Kady Does More: Morning Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, Kady," he says, and his weight on me isn't uncomfortable; I feel safe and warm and relaxed now, and while I wouldn't want him there for very long, I don't want him to move just yet.

"These chairs are amazing," I mumble, and after a startled second, Just begins to laugh, which does interesting things to the softening cock inside of me. I wish it would stay hard. I squirm a bit, not to get him off me, but in hopes of keeping him inside.

"Really, Kady?" he chokes, and much to my regret, peels himself off me to sit next to my head, playing with my hair. Okay. I suppose that's all right. "The chairs are what you think of?"

"How did we not break the damn thing?" I ask, and he snickers more. I open one eye, finding him there, playing with my hair, and finally get a look at the cock that so filled me up. It's impressive, even soft, and Just shaves; his balls look big and heavy, and his cock is circumcised, and I find my mouth watering. I raise my gaze to his face; he's smiling at me, his teeth strong and white, and I raise up and sit up, ignoring protesting parts, and pull his head in for a long, slow kiss.

Just obliges, and the kiss is warm, soft, loving. He knows how to kiss, and somewhere inside, I feel my personal engine turning over again. I break the kiss, rest my forehead to his, and sigh.

"Good?" he asks.

"Good," I tell him.

After a few moments, he says, "We should probably talk about this. I mean. Expectations."

I raise two fingers and put them over his lips. "None. I wanted you. I want a lot of things. I love you, Just. This was a way to express that. I'm not looking to commit to anything, or to make you do so. I want to explore."

Another few moments. "Is this going to happen again?" he asks.

"I have absolutely no objections to that," I sigh, "and may indeed put forth vocal encouragement. Christ, Just. You've got a cock like a.....well. It's big. God."

That makes him laugh, and he leans back on his hands and grins at me. "I'm pretty proud of it," he says modestly, then stands up, extending his hand to me. "Come on. Let's go for a swim."

I take his hand, but don't stand, instead using the hand to steady myself as I slip to my knees in front of him. This is getting to be a tradition with me, and he looks down at me, blinking, as I reach up and cradle his softened cock, coated and slimy with semen and my own juices, and take it into my mouth, tasting our combined discharge, cleaning him with my tongue and sucking lightly. I love the taste. Earthy, rich, thick, heavy, a little salty, a little bitter. I wrap my small hands around him, squeezing his ass, the muscles like rocks beneath my hands, and Just makes a low sound in his throat, his hand threading through my wild red hair. I hum around the cock in my mouth, and little muscles in his thighs jump and twitch, but it's too soon -- even as young as Just is, he needs time to recover.

That's all right. I think I do too.

One last stroke of my tongue along his cock and I release him, sitting back and smirking up at him with a devilish expression. He looks down at me, and then the smallest hint of a smile quirks up his lips.

"So I was right," he says, and waits long enough to continue so I can guess it's a setup for a joke. I stay on my knees and tilt my head quizzically, my hands resting on his hips. "You DO like sausage."

Snorting, I shove him into the pool.

12