Kaen & Amber Ch. 3

Story Info
Sweet revenge on Kaen's cousin.
3.8k words
4.6
36.7k
5
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 09/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blackie67
Blackie67
26 Followers

The large male wolf had followed the wolfkin's scent since she was in heat again, tracking them to the small clearing in the forest, now peering out from the surrounding undergrowth of thorned bushes, he brushed his fur through causing them to rustle slight. There she lay on side, so ready for the taking of his rights and needs, lipping soft a silent snarl on his feral lips when he noted there was someone else with her, recognizing the other as his cousin Kaen. Furred brows frowned, he thought his aunt would keep that damned Kaen from returning any time soon, hopefully marrying him off to some female Garou, but here he was, with the wolfkin he had himself hoped to snare in his evil arms.

The soft winds brought the feral scent of Kaen's mad cousin to her sensitive nose, Amber growled in her sleep, she never liked him, her canine lips curling in a disgusted grimace as her relaxed dreams shifted into a nightmare of her tormentor. The male wolf lowered his head on the other side of the clearing, quite clearing hearing her growl, noting Kaen's ears twitchering but that he never moved, must be sleeping he thought and shifted up to his warform of the wolfman, sneering to himself that this was indeed going to be a piece of cake, he could easily win her over by taking out his miserable cousin.

His scent was too real to be a dream, too penetrating. Amber nsapped open her eyes and flicked up her furry head, fur bristling towards his disturbing presence, and she growled.. much deeper in the depths of her throat causing Kaen to wake up from his content slumber, blearily looking around, wondering the cause of her need to be so defensive, waking up real quick when he noted the shadow of his cousin in Crinos looming just above him. "Shit!"

The Crinos grinned ferally, his frustrations with the wolf bitch having brought him close to madness now that his cousin Kaen was right there under him to take the punishment for everything, including his humiliation that the bitch could chase him away. Kaen's eyes narrowed as he remembered the hurt that Amber had told him, that his cousin had done to her and slowly meanders up to a stand below the looming shadow.

Without the benefit of his clothes, his scars stood brightly against his lightly tanned flesh down to his waist, including the newer kinfolk and shadowlord glyphs on his right hip. Amber having already moved out of the way, now lunged for the wolfman, snarling in her flight, His cousin laughed cruelly, "So.. Aunty did punish you.. little.." suddenly dodging the wolf bitch with a chuckle. "Well, after you've died, I'llmake sure that She knows who her new mate is. Since Kin should only mate with Garou or their own breed," his grin was lecherous.

Kaen grabbed up his pants from the ground and yanked out his dagger, holding it out in a defensive stance. paws landed with a thud to the other side of the Crinos but she was swift to spin around, lunging again for a good chomp on his furred buttocks, anything to distract the ass of no goodness, who growled and was about to backhand her away when Kaen rushed towards him inflicting an excruciating pain in his crotch when the dagger in Kaen's hand slashes deep.

The cousin, forgetting the pain the wolf bitch had done to him versus the pain that was burning in his crotch, backhanded Kaen away in a new fit of Rage making him fly at the hit and land in a small roll that wasn't totally successful, with a growl and shifted to Glabro to try to heal some of the damage only to find that it wasn't not healing but was still burning as though he was on fire.

With the dagger still in his grasp, Kaen sneered at his wolfman cousin, "How do you like the little gift from my fther Cuz? Silver. I don't have to worry about it burning me anymore!" The cousin growled, his Rage focusing on kaen and the fact that even now Kaen is still Lord Burnsykes favourite, having forgotten about Amber until her canines found mark and sank through the slightly thicker hide of the between man and wolf cousin, snarling in a mouthful of flesh and his scent that she had learned to hate.

Growling through the agony of clamped canines in his rear, he turned his gaze on Amber again whilst Kaen rushed forward in the moment of distraction and jumped up, grabbing a grip of fur and stabbed down with all his might at the eye of his raging cousin, always was good at fighting in any form, at least what he always thought, sinking the blade of the silver dagger deep into the eye socket. All hell broke loose, the cousin went insane with the sheer agony as the silver connected with his brain and Kaen clutched and hung for dear life when the blade hit the bone of the skull. Through blind rage his cousin tore with his claws a long line along Kaen's leg in attempt to pry his younger cousin off with his weakening reactions, trying to also hit Amber off from behind.

He knew he wasn't going to make through the fight, still smacking at the wolf bitch latched onto his behind, failing as Amber refused to let go, she in return trying to bring the bastard down to earth with her mate. The cousin slowly lost grip on his form, reverting to his homid shape with Amber firmly attached to his ass, blood flowing freely from the wound where his manhood used to be as well as the deep wound where the bleeding Kaen held the dagger, who dug it deeper when he could.

His ass was tugged and chewed upon, canines grating another through his rendered flesh and Amber snarled spittle and blood through her clamped jowels as he fell backwards, unable to struggle against either of his attackers anymore, overbeared by Kaen from the front who pulled him a little amiss to prevent them from falling on top of his mate. She pulled free, yanking with her the chewed piece of man ass in her bloody maw, snarling, keeping her wits trained on the ass that Kaen held down whilst his cousin weakly tried to push him off as the last bit of life leaked away from the silver inflicted wounds.

Kaen levered himself up leaving the dagger in the guy's eye and flopped onto his back breathing raggedly, "Well.. he'll never force himself on any kin again," and winced at the pain in his leg. "It is fitting that Kin brought him down," he said whilst regaining his wind, looking over his wolfmate with a smile.

She dropped the flesh to the ground once the Garou was dying anyways.. and solefully trotted over to where Kaen was, pushing her bloodied maw into his face affectionately, with a swaying brush of her tail. He buried his hands into her thick fur, "My love, nothing we can't bring down together, eh?" wipes some of the blood from her muzzle, only succeeding in smearing it a little and getting more blood on his hand, he's already covered in blood from the two wounds he gave his cousin.

Wuffling Amber pushed her muzzle into his face, licking him down and then pulled away from his grasp, to tend a gentle bathing on his leg wound, to lick it clean soothingly. He winced even though he wasn't bleeding much after the licking, the capilaries clotting up, but didn't protest, glad for the care from her and combed his fingers through her fur whilst glancing at his dead cousin, deciding to leave the corpse there where others may clean the body in nature's way.

When she was satisfied that his legwound was clean enough, she continued her way around his body until she had licked him speckless from all the splatter of blood. Kaen hugged her close and kissed her moist muzzle, "Thank you Love," scritching her gently behind the ears. In return, she nipped and snuffled into his face the way a wolf would, happy enough that her hell was over and he was back, somewhat in one piece and washed clean around her own jowels.

Gently he grabbed her sides and threw his wolfmate off balance to land in his lap, wincing only a little when his injured leg hurts slightly, a little blood seeped out but it slowly stopped, scabbing up, and he gave her belly scratches with a smile.

Content she was, not much objecting and frailed her paws into his face when he scritched her, snorting snuffles in glee. He reached out to a finger and tapped her nose with a soft chuckle. Quick she took to play, nabbing after his finger, squirming on her back on his legs, paws batting widly, the act breaking the tension after the kill of his cousin, something they both accepted right now.

With an amused grin on his face, Kaen opened wide his legs and let her drop between them, wedging her with a smile, ignoring the pain in his leg and grabbed one of her paws with his mouth growling softly. She blinked, caught in his snare, nd snattered a toothy purr in return. He chuckled around the paw, tickling her ribs and lower with his fingers.

He wrinkled his nose at her from where he had her paw, menancing a mock growl and tickled, taking a deep breath and tried to catch her scent with his muted human nose since she was in such a playful mood wriggling like she did on her back. She bounced, bumping her canine head into his crotch and writhed to get onto her paws and tackle him down like she used to, her tail whirling in a frenzy mode.

Letting go with a sigh, he chuckled at the bump against him and allowed her to tackle him, using a hand to guard himself from the whacking of her tail as she span around, pouncing as though he was a mere mouse and nabbed her mate in a very playful mood sending Kaen in a fit of laughter, clicking his teeth at her in return. Her fur pranced around him, darting in a for a few nips and nabs, then dancing away wuffling in a happy mood to enfurthen the play.

Kaen catched her and rolled back with her pounce and rolled a little farther to pin her under him, leaning on his elbows to keep his full weight off her, but still pinning her. She yelped a yip, feigning but her constant beat of tail gave her away, she was having fun playing this game.

He nuzzled at her neck and nips at the skin he finds between the fur getting some fur, but is having fun himself, though he has to be careful not to open up the cut on his leg, but he'll worry about that later anyway as long as it's not too bad.

She nabbed at him, his face too, bouncing and wriggling underneath him. Getting pushed up a little with her bouncing and wriggling, Kaen moved back at the nab for his face, wrinkling his nose at her nabbing and nips at her muzzle clicking his teeth together before licking at her nose.

Her maw attacked him in return, affectionate wolfkisses wetting his face, beating her tail up between the junction of his legs. He chuckled as she can get him hard even after the long loving they had a little while ago it seems, holding still the kisses making him feel good about everything he's now planning for their lives together. Wuffling Amber bounced again, darting half forward then back again.

"Keep that up pup and I'll give you something to play with" Kaen chuckled, his attitude playful as well as his voice. She yipped on cue, banging up into his chest. He chuckled and reached around to play with her, he couldn't scent her, but he figured that she must be in heat, that's fine with him though.

His wolfmate was moist since they had mated a few hours ago.. her furry loines sticky from his semen.. but she twisted onto her back and wriggled with paws frailing, not minding the least with her maw prodding at his hairy sack of balls once again. He gasps at the sudden attack of licks to that most sensitive place on him, and thrusts his finger into her with an evil grin. A yelp.. followed by a good series of attacks to those furry things dangling above her maw, using her cold moist nose, poking upwards.

Chuckling he gasps, his sex hardening with each poke and he thrust his finger inside her with a steady fast rythm. She muffled a wuffle.. squirming along with his finger and slapped her tongue upwards at the dangling furry fruits. Upon which he sighed and moved his hips slightly, getting excited the more she licked, his breath coming in irregular gaspings. She slathered her tongue up and around, accidently brushing her nose up the crack of his ass.

The cold nose brought out a new gasp from his parted lips, and he gently nudged a finger of his own against hers with a soft chuckle, thrusting his other finger into her wolven wetness and moved it around to hit deep in her rich warm confines. She had found a bit of blood there, up in his asscrack, lapping it off and cleaned him whilst she relaxed her flanks and felt the most weirdest sensations of being fingerpumped by her own mate.

He leaned forward, the sensations that his mate gave him causing him to get harder by the minute than he did before, but then again, it could be that he just wanted her so badly too. Since he hadn't objected by the lashing of her tongue to his ass, she lapped him more, just there. He jerks at the marvellous feeling she's making, his back arching a little each in time withher lashing tongue and he pokes his finger tip from his free hand against her as the finger gets joined by another inside her, just where he'd like to be right now but damn! she's good at distracting him.

Her furry ass writhed in time of his digits deep in her wolf sex, one leg itching to hump, but with his human ass above her furred face she didn't have much choice in the matter, her drool running in rivlets to his now wet balls. He shifted around her, abandoning her maw, no longer pinning her down to the ground and removed his fingers from her hot snatch.

She blinked and growled in dismay, whining disappointedly, it felt so good, why did he stop?

Kaen shifted his body around so that he was now kneeling over her, and licked her chin, his hardness hanging below him, above her on her back, his leg protests a little, but it's pain being translated right now into pleasurable pain.

Soft she growled, flicking her tail to the side.. offering him her wolvenhood again. Smiling, he kissed her on her muzzle, licking the side of her lips as he lowers himself and gently presses himself into her tight wolvenhood again, this time knowing he'll fit he enters all the way and starts a slow rythm going with her. She blinked up at him, so unfamilair with this.. position.

Kissing her chin and licking her muzzle, Kaen slowly thrusted into her, one hand stroking her furry side gently, then he reaches down to support her hind quarters against his thrusts. Her front paws frailed idly, wuffling softly, wriggling slight. He nipped at her chin and muzzle lightly, his thrusts growing with her wriggling beneath him, his legs spread on either side of her body to support himself and her as he moves his other hand down to lift her hindend up to meet him, her tail between his legs, then he shifts one hand to tickle her below his damp sacks.

- Yes yes this was he mating with her, but in a different position - paws hitting mark on his head, she made touchdown and planted firmly them there with a little pressure whilst her breathing became erratic with the newer sensations, her maw parting and her tongue sliding sideways from her jowels. He curled around her, smiling at her paws on his head, thrusting deeper as he pokes his finger tip into her otherhole while his manhood plows deeply into her wolvenhood, her fur tickling his sensitive balls like feathers as he moves against her. Lustily she yipped, purred and set out a good series of other sounds.. getting used to the feel of him poking her other. hole.. ears like velvet purses flicking in wonder.

Leaning in low to nuzzle into her fur, his hand pulled her more then he was able to thrust to keep the thrusting cadance, as he finds a small nipple to nip at then suckle like a pup, while he flicks a finger along the edge of her senstive spots under where he is plunging himself into her, sighing with the tickles of her fur moving against his soft skin as he suckles. Wolven eyes of amber blinked again.. watching him, feeling newer good feelings however strange it was, wuffling a soft mewl - is this how humans make love? - quivering in pleasure. He looked up at her unspoken question and smiles, nuzzling for another nipple on the other side to give it attention as he fights the urge to let the climax hit him and drag him under into that primal part again to finish what was started again.

Ears flicked forward, and she writhed in pleasure, her wolven body meeting new expectations.. shivering, letting him do as he pleased with a content purrgrowl on her wolven maw. He began to thrust harder against her, a finger poke and it's inside, to stay there for now and he growls and pulls her up to meet him as he suckles harder, tongue flicking the nipple, the fur getting wet from his own saliva.

She let herself go, better that way.. since she didn't know where to plant her paws in such a position. Kaen curled up around her his shoulders at the perfect position for her forepaws to brace against, his abdomen providing a brace for her hide legs already as he thrusts, climaxing in a tightening of his stomach muscles. - Ahh.. ground to set paws on.. feels better - she nabbed his shoulders wehn she could.. letting herself float of the feelings whilst she quivered again.

When she had braced herself he rolled back onto his back, with her on top with a grin, her weight coming down fully on him for a moment as her weight shifts around in the movement, he growls and held her quarters down as his other finger pushes a little deeper in the transition, his pleasure reaching a point to which he pushes a little farther then his release is explosive inside her, just like before. She yelped.. blinked and drooled a good line of spittle into his face, quaking on top of him in another new position - what on earth are you doing under me? - before she felt him explode and coat her wolvenhood walls again. Chuckling at the wolven question through the waves of pleasure he was feeling, he removed his finger, she was tight enough without him doing that again, and moved his hands up through her fur lovingly, digging his fingers through her furriness, his legs steepled on either side of her tail so he was curled enough to stay inside her tight and he hoped he wasn't locked into her again like last time.

It was very unfamilair for her to be above him, but nonetheless she couldnt prevent the sensation of contracting on his malehood.. eyes rolling, tongue lolling, she jabbed for a nab in his face, halfgrowling a throaty snarl of canine pleasure. He leans his face up at the nab, and smiles his eyes half closed as he tightens again coming again and again from the tightness pulling at him, squeezing and pulling as he makes small jerking movements from the pain and pleasure mixing from his leg's injury and the tightness pinching and drawing him out into that world of mindlessness when the senses overload.

Still she quaked upon him, trying to find a more comfortable ground for her paws and accidently bit him sharply when she slipped a paw from him. He jerked up into her as she nipped him too hard accidently, another spurt from him into her, he felt depleted yet is still ready to come at the slightest movement from her on him. Her furr writhed on him knowing well he was lodged inside yet.. finding mark for paws she boldly squirmed deliberately.. testing new waters. Gaspingly he growled in pleasure and pain as the skin is pulled by her movements, making him harden even more much to his surprise and come again with each pinch and pull.

His fingers dug into the ground on either side of him as he curled and uncurled in a series of gruntish moans and growls, coming, coming, there can't be anyway he's shooting still, but he was, locked in her with his size and her tightness again, and no way to move to relieve the pressure or pleasure rolling him over and over unless he loses consciencness from the overload. She sedated herself on top of him in an awkward position, snuffling after she let out her yelps and growls.. feeling quite.. locked.. she quivered on him.. until she couldn't possibly support herself and slumped down on him.. still locked, draping him over like a furry blanket, keeping the cold away from his bones.

Blackie67
Blackie67
26 Followers
12