Kadie's Replacement

Story Info
Kaisie left a good submissive,and he found someone else!
2.9k words
3.53
10.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaisie exited the cab right in front of Mitzner's house.

She offered the driver the fare, but men seemed to like to do things for Kaisie, and the driver insisted that all would be well, and he'd enjoyed tooling her around.

Kaisie giggled musically, which also seemed to please, or rather hypnotize the taximan, and reluctantly he drove off.

Mitz had been overcome with grief when she'd left this last time. But Hindley had promised her a Ferrari convertible. This promise had not been fulfilled.

Perhaps because she'd wrecked two of Hindley's other cars when she was drunk, and sunk his sailboat while partying with some Marines.

God, she missed Mitz.

She never realized how much.

What fun it was, tying him next to her on the bed and tickling under his arms as he screamed with laughter, or gently shoving a light bulb up his ass with the understanding that he stay loose so it didn't shatter up there.

It was great fun to fuck around with Mitzner.

Kasie shook her curly blonde hair. She was worried because she was only wearing an aerobics leotard, and she really wanted Mitzner to be happy to see her again.

Kaisie went to the door of Mitzner's house and knocked, and presently the door opened, and there he was, her timid and quiet paramour.

"Kaisie, wow what are you doing here?"

Kaisie gave Mitzner a big kiss and a hug. "Mitz, I missed you so much."

"But-but Kaisie, you left me for that guy."

Kaisie could tell that Mitzner was trying to be firm.

She'd left and returned before, and she was sure that Mitz was once again resolving to live his life without her.

"Aren't you going to invite me in, Mitzie?" She batted her eyes. This better work, or Kaisie might have to go get a job.

"K-Kasie, you said you were leaving me for Hindley Malroux.

You said he was rich, and such a great submissive, that you'd keep him in his own gold cage in a mansion or something."

Kaisie nodded. What could she say?

Hindley turned out to be an annoying top-from-the-bottom submissive. He screeched if hit too hard.

Once had invited his elderly mother to come and explain to Kaisie how a scene should be done, which was creepy.

When did moms get into BDSM?

She'd never had any problems like this with Mitzner. And she'd put him through quite a bit of torture.

She'd tied a vibrator to his cock and made it go while Mitz was tied down...

Every five minutes she'd return and turn it up to a faster vibration, warning Mitz that if he came, she'd cut the lamp cord and use the sparky end to torture his testicles.

Sometimes Kaisie would tie Mitz down and then just masturbate in front of him, or rub her clit on his hard cock during their brief unlocked sessions.

When her full breasts were dripping with hot oils and her soft thighs rubbed around Mitzner's stiff, frustrated erection, she felt omnipotent.

Masturbate, rub the breasts he was never allowed to touch, wave the nipples in his face and pull away...masturbate some more.

Poor bastard would be struggling in his bonds. Because he was a natural man, and wanted to make intense love to her...

They'd been together for seven years, on and off.

Mitz would sometimes sob silently in frustration, but Hindley would beg and whine and talk about his "contributions to the relationship."

Mitzner though...was a true servant, a true submissive.

Mitz had been introduced to Kaisie at a ball in the Paincafe, Buttermilk Falls's famous kink hotel and restaurant.

He'd wooed her in a thousand different ways, filling her little Audi with roses, and taking her to Ibiza, and Paris, and even Saudi Arabia.

And showering her with jewels, furs and emeralds!

They would party on cruise ships, or she'd leave him tied down and go out and party alone! And he always forgave her.

And getting her clothes off, when he could was just the thrill of a lifetime!

And he was so grateful. Mitz loved pulling Kaisie's panties down with his teeth...

Ah, because she was a goddess to be worshipped!

True, Hindley had given Kaisie a nice stipend of about twenty grand a month, but there wasn't much relaxing time, and he was always whining about one thing or another.

Mitz's stipend had never exceeded five thousand a month, not including room and board, but Kaisie had time to herself, and much of the time, Mitz was locked in his little chastity cage.

Mitz would never dare complain that he was locked too much, or spent too much time licking between Kaisie's delectable thighs. They thrilled him!

Mitz took whippings in silence, and understood if Kaisie wanted to lock him in the closet if she was going to entertain some friends.

Sometimes she would forget about poor Mitz, and then get him out hours later, when he could barely breathe and was hot and sweaty. But she could always tell that his cock was steaming hard.

And he truly appreciated her!

Late into the night, when she felt like being held, she'd lie in Mitzner's strong arms and he'd stroke her hair and tell her how wonderful she was...

It was so nice being worshipped, unlike with a creature like Hindley.

Hindley wanted Kaisie to tie him spread eagled and give him endless hand jobs, stopping at the last moment--

Or rather that was the fantasy.

Hindley often insisted that she jerk him off and he never spent more than seventy-two hours in the chastity belt.

Mitz had stayed in the belt for two weeks at a time. Every fortnight, on a Sunday, Mitz would be tied down.

Kaisie would unlock him, put the belt in the dishwasher and toy with Mitz's cock for a few minutes, a half hour at the most, and then re-lock him, orgasmless.

Then, once every three months, Mitz was allowed to jack off on the floor and lick it up, and then of course he was re-locked again.

So the rest of the time, it was all about Kaisie's pleasure...

It was so cute how Mitzner would blush and stammer when it was his time to jack off.

He'd strip and beg for the key, and be all red as he unlocked himself and pulled and prodded that sad little penis of his.

Kaisie would usually be dressed in a cute little miniskirt and a tight sweater, and high heels, and she'd cross her legs and chuckle, telling poor Mitz to stop and start touching his cock, on and off."

"Red light, stop now, honey. No crying, hands by your sides or I lock you for another three months with no happy ending.

Okay, green light, pull and tug. Play with the tip a little bit. No, you don't deserve any lube right now."

Once or twice, Kaisie had even hired a male hustler (with Mitz's Visa) to whip Mitz's ass while he jerked off, which was terribly distracting, the wooden paddle...

She'd helped in other ways, pulling up her skirt and showing Mitzie her shaved pussy, and he finally had cum....wow!

And of course Mitz was so good about servicing her lovers and boyfriends.

Nothing was more fun than being fucked hard by a young black stud, his hips going up and down as he labored over her...

And, just under LeMar's cock, Mitzner would have LeMar's balls in his mouth and would move his head with the fucking!

She knew in her heart that Mitz was completely heterosexual, but because she required it, he was able to service men, women, and whatever came through the door first.

Just to make his Princess content!

Hindley fantasized about being a forced bi cuck bitch, but he couldn't go through with it, and so Kaisie had put tartar sauce on her pussy and pretended it was another man's cum...

So Hindley could play at being fake humiliated.

What a sad creature. Good looking, big dick, but a terrible submissive. Really.

"I just want you to lock me up and ignore me" Hindley would say, but that wasn't the truth...

This was Hindley's fantasy, but in reality he just couldn't stop pestering her!

When Kaisie pulled off her shirt and removed her bra, Mitz's mouth watered. Hindley had had the temerity to suggest she lay off the carbs and go to aerobics, which of course was why she was wearing this ridiculous leotard.

It was true that Mitz was a bit of what Kaisie's Gramps called a "nebbish". Not so easy on the eyes. Not unattractive, but rather forgettable.

Hindley looked like Leo De Caprio with a bit of a gut.

But she'd missed Mitzner, and she was sure he'd take her back. Generally when she returned, as she'd left several times, he was overcome with joy and cried while hugging her ankles and cringing on his knees.

Kaisie wouldn't even apologize for running off with someone else, she'd just walk through the house commenting on how sloppy a housekeeper Mitz was, "when the cat's away" and that sort of thing.

Mitzner would be ordered to strip and bend over the ottoman.

Then Kaisie, after shaking her boobs a bit, would commence operations with the cat o' nine tails or the bamboo cane until she had him cowed and appreciative once more.

But now Mitz looked at her. "Kaisie I missed you, but I met someone else."

Someone ELSE? The last someone else was Mitzner's wife, Amantha "Manty" Mitzner.

Manty had tried to please Mitz, but she wasn't as cute as Kaisie, and certainly not as creative. And really, Manty had had no idea how to dominate a man, as she really just wanted to keep house and make babies...

Kaisie had invited Manty to watch her give Mitz an enema, and after that Manty left, and didn't even ask for alimony. It had been horrifically embarrassing, mortifying, even for Mitz, but he'd gone through with it...and it had aroused him tremendously.

Now, Kaisie gently put her fingers against Mitz's chest and pushed him slightly, and he stepped back, and she came in, shaking her curls and looking around to see who the New Bitch was.

"Kaisie, this is your fault" protested Mitz. "You said I should find love elsewhere--"

Kaisie had had enough and she slapped Mitz and then kicked him lightly in the nuts.

"How dare you speak that way to me. Nothing is my fault. I was going to let you kiss my nipples tonight--and I never have let you! Now I don't know."

"He doesn't want your goddamned nipples" came another voice.

As Mitzner was attempting to get himself together, Kaisie looked into the living room, and there was a pixie-ish girl with almost a crew cut. Big tits, sort of German looking.

"Kaisie, this is Giada."

Giada had a slight accent from some horrific part of Europe, probably Moldavia or someplace.

"Get out of here, Kaisie. Mitzner is my meal ticket now. He doesn't need your breasts. Mine are firmer. The nipples are bigger."

Kaisie fumed.

"I have trained Mitz to drink urine. I dipped one of my bras into a bucket of my piss and put it on, and let Mitz suck the bra dry, as it was a way of his mouth touching my boobs."

Kaisie's mouth dropped open. Mitz had a horror of pee.

"Now I have Mitzner drink all my urine, straight from my clit, and that of my boyfriends and people who drop by. He'll be shit eating next."

"Giada, let me talk to Kaisie--"

"Did I tell you to speak? I don't think I did, Mitzner. Take off all your clothes right now."

"P-please..."

Giada stepped over to Mitzner, and Kaisie was amazed at the high heels on Giada's boots. She began unbuttoning Mitzner's shirt, and then finally backed off so Mitz could get fully undressed.

Now he stood between the two clothed women, stark naked. And, he wasn't wearing his chastity device. He hung his head in shame.

So old fashioned, Mitz still had a hard time processing being naked in front of clothed women. Although of course it did arouse him tremendously. The shame...

"You see, he's not wearing that silly belt. I have him on an honor system. Because I am a true, cruel domina!"

Giada turned to the blushing, shifting Mitz. "I thought you learned your lesson. Mistress Rafaella and I worked on you not to talk out of turn. All you had to do was let this bimbo in, and I would take care of it."

Giada then slapped Mitz hard across the cheek that was still normal.

"But you don't learn, do you?" Giada stepped over to Mitzner's grand piano, opened the lid to the bench, where sheet music usually sat, and pulled out a long piece of barbed wire.

She swung the wire, hitting Mitz's hard penis and then ordered him to grab his ankles, and gave his tender cheeks thirty.

But Mitzner was more aroused than ever, and fell to his knees gasping.

"You will pay further later on." Giada said, simply. She returned the barbed wire to the piano bench. "Now stay silent."

Kaisie mumbled something about Giada being a little hard on poor Mitz.

Giada laughed contemptuously. "I have widened his boundaries considerably in the seven months since you've been gone. I think I met him two and a half weeks after you left."

Mitz hung his head but nodded a bit.

"Believe it or not, I had never dominated a man or anyone else in my life. I did have a quick temper, and after Mitz explained his difficulties, I knew what had to be done. It was so simple."

Kaisie was astonished. She had had to work in several dungeons from the time she was a senior in college to learn what it took to be a private Domme to a wealthy man.

Was Kaisie faking it? Was she just in it for an easy life?

Certainly it didn't really arouse her to punish men. She liked a normal guy who fucked her hard, but she did enjoy the fact that Mitz was fairly low maintenance.

Could she appeal to him? She was easily as pretty as this Giada, and frankly a little younger. But she could tell that Mitzner was cowed, and also that he couldn't take his eyes off Giada.

Except of course when she looked at him, and then his eyes returned to the carpet.

For a moment, Giada smiled, gazing at the embarrassed little fellow.

She reached down and let her long nails toy with his engorged cock as she idly shoved her cleavage into his face, and winked at Kaisie as they heard him pant.

"He loves me, this boy. Trust me, Kaisie, I've ruined him for you or any other dominatrix."

"You love me, don't you pet?"

Mitz gasped and moaned. "Yes, Miss Giada. Anything you want. Oh, how horny I am."

"And you'll be for some time. Good boys know how to control themselves."

Giada ran a long finger up and down the sensitive underside of Mitzner's cock.

Kaisie could see precum dribbling out of the tip of Mitzner's wee- wee, but he was controlling himself.

"In a few days, I might have you dress up in the lipstick and high heels and do some volunteer fellatio on the bums under the bridge, wouldn't that be hilarious, darling."

Kaisie noticed that Mitz's penis faltered just a little bit at this information.

But then, as Giada's fingers toyed with the tip of his penis once more, Mitz began breathing heavily.

"But a good boy knows to keep his hands away from his wee-wee, even with his mouth busy on other wee-wees, right, darling?"

Mitzner nodded his head, sheepishly.

"That's a girls name, Mitzi. You can be my busy little suck-pig, Mitzi darling."

She tickled his cock and balls and ran a circle around his bulbous glans with one delicate French nail.

"We're actually leaving Buttermilk Falls in a few weeks, I want Mitz to move with me to Luxembourg, where my parents live."

Wherever that is, thought Kaisie. Leaving for Luxembourg. I guess I always thought the guy was a sure thing.

"Later on tonight, you can suck Mommie's big strap on and then we'll have a nice time enlarging your hole back there. Soon I can stuff entire pickle jars, not just the cukes into your big, happy rectum."

Suddenly, Giada stepped back and grabbed Mitz's left nipple and pinched it very hard, and he screamed.

"Now, go into the bathroom and take all the Ajax and toothpaste and stuff out from under the sink and crawl under there on your hands and knees. You can squeeze in."

"But Giada, I can't quite fit under there--"

"If those doors are not closed on your ass, completely in the next twenty minutes, I will be getting the horsewhip out. I am going to have tea with Mistress Kaisie, and I don't want to be disturbed. Now scuttle back there!"

And Mitzner scuttled.

They had a somewhat pleasant tea, served by a neighbor lady who Giada had somehow "Charmed" into wearing a leash and bringing the tray out naked on her knees...with it in her teeth. What balance!

Later, the only thing poor Kaisie had over Giada of course was...she'd been a domme longer. She had other subs, even if she didn't do as good a job as Giada, who had a natural gift.

One of Kaisie's submissives was an immigration officer! A bit of a corrupt one, but Kaisie didn't have to use cash for the favor she required.

And, within three weeks, Giada was back in Luxembourg (alone)

And Mistress Kaisie was finding new and interesting uses for the barbed wire switch under Mitzner's piano bench lid...

And, she was back home!