kachina's cock finally began to fill with his hot blood, inflating itself within the tight hold of my mouth. Bigger and bigger, hotter and hotter. The foreskin couldn't cloak the rising column anymore, and it pulled back off the head of his cock. I pulled my mouth off for a moment so that I could see what I had inspired. His cock was now fully erect, as long as any I had ever seen, with a broad glans that looked golden in the flickering light of the fire. I couldn't resist for long, and I again enveloped his cock in my greedy mouth, stretching my jaws to accommodate his girth.

The Kachina stopped me after a few moments of eager sucking, and he sank to his knees between my splayed thighs. He reached down to grab and lift my hips up to his groin, and I felt almost weightless in his powerful cradle. I thought he was preparing to drive his spear deep into my waiting flesh, and I took a deep breath of the desert air, hoping to gird myself for the penetration of his immense cock. Instead, he laid his cock onto the top of my cunt, embedding the length of it between my puffy labia, with the fat head resting directly onto the rubbery stub of my clitoris. He twitched his hips back and forth a few times, in an obvious attempt to prod my clit, but the upward arch of his cock made it difficult to apply pressure downwards. With a grunt of frustration, he made it clear to me that it was vitally important to him that I have my climax too. Perhaps he had learned from watching me masturbate.

He lifted my hips up even higher, and I realized that I didn't need to push upwards with my hands under my ass-his strength was more than enough to support my body. I hooked my legs up over his hips, and I brought my hands up to my cunt, where I could push his cock down onto my clitoris. Keeping his own body perfectly still, he manipulated my body away from his groin and then allowed me to pull myself back into him with my legs, so that the ridge at the edge of his cock-head scraped over my clit repeatedly. I let the length of my fingers envelop his shaft, taking advantage of the lubrication that was seeping out of my cunt and from the tip of his cock. Each time that the protruding rim bumped over my erect clit, I grunted with unrestrained lust, and once again I could hear the eerie echo reflected back from across the canyon. The stimulation of having my cunt massaged, along with the mysterious circumstances of having this enchanting Kachina to arouse me..., it made me shudder in the magic of the moment, and I began to shimmy and writhe, insisting on increasing the pace of the action as my orgasm rose up like a serpent from deep in my belly, fed by the same energy that the Kachina used to ignite the campfire. When the height of my climax welled up in me, I felt every muscle in my body quaking and shivering, and I let out a high-pitched howl that imitated the shrieks of coyotes.

While I was still near the peak of my orgasm, the Kachina pulled his cock out from the slippery grip of my fingers, and pulling back, he aimed his flaming arrow at the gaping target of my sopping vagina. Then again, he became still as a stone sculpture, and he used his grip on my hips to draw me closer, slowly impaling me. Even slower than slow, quarter-inch by quarter-inch. The immense width of his cock head stretched my swollen cunt lips, and I tried to relax my inner vaginal muscles to make room for the welcome invader. When the ridge of the head finally passed the entrance, things became easier, and I focused on the sensation of absolute fullness as I tried to suck the Kachina's magnificent cock further in. I was impatient with this relentless deliberate procrastination. As much as I tried to pull myself in onto him with my straining legs, I was constrained by his gentle but firm grasp on my ass cheeks. Finally, I relented, and allowed him to set the relentlessly slow pace. When he was perhaps two-thirds of the way in, I felt his huge cock head bump into my cervix, and I suddenly become worried that I wouldn't be able to entirely accommodate his incredible dimensions. My hands, which were still resting on my cunt, came up to rest flat on his stomach, telling him to stop.

He responded by letting one hand loose from my ass. Leaning forward, he placed it to one side of his head, and then he repeated this with the other hand. Only my legs hooked over his hips held my cunt up and onto his cock. I made this position more secure by hooking my ankles together behind his lower back, and my hands wrapped together behind his neck. Normally, I wouldn't have the strength to hold myself up like this for very long, but that night, I felt like I weighed only a few ounces, and the image that came to mind was my being a butterfly, with my legs and arms like the feathery wings wrapped around the Kachina's body. I pulled my breasts up into the hard material of his ceremonial breast plate, stimulating the sensitive pegs of my nipples against the washboard texture.

Again, the Kachina braced his body into utter stillness, and he allowed me to set the pace and depth of his penetration. I let my hips fall enough to expose almost all of his cock, and then I lifted back up, again bottoming out, but perhaps taking in just a bit more than last time. His balls bumped into my rising ass, tickling over my widespread anus. Again down and back up, and this time, I almost took all of his long spear into my stretched cunt. One more time, and this time, my puffy cunt lips collided with his hairless crotch, and his balls squeezed insistently into my the crease of my ass.

Now that I had let my cunt gradually expand, I felt wonderfully full, and totally connected with the quintessence of the Kachina's ancient wisdom. I wanted desperately to please this Indian god-warrior, so I began to fuck my cunt up and down on his hard pole of hot flesh. I started slowly, but soon my pace quickened and I found myself flipping my hips up into his crotch like the piston in the engine of a sports car. I clenched down rhythmically with my vaginal muscles. Even without moving, he was obviously exerting himself, for sweat was now seeping from his pores, collecting in rivulets that streaked down his golden skin and dripped down onto my heaving body, intermingling with my own perspiration. My mouth was already wide open as I gulped in the air, and when one of his droplets of sweat fell between my lips, I noticed that it tasted sweet and fresh, so I added to my ardent lovemaking by lapping the profuse moisture off his shoulders and neck and face. It tasted delicious, like maple sap in the Spring in my native New England, and I swallowed up as much as he could give me. The feathers of his headdress began to quiver noticeably, and I knew that my bold and lusty dance on his body was having the intended effect. Despite his attempt at stillness, his undeniable carnal urges were taking over the spiritual equanimity that was so familiar to him.

Suddenly, he let those urges take over, and he pushed forwards and down, so that my back and ass again rested on the firm surface of my sleeping bag. His hands came down to my hips, and he dug his fingers into my pliant ass cheeks. Now he was driving his cock into me, and his weight held me down. He showed no restraint at all, and I was glad that I had been given the opportunity to become accustomed to his huge size. For once, I let go of my hesitation to be submissive. I allowed myself to be the receptive vessel for him to fill with the insistent thrusts of his cock.

After all the Kachina's patience leading up to this moment, he now was as eager and ardent as a young virgin, and it took only a minute or so of his unfettered fucking for him to reach his orgasm. Suddenly, he was coming, and he drove his cock one last time, deeper than ever. His muscles all tightened like the strings of his hunting bows, and his eyes were screwed shut fiercely. Deep in the bowels of my vagina, I could feel the jets of semen spurting out, blasting against my cervix, filling the minute spaces between my cunt walls and his cock, and being squeezed out onto the crushed flesh of my labia and his balls. I felt it drooling down over my asshole, falling into a growing puddle on my sleeping bag. The amount of his cum was incredible, stored in his swollen balls for all these centuries now spurting again and again and again into my cunt. Just when I thought he was locked in an endless cycle of orgasm, he finally let the tension ebb from his muscles. I worried that he would let his solid weight slump down onto my smaller body, but he caught himself, and suddenly pulled away, drawing his still-erect cock from my suckling vagina with a loud slurping sound. Kneeling for a moment between my legs (which had now dropped to the ground), he stared deeply into my eyes, sending me a plaintive message of thanks, of desire, of hope, and perhaps of despair.

Abruptly, he stood up tall and proud, and without looking back, he strode away from me, toward the wall of the cave. He seemed like he would collide with the unyielding rock, and I sat up with a gasp of concern for his welfare. Just as he reached the wall, he disappeared soundlessly, and then in his place, the stick figure drawing reappeared in the same place that it had been earlier. Again the image included the cock hanging downward from the center. And this time, directly below the Kachina's cock, a string of black smudges extended like a dotted line, reaching all the way to the sandy floor of the cavern.

The whole experience left me exhausted and bewildered. Was this all an incredibly realistic dream? I could remember every detail, which is never the case with my dreams. But so much of it was clearly impossible. In the daze of my orgasm and the insistent tiredness that saturated my body, I quickly fell back asleep. I know that I had other dreams that night. Dreams of a circle of Indians dancing around my naked body, each taking a turn fucking me while the others chanted and whooped it up. Dreams of flying like an eagle over the canyons and mesas of this magical, spiritual territory. Dreams of swimming as a fish through the vast expanses of Lake Powell, visiting the drowned villages deep below the tranquil surface. Dreams of being filled with the cock, the semen, and the spirit of the ancient and benevolent Kachina of the great pre-Columbian Anasazi Nation.

I awoke with the bright sun just peeking over the ragged edge of the stone amphitheater. My first thought was that I had experienced the most intense dreams of my life, so remarkably vivid and detailed. The wet spot in my sleeping bag was the first clue to what had really happened. Rolling over onto my side, I saw the pile of charred driftwood, left over from the campfire. The cave painting certainly depicted a large and drooling cock. I couldn't make any sense of what had happened, and after a few minutes of trying, I gave up my futile attempt to be logical.

So I set to work packing up my camping gear, and soon I was hiking back down the canyon. When I slipped out of the narrow exit of the chasm and back out to my beached boat, the water was so alluring. I immediately dropped my pack, stripped off my clothes once more, and waded in to the invigorating water. Once I was up to my waste, I cupped handfuls of water and splashed them up onto my tender breasts, and then onto my face, looking down into the water, I was struck by two incredible sights. First I saw steamers of stringy white semen flowing out into the water, wafting like ephemeral smoke from the chimney of my cunt. I was entranced with the mesmerizing appearance of this further evidence of what had happened last night. In my stillness, the surface of the water became flat and reflective, and the image of my face was assembled from the glittery fragments. When the puzzle was complete, I saw the final proof: the water had ruined the adhesive of my bandage, and when I pulled the gauze away, my pink skin was completely unblemished.

12