Kacie Learns Kim's Mystery

Story Info
Kacie finds something new and strange about Kim.
4.7k words
4.22
21.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aznaked
aznaked
168 Followers

Kim had asked me to spend the night with her on the upcoming Friday night. She was being mysterious and had been acting a little strangely the last couple of weeks. I didn't expect to be going anywhere from there so all I wore was a light dress and flip flops.

We had been acquainted for some time but I had never been to her house. She lived in condominiums where there were four units in each building. The four units clustered around a very private common courtyard. The courtyard could only be seen from within the units. An entryway at the corner of the complex, zigzagged to the courtyard so nothing of the private area could be seen though the entryway.

When I reached the building and found the entryway, I buzzed Kim's unit. She came on the intercom and when she knew it was me, she buzzed me in. I walked the length of the entryway and found a sign showing which way to each unit. Her unit was to my left.

She came to the door and let me in. She was wearing a light robe, saying she had a bit of a chill. I walked into the living area and saw that there was a large, picture window facing the court. There were drapes but they were drawn wide open. The lush landscaping and a small pool were her view. That and a large picture window directly across from her.

My eyes were drawn to the pool but I noticed movement in the unit across the way. Two topless women were talking together in an animated way. Their arms gyrated and their breasts swayed as they talked. That stuck me as funny and I laughed. They may have been naked but I could not see below their waists.

Kim wanted to know what I was laughing about. I told her and said, "Looks like you have kind of an open society here."

She looked and commented that modesty was not practiced in this place. She then pulled her light robe off and tossed it over a chair. "The chill was brief and I feel okay now."

She was naked, the way I had gotten used to seeing her from time to time.

She took my bag and asked if I wanted to sleep in her bed, with her, or in a separate bedroom. I shrugged and said, "You decide. Whatever you want." I thought we might fool around a little and it would be easier to just sleep in the same bed.

"You can sleep with me. Come on."

Kim led me to a large bedroom that featured a king size bed. The room was beautifully furnished. She showed me a plush master bathroom with tub and separate shower. No wonder she stayed at home a lot.

"A lot of people could fool around on that bed all at the same time. Ever had an orgy here?"

Kim laughed and said, "no", she hadn't. I put my overnight bag on a long bench along the wall near a dresser. I got naked, like Kim.

It was after dinnertime so we just sat around and talked about Kevin, Jason, Mike, our recent adventures; how she enjoyed trapping me naked, like at the hotel; and other things in general. I was expecting an explanation of the mystery with which she had left me the last time I had seen her. I got none.

About 10:30 she said she was really tired and had a difficult day behind her. She said she thought we should call it a night and go to bed.

"I hope you don't mind me crashing on you so early. Tomorrow is another day."

"Oh, by the way, some things may occur that you find strange. Whatever difficulties you may see for me just follow along and see what, if anything, happens. I'm not going to go into any details but it may seem I'm in danger. Don't try to interfere or call for help unless I yell 'red'. There may be nothing going on but it isn't unusual. That's one reason I need to get some rest early on."

Well, that explained everything. She just kind of blew it off after that casual comment, and we went to bed, chatting casually as we drifted off to sleep. I didn't ask for any more details. I also didn't get to fool around.

Something happened all right!

Somewhere about six o'clock three men burst into the bedroom. I had just gotten up to pee and had looked at the clock as I came back, so I knew about what time it was. One of them pushed me out of bed onto the floor, then picked me up, turned me facing the wall and tied my hands behind my back. Then he turned me around and pushed my back against the wall facing the bed. I was still standing.

Kim was still on the bed but she was on her stomach and her hands had been tied behind her back. One of the men was inserting a large hook with a small ball on the end into her asshole. A leather collar had been put on her neck and a rope attached to the hook was drawn up and tied to that collar. She turned her head a little toward me and they had put a red ball in her mouth as a gag. It had straps on it and they had strapped it to her head.

I had a desperate urge to scream but was afraid that would bring woe on me. That urge kept erupting in me like when you have an urge to vomit but keep suppressing it. Crude thought but the best description I can come up with to describe the feeling. I was terrified. We were both being manhandled which is doubly scary when you are naked, as we both were. I peed on myself with my back against the wall.

When they had trussed Kim up, one of them came for me. I cowered against the wall, sliding down so my butt was on my heels. I was lifted and pushed face down on the bed. My head was raised enough for a blindfold to be slipped on me and strapped behind my head. A ball was strapped into my mouth, probably like the one I had seen pushed into Kim's mouth.

I was lifted to my feet and partly pushed and mostly dragged a seemingly long ways. I peed again on the way, I was so scared. I could tell we were outside because there was some wind and it was a bit cooler. I also felt dirt on my feet when my feet occasionally touched the ground.

Then I was taken into a noisy room with a lot of voices not blending together. There seemed to be a lot of people all talking at once. Nothing could be discerned to give me a clue to what was happening.

From the noisy room I was taken to a quieter place and dumped on the floor. There were big pillows on the floor and I landed on some of those. I lay quietly there. I didn't even whimper though I wanted to voice some kind of concern. I was really afraid. Several times I found I wasn't breathing. Then I would gulp for air. I had never been in such a situation and wondered why they had not yet killed me. I suspected I was going to be the target of a gangbang and then tortured to death. My imagination was running wild.

After what seemed an eternity I heard the door open and close. My blindfold was removed by a woman. She looked unthreatening but that didn't make me feel any better. Mothers have killed their children and they probably looked unthreatening too. I was expecting harm too much to trust anyone here.

She turned my head toward hers and said, "I will remove that gag if you promise to keep quiet. Even if you yell, no one who would help you would be able to hear. Okay?"

I nodded and she unstrapped that awful ball. It had been tight and I realized I had developed a headache from it.

Then she said, "There is no place for you to run so I'm going to release your hands. Don't try anything. Nothing will work". She untied my hands. My arms were almost asleep and certainly numb. It felt really good to have them free. I began rubbing them.

She said, "I'm going to bring you something to eat. When I walk out this door and it closes behind me, it will lock. There are also evil men watching so forget trying to escape". That evil men line scared the hell out of me so I nodded indicating I was going to be just very happy to shut up and stay put. Well, as happy as a person can be who is shaking with fear.

Several minutes later the door opened and a man stepped in but stepped aside and held the door open. The woman came in with a paper plate of scrambled eggs and some bacon. There were two chairs and a small table at one side of the room and she placed them there, along with a plastic fork and a glass of orange juice. I noticed the fork was one of those combination fork and spoon that could never be a suitable weapon even if tried.

The man at the door leered at my naked body, giving me an eyeball examination from head to toe and back again. I really didn't care as long as he kept his distance.

The woman went to him and said, "She smells of urine. Quit standing there staring at her, you lecher, and go get a cloth and bucket of hot water. She must have peed all over herself."

She turned to me and said, "You won't be here too long so eat and when he returns with the water and wash cloth you can clean yourself up'.

I thanked her. I also felt a bit easier except for the fact that the lecher was going to be coming back. When he did he was accompanied by a younger woman so he didn't try anything. He stayed just inside the door, but still stared at me. I had eaten and she took my plate and fork. After they left I washed my cunt and legs. I was a little chafed on one leg and the pee had irritated that but in my fear I had not realized it was adding to my discomfort. Washing felt good. I even washed my face, then crashed on the pillows, reviewed all my fears but eventually fell asleep. The ordeal had exhausted me. I had nightmares. I was awakened by a third woman. This one also was young. Behind her were three men. They grabbed me roughly and again blindfolded and gagged me. They had their hands all over me, and even in me. I was dragged out of the room. I could tell because of the change in sound around me. I was back in the boisterous room where many voices and sounds melded together.

I found myself being pushed into a chair. My blindfold was removed but the gag was left in place. My hands were still free. When my eyes adjusted to the bright lights, I saw Kim.

She was brought from another room, looking like a naked slave girl. There were bands of some sort around her ankles. A chain was attached between them and she had about eight to ten inches of stride allowed to her. In spite of the restriction she was pulled along rapidly and would probably have fallen if the two men pulling her had not had a grip on each arm. She still wore the gag. She was not blindfolded. Her hands were still secured behind her back. They left her standing at one side of the room.

A man walked to her and inserting one finger in her cunt, he pulled her across the room at a pace she could barely maintain. He turned her around and in the same manner pulled her back and under a frame with two posts and a cross bar at the top. It looked like a gateway that might be at the entry to a ranch, the kind where they hang the sign identifying the property. Then with the help of a couple more men, they released her hands from behind her back and secured her to that frame with a rope.

When they finished their work, she was standing with her hands tied over her head secured to the cross bar. Her ankles were tied to the posts so that her legs were spread far apart. Only her toes were touching the floor and she was pushing up on them. She was clearly straining to keep them as support so she would not be hanging entirely by her arms.

A woman came out with a whip and started lashing her. The whip was made of many strands of some kind of material, leather or something artificial. I could tell it was stinging but it was not leaving any kind of lash mark, just some redness. She lashed her across the back and legs, then walking in front of her she lashed her belly and cunt many times.

Then the woman dropped the whip and walked up to the front of Kim. There she started systematically and at regular intervals slapping Kim on her pubic mound and cunt lips. Kim screamed around the gag. She would slap her tits until they became red on top. Then she would slap them up by hitting the bottom. Periodically, the woman would thrust her fingers into Kim's cunt with one hand while slapping her buttocks with the other. Kim continued to yelp in pain. She also seemed to have an orgasm because the hand in her cunt was thrusting strongly. Perspiration poured from her face and from her breasts, running down her belly, dripping onto the floor.

I was distracted for a moment when someone threw something over my head and down around my shoulders. It was a strap which was tightened around my chest, just below my tits. My arms were pinned by the strap. My nipples were pinched hard a couple of times. My knees were pulled apart and a dildo was pushed into my cunt. They had apparently lubricated it so I was not hurt. I don't know what the purpose was but I was full.

When they left me alone, I concentrated on Kim again. She was no longer gagged. Her screams gave me chills of sympathy mixed with fear. The woman seemed to be in charge of her and directing the actions of the others involved from time to time.

That woman held a vibrator against her cunt. The woman was yelling at her that she had to have permission to cum. Kim didn't respond.

As the vibrator continued to make her shake visibly, she seemed to maintain her stoic attitude. However, she soon began to show signs of weakness in her resolve. The room, by the way, had become relatively quiet. All seemed to be concentrating on Kim and what the woman was doing to her. There was only low voiced conversations among the people watching.

Kim said she wanted to cum. She repeated it regularly but not too adamantly.

Her torturer said, "You don't seem very desperate. Are you sure you really want to cum?" Kim did not respond but she shook slightly.

Kim continued asking for a while but was soon pleading to be allowed to cum and the woman kept telling her to hold on.

Kim began to plead, saying, "Please". The woman would respond, "Please, what?"

Kim said, "Please let me cum."

The woman said, "You haven't asked properly".

Kim said, "Please let me cum, mistress".

"Wait. Hold on. Don't you cum unless I give you permission." Then Kim said, "I've got to pee. I want to cum."

The mistress said, "You can hold off on both".

"No, I'm going to cum."

The "mistress" pulled the vibrator away and nodded to a man. He stepped up and started tickling Kim. She squirmed out of control. Another guy had already set a bucket under her. They knew what would happen. She could not control herself with the tickling and started peeing. When she quit peeing the man stopped tickling and the woman started talking to her again.

"Do you still need to cum?"

"No."

"It's amazing how a little tickling can take a person's mind off a need to cum. However, you peed without permission. You have to be punished for disobeying."

Kim hands were held up by a rope through a pulley. A man unfastened the rope from a cleat and lowered Kim so her feet were flat on the floor. Her hands were still over her head when the woman told her to bend over at the waist. As she bent at the waist the rope on her hands was slackened more. She was told to reach her hands toward the floor. Kim did try but the ropes held her short. Her legs were still spread way apart.

The woman then said, "Okay, guys!"

Two men came up behind Kim. One had something in his hand which he seemed to shove roughly into Kim's pussy or ass. She reacted with a scream.

The woman said, "That ice cold butt plug ought to cool your need to cum. Soon we'll have some more plugs for you."

Kim shivered. I don't know if it was from the cold butt plug or from pain of having it shoved in so roughly.

The two younger women who had come into the room where I was retained, came out to Kim. They began fastening various clips to parts of her body. There were clips on her nipples with a chain between them. I noticed as things went along various people liked to yank on that chain causing Kim to scream in pain. Clothes pins were attached along the sides of her breasts by squeezing the tissue up and clamping them on. They tried to fasten them to her legs but her legs were too muscular and stretched too tight so there was no loose flesh for them to clip them.

One of the young women said, "Open your mouth and show me your tongue". When Kim did so a clothes pin was attached to the end of her tongue. That caused a muffled yelp from Kim. These were those spring loaded clothes pins.

One of the men came up behind her and dropped his pants. He was massive. He walked up against Kim and started to fuck her. After many strokes he pulled out and came all over Kim's back.

The other guy came up and repeated the act. He took longer to cum.

Kim was pulled up to a standing position and her feet were released from the sides so she could get them together.

I had been paying so much attention to Kim that I had hardly noticed the large number of people watching. It was early afternoon and these people were dressed as one might be dressed to go shopping or some other casual weekend activity. I thought the number of women spectators was strange. There may have been more women than men.

Kim was moved to a table and bent over it. Many of the pins had been removed but some remained and had to be digging into her body as she was forced to lay on them. Her belly was against the table and her head hung over one side. Her hands were tied behind her back again. Men lined up in front of her and both men and women gathered behind her.

The woman spoke to Kim but I could not hear what was said. Suddenly Kim started saying, loudly, "I want some cocks to suck".

The first guy in line had his cock out and shoved it rudely into Kim's mouth and started roughly fucking her face.

At the same time the line in back was not so orderly. Men started fucking her while some of the women would pinch her flesh. Between one fucker pulling out and another taking his place, the women and some men would spank her ass or the back of her thighs. They would also plunge fingers into her cunt and ass. The guys fucking her were cumming in her. Some seemed to be fucking her ass. When a body attached to a dick was not blocking the way, there was a lot more ass slapping and cunt slapping with hands, and periodically a strap was used to spank her back, legs and ass. She screamed with each stoke.

Guys kept cumming in her mouth so cum and snot were running from her mouth and nose, respectively, mixing. She seemed to be having trouble breathing. No one seemed concerned. I was hoping she was not going to choke to death.

This was my friend, Kim, and I realized I was crying for her. At times I almost could not see what was happening because of my tears. I was sympathizing with her. I was empathizing with her. I had not thought about how attached I had become to her until I felt her pain at this point. I tried not to watch but found it was impossible to refrain from watching.

Soon the woman put a stop to all this activity and all the people backed off. Most sat down but some guys were standing against the wall jerking off. One guy in a chair had his pants around his ankles and was being jerked off by a woman sitting next to him. These guys must not have gotten their turn. Some of the women had pulled skirts up and some had opened the top of their pants or shorts and were reaching in, masturbating.

Kim was gotten up and they wiped off at both ends. Then she was placed on her back on a low platform. Her hands had been released and she was rubbing her wrists. Her legs were pulled apart and secured to rings at the corner of platform. What looked like padded cuffs were placed on her wrists. Then her hands were fastened to the other corners of the platform. She was wide spread and helpless again.

There were women standing nearby anticipating the next event. These people must have been experienced and could see the pattern developing.

The first woman stepped up to straddle Kim and lifting her skirt lowered herself on Kim's face. No one could see what was happening because of the skirt but everybody knew what was happening. The woman in charge had something with a long, narrow rod in her hand. She touched Kim's upper thigh and Kim jumped and gave a muffled scream. I heard someone say they liked to see the cattle prod used. I wasn't familiar with that but could tell it delivered a shock. It was applied frequently during the next few minutes.

aznaked
aznaked
168 Followers
12