Kad's Anal Demons Pt. 01

Story Info
Kad's got a possessed ass.
1.9k words
4.05
31.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally, home."

Kad said as she walked through the door. Closing the door behind her, her stomach let out a small gurgle. She hadn't eaten anything since lunch and beforehand that was all she had to eat. She decided she'd change, eat then take a quick shower so instead of silencing her empty belly she went to her room and searched for a pair of more home suited clothing. . She pulled her pants down, and as she bent over She felt a pinch of her ass. She jumped up, then bent over again before trying again this time to feel a light slap on her ass. She ignored it, But then her underwear came down revealing her bare butt. She stood up, covering it with her hands before she turned around with flushed cheeks. She looked around, but nothing. Somethin was up. She decided she should just take her shower now that way she'd be naked already. However, whoever it was had other plans. She went to pick up her clothes she dropped and when she did her butt jiggled. Suddenly her cheeks opened and her hole was forced to widen.

That's when she felt something bum rush it's way up inside her butthole and straight into her luscious body, her hands hit the walls and legs locked a bit, as they stood long, her ass cheeks forced open as they jiggled and bounced firecly. Her head whipped down between her legs and she was forced to speak.

"Peekaboo."

The sexy 18 year old girl was alone in the room, but not inside her body.

She was forced to stand up, hands moving to her back as they rode up her legs before slapping then grabbing her ass outside of her own control. She stopped, gaining control of her body back as she stood up breathing heavily. She was frightened at the fact she couldn't control her own body. Everything seemed to be normal again, so she grabbed her things and went to the bathroom. But now, Things would get worse. As soon as she closed the door, her back was forced against, plump, tan mounds moving on the door, her cheeks searching for the knob before finally finding and pushing against it until it entered her tight little butt hole. Her hips moved, ass grinding as her anal walls swallowed the knob slowly. She pulled back, her ass tingling from the pain. She couldn't control her body anymore. She stepped towards the mirror, splashing water on her face, the grumbling in her stomach returning as hands reached for it and held. But it wasn't before long that her horny invader took control again. This time grabbing at her breasts, rubbing her clit and teasing her in the mirror. Her body turned around, hands slapping her ass and spreading them open for her eyes to sight at her beautiful anal opening. Control was given back, she dropped a bit. She locked the door to prevent herself from some how escaping. She was stuck in her bathroom, possessed by some horny demon or spirit with no clue on how to get it out of her body. She stood and thought to herself.

"Maybe it's a spirit who needs to pass...but...do I offer my body, or...do I share? What if it's a demon. If I say yes, it won't leave and may the permanent control over my body. I need to deal with this thing."

Words escaped from behind such perfect lips.

She pouted a bit, this...she didn't like, But she kinda did. What else could she do? She was possessed, her body wasn't under her complete control anymore. But it seemed her invader had stopped, she went to he mirror...and nothing, she event flashed a full body, large breasts exposed and legs open. But nothing. Dark eyes trailed away as she turned around, a glimpse of her bare back and cheeks hitting her eyes...and like that, her invader was back. Her cheeks wiggled, they moved on their own accord until her hips followed- pushing outward to give her mirror full view of her lower,features. Her legs moved apart, she could move the top half of her body, unti her hands were taken and placed on both cheeks, gripping and moving each perfect mound apart to reveal her invaders goal and wanted prize.

She shook free, falling towards the shower before she caught herself. It seemed whenever she had a reflection, the demon gained control of her body.

"No...I, I need you out of me."

She said huffing, but nothing. She knew what she had to do...but hated it. It wanted ever so dearly to take her hole, and shed have to let it.

"Fine...just hurry up, I'm sensitive back there."

Her words were already processed. Her body forced to stand up and reveal her naked form in the mirror. There she saw herself, naked, in the shower. Her body spun around, her ass reflected from the mirror into her eyes as her invader used them to see. She didn't like it one bit, but this was the only way to get her body back. Her hand attacked her plump rear, slapping it so it jiggled before taking it and gripping it. Her hips moved, swerving slowly before her glorious fleshy lower mounds found themselves forced into an erotic dance along with the rest of her body. Arms up, hips shaking as her cheeks bounced one after another before diving upward and wiggling her cheeks into yet another slap. Was she possessed by a stripper?? Her hands grabbed for a bottle as he she found herself giving her reflection an erotic pout, hands placing a bottle on the floor before she was driven to crouch down.

"That isn't going to fit! Are you nu-"

Her ass opened, cheeks taking the full length of a bottle in between, her eyes closing while she winced and her tight little hole swallowed the tip of the bottle. She let out a groan, her hands fondling her chest as she continued sodomizing herself. Her nipples grew hard, a finger pinching them while the demon grunted in her body. Her hand fled her chest and took her cheek again spreading it further while the other hand pulled out her anal invader.

Both hands took hold after opening the cap, and shocked right back in, squeezing letting shampoo ooze inside of her. She winced and grunted in pain, her walls dripping now as soap left her lower back side. She figured it was done, right?? It got to use her for what it wanted, didn't It.

"Thank God that's over."

She said, sitting on her knees and dark red curtains find themselves pulled back. She stands up, finally feeling alone in her body again...at least until she felt a shift inside, her cheeks becoming heavy. She could see it, Like a shadow of herself in her reflection groping her cheeks, making her molest herself before I stepped outside of her body. For that moment, she finally felt free; But it was only brief.

"No, pl-"

She could see it leap right back into her body, it's black figure spiralling up her rectum into her anal cavity. Her ass felt heavy, but that was the least of her troubles. She was forced to the wall, ass apart, hole gaping as her to, stimulated the feeling of anal insertion. Her eyes slightly watered, grunts and groans escaped her lips and voice into the air, the water beating on her soft, fair skin. She was stuck, it was as I'd she were being violated from inside. Her hole open wider, and wider, faster and faster as cheeks jiggles and hands molested her chest and lower lips. She wanted to stop, but She couldn't. It had her, this was a mistake. Everything stopped now. Body sore, she had the feeling of a presence leaving her and finally she thought it was over. She sat down, letting the water wash over her body, droplets rolling down her chest over her nips and to her belly. She got up, wobbling from the feeling as she moved to turn the water off and get out of the bathroom before anything else could happen. She dried off, but didn't even bother getting changed. She felt free, she figured it wasn't in her body still and hoped it wasn't.

"That...was horrible, but for some reason I really enjoyed that. There must be something wrong with me. Just spent a whole night, possessed by some horny spirit and I liked it. Oh well, it's done. I need to sleep."

She drifted off, it was twelve at night and she wanted no part of anything more. A few hours went by, and her ass began to move. It was almost three, witching hour in religion.

It seemed her invader wasn't done after all.

Her cheeks began to bounce, each fleshy mound wobbling before they were forced open. Her hole was left opened and exposed, the demon kept her asleep while her ass shook violently, the bed began to follow as did her room taking a whole new literal meaning to the term "booty quake". Red began to emerge above her ass cheeks, mist like and nature multiple faces could be seen inside of its foggy state. Kad's hole was forced open again, then as soon as they came the large mesh of spirits began spiralling into Kad's hole, possessing her wondrous booty. Each demon reared their faces inside of her possessed ass cheeks, moving inside them before they moved through her body. One demon found refuge in her double D sized breast, another making her stomach its home while the last one moved into the only other place it could posses; her sweet, now possessed pussy. Kad rolled over, her invaders were becoming anxious as they waited inside of her, they didn't feel like waiting and began to work together. Her stomach let out a loud rumbling noise, this waking her making her sit up to give her pleaing belly attention.

"I never ate did I?"

She said rubbing her stomach.

Her breasts bounced, nipples becoming erect as they started to jiggle, arms forced out as her stomach sucked itself inward. A face emerged inside of it as it took control of her body. Her pussy lips quivered, the demon inside her peached moved through her body in a rather painful way, making its way into her ass hole, not her ass, but the hole placed between her cheeks, possessing it. She was forced to roll over, her stomach calling the shots as it forced her on her hands and knees. Her cheeks puckered, the demon possessing her ass cheeks took her hand, slapping her perfectly round, large carmel colored ass.

"This, again??"

The demons made her stand up. They took her to the mirror, her tits playing with themselves while they all revealed themselves in her body.

"There's more of you!? No, this, this needs to stop."

She wanted too move, but couldn't.

They took her back to the bed after positioning the mirror to where she could see it all. For about an hour, all she could do was watch as they took turns ravaging her body. But, their turns had come to an end. Kad was forced up, her head held back as a purple mist emerged above her. The mist smiled, then spiralled downward into her mouth and down her throat. Her body dropped, she had control...or so she thought. She got up, forced to look at her hands as if they weren't hers before she was forced to speak.

"Finally, I've been waiting for the perfect host, the perfect ass and now I have it. My dear, we are going to have a wonderful time."

Kad waa given temporary control, she looked in the mirror in fear.

The Queen had stepped into her body, now, it was her turn.