Kairi Ch. 02

Story Info
Abducted and branded.
1k words
4.2
21.6k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I now understand why other writers take so long to post, sorry about the wait. Of course rate, comment, good or bad feed back you keep me writing!. Enjoy!;)

Mistress

***************************************

Gold orbs move forward until their owner's body becomes visible under the glow of the parking lot lights. I sharply inhale as the silhouette of a massive cat is revealed. My body is stiff and tense from fear, I'm unable to move.

I try to scream as the cat slinks closer but my throat is too dry, even breathing is currently a challenge. I'm aware of movement to my right through my peripheral vision and another cat creeps into view far too close for comfort. My thoughts begin to straighten out enough for me to think rationally and I know I have to escape...somehow.

The car is jostled, then the door squeals as it's ripped off the hinge by brute strength. I yell, "Fuck off!" as another cat stealthily emerges from the pre-dawn darkness, it sounds as though the cats are laughing at my remark through low broken rumbles.

I turn the key in the ignition, but my heart drops as the sound of the air leaving my tires registers in my brain. I whimper as I recognize the shredded remains of my tires.

Fumbling around in the glove box I manage to find a pen and slip out of the car swiftly dropping to a low crouch. The soft sound of paws on pavement alerts me to a cat rounding the front bumper, tensing my body I strike out at the brute jamming the pen deep into it's eye socket.

Low growls and hisses reach my ears as I'm sprinting away from the screeching beast. The sound of their pursuit pushes me on, it's only a matter of time before they catch me.

My mind feels strangely disjointed from my body, all I feel is the impact of my feet on the earth. This is a nightmare, this can't be happening, wake up.

Sharp stings on my shins bring me back to the present, running through a large patch of sagebrush my foot gets snagged. The air is knocked out of me when my body hit's the ground, the hard earth unforgiving. Gasping for breath the cold air stings my lungs, my vision grows dim but low growls nearby notify me the hunt has ended. I welcome the nothingness.

It was over before it ever began.

My head throbs painfully. I am aware of uncomfortably cold objects on my wrists and struggle to sit up straight. Handcuffs adorn my wrists, groaning I silently curse my inability to remain conscious.

If I hadn't been eaten by huge panther-like animals was I abducted while out cold? The room is small and dim with no windows or furniture only a tray of repulsive-looking food sits in front of the door. Slowly getting to my feet I search the room for an escape but the sound of approaching footsteps forces me to retreat back to the corner I woke up in, feigning sleep.

The door swings open but I continue my act despite my undeniable urge to identify my captor. I hear the door close soon after and release a shallow shaky breath before opening my eyes. The menacing figure standing in front of the door makes a sound of disapproval in his throat,

"Did you really think you could fool me that easily?"

The large man slowly approaches me, I refuse to look at him and lose my courage, instead I opt to gaze at my handcuffs absentmindedly. Large hands roughly yank me to my feet, I'm not even up to his shoulders. Awesome.

"Let me go,"

I demand finally looking at his face, I inhale sharply. I remember handing him his drink at the bar.. "You son of a bitch!" His masculine laugh infuriates me,

"Hey babe, remember me? Good, cause I'm in charge around here got it?" I can make out his cocky grin in the dimness but I don't reply. He grabs me by the hair and a yelp escapes my lips as he drags me through blindingly bright lit hallways and large metal doors.

"You will answer me when I ask you a question!"

I refuse to apologize and I meet his angry glare, "I'm not sorry," I respond contemptuously. My refusal only increases his anger earning me a slap that knocks me to the ground, my face burns from both his slap and my fury. He moves to the opposite end of the room rustling through what sounds like metal objects before he returns with thick chains.

I have to get out of here I think as I finally get off of the ground after my captor retreats to light a stove. He has his back to me when I run for the door, relieved when I find the door is unlocked, I sprint through the labyrinth of hallways desperately seeking an escape. Most of the doors I find are locked, Run to the Hills by Iron Maiden plays in my head, run for your life! Running around a corner I have no time to react other than scream as I'm ambushed and knocked down by two men.

Screaming on the ground as they try to grab me I kick out at them viciously while curses escape my mouth. I yelp and struggle against the hands of one of the men as he's dragging me by one of my ankles through the hallways back to my original captor.

"You shouldn't have done that babe." I'm laid on a cool metal table where my cuffed hands and ankles are chained to the table legs restraining me completely. I can't help the remark that escapes my lips, "You shouldn't have kidnapped me motherfucker!"

My remark earns me another hard slap except this time my head slams against the table making me nauseous but silent. I feel too sick to care or worry about his plans so I just lay with my cheek against the cold metal surface.

A searing pain on the outside of my upper thigh has me shrieking and battling against my restraints uncontrollably to escape the object causing my pain. I feel my stomach jump as it tries to expel anything it may contain due to the excruciating pain, but I only dry heave. Slowly I lose the power to fight.. Cold, it's so cold, and dim. I fight to retain consciousness but I feel it slowly slipping away, I hear laughter, then a name spoken into my ear. Konnr, then, nothing.