Kait's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Kait's summer job becomes so much more.
3.8k words
4.57
57.8k
2

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kait made progress on the garden.

We had a grand twilight opening ceremony for the new sprinkler system that saw us both wet, muddy and laughing. On reflection now it was maybe another step in awareness of how much this girl was filling the void in my life in a most incredible way, of how I hoped she would always be in it. Toasting each other with Coca Cola meant more than the 1990 Dom Perignon that had been my past preference upon realization of possibility.

We undressed in the sun room and chased each other up to the bathroom.

We hugged and kissed as the Jacuzzi filled, she softened, I hardened. I lit the candles as she passed them to me. We sank and soaked, she deserved some relaxation and she got it in all ways.

She sat between my legs and leaned into my chest. I caressed and lathered her. In the mirrored tile I saw her eyes close and her arm swept behind her head to lift her mane. I worked her neck and shoulders and audible sighs escaped her lips as my hands stroked her there.

Eventually she leaned forward and lifted herself on to me. My cock stood in readiness, she guided it to her entrance and slowly she lowered herself backwards on to it. Her ass winked at me as she moved agonizingly and slowly lower. Finally settled and as deep as ever inside, she leaned back again and my arms entwined her. Her head came to my shoulder, her face turned to mine and we kissed. Longingly and deeply. She sucked my tongue and her hand caressed the side of my face, her fingers glided across my ear, softening and changing all outside noise. These sensations, the noise of the jets combined with the candlelight and soft music from some distant place made it almost surreal. The position and atmosphere was different but like the first time we'd made love, her orgasm came from minimal movement. From gripping and shuddering. Her fingers dug into my arms as she moaned her orgasm. Her cry came not from her mouth but from her throat, deep and long she shook through wave after wave as my cock felt its strangulation inside her.

She came back to the world as the timer cut out on the Jacuzzi jets and the tranquility of her post orgasmic state settled over her. She sighed a long sigh and looked through my eyes to the thoughts inside my head. She saw them, smiled and kissed me as her pussy released my cock. She twisted away, settling to kneel between my legs.

She patted the side of the Jacuzzi and moved her head to indicate where she wanted me. I sat there, she pushed my legs apart and crawled between them. Holding my cock and balls in one hand she held them to one side and began to chew and lick me there. It occurred to me that she was right where my pussy would be if I had one. I wondered what she wanted to show me and let go of the thought as her tongue rimmed my ass and sent my head spinning. She kissed hard and licked hard with her tongue flattened. Then her pointed tongue probed again at my ass. Fuck, it was magical. She began to stroke my cock and I held on to the hand rails. My nuts tightened and bolt after bolt of cum spread over us. She gave me the smile I was growing very accustomed to as she sank back into the tub. I showered and left her there to soak and rest, aware only of an incredible feeling of closeness that I'd never experienced before.

I was reading in bed when she drifted in. She unwound a towel from her head and let her robe slip from her shoulders. She slid under the covers and wrapped herself around me. Kait drifted to sleep in minutes. I gazed at her before switching off the bedside lamp.

At 7.00 am the beep-beep-beep of the alarm clock had me wondering why the hell I'd set it for 7.00 am. It wasn't the alarm clock at all. It was the reversing noise of a low loader delivering an earth mover. I looked down from the balcony as Kait guided the driver within inches of a seriously threatened Cadillac and a fire hydrant. I pulled on Jeans, filled a coffee cup in the kitchen and went outside.

"Good morning" Kait kissed me quickly and returned her attention to the work at hand.

"This looks serious. How long have we got that for?"

"Two days" she answered.

"Can I drive it?"

"No" she smiled "then I'd be out of work. And besides, you've made enough earth move these last few days."

We traded smiles again as the driver cut his engine and set about unchaining the vehicle.

"Will it really take two days?"

"No, maybe a day but then I'll need to shuffle around a bit after I've moved the stones."

"Oh well, seems as if it's all under control here, I'll go for more coffee, carry on Kait, at ease."

She slapped my butt as I turned and headed to the house.

I noticed the light flashing on the answering machine and an electronic voice advised that the furniture delivery window was set for between 10 and 4. How convenient I thought and called them back to ask if they could be any more precise. No, they couldn't. They showed up as I was making sandwiches for Kait and myself. We (not Kait) spent the best part of two hours unloading, unwrapping and positioning everything. All the big stuff was in, all I needed now were accessories and as I realized this I wondered for the first time whether Kait would like some input. More maybe, how I'd like her to be involved in the decisions. It was a fleeting but strange recognition of something. How my thoughts had shifted.

She let the throttle loose as I approached with her plate.

"All in?" she asked.

"Yep, all in, you coming inside?"

"Not yet."

We only had one mountain left and that was crumbling at the base. The garden seemed to be taking shape, nothing growing but definitely a semblance of order. It made me wonder for the first time about it's completion and what other event that might signal. I put the thought away for another time.

Later she kicked off her boots and hollered from the mud room for "a towel or something." I went in there to find her naked and handed her the towel with a smile. She wrapped it round herself and went back outside. This I had to see so I followed her to the doorway and watched as she washed her legs and feet with a hose. She walked back in, let the towel fall and bent to dry her legs with it. The rear view was perfection. She looked up and back at me from ground level, an upside down smile on her face "you like the view?"

"I love the view, can I take a picture?"

The camera had been on the window ledge as Kait was taking shots at the end of each day or at any significant step in the transformation of the yard. "No" she said as I raised it. I stopped and she walked towards me "we can take some pictures later."

"That'll be nice." I offered.

"I expect it will" she responded as she took and replaced the camera where it has been. "Now, show me the furniture please."

We went through room by room, she expressed her like of it all and suggested moving some things around a bit which only seemed to help the overall space.

In the living room she plonked her naked self in an oversized leather arm chair, her heels came to the outside corners of the seat cushion, her towel undid itself and her hand dropped to cover her sex in what was anything but an expression of modesty. "Can this be my chair?"

Looking back at Kait, not knowing what to say, not knowing how to move, it occurred to me say that yes, it could be your chair, I want you to have it all, all of this because it won't mean anything unless you're here and.... And so many other things... but I couldn't say any of it. Instead I walked towards her and knelt before the chair. My hands stroked her shins, wrapped around her knees and rested on her thighs "yes Kait, it can be your chair, I'll order a brass plaque for it tomorrow."

I lowered my face, a movement that was somehow synchronized with the withdrawal of her hand. I tentatively kissed her there and slid my tongue slowly from bottom to top. I paused to look at her as I felt her take a deep breath "this is my lucky chair." She said.

It was mine too. For I feasted on Kait there. Her scent was musky and heavy with perspiration induced by her day in the garden. I ate her roughly and hungrily, no softness left, just a deep insatiable desire to fuck her savagely with my face and mouth and a certain reciprocation from her that made it clear that this time she wanted, maybe needed, the same.

There were tears beyond her orgasm and for all a part of me wanted to know why, the question was posed only and simply by my gaze leaving Kait to recognize or ignore it.

"It was just the way you looked at me before you walked over here" she stated.

"You can feel good about the way I looked at you Kait, I think you know what I was saying."

"I hope I do." She said it as she pulled me into her. I made love to her in her chair, softly until my orgasm arrived, she hung herself from the edge of her chair and let me feel her wherever I needed her to be. As my cum left me for her, she held me tighter and rode with me through each spasm. Finally stroking my head and holding me against her breast in a state of temporary fulfillment and exhaustion.

As my breathing returned to normal she wiped each of her eyes in turn, one hand still on my neck. She smiled at me and started to cry again "I'm sorry, I'm just too happy."

"No need for apologies Kait, we're still here, maybe we always will be and I'm happy too, beyond happy in fact." It wasn't an offer, it wasn't a request, it was just stating the obvious with an expression of awareness of what might be.

"How can we always be here?" She said it and left her eyes wide open as she pulled me closer to her. In some ways I knew this conversation was inevitably in our future, I just hadn't been ready for it right now. I knew where my thoughts were but not Kait's. All I could do was tell her the truth.

I kissed her cheek as I collected my thoughts. I wanted to close my eyes and open my mind but I also needed to look at her as I told her. "Kait, you are the culmination of every dream I ever had. I want nothing more in my life than what I have today. Anybody in my shoes would feel the same way. I think the difficult decisions are yours. If you need help with the logistics I can help but having told you how I feel, all I can do is hope that you figure out the emotional stuff for yourself."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"What about school?"

"We have schools and colleges in the North East too. I was thinking you might be more concerned about our age difference."

"I figured as much, but don't be concerned about it. I'm not."

"Why aren't you?"

"Because there's plenty old fucks that have bimbos and they're older than you with better looking bimbos than me."

"You're hardly a bimbo Kait."

"No, and you're hardly an old fuck and if you are, you're a very good looking old fuck, very energetic too and if I've fallen in love with an old fuck then that's the way it is. If you get tired you can sit in my leather chair any time you like. Until then, just keep up with the gym and your tennis and keep doing whatever it is that you do with that old cock of yours."

She wiped her eyes again, by now they were smiling and we were laughing and hugging.

"Kait, it's time for my nap."

She slapped me gently before I dragged her too her feet. She headed off to shower.

I walked back out to the porch and surveyed the garden, it was certainly taking shape.

Over dinner at the new dining table I asked her if she had any ideas about the house. She had hundreds. "Can you take a day off this week? Maybe come to Manhattan with me?"

"Hmmm, yeah, Thursday if it doesn't rain on Wednesday."

I didn't need to know the explanation but I gave her a puzzled look just to let her know that I'd be interested in hearing it if she cared to share.

"They're starting laying the patio on Thursday, I don't need to be here. I thought you'd hired a designer?"

"It wasn't confirmed."

"Oh good, it'll be better if we do it, more personal." The 'we' word lodged somewhere, I just wasn't sure where.

I took coffee to the front porch and Kait followed me with an arm full of magazines. She started circling things she liked, she'd initial the pages, DR, FR, LR, B1 etc to indicate the room she was thinking of.

"Oh my God, what's this?"

"Uh, let me see, oh, Penthouse."

She was engrossed in seconds "Oh my........oh my goodness...........holy moly........let's save this for later."

She looked at me, took the pile of magazines in doors and descended the staircase two steps at a time. We headed off for our walk on the beach. The night was a warm one. Kait had given up carrying her sandals on the beach. She dropped them at the foot of the steps to the beach as part of our nightly ritual. As we walked close to the ocean she released my hand and put her own in front of me. She stopped and turned towards me. "Can we do it here?"

After a pause during which I stared at her through the darkness and considered the apparent desertion of our surroundings "I thought you'd never ask."

We lowered ourselves to the sand. She straddled my thighs as she worked on my belt and zipper. Lifting herself to help slide them lower. She settled herself on to me, her dress pulled to her waist. She rubbed me against her pussy, she'd obviously shaved in the shower. She sank her wet sex onto me agonizingly slowly even though I was aware of an urgency to begin and end this interruption to our stroll. She sat upright as I reached the hilt. She clearly wanted to control the proceedings. She held her position there, her back straight as she looked down at me "Fuck, that's perfect." She uttered.

It felt perfect for me too. Her pussy formed a wet, snug sheath that belonged around me. Slowly she raised her pelvis and equally slowly she lowered it again. Gradually increasing the speed and allowing more of her light weight to flatten into my pubic mound. Her pussy gripped me when she paused. She leaned forwards and placed her hands on my shoulders, she anchored herself as her hips and pelvis became independent of her upper body and she shook them violently and quickly. She maintained a surprisingly long and straight stroke that paid tight attention to every inch of my cock. I raised and tightened to meet each thrust. She gripped and squeezed me as her moans began and in short order she screamed my name as the beginnings of orgasm rolled through her like the gentle waves that caressed the beach behind her. Soon the breakers crashed and I caught her wave. She milked me there on the beach and kept milking through her screams until the last waves of pleasure were mine. She attended to them expertly, squeezing each time I lifted into her, her cunt sucked me and it occurred to me that Kait was very good at sex.

"Kait, you are very good at sex."

"Why thank-you, I wonder if that man over there thinks so too?"

"What? Which man?"

Her head pointed in the direction of a shadow "I think he's been watching us."

"How long for."

"I don't know, I only just noticed him."

"Does that turn you on? To know that somebody is watching?"

She looked back towards the man "yes" she said, then looking back at me "you?"

"Yes, me too."

"Twist around a little so you can see him, tell me if he's watching while I suck your cock."

"Certainly, that's the least I could do."

She lifted off me, knelt between my legs and started working my cock with her mouth and tongue, licking off everything we'd left on it. Her cum and mine. Long strokes all around the base followed by deep sucks with a swirling tongue.

"Yes Kait, he's watching, he's moving closer I think."

"Oh fuck" she stole a glance "he is. Shall I keep going."

"Do you want to?"

"Yes, what if it's a cop?"

"Maybe you'd like a man in uniform?"

"Oh my God, you want me to fuck him?"

"Do you want to?"

"Oh wow, no, I mean yes, well no, not him, maybe somebody, yes. I'd love to but I want to know who it is, I mean see them before I say yes."

"Close your eyes and suck my cock Kait, I'll handle this."

She did as I'd suggested. I watched him with my eyes half closed, he was walking faster now, in a straight line that would have him pass about ten feet behind Kait. He paused about twenty feet away and coughed before he spoke.

"Sorry to interrupt you folks."

Kait faked a scream and I scrambled briefly as she released but covered my cock.

"No, no, please er, don't be alarmed. I'm just out er, running, it's ok, really, sorry to scare you."

"Ok good, I guess we shouldn't really be doing this here."

"Er, no, er, probably not but, that's er ok, er I was er, wondering if it er, might be er, ok, er if I watched from , er over here."

I could see he was about 30. He looked to have a good physique but details were impossible to establish at this distance.

I looked at Kait and she slowly turned her head to look at the stranger. Her gaze came back to meet mine and I nodded my head. She moved back to my cock, she started sucking the head, slowly, deliberately. She was performing now.

I waved my arm, gesturing the voyeur to move closer. I meant maybe a few feet closer but he kept coming until he was just a couple of yards to my left. I didn't know what on earth was driving this now but it was becoming very erotic and I didn't sense any threat.

I put my thumb and index finger together and made a masturbating gesture. He understood this easily and took out his cock. Kait gasped as she looked his way, then found her rhythm again as she resumed sucking my cock. I was certain that now she was watching him. He sat cross legged now, even closer, almost within touching distance. I could see him stroking it. It was probably what girls would describe as a nice cock, not incredibly thick but I supposed that it seemed quite long. His face was more easily visible at this range and indeed he seemed handsome, younger than I'd first thought.

Touching Kait on her cheek, she looked up at me "come here" I said. She moved her face to mine "would you like him to fuck you or shall we leave now."

She leaned in to kiss me, I tasted my cock on her mouth, her tongue danced with mine. She sucked on my lower lip and as she released it she asked "would it be ok with you?"

"Yesss." I whispered it very quietly into her ear as I pulled her into me.

I wiggled my finger towards him and he leaned in as Kait turned her head in the opposite direction "are you clean?" I asked him as I surveyed his good looks. He was maybe 25.

"Yes, I promise."

"We want you to fuck her then."

He didn't need any persuading. He moved behind Kait and slipped his cock right into her. I felt his knees between my thighs and hers outside my hips. He didn't last more than fifteen or twenty thrusts but each of them was hard and full. Kait shook as I gripped her close and sucked her mouth. She broke our kiss as he pumped hard inside her and as he slowed and shook through his orgasm I felt her own vibrations, soft, not earth moving but definitely pleasurable and erotic for both of us.

He removed himself awkwardly and stood behind Kait.

"Er, thanks folks, I mean like, er, thanks a lot, that was awesome. Er, maybe I'll see you again?"

"Maybe you will, we like to walk every night about this time."

"Oh, yeah, definitely, er, thanks again. Er, I'm Chris."

"Thanks for showing up Chris, we'll hope to see you around."

With that he was off. Kait shocked me then. "Will you eat me?"

I stared for a moment before nodding and pulling her hips towards me, my cock was still hard. She settled on my mouth and I made a decision that it had to be all or nothing. All won. Starting with a tongue bath that had her opening and dripping all over my mouth and cheeks.

It tasted salty sweet. A taste I could become accustomed to maybe. Not offensive at all and the wetness and texture alone was pleasant but with Kait's wild reaction and loud screams the overall experience was nothing short of sensational. As she came down she slipped her sex away from my very wet and messy face and brought her mouth to mine. We shared all the tastes as my cock slipped inside her messy hole and we fucked again like savages until the tide caught up with my toes. I thought briefly that perhaps I'd died and gone to heaven.

12