Kairi Ch. 03

Story Info
A drop of blood is all it takes.
2k words
4.33
15.5k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry this chapter took so long, I had a heartbreaking family crisis and sadly more are on the way. ITried to make this chapter a little longer but we'll see. Chapter 4 is already in the making so hopefully it won't be a long wait. Feel free to comment anything useful, humorous, opinionated, and or mean since you will anyways ;)

Tell me how I did on my editing!

~~~~~~~~~~~Mistress~~~~~~~~~~~

I wince from the pain emanating from my outer thigh as well as from the stiffness of my body while testing my restraints. My head is spinning but there's a strange constant stinging sensation on the inside of my forearm.

I stretch languidly as I relish the feeling of my vertebrae popping back into place while my brain tries to adjust to reality

Where am I?

Attempting to clear the fog in my head I shake my head only to be rewarded with a painful throb in my right arm. Gasping at the sudden pain I groan as the throb intensifies into an insistent burn through my entire arm.

Fighting the sudden wave of nausea I close my eyes allowing my body a short rest. My eyes flutter open in a panic to check for any serious damage to my body or signs I have been assaulted while unconscious. Other than the soreness of my entire body only my right arm and outer thigh concern me, slowly tilting my head back I notice a plastic device is tapped in the crook of my elbow. My stomach knots uncomfortably, a catheter.

A feeling of utter hopelessness washes over me accompanied by a cold stinging wetness rolling down my cheeks. The action is foreign to me, the cold trails left by tears remind me of the last time I allowed myself to cry.

*Flashback*

My childhood was easily the best time of my life, I was always surrounded by a loving family. My father Michael absolutely adored my mother Leanne, you could see the adoration in his eyes every time he looked at her. My heart aches at the memory of my parents.

It was the last day of fifth grade when my father drove me back home, I walked into my parents' bedroom and found my mom naked and bloody lying face-first on her bed. I nudged her lifeless body, her throat was torn open. I must have screamed since my father ran into the room and grabbed me dragging me out of the house and into his ford truck.

I glanced out of the back window and whimpered when a black truck began tailgating us. There was a hard jolt, then the truck swerved into us causing our truck to careen off the road. I had this weightlessness before being thrashed around the cabin of the truck.

A sharp searing pain in my midsection snapped me out of a daze. I looked down and found a large fragment of glass embedded in my stomach, blood quickly seeping through my favorite shirt. With strength I never knew my body possessed, I slowly pulled the jagged glass from my flesh with shaking fingers before crawling out of a shattered window of the overturned vehicle clutching my stomach.

A man was slowly approaching the wrecked truck when I remembered my father was still inside. Quickly crawling to the drivers window I shook my motionless father, hoping. His green eyes suddenly shot open, he only uttered one word,

"run".

That would be the last time I saw my father, alive or otherwise. The severity of the situation overwhelmed me, looking into my father's pleading eyes under my breath I whispered,

"I love you."

I wanted to live, I wasn't ready to die, I was too young. Looking back on it now I wish I'd stayed and died with my father. I left part of myself behind that day and I've never been happy, I mean really, truly happy.

*End flashback*

When the tears cease I'm left with a chronic sniffle while I berate myself for giving into my emotions. Emotions only made a person susceptible to attack. My foster father stated his view clearly,

"emotions have no place in a strong fighter. Emotion is a weakness, warriors must show no weakness, not ever", his voice drones in my head.

With closed eyes I try to locate an object to pick the locks of my restraints with my mind, an uncanny ability I developed shortly before my parents were killed. I didn't embrace this power instead I chose to hide it, until now that is.

A hint of a smile plays across my lips while my mind struggles to carry an allen wrench from across the room, maybe I should develop this ability more, it couldn't hurt. Mentally probing the heavy duty padlock I'm able to ascertain the exact length, pattern, and tension of each of the numerous pins that lie within the thick steel lock.

Here goes nothing...

Imagining the metal of the allen wrench was pliable clay I reshape it to the exact specifics to open the lock with intense concentration. Resting, I allow my mind to guide my key into the lock and slowly turn it to avoid causing any noises.

My eyes flutter open as the metallic click reaches my eager ears, it had worked after all. Slowly slipping my wrist from the cuff, I grab my makeshift key and quickly unlock my right cuff followed by the restraints securing my ankles.

Quietly moving my stiff body to dismount the table, a familiar stinging burning sensation captures my attention causing me to wince. Sitting upright after being restrained for so long causes my head to swim and my vision to blur lightly.

Closing my eyes I fight a sudden wave of nausea while my fingers skim my arm for the cause of the pain. Nearing he tender area of the crook of my right elbow, I gingerly touch something plastic before easing my eyes open.

My eyes go wide when I finally remember the presence of the catheter earlier.

Sick. Fucking. Twisted. Bastard. I haven't used my mind on people but I know just who to start with.

Gently peeling the medical tape back, I cautiously grasp the plastic catheter and slowly withdraw it from it's position embedded deep in my vein causing a small spray of blood to be released before I carefully replace the tape over the wound.

Slowly allowing my feet to touch the ground I pause as I gain my balance. The sound of boisterous laughter and deep male voices has me quietly hurling myself into the far corner to the right of the door.

Please don't let them find me, please, let me disappear I silently plead while I watch the door swing open with baited breath.

A sharp intake of breath,"WHERE IS SHE!"

The booming roar nearly causes my heart to explode.

Please don't find me

A slightly lower male voice responds,

"We were only gone for twenty minutes at the most sir"

as my captor strides into the torture room seething, seemingly oblivious of my terrified presence.

He and his lackeys begin to comb through the spacious room, I feel like I know his name, but I just cannot recall it at the moment. Now is not the time though, I should worry about escaping alive.

The leader of the groups eyes are practically glowing a rich gold color when they scan the corner I'm huddled in, dismissively skipping over where im crouched.

I hold my breath as his lashes flutter closed while he deeply inhales.

"Her scent is faint, very faint, so she must have escaped soon after we left her. Terrance, I want you and Mac to track her down at all costs, or its your throats I'll be tearing out."

"Yes sir!" the two males in question respond in unison before quickly exiting the room, leaving only two other men along with their leader.

My breathing has began to even out now that I realize the extent of my powers, they may not only be mental. Mentally, I configure my escape plan, this may be easier than I previously thought due to my powers.

Hushed voices catch my attention, focusing intently I'm able to catch portions of their clandestine conversation,

"...there's something different about her-"

"she didn't smell of anything but human, sir."

"no, you're right, I guess I have just underestimated humans. Marc, Trae, I trust you two to visit the bar the human worked at and listen for any information regarding her or her disappearance,"

For a moment I wonder if any of the guys noticed my uncharacteristic absence at work since I was kidnapped. Of course they did...

"stay away from the males that work at the bar, and don't let them scent you or I'll kill you myself. I don't need any more complications to my plans, got it?" the leader demands.

"yes alpha"

Alpha, What the fuck? Maybe I shouldn't mess with him since he seems ignorant of my ability, if he knew it'd just make him chase me more.

The two slightly smaller men slowly depart for their duty leaving only theiralpha behind.

Konnr, his name is Konnr I recall. He walks out of the room into the maze-like hallway purposefully, and I slowly pursue him hobbling along on unsteady legs. Unlike me he knows the way out of this place.

I hiss when the denim of my jeans rubs against what feels like raw skin, but immediately freeze.

Konnr seems unaware of the noise and has no reaction, maybe I masked not only my form but my scent and any sounds I make.Amazing.

Did my parents know, were they human?

I resume following my captor until he unlocks a large reenforced steel door when I'm greeted by the fresh scent of the outdoors. Turning I find myself watching him remove his clothes out of curiosity.

The man I know as Konnr strips quickly revealing rippling muscles and a deliciously sculpted ass before he morphs fluidly into the muscled body of a huge black cat before sprinting off. I stand tense, shocked, confused, and slightly turned on.

He was the Animal from the bar!

Although I apparently inherited magical abilities it's still a challenge coming to terms that creature much like werewolves do exist. He most certainly wasn't a wolf so what was he?

Were-feline, no, werecat. Speaking of pussies...

Walking in the direction I instinctively knew home was, the soft fabric of my panties caressed my swollen cunt with every step. It was about half an hour later that my desire become so overwhelmingly powerful rubbing my thighs together no longer sated my desire.

Slowly lowering myself onto the ground in the shade of tall, dense overgrown scrub, my hand descend down my muscled abdomen into my panties. No one will hear my cries of pleasure I am sure.

Inserting one finger at first into my tight passage I'm shocked to find it so thoroughly saturated. Easing in a second finger a wanton moan echos in my ears,was that really me?

My hips buck in time to my thrusting fingers, my tight walls rippling slightly alert me to my impending orgasm rapidly approaching. Sweat lightly coats my forehead as grunts and moans escape my lips while my fingers fervently pump in and out of my slick channel causing me to writhe in pleasure .

Finally my vaginal walls wildly convulse around my invading digits soaking them in my juices as I cry out in pleasure, blinded by bright flashes beneath my eyelids.

Sated, I lazily stretch before mentally making sure my presence is still masked. The sun is beginning to set. Voice still husky from pleasure I ask myself,

"How long have I been missing?"

before I settle down to take a catnap.

My eyes flutter open to the darkness of night, it feels as though my eyes are still tightly closed.

Give me sight?

Although the landscape surrounding me remains a dark cloud, my sense of hearing is stronger, guiding me safely around obstacles toward home. Its like seeing through my hearing much like a blind person would navigate.

Good enough for me I chuckle in my head before setting off for home once again.