Kait's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Not just any old summer job.
5.1k words
4.63
179.4k
8

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If your pants are already down in anticipation, put them back on. This takes a while!

Deepak Chopra tells us that good luck is simply a meeting of preparedness and opportunity. Other people have written that life is full of surprises, that life is a series of coincidences. Still others talk of fate, destiny and chance. Whatever it is, I'm just grateful that it all worked out the way it did.

The big events that came to shape my circumstances at the time included the sadness and bitterness of divorce, business success and a good measure of financial independence that came with it but mostly a new state of openness and readiness to learn. I came to appreciate more of what was around me as I reached the middle and best years of life.

Kaitlin, at about half my age, should have had it all to learn but I'd suspected and repeatedly confirmed a wisdom beyond her years. A freshness and brightness so honest, filled with life and refreshingly ready to just drink it in. Within hours of our first meeting just thinking of her provoked smiles.

She coupled all this with a thoughtful intellect, not always ready to express what might cause offense, preferring to listen and gently disagree with the thoughts and opinions of others. Some of it came from a certain element of initial shyness but mostly it was a tactful respect that she showed to all. Had I been of her generation at the time our lives collided I would have missed everything beautiful about her apart from the desirable physical aspects noticed by all.

I'd owned and been fixing up a beach house for four years. It was mostly weekend work and some contracting for the bigger jobs. As it was getting close to completion in the early part of Spring I needed to finalize some plans for the landscaping and replacement of the few old bits of furniture. I found a designer on the recommendation of a friend who's place I liked and a neighbor in the city came up with an idea for the landscaping part of the job.

When he'd first thrown out the idea I indicated wholehearted approval but the fact is that I was preoccupied with something else at the time we spoke and didn't really hear, or pay complete attention to much of what he said. There were two problems, well, issues really, that only came to light after he'd put the wheels in motion.

The facts and what I thought were the facts at the time are not the same. I thought I'd agreed for his nephew to do the work and that he'd gone to college for just such a thing and was working hard to get his business up and running. The reality is that he'd engaged on my behalf the services of his niece, who was at college and needed a job for the summer. On a positive note her studies were relevant to the job in hand but they'd only been underway for a year.

By the time this was figured out it was all too late and as the neighbors beautified their gardens from March on, mine was left to look like a building site until Kaitlin got out of college at the end of May.

I didn't want to cause any friction with my buddy in Manhattan and decided that if it didn't work out well I could have it redone next year.

She showed up on the morning of June 1st. I couldn't understand for the life of me why she had so much baggage but it soon became clear that she was staying until September. Fuck, I thought. There seemed little else to think under the circumstances.

She surely noticed my awkwardness upon realizing the full situation but she didn't remark on it. She seemed very pleasant if somewhat disheveled underneath dungarees and a baseball cap. Considering she'd driven about 14 hours through the night to be here, she did well to smile as broadly and often as she did.

I showed her the downstairs of the house and probably went too far in my explanations but hey, it was my dream. Then I showed her the outside. She didn't speak but she went to her car and returned with a pad and pencil. She wrote and scribbled as we walked outside and then I kicked myself for being so rude by not offering her a drink and something to eat. I did and she sensed my urgency "no rush" she replied.

Years ago I made the serious mistake of getting involved with a woman at the office. It had an ugly conclusion that isn't relevant to this story. Since then my contact with women had pretty much been on a professional basis only. I'd had a few spark-free dates arranged by friends but life was pretty full without romance. I'd told myself that it will happen if and when it's meant to happen. It's fair to say that on the day that Kaitlin arrived, I was more than available.

We made our way back into the house and I asked her if she had any preference as to what sort of food I ordered. She chuckled in a way that made me smile and asked what was on offer. I retrieved the file of menus from a kitchen drawer and asked her to choose. "What do you like?" she asked, "I throw out the menus if I don't like them, I don't actually have many visitors over." She chuckled again. I don't know if it's possible to get hooked by a chuckle but it certainly was a pleasant one.

We ordered Thai food.

She asked if I had a computer and I showed her my beach office and gave her the Windows password.

I set the table declining her offer to help.

She asked where she should put her things, it was a good question. There were five bedrooms upstairs and only one had a bed so far and that was a twin. I called 1800TRYABED and arranged for a King Sized bed to be delivered. I figured on picking a frame later. They planned to deliver early evening. After eating, Kaitlin showered and we went shopping for bedding, extra towels, cookware and a whole truck load of other stuff that had immediately become essential.

It was time to explain that I hadn't expected her to be moving in. "I figured that out all by myself" she said. So I told her the rest of the story. She chuckled again. It was the craziest feeling, every time she chuckled we looked at each other and smiled. It was if we'd known each other for years. Maybe since before time.

She asked me to point out garden centers and I did as best as I could. She spotted the orange sign at Home Depot all by herself. She also wanted locations for rental centers and I told her the location of the yellow pages.

The bed arrived and was set up for her in the newly completed master suite where she would have the choice of Jacuzzi tub or six head steam shower. Not exactly the way I'd planned it but that became the norm from this day forward. She bounced on it and announced it to be too big but "very comfortable".

That first night she went to bed early but was up and working on the computer by the time I rose. She printed out some drawings and gave me explanations for her suggestions. Before I broached the question of costs, timing and logistics she answered from her own notes.

All I had to say was "ok"

"What's your salary going to be?"

"Room and board" she answered. "I'll let you know when we need a check, if it comes in less than all this and you're happy, then you can decide what to pay me. Just float me some money now and maybe give me some input on the grocery shopping please." It was my turn to chuckle.

There seemed to be ample anticipation and an absence of expectation. I knew already that I liked Kaitlin a lot.

She was outside most of the day, measuring and staking. She headed off two or three times to pick up whatever she needed and I noticed the disappearance of three fencing panels from the front of the yard.

At about six I drifted out to ask if I could make some dinner for us. She said "that would be nice" and asked if 8 o'clock would be good. It was.

She came in at 7 and headed upstairs to get clean. I did a double take when she came back down. The Tomboy landscaping kid had been transformed into a woman of immeasurable beauty. She saw me in total but momentary shock and she smiled. She walked over to me, twirled right before me and asked if I was surprised that she cleans up so well. I smiled and asked if she'd be so kind as to call the landscaper in for a bite to eat. She laughed that spellbinding laugh, smiled and pressed her tongue inside her cheek so as not to say what might have been ready to pop out of her mouth.

She now had on a very transparent and lightweight yellow sleeveless summer dress. Spaghetti straps supported a scalloped cut above her breasts. Her breasts were on the small side, perfect in my eyes and unsupported by a bra. She had teased her hair into a shiny, wavy, bouncing mass. She'd applied light make-up and she'd put on shoes with a modest heel that added no years but an awful lot of maturity and sophistication to her appearance.

We ate on the porch, lit by a big bright moon and some candles formerly used when the power was out. We discovered and revealed more about each other and ourselves. I asked if she'd like to walk on the beach. She would and we did.

She slipped off her shoes as we hit the sand and we spoke of things that are more easily discussed when surrounded by moonlight and the sounds of the ocean. An hour later we arrived back at the board walk. I think we'd discovered that we were extremely attracted to one another, that we were both available and that if this thing was going to be three months or thirty years we should give it a try sooner rather than later. As we arrived back on my front porch she turned towards me and took my hands in hers "does this mean I don't have to ask you if I can bring boys home?"

She knew my answer would be a smile and I knew her reaction to my smile would be a very soft chuckle.

She went upstairs as I cleaned away the dinner things and closed up for the night.

Her preparations for bed were complete by the time I joined her. I stopped in the doorway and looked at the bed. She was propped on pillows sitting straight legged with the covers barely covering her breasts. Moonlight flooded the room.

I undressed in front of her, removing everything as I believed she had done. I slid easily beside her and reached for her as she reached for me. It was a tender beginning to our embrace, soft kisses and caresses within a limited range. Gradually we began to explore each other more, without hurry and at exactly the pace that seemed appropriate we fell inside each other and grew light headed with the passion and hope of new emotions.

From nibbling, light beginnings, our lips parted and our tongues danced together. I pulled her close and she felt my cock rise against her. My finger tips traced each curve of her flanks and lower to her thighs and buttocks, passing tantalizingly close to the naked crack between them, skimming by slowly as her breathing gave away her pleasure.

Her thigh lifted above mine and her pussy became available to my fingers. I passed it slowly from all sides, grazing, teasing and longing. She pulled my body into hers as my index finger softly stroked along the length of her lips, up one side, down the other. Up again, through the middle and she opened then. I slid my finger up and down as her lips swelled and opened more fully. I traced through the dampness of her sex and dipped slowly and briefly inside. She moaned into my mouth and her face fell away from me as I pressed more deeply into her sex. Her back flattened and she pulled me with her. Her hand reached for me, she stroked my cock and pulled it towards where she wanted it to be. No resistance from me, I followed, held it there and let her stroke me along the lengths of her sex until she guided me slowly inside her. Little by little we became one. Her reactions to my penetrations were the most beautiful I had ever known. Soft moans, squeezing, a real need but no longer an urgent one. Each second savored by each.

It took minutes to be all the way inside Kaitlin and every moment of entry was heaven. When fully united I refrained from thrusting and stroking, it seemed as if she just wanted me to hold it right there so I did. I pressed forward hard and held it. The feelings were amazing. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my back, she gripped me like a vice and began to shudder as she came. Wow, it was the most incredible sensation. She shook and vibrated around me, I was amazed by the strength of her grip on my body. My cock pulsed and twitched, I wanted to explode but I wanted to wait. I looked towards the window and back at Kaitlin's orgasmic expression. I had to look away again to keep from cumming. Slowly, very slowly, she loosened and her eyes fluttered open. We kissed deeply, she smiled and hugged my neck. I wanted to make love to her, I wanted to fuck her. I love foreplay, her pleasure was the only important thing right then, mine was inevitable. She'd already cum, she probably didn't care what happened next but I wanted to prolong it, I knew somehow that would be a wise investment in my future. My lips left hers and as they trailed from her forehead and cheeks, to her neck, throat and breasts, my cock left her. I lingered on each nipple, suckling them softly as she moaned in anticipation of discovering my destination. I tried to make it an agonizing but enjoyable journey. Licking and kissing around her belly and pelvis before reaching her sex. I planted soft kisses around her pussy, dragged my tongue across and around her sex. Her body took over proceedings and with it's demanding movement and adjustment, my mouth reached her sex. I licked her slowly at first, then more deeply until the nectar of her sex washed over me. Her scent filled me and moving to her clit I sucked and nibbled her there and soon she was awash with the floods of her second coming. It was perfect. It couldn't be more perfect. It felt right, so fucking right. Everything from coincidence to opportunity through preparedness was so how it was meant to be and forever didn't seem like long enough.

With my mouth and face full of her taste following the feast of romance I slid back to her face and this time my cock glided easily inside her. Now we fucked as we shared her taste. She sucked herself from my mouth and with her legs again wrapped around me we came together in a rapturous carnal knot. We rested and smiled, the moon smiled too and in each other's arms we slept in the big new bed as we would for who knew how long, all that mattered was now.

It was Kait who woke first. I knew this to be true when the first memory of the day became that of my rigid cock being surrounded by a wet mouth. She sucked and swallowed me expertly. I opened my eyes only when her mouth was off me and just her fingers remained stroking my now softening cock. Somehow I knew she'd be looking at me. She was and with a 'cat that got the cream kind of smile' she licked her lips and clambered up the bed. She straddled me and leaned in to kiss me. "Good morning" she said. "It certainly is" I replied.

She was off and running and I was left to lay there in post orgasmic bliss and unready to yet contemplate anything beyond it. I drifted back to the world hearing noises from downstairs, water running, cupboard doors opening and closing, rattling from the cutlery drawer and then music. Soon after I smelled coffee and took it as a signal to rise.

God, she's beautiful. I walked up behind her in the kitchen. She'd pulled on one of my T shirts. I held her from behind, hugged her close, her head fell to one side and I kissed her neck. She exhaled softly as goose bumps appeared on her arms beneath my fingers.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

"Mmmm, yes, like a log thanks. I think it was the semen, uh the sea air." She had me laughing. I couldn't remember the last day that I'd laughed before noon or three cups of coffee.

She interrupted the proceedings "Some of us have to work Mister." I chuckled, she chuckled.

"Could I offer you the day off?" I asked.

"You could offer but I won't accept, how about I come home early tonight?"

More smiles, more chuckles and she was off into the office with coffee and the yellow pages.

I left Kait to do her thing, I was feeling good about her, good about the garden, good about summer and good about life.

She was outside most of the day, she trundled off a few times and she looked busy. She confirmed that she'd got some information that she needed from the utility people. "That's good" I said, she smiled and got on with whatever she was doing. At about 4 pm, there was a commotion in the road and I went outside to see that we now had two mountains of soil and pallet loads of bricks and stones. I wasn't sure what the plan was but decided to make inquiries later. For now it certainly seemed like progress. I was presented with an invoice and completed the transaction by offering a check in payment. I was now the proud owner of a small mountain range.

Kait was clean and beautifully presented by 8ish. We ate sea food salad and gazed. We relived the previous night and touched fingers. Our thoughts, as suspected, were mutual. She announced that she'd like the far side of the bed from now on. "Why" I asked.

"In case any strangers arrive in the middle of the night, you can protect me."

"You don't need any protecting Kait, you can look after yourself."

"You know what, you're right. It might be nice anyway."

My eyes opened wide and she laughed at my expression.

"What exactly are you saying young lady."

She kept laughing as she lowered her head and lowered her voice in a whisper "it might be nice to be joined in the big bed by a hooded stranger, is what I'm saying."

"Are you serious?"

"Of course not, I just thought it was every man's fantasy."

"Yes, and it seems like it might be yours too." I responded.

"Well, you might find out one day."

Eyebrows were raised again on my side of the table.

"Look, I'll tell you. I have my fantasies and they're all just that, fantasies, I don't have so much experience in these matters you know."

"I see" I said it matter of factly in the hope that she'd continue "what is the extent of your 'experience' Kait?"

After a pause during which she held my gaze, she looked at her food then back at me "Three men. One good, one bad, one indifferent. Sorry, make that four men. Bad, good, indifferent and exceptional in that order. No, check that, three boys, one man."

I smiled, she smiled.

"And before last night it was six months ago, which is why I wanted you the way I wanted you. I mean, I wanted you but, you know, like that?"

"Yes, I think I got it." She was being very open and frank, I decided to let her continue but was happy enough that this would allow me to reciprocate in the same way.

She continued "So, my practical experience is limited but for all my imaginary experience should be infinite, I think it's nearly exhausted."

I almost choked on a shrimp.

"And now?" I prompted.

"Well, now, um, now, I'm ready for anything that we can do if that's what you'd like too." It was a statement question kind of thing so I decided to reply anyway.

"I'd like that." Was all I managed.

"I know you would" she answered,

"And for all it's true what makes you so sure that you know I would?"

"Because I pretty much saw the history of pornography in the browser on your computer. Very nice I must add. I want to try all that stuff eventually."

I certainly blushed and almost told her that she shouldn't have done that but it seemed rather pointless right now. She'd already tried to avert both anger and embarrassment when she'd said it was very nice. Instead I said "all of it?"

"Yes" she said "all of it, especially the anal and double penetration, that looks awesome. And the bi stuff too, that looks sexy." She kept on chewing her food as if we were talking about the weather.

I couldn't for the life of me understand how we could be having this conversation after knowing each other for all of three days. It was a mixture of her youth, zest for life, honesty, openness, readiness and so much more that became revealed as the days and weeks went by. Suffice to say that at this moment in the proceedings I was a little surprised.

12