Kacie Gets It Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going be before an audience with some strangers, naked, probably laying on my back, with my legs spread, everyone looking at my cunt as I'm getting my first fucking. Would they cheer, applaud politely or get up and run around the room whooping? Would they be expecting blood? Kim was pretty sure that had been taken care of with some of my activities in the past.

She pulled up to the front of the hotel and right up the circular drive to right in front of the lobby. There was a valet there.

"How are we going to get to the suite for which you have a key?" I was acting formal, even getting my preposition in the right place.

"We are going right through the lobby. Get out while I get a ticket from the valet. You can walk toward the door and I'll catch you. If you are faster than me, go directly to the elevators at the other end of the lobby but wait there. I'm right behind you."

She wasn't right behind me. She told me when we got to the elevators that the valet was so stunned by what he saw he fumbled with his tickets, dropped them, and almost never recovered his composure. She, being Kim, had to take time to ask him what was the matter.

She caught up with me at the elevator. In the meantime, I had to walk by myself through the hotel lobby. The hotel lobby appeared to be the meeting place for a bunch of people, mostly men, wearing lapel tags with their names on them and taking a break from some sort of meeting. Each of those twenty or so people looked at me, then at my cunt, and stared until I had passed. As I got to the bank of elevators, I turned and looked and they were all staring at my ass.

Kim thought this was hilariously funny and even stalled a bit pushing the button to get the elevator. She looked back and said, "Uh-oh, someone official looking is heading our way."

We got in and she got the third floor button pushed and the door closed quickly. The official wasn't able to catch us. We got to our floor and entered the suite.

A low queen size bed had been set up in the large sitting room. I stopped to count and there were thirty chairs sitting in a semi circle on two sides of the bed, fifteen on each side. I was somewhat relieved that there were none at the foot of the bed. This was going to be bad enough without someone looking straight up my cunt and Kevin's dick pistoning in and out of me.

That thought made me wonder if I would cum. I guessed Kevin would cum. I thought I at least owed him that. Kim and I had visited a doctor and gotten me on birth control pills. Heather had assured me Kevin was going to wear a condom and added that he was extremely nervous. I could identify with that.

That conversation had been a couple of days before.

Kim and I went on into the bedroom of the suite. She stripped and said she wanted to take a shower with me. That was all right with me. I washed her and she washed me. She also washed my cunt and made me cum, twice. That relaxed me some. The excitement had overwhelmed me and I seemed to be drifting down a little. Kim had taken the edge off with her hands.

We got out of the shower and while I was still wet, she produced a can of shaving cream and a razor from her bag and gave me a fresh cunt and armpit shave. (Perhaps I should mention that I had once seen a hairless cat. It was extremely ugly. I decided the first time I was shaved, my pussy had become a cunt.) Now I was really naked. I dried, then went out and laid down on the bed.

At about 1:00 p.m., the door opened and Heather and Kevin came into the bedroom.

Heather took charge. "Hi, girls, I'm glad you are here. Kevin, get your clothes off and get into the shower. It looks like Kacie and Kim are fresh and clean and I want you to be fresh and clean too. Shave again!"

Kevin looked at naked Kim and smiled. Then he looked at me and grinned really big. I was laying on the bed and had my legs well apart with my right ankle tucked under my left knee. My feet were toward him. This was a new view for him and for a few seconds he just stared at my fully naked body. I just stayed that way. He might as well see where he's going.

As he stripped, Kim and I watched. His penis was pretty good size and looked like it was about half way hard. Heather was looking to and reached over and hefted it with her hand.

Kevin flinched and said, "Mother, you aren't even supposed to be seeing your grown son naked much less fondle him."

She said, "If I had known it was this big I might have fondled it even more and earlier."

All he could answer was, "Pervert!" We all laughed at that, especially Kevin. Guys like their own jokes best. He went to shower.

At 1:50, we knew the time had come. Kevin assured me he was disease free and wanted to forgo the condom. He was hard already. Heather said she was going out to welcome the guests and announce the "pair". She had left the door to the suite unlocked and left a sign telling people to come in and be seated. Of course, Kim was now dressed and joined her.

She went out and left the bedroom door partly open so we could hear our cue. Kevin came to me and put his arms around me, giving me a hug. He said, "I hope this is fun because it sure as hell is scary."

I told him to relax and to remember he was the one being brave and not all those spectators. I said, "I'll bet none of them have been or would be, brave enough to do what we are doing. However, be gentle."

He assured me he would. He was shaking like a leaf. I wasn't sure he was going to make it.

"Maybe," he said, "we should just locked this door and take care of this in private. Then we could dress and go out and tell them we are sorry to disappoint them."

I said, "That's easy for you to say. I can't get dressed because I have no clothes. I came naked and I'm leaving this way."

Heather then opened the door all the way and said, "I now present the stars of our show, my son, Kevin, and the virgin, Kacie."

We heard applause and walked into the room. Heather had prepared for the unexpected and there were about three empty chairs. She either had some no-shows or she had not invited thirty but anticipated the possibility of additional guests. So there were some empty chairs.

However, there were also, standing by a table ready to serve, four hotel employees. I don't think they knew what was happening even though Heather had made her announcement. They were probably busy and not paying attention. They looked shocked to see two naked people enter the room.

Isn't it amazing how observant someone, like me, can be when in a tight spot. Maybe it's an escape mechanism.

Heather was the director and told us what she wanted us to do. She stood next to the bed and when I approached it she said, "Kacie you lay down on your back and spread your legs so we can see that pretty pussy of yours."

That wasn't exactly the way I would have liked it put, but did as told.

Then she said, "It looks like you are already very wet but take this KY Jelly and apply it liberally to your outer and inner lips. Push some up in you." She handed me a tube.

Then she handed Kevin another tube and said, "You too, sweet heart. Lubricate it good".

Kim stepped forward and said to me, "Here, Kacie, let me help you with that. I've had my hands on this cunt quite a bit, but no we aren't lesbians," she was addressing the audience. She got a laugh.

She turned to Kevin and said, "Maybe I can help you too, Kevin".

Kevin declined her offer. His already red face got even redder. For a few seconds that seemed to take the focus from me. However someone once told me that while naked women are smooth and attractive, naked men tend to be lumpy and unattractive. I wouldn't know about that but eyes were soon back to looking at my spread legs and my bare cunt.

Then the director stepped up and said, "Kevin get on your knees, on the bed, between her legs."

I looked down and that penis suddenly looked enormous.

She then told me to pull my knees up to my chest and spread my legs as far as I could. I did and the resulting position was really, really embarrassing. Why was I doing this?

Kevin was told to place the head of his penis against the opening of my cunt and insert a little at a time, then pull back out and push back in a little further, and repeat, gently.

I, of course had not experienced any of this but Kevin was great. He gently worked his way into my cunt. I was feeling the stretch but was able to take it well. When he was able to penetrate all the way, he gently began slow, even strokes. As I got excited by this experience, he got more excited too. We were both responding rather noisily. Soon he was thrusting stronger and faster and I surprised myself by having an orgasm. My reactions let everybody know.

I thought to myself, "I just had a fucking orgasm".

Just after I had another, in just a couple of minutes, I felt Kevin grunt, stiffen and push hard into my cunt. Then I had a new exciting experience. I felt the splash of hot cum filling my pussy, followed by three or four more surges. My virginity was gone the way virginity should go.

Then came the applause and some hooting and hollering. Heather was the most excited and you would have thought she was the one getting her first fucking.

Kevin withdrew soft and spent. I lay there not knowing what was next expected of me. I dropped my legs but kept open.

Kim came to me with a box of tissues and said that when I stood up, cum would run down my legs, unless we caught it first. She began stuffing some tissues into my swollen cunt. She also offered the box to Kevin who needed some wiping too. Heather brought a waste basket for our used tissues.

Kim got me up and checked to make sure things were getting cleaned up properly.

Heather announced that there was champagne for everyone and that glasses should be filled and they should gather around the happy performers. I noticed she avoided the "couple" description just so no one would get the wrong idea.

Kevin went to the bedroom and put on some pants, then came back for the celebration. I stayed where I was, as I was, naked, because the only other choice would have been a napkin in front of my cunt or maybe a bed sheet wrapped around me like a toga. Well, I had been naked in public before. My nervousness was gone and something else was gone.

Kacie got it done. I was no longer a virgin.

12