Kaitlyn's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,566 Followers

"Oh, Hi Kaitlyn. Looks like it's just you and me tonight. Mrs. Jensen is buying some things for school and then she and our son are going to stop off at her sister's house to work on some church stuff. She left some food in the refrigerator for us or I can take you out if you want."

"I don't really want to go out. This will be fine." As I spoke I could tell he was looking at my nipples against the t-shirt. When he tried to avert his gaze his eyes went to my cunt pushing against those Capri pants. From that point we both knew the other was interested. There wasn't any doubt at some time we were going to do it. I was ready then. Very ready.

"You look very beautiful this evening."

"Oh, really? I don't think so. I think someone like your own daughters are lovely. Looking at photos of them they are so pretty and they must have at least 38 d-cup breasts while I am so flat chested."

"That's not important. Flat chested is so sexy with your slim figure. Every man would want you. It makes you look like you are about ten or eleven years old."

"Gee, I was hoping to at the least to look twelve!"

"Oh, I don't mean that. You are so pretty. With you standing there and me looking into your big deep blue eyes you make me think as if I were seeing Bambi in the woods."

That was the first time I was called Bambi. A nickname that would still be used amongst my friends later on. I hadn't let on that I knew he watched me in the bathroom. But, I did use his 38 D-cup remark. I looked at his crotch. His cock was either hard are almost hard as he stood there talking to me. I moved over to within a couple of feet of where he stood.

"Why, Mr. Jensen, are you saying you like flat chested skinny girls?"

"Well, I hadn't given it much thought until you came to stay with us. But, now, yes!"

"I'm afraid I don't know a thing about sex." I was mostly telling the truth, wanting him to grab and kiss me or something.

"Kaitlyn, you've never had a boyfriend?"

"No, I've never given it much thought. Until lately. This last couple of weeks. Since I moved in here."

He put his hands on my shoulders. "Kaitlyn ... I'm three times your age. Are you indicating that you want to learn about being a woman from me?"

"Yes, I think so. You seem so kind. I think I can trust you. I don't think the age difference should be a problem. Do you really like me and my scrawny body."

"More than anything, Kaitlyn, more than anything."

I leaned up to kiss him and he met me with his lips. After a few moments, I didn't know what a French kiss was, but I wanted to put my tongue in his mouth. We kissed like that while I melted into his arms. I was already so wet. My nipples were like bullets and he had found my tits with his hands. Taking one hand away enough to pinch and pull my nipple.

I was in lust. I moved back from him and pulled off my t-shirt to let him have full access to my little A-Cups. He moved from one boob to the other with his mouth, gently sucking on one then nibbling the other. I was ready to fuck whether I knew how or not. Hopefully experience is going to be a good teacher.

Stepping naked out of my pants I stood before him. He picked me up and put me in the big chair where he sat in front of the TV with the family. He lifted my knees and then spread my thighs. He looked at my exposed and open pussy and then stepped back to take off his clothes. There was no hesitation when it came to removing his Mormon Garments. I left myself spread open. He never took his eyes of my glistening cunt lips.

"Good Lord, girl! I figured I'd have to get you wet and ready to go. It looks like you're ready right now."

"I am ready right now. I want you to fuck me."

"Whoa now! Big words from such a little gal." He moved his face down to about a foot from my seething hole. I just thought he wanted a better look. I was taken by surprise when he kissed my pussy dead center. He ran his tongue up and down my slit and then sucked my clit into his mouth.

My God. I never gave anything like this any thought. I want to try a hard cock, but this was simply splendid! I don't have any idea how long he ate at my cunt. After a few minutes he stopped to speak.

"The wife will be out until after nine. We might as well do this right."

He went right back to my wet pussy. It might have been ten minutes or an hour. I came several times. A couple of times really hard. I had been afraid he might reject me, tell my parents, or kick me out of my mission. He had gone way too far to give that any thought.

As good as he was doing my pussy my burning desire to get fucked was beginning to take over. Even if I didn't like fucking I wanted to do this a lot.

I tried to sit up in the chair. Good thing is was leather. We never would have gotten my cunt juices out if it had been fabric. I finally got his face out of my crotch and told him he needed to fuck me. As he stood his cock was bobbing at the level of my face and had leaked a lot of cum out the end. Something made me lean forward to lick the fluid. I liked the taste.

"Do you want to do it here or in my bed?" I asked.

"Here would be great, darling child. While you are there did you want to try some of my cock in you mouth?"

I hadn't thought of doing that, but he had done me for a long time. I figure why not get the full experience. I took the head in my mouth. It was rubbery on my tongue. I made an attempt at sucking or whatever it was I was supposed to do. I settled for moving it in and out like it was fucking my mouth.

That seemed to be what he wanted. He put his hand behind my head and moved it so I took his penis in and out of my mouth. I remember from the last night how he hand done a similar move while jacking off. I guess I should have known that was what he would like. I liked it, too. I got a good rhythm going and enjoyed the feel of the head hitting the back of my throat each stroke.

"Kaitlyn, I'm going to cum. Can I cum in your mouth?"

I hadn't expected that and didn't know what to say or what to do either way. I just assumed he'd pull out, I'd lay back, and he'd fuck me.

"Uhh, no. I don't know what to say. What should I do?"

"Either spit it out or swallow it."

Before I got a chance to tell him I wanted his cum in my pussy he had grabbed my head again and started pumping into the back of my throat. A few strokes after that my mouth was getting pumped full of his cum. I had tasted what was leaking from his dick and it was sweet and slick. But, now, I was gagging on cum more acidic and salty, and more volume than I knew what to do with.

At first I tried to spit, but he was so deep in my mouth it started down my throat. I tried to swallow. It was coming too fast to swallow so I tried to spit. Spit, gag, and swallow. It seemed like forever until the flow stopped. It was probably only a few seconds of the surge until it slowed to a light spurting flow. I swallowed that part without a lot of trouble.

Shit. Being a woman may be more fun than I ever expected. Mr. Jensen started to go soft as I continued to suck. I was afraid that I had missed my chance to have his cock inside my cunt, hopefully buried deep. Then things started to stir and the hardness began to come back.

I was thoroughly soaked in my own juices down there. I turned and laid back on his chair, with my pussy exposed directly at him. I wanted his cock in me. Instead he placed his face back at my slit and started to eat me again. That made me cum several times really hard and really fast. I still wanted his cock fucking me.

I didn't realize he was eating me again to give himself a chance to recover. As I lay back I looked down to find him at full attention and with the head of it resting at the opening of my outer lips. Sweet Jesus. I was about to get fucked!

The only thing that stopped me from impaling myself of his beautiful member was that he started working it into me before I got the chance to do so. There wasn't any problem. Mr. Jensen asked me if I was a virgin and I replied that I was, but that I played a lot of sports and there was chance that my hymen may have already been broken.

I stated earlier in the story that I may be skinny and flat chested, but I do have a big pussy for my size. I've seen it with girls at school and some of my cousins. Well, a couple of my cousins have large pussies, too. So, anyway, my outer lips are spreading around the head of his prick and he nudges through the inner lips, then easily pops the head into my vagina.

"Oh, my God! That is so good." I already liked fucking and Mr. Jensen was just starting to push his cock inside me. I laid there letting him slip in further. Then I just had to hunch up and try to get the rest in my cunt. Almost got it all on the first thrust except that I should have lunged another inch and he would have been buried.

From then on Mr. Jensen wasn't fucking me. I was fucking him! And, with enthusiasm not often seen. I wanted fucked and fucked hard. That was just what I was getting. Mr. Jensen had some trouble keeping up. Actually catching up. I was on fire. My cunt was telling me I wanted more. I had it all in. I guess what I wanted was to feel his seed spray into me.

Short of taking a chance of fucking him to his death at the time I didn't know the expression a man gets when cumming. I really thought I was fucking killing him, but didn't fucking care. I could crawl out from under him and call 911 later. The time was for fucking.

Then I felt his sperm start to squirt into my cunt and right at my cervix. I hadn't really given my cervix a lot of thought until then. But, it was bathed in man cum and I was fucking going out of my mind with an orgasm that made me feel like my cunt walls were trying to run away from home.

Even though I laid against the chair and watched him pull his limp dick from me I wanted to fuck again.

"That was wonderful, Kaitlyn."

"I loved it. When can we do it again?"

"Oh, really? You want to make it a regular thing?

"Fuck yes! I mean can we do it again now?"

"I don't think I can do it again. When ever my wife is not here we can do it. Maybe I can fuck you in the car, or sneak you into my office at work."

"I want to do all of those things. I want to fuck you again now. I need your cock in me."

What made me like that, I don't know. I'd been a virgin too long and thought sex was just something wives have to do for their marriage. Now, I wanted to fuck. I didn't care who, when, or where. Just so it was often.

There I was just a few days out of Missionary Training and a few days into my mission and all I could think of doing was fuck. I hoped California for ready for Kaitlyn.

(To be continued)

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,566 Followers
12