Kacie Meets Sam and Mandy

Story Info
Kacie meets a daughter and mother who play a game.
7.5k words
4.16
34.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers

Kacie Meets Sam and Mandy

(This continues Kacie Learns Kim's Mystery)

I looked over her shoulder at other people standing around. "What are they going to do to us now?"

"Oh, we can go. I need a shower and to rest. I'm going to be rewarded for this though. We need to get refreshed because a young girl who recently came back from college has something we can help her with. I don't know much about her except she wants to introduce someone new to our adventures."

"How are we going to get home? I was brought here naked and so were you."

"We have a special way to get home. C'mon." She led me to the door and opened it. I was used to being naked in public but not on the street except at home when going to someone's car.

When I stepped out I found myself in the building courtyard. Kim was laughing at me. She knew I thought we had been brought a longer way. We had been taken across the yard from Kim's unit. We had been in the unit directly across from Kim where I had seen the two topless women talking.

We went inside and something suddenly dawned on me.

"Hey, I saw a couple of people there that were familiar. There were people there who came to my cherry busting performance, right?"

"Oh, yeah. I'll introduce you to them again later. They live in that unit where you saw her talking with another of our friends last night. We are going over later to meet the college girl. She was referred to us by one of her instructors.

"She got involved with a group at school. She wants to introduce someone to our lifestyle. Her name is Samantha but that's about all I know about her."

We rested until about 3:30 p.m. Kim had gone through the physical ordeal but I had gone through an emotional ordeal. She knew what was happening. I didn't. I think I got the worst of it because I thought we were going to be killed after they toyed with her. She knew it was just a rough game. She compared it to a boxer who gets the crap beat out of him but still goes back into the ring. Even amateurs do that though I'm sure they are hoping to become pros and make money.

She said this was her new hobby. Wow!

We got up and ate because we had been too tired to eat earlier and just went to sleep. My stomach was still churning and I had a hard time eating.

Kim found a pair of jeans shorts that kind of fit me. I had brought nothing to really wear going out. She found a pullover shirt that kind of fit me. Those are easier. Shorts that are too big can fall down but shirts that are too big don't usually fall up. I have not been an underwear person for a long time.

"These clothes are better for what we might be doing. There was a hint that we would be taking someone out to expose them to the world." With that comment she laughed.

We walked across to the place where I had watched Kim get roughed up. I was introduced to our hosts, Leroy and Angela, the couple who had seen me lose my innocence.

A few minutes after we got there, I was witness to a pow-wow among several people who were part of the "club".

Angela said, "This young lady named Samantha is coming by in about half an hour. She is bringing her mother, Mandy, and wants us to initiate her but do it gently."

Someone asked, "How gently?"

"Samantha says she came home from college for the summer. She went to use her mom's computer and it was already on. It had been left at an e-mail site. Samantha was curious and started looking at the mail. Her mother was exchanging erotic fantasies with others. She found some thoughts she had no idea her mother entertained.

"Her mother fantasized about going out, even to work, without any underwear. She had proclaimed these fantasies as actuality to her e-mail friends. She also talked about being stripped and exposed, even to her children, flashing, being forced to do things, having sex with multiple partners, and made to do erotic things in public or group settings.

"Sam is bringing her mother, Mandy, over here today on the pretense this is a social club with which she became acquainted at college. Well, we are that.

"Here's what she suggests we do. When they come in we grab Mandy and strip her and gag her. We stretch her out on the wooden platform, secure her arms and legs, and all of us handle her. We want to be gentle because we don't want to traumatize her any more than she already will be. I don't know how old she is but I suspect forty something. That is still an age where too much stress might cause a heart attack or serious anxiety attack, or if she is susceptible even an serious asthma attack."

Someone asked if Sam had been asked about her mother's general health or any specific problems.

"Yes, we always inquire when we do an ambush. Sam says she has no knowledge and there are no indications of any thing. She could find no medications other than aspirin and ibuprofen. So there does not appear to be any health problem.

"So after we have all handled her, kissing, pinching, sucking, intruding into her pussy some with fingers, a dildo or a vibrator, maybe sticking a finger in her asshole or just a tad of tickling, Sam wants us to turn her over to her, to determine what else might be appropriate. So then we will let her up and sit her in the chair securing her there like we do visitors." She looked at me knowing I would understand what had happened to me.

Since I was Kim's special guest, I was given a pass to participate in what was happening. I later learned that Kim had ordered hands off me.

Everything was light hearted for about a while, then a chime rang and someone said "Here they come". They were buzzed into the complex.

One of the guys was peeking out the window, where the drapes had been closed. He said, "Sam is a really good looking young woman and her mother ain't bad either."

Everyone scurried to a place out of sight and soon there was a knock on the door. Angela opened the door and stood back for them to enter. Then there was pandemonium.

First two guys grabbed her arms and pulled them back while simultaneously a ball gag was inserted into her mouth and secured. Her hands were cuffed behind her back and she was moved to the low platform and placed in the middle in a sitting position. She tried in vain to free herself. Her legs were secured to the rings on each side of the platform on one end. Her hands were uncuffed, she was pushed onto her back and her hands were secured at the other end. She was spread toward all four corners.

Like Samantha she was wearing mid-thigh khaki shorts with a printed tee. A pair of scissors was produced and Samantha cut up each leg of the shorts to the waist, then across the pubic area to separate the legs. The parts of the shorts were separated and they were pulled from under Mandy's body.

"Well, my goodness, look at these panties. Mom, if you are going to be an exhibitionist or swinger, you are going to have to get a bit more classy with the undies."

While there, Samantha went ahead and cut the panties from her. They were plain, white, cotton . . . boring panties.

"I hated to ruin those shorts. They were new. But these things can be bought as a Blue Light Special, five for five. Now this is a surprise! Look at this pretty bald pussy. I had no idea my staid mother shaved her little pussy. I'll bet that was suggested by one of her e-mail buddies," Sam said.

Poor Mandy was really suffering emotionally, not just from being exposed, probably for the first time in her life, but her own daughter was ridiculing her in front a whole bunch of strangers.

The tee along with the plain white bra was also cut off. Now Mandy was completely naked in front of a couple dozen people.

Angela handed Sam the big vibrator and said, "The honors are yours."

As Sam turned the vibrator on she said, "Everybody get a hand in there. There are nipples to pinch, lots of spots to rub and skin to slap. We want her to know everybody is interested in her."

She then put the vibrator to Mandy's naked cunt and watched her mother squirm a bit. One day our pizza friend, Annie, brought one of those vibrators to Mike's house and we played with it. They are intense. I came within seconds of applying that thing to myself. So did Annie. Mandy was beginning to buck already. I wondered how many times Sam was going to make her cum.

Samantha knew her stuff. She could read when her mother was about to cum and removed the vibrator. About that time Angela handed her a plain dildo. Sam pushed that into her mom's spread cunt and pistoned it a few times. She applied the vibrator again, leaving the dildo in place. Mandy was tender and started bucking again. Sam pulled the vibe at just the right time to freeze the orgasm from happening.

"Do you want to cum, Mom?"

Mandy just moaned around her gag. It was impossible to tell what she was trying to say.

Sam reached up and lifted the ball just a little. "Eh?"

Mandy said, "Yes" and the ball was pushed back into place.

Angela was hovering and said to Sam. "Let her get off. We don't want to be too cruel with her first experience."

Sam grinned really big and said, "This is so much fun. I'm going to watch my mommy cum".

Sam applied the vibrator once again and kept it in place while Mandy bucked her hips up to meet that instrument. Quickly she came. Sam retreated a couple of minutes until Mandy came down emotionally and relaxed back down onto the platform to which she was anchored. Then she applied again and the surely very sensitive Mandy quickly came again.

"Okay, release her and let her up," said Samantha.

They got her up and sat her in "my" chair. She was shaking and I felt sorry for her. When I sat in that chair I was shaking too. I don't think she left home expecting to be treated like this. They finally took her gag out and gave her some rejuvenating drink. I think it is the one athletes use.

"Just relax a few minute, Mom," said Samantha, kissing her on the cheek, then patted the same cheek tenderly.

A few of us stayed with Mandy, talking to her but not referring to anything that had happened to her. It is best to just let someone absorb a shock like this on their own while those around the person carry on normal conversations. At least that is what I had been told in first aid classes about dealing with light shock. We didn't talk in class about being exposed and made to cum with an audience. I wonder why that was.

Several people huddled with Samantha away from where Mandy was sitting. Since I was not in the huddle but Kim was, I got the plan second hand.

Sam wanted to expose her mother to strangers; strangers not in on the group's activities. She wanted to put a collar on Mandy with a leash attached. She wanted her gagged and her hands secured behind her back. She wanted to offer her mother for fucking, or dick sucking, whenever and wherever they could find a man. Her mother wanted to be exposed, forced into sex, and have a lot of partners. Sam wanted to accommodate her.

Sam's father and mother had long been divorced and Sam didn't think she was getting Any sex at all.

The idea was to do this someplace where there was likely to be no trouble and they would not be arrested for indecent exposure or lewd behavior. Someone recommended a small college across the county line where they had done things of a like nature. Security was lax and in the past they had only been cautioned not to go into any of the buildings.

Someone pointed out that it would get dark about 8:00 so there was not much time. It would be 5:45 by the time they got to the school so they would have a couple of hours to see some action.

So that was decided. They wanted several people to go along as observers and as added protection against problems. Three of the men were selected because of their experience and size. Kim asked to go along and she took me. I was an outsider but no one seemed to mind.

They got Mandy out of the chair and secured her hands behind her back. A collar was placed around her neck and a long leash attached. She was told the gag would be placed in her mouth if she didn't cooperate. Those things are dreadful and she said she would cooperate. Her flip-flops were brought along in case her feet got sore but she was barefooted to start.

One of the guys had a canteen and some straws so they were able to give her a drink once in a while. Just as we went out the door Sam was handed a box of condoms with the comment, "We don't want to put your mother in harm's way. Make sure anyone fucking her is wearing a condom."

We all went out and got in a large van. Mandy was in the third row of seats between Sam and Kim. I was in the second row between two guys. There was another guy in the front passenger seat. The driver probably owned the van as he was not one of the guys "officially" chosen to make the trip.

We drove for a little less than an hour. It was warm, especially sitting between two big guys. I couldn't see Mandy but wondered how she was getting along. There was some light conversation but she was not taking part. I pictured her in my mind suffering in silence. She had not been privy to the plans so she had no idea she was going to be getting led around a college campus having to suck the dicks of strangers and get fucked by strangers. She probably realized she was going to be exhibited in some way or she would not have been taken out naked.

The campus was nice. The grass was green and the trees had filled out after a less than mild winter. There was a maze of sidewalks all around. Because it was such a nice early evening, there were quite a few students sitting on the grass. It was about evenly divided between men and women. A few people seemed to be going places with determination and some just meandering along.

We got out of the van. Mandy was offered a blindfold in case she wanted to not know who was looking at her. She declined. Kim decided we should follow at a distance and not make it look like a mob scene. The men had already spread out to hover nearby, so it looked like just Sam and Mandy were walking down the sidewalks, one naked and the other holding a leash.

As they walked along they met a man coming toward them. He looked at Mandy, then at Sam. Sam stopped and talked to him. He looked at her when she spoke and then looked at Mandy. He then shook his head and walked on. This scene was repeated three more times. These guys weren't horny enough. Or maybe they thought it was to provoke and they might end up in someone's porno film, or even arrested.

The next guy who they encountered did the same double take of Mandy and then responded to Sam. He looked around. Was he looking for a camera? Was he looking for a place to do something?

He held his arms out like he was asking a question. Sam then looked around and pointed down a sidewalk. The walk went between two buildings and they headed that way. The building on our side was small so we scurried to go around the building.

When we got to the point where we intersected that sidewalk no one was in sight. We walked slowly down the walk, the way they would have come and saw a small enclave. It was a door, possibly unused. There we saw Mandy on her knees, sucking a dick. The guy looked uneasy maybe because Sam was watching intently. I can't imagine watching my mother, may she rest in peace, sucking a man's dick, any place, much less in public.

We could barely see Mandy's face and the guy was turned away from us. He seemed to suddenly relax and then pulled away. He zipped up, patted Mandy on the head, then said something to Sam and walked away. As he turned we walked slowly down the sidewalk like we had seen nothing.

He came up behind us, walked on by saying 'excuse me' and went on. We turned back and met Sam and Mandy coming out of the alcove. Mandy was flushed and Sam was smiling.

Sam said, "I can't believe I just watched my mother giving a blow job. This is quite a day. First I got to watch my mother cum, then watched her suck a man's dick until he came."

Sam told us the guy Mandy had just blown told them to go out near the main parking lot for better action. He had said that for aesthetic reasons the parking area was screened from the main campus and that there were a lot of shrubs and trees used as the screen. She said they were heading that way to see what happened. We again fell back some distance and followed.

He was right. Several people were coming and going from the lots. A young woman walked by Sam and Mandy and as she was a few steps past, she turned and called to them.

We heard, "What's going on?" They were still separated far enough that they were talking rather loudly.

Sam replied, "This is my mother and she is on an adventure."

We were walking and got within hearing distance of the conversation when the woman approached them.

She addressed Mandy, "Are you all right?" Mandy just nodded.

Sam said, "My mother has had fantasies about being exposed, having sex with a number of people and being forced to do things she would not ordinarily do. We are just doing a little fantasy realization."

"Hmmm, does she eat pussy?"

Sam said, "I don't really know if she has had that experience but it would be good for her to learn. How 'bout it, mom. Want to give it a try? Sure, she'll do it."

Mandy shrugged but said nothing.

The woman said, "Let's go to my car."

She took Mandy by the arm and they walked down the first row of cars and through to another row and then another. The woman unlocked the car. While she was doing that, we hurried to see if we could find a place to see. We got fairly close; close enough to tell what was going on.

The woman removed the slacks she was wearing and was naked under them. (I'm not the only girl who wears no panties.) She put them on the drivers seat which was across the car. She had opened the passenger side. She sat back with her legs apart. Mandy got down on her knees in front of the woman. It must have been rough because she shot back up. It was difficult to get up and down because her hands were still fastened behind her back. Sam helped her.

The woman got up, took her keys and walked to the back of the car. We got a look at her hairless cunt and she was bold about walking around half naked. She opened the trunk, got a blanket from there and folded the blanket a couple of times as she walked back to her seat. She dropped the blanket on the ground and sat back in the seat. Sam helped Mandy back down.

Mandy went to work on the woman's cunt and she must have had a knack for it because the deed was done pretty rapidly.

She spoke to Sam as she put her pants back on. She put the blanket back in the trunk of the car and walked back towards the campus.

We got to the side of the car and saw that Mandy's knee was bleeding a little from a rock mark. One of the guys went to the van and brought back a first-aid kit. He cleaned the wound with alcohol and it seemed okay.

I said, "I don't think she is going anywhere. Why don't you release her hands so she can at least get up and down gently instead of injuring herself. Seems to me there needs to some compassion involved."

I received a dirty look from Samantha and a couple of others but they uncuffed her hands.

There were a few more encounters which I won't detail. Most guys were unwilling to participate, invariably looking around for the "candid" photographer they suspected was part of the mistress and slave scenario.

The first fucking Mandy got was at the edge of the parking lot. There were iron railings between the parking lot and the shrubs. Sam spoke to a guy walking along that rail after coming to the front of his car. Sam and Mandy were standing in the grass in the shade of a tree. When the guy saw Mandy standing there naked, he inquired. We were where we could be see and hear.

Sam asked him if he had ever been called a "mother fucker"?

He laughed and said, "Indeed I have."

aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers
12